It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After years of studying end time predictions these are my results

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think nuclear weapons are old now there is a much better and cleaner weapon system being used .something to do with sound and resonance.

The Russians and (Chinese) don`t want to get involved ,they are just sitting on the sidelines letting every one else use up all there resources

[edit on 20-4-2010 by boroboy]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-4-2010 by asala]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boroboy
I think nuclear weapons are old now there is a much better and cleaner weapon system being used .something to do with sound and resonance.

The Russians and Chinks don`t want to get involved ,they are just sitting on the sidelines letting every one else use up all there resources

Nuclear weapons would still be devastating and very powerfull, But i agree, they probably do have more toy's now.

Interesting predicition to read anyhow, thanks!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by boroboy

The Russians and Chinks don`t want to get involved ,they are just sitting on the sidelines letting every one else use up all there resources

You edited your post to say "Chinks"? That's messed up man, just say Chinese next time...

Lets not digress now.... Good thread.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Clisen33]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hmmm...interesting take. Obviously Ezekiel wasn't a big inspiration for you since the battle it speaks of (Gog and Magog) ends with the supernatural destruction of 3/4 of the armies marching against Israel (which BTW is left unscathed). Interesting nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If any of this was going to happen, nukes would fly halfway through your story.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It is time to wake up now. You are just having a bad dream.
First and formost, China does covet the plains of the US and Canada. They need them to feed their people. China would never do anything to destroy the land, Period.

Second, your scenario follows no real end time prophecy, the Revelation of Jesus Christ to the apostle John does call for Israel to be surrounded by its enemies, but not a World War.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, the Prophet Isaiah, Daniel, Hopi and other prophecies center on celestial events and the war that is fought is against heaven.

No World War, man surrenders to the will of the Dragon.

Light Up the Darkness

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Lol what a funny post. I doubt it will go anything like that though.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
After World War 2 the global economy took its first baby steps toward connecting the many Nations of the World. Which leads to where we are today, with numerous international corporations and expansive, far reaching global market.

International commerce would not allow another "world war". It would reflect negatively on the powers-that-be bottom lines. Every developed nation has lobbyists and special interests.

The Bretton Woods system was the economic philosophy that is best in line with the point I am trying make. We all spend money together and are dependent on one another, as economic partners, to ensure our own futures and self interests. SO unless the global economy completely tanks - I don't see another world war. During the times of the Cold War there were many precautions and security measures put in place to avoid total obliteration. No one, not even those that you want to label as extremists, want to see the world end, its against their way of life and luxury they live for and cherish so much. If you had enough money to do what ever you wanted would you throw it all away in a bid to end the world? All the lies the politicians claim as their unquestionable truth, all the promises they make to the prospective voters always turn out to be nothing more than smoke and mirrors.

To the OP; Your long, dramatic narrative makes for a decent movie script and fanciful day dream. It leans very much toward Fox and Friends style scare tactics readily identifying an Us versus Them mentality. China holds such a large number of U.S. Mortgages and Land and Title Deeds they don't want to destroy it with War. The War on Terror, is just like the War on Drugs and DARE, as with every other Government program, they all fail - but they all sound very convincing at first. "Henny Penny, Henny Penny - the sky is falling and its those evil terrorists storming France. They climbed the Eiffel Tower and its about to tip over and poke Italy in the eye! Then Luxembourg will explode and funny speaking people particulates will rain down on the streets of London interrupting their Sunday morning cartoons. Meanwhile, back at base, Americans are having shoot-outs with Mexican Drug Lords and China colonized the Moon when no one was looking!"

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I think you just wrote the story for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3! Lol.

On a serious note: The only thing I really disagree with is that if the U.S. or U.K. got involved in a full out war in the middle east, we could just bomb the hell out of them with far better weapons. What you said about the war in Iraq and Afgan is true, but our problems aren't with blowing the enemy away, it's trying to get a peaceful government and a nice way of life established.

If we just wanted to push them back and kill, we could do so easily. At least with the radical groups and weaker governments.

I also think China would be EXTREMELY hesitant to fight against the west, as we support their economy. (If all the stuff "Made in China" wasn't made in China, there'd be a lot of angry poorer peasants, and a lot less money going to the higher ups)

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I think the story would be way shorter. For me it basically stops where Iran nukes half of Israel. I assure you that Israel would blow up the entire world before they would let anyone blow up half of their country

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
My God, son, that was depressing.Lol It's like Tom Clancy on steroids. If you believe in prophecy, surely there's a hero in there somewhere.

So who is the hero?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
You say that Iran develop a "small" nuke, only big enough to destroy about half of Israel: laughable! That would take a huge nuke. And they don't have it.

I agree with whoever said that China would not poison the Canadian and American prairies.

I don't see Canada fighting in Australia or New Zealand; they may be Pacific countries, but they are at opposite ends of the globe and the Canadian army is ridiculously small.

And if China invaded Canada up to the Rockies, they would barely touch Canadian cities; over 80% of the cities and population are way out east.

Your research is poor and your scenario implausible.

And one last thing; all the world disagrees with the USA, but most of the world falls in line with it. Why? Because they know that the US have enough nukes to destroy the planet several times over and that Americans are crazy enough to use them.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajmusicmedia
Your research is poor and your scenario implausible.

That's an understatement! The OP's grand future war scenario is rather too simplistic. He's probably been playing too much chess, moving the pawns, rooks and bishops here and there for that elusive checkmate.

Get real OP! Things in real life don't work out this way! You are so far from reality, it's not even funny! However I commend you for the effort!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Israel would stomp a mudhole vs the coop you have theorised...
you must not have researched the Israeli military properly,

High quality main battle tanks 1030
Medium and low quality tanks 1980
APCs, IFVs, ARVs, LCVs 7070
Self-propelled artillery 1254
Combat warplanes 874
Transport warplanes 76
Training warplanes 171
Military helicopters 286
Heavy SAM batteries 25
Warships 13
Submarines 3
Patrol boats 50 50 8

AND NUKES...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Seriously, have you ever played RISK? Everyone knows that the best way to conquer the world is to take over Australia first. From there you branch out. This way you get two more army's on your next roll.

On a real serious note though. The way China controls is through ignorance. They think we have no clue how to fight and are devils. When the tiny (comparitively) Chinese encounter very large Americans, they will lose the battle. It's PSY-OPS man! Not to mention the fact that we have ballistic missile submarines that could litterally obliterate China without returning to port. And that's just one. We have several. I'm not saying there wouldn't be mass losses. I'm just stating that if we are spending our money on one thing in this country (USA) it's our military industrial complex. I'd slide the scale a little more our way, not much, but a little.

Plus you didn't mention lil Kim Jung Il or whatever his name is. He's like the last kid picked in a pickup game of basketball. You don't know what is going to happen, you just know you can't trust him to help you win. If china pisses him off bad enough, he could be a huge asset to the allies.

P.S. Does this put China on the Axis of Evil?

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
If they cut off oil from the middle east its ok. Here in the USA we have more oil than all the arab nations put together we just keep that info hush hush because we intend to use the rest of the worlds oil before we start burning our own supplies. In the future America will be the wealthiest supplier of oil for the rest of the world.

I hope we let the Israelis handle things on their own. We don't need to go getting involved. I say leave them to destroy each other and we can sit back and regain our former glory.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Great Post,

I absolutely agree that Iran and Israel will be the start of this whole mess. I have to say, that in some ways I respect Iran. Yes, they are oppresive, human rights violaters, etc. horrible stuff and absolutely wrong, but seriously, when has such a small country stood up to the states in such a strong manner? I mean , IMO, it really was a matter of time before the 'superpower' status was of the USA was diffused.
Look at the urban warefare in Iraq and Afghanistan, the worlds greatest superpower, not able to deal with it.
One point question that comes to mind after reading your post scares me, how are these countries going to get the soldiers, especially the States and Canada? The obvious choice is conscription, that would be crazy times!
Anyways, good layout, scares the hell out of me! Thanks!

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Ahhhh you just like war...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
A great thread op, i flagged already but wanted to see responses before i said anything.

Your scenario is well thought out, and does take a lot into account. The china invading america from the hopi prophecies i think is genius. The only thing that you haven't included, understandably, is the inclusion of natural phenomena. This will affect the southern european countries, and the pacific ring of fire. I would venture that it's natural disaster that make the mediteranean countries vulnerable enough to invade.

I am curious about all the negative responses. This is nothing more than a scenario, and a coherent one at that. But most posters come on, poke a stick at one small aspect with which they disagree, and smugly move on ... ignorance is bliss.

Logistically, China has access to a huge merchant fleet, thats currently standing off China (somewhere) ... that cannot find business. A week perhaps? To load and move several hundred thousand troops.

IMHO, the only "purpose" of WW3 is population reduction. Clean up the mess a little. But those in power want the land afterwards, so nukes are a bad option, although someone somewhere is going to be nuked (high probability).

For those crowing about the US military vs Russia or China, the US has been worn down over years and years. Their (claimed) superiority right now is over villagers and farmers, and the occasional religious fanatic. Against a real army, they wouldn't stand a chance. And against a mass uprising (Mogadishu) ... well we know how that went. 1000 to 1 kill ratio was still not good enough. And if anyone decided to invade the US, well all the troops are on the other end of the world right now, which doesn't help.

China and Russia have rebuilt, they are primed and ready to go. While the US is getting into every single fight they can, more civilised countries are biding their time.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I would make one correction

Croatia was not conquered by Turks, Hitler, Stalin.... and we hate Russians and muslims

so... correct your prediction map

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join