It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After years of studying end time predictions these are my results

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
You forgot about Poland

I didn't read the whole first post but what bring my attention is there is no single word about Poland. This should change your prediction in the beginning. If there would be war Israel vs Islam world you mention that USA, UK and France would join.

My first remark about France joining any war - hahaha. It would never happen.

Second remark is about Polish part. If such war began and Holy Land would be threaten US would be looking fore all possible allay. They go at first to UK but after that they ask Poland. Of course we agree, and many east-European countries would fallow us. It would be easier for us because we almost don't have Islam minorities.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind
If any of this was going to happen, nukes would fly halfway through your story.

i agree. esp with the use of neutron bombs, they can destroy all living thing with a blast of radiation but leave the buildings in tact which would be then settled when the radiation wears off.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I like this thread. Because I actually see the Middle East going after and leveling Israel after they attack Iran. I actually believe it will happen this year too. The rest, no I don’t see it happening that way.
The US is owned by China and others so they will keep us out of the War because we are on the verge of financial collapse right now. And a depleted oil supply would cripple us on the homeland. Oil reserves would keep us in the military going. WE the US can track every plane or ship before it even leaves a country. China has no real navy and if they did we could blow them out of the water at will. Single fighter jets could take out multiple ships. We have thousands of jets and combat ready fighter squadrons that could be ready at any time in the US. Our NSA is bigger than all the 3 letter organizations together. They will have taken over the worlds computers in minutes. Only kids who play too many video games think china and japan are the most high tech.
I read that some of you think we are stretched so thin that we couldn’t protect ourselves. Please…….. Only the dumbest guy in any room would think we are actually “fighting” right now. Sure we get into a scrape here and there but we are fighting Obama style. If we were unleashed to actually hunt and kill the enemy with no repercussions of the liberal news we would have been done fighting about a year after we started. I’m in Afghanistan right now, and trust me we could have killed every human in this country 5 times over if we had to. But we as we should have many- many restraints….. Which I can’t get into as much as I’d like to complain…
But what I’m trying to say is if the gloves were off and the US mainlands were threatened, “unleashing hell” would be a girly term it would be so horrific.
BUT if multiple countries were to bleed us slowly and collapse our economy as could be said is happening right now…….far enough in advanced –everything changes.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Sounds interesting. Many aspects of your post seems plausible. Yet one thing buggers me old mind:

You said that the Muslim nations are to invade Europe through Spain, Italy and Greece. Do you know the naval capabilities of the Muslim nations? They are not great! And with the US having the combined naval power of the 17 largest naval powers in the world (if that makes any sence), they would surely send battlegroups to the waters of the Israel. Uk and France would also send naval units to Israel. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't heard of any Middle Eastern nation that has any aircraft carriers. We all know that the days of the great sea battles are over, and the seas will be conquered by those whom have got the most submarines, the best stealth technology and the most aircraft carriers.
To get back to my point.
If the Muslim nations would fight off and indeed destroy the Western expeditionary forces in Israel, the Western countries would still maintain naval superiority. So unless the Muslim nations wants to ship thousands of troops and material across to Spain and Italy in their speed boats, then they have to find another way around. Which is (and I agree with you here) Greece.

Another thing has made me wonder:
Why are the Nordic nations spared of Russia's rage? What is so special about the Nordic countries? Being from Denmark myself, I'm fairly interested in the answer!

And yes, you are indeed right about the fighting will of the Iraqies and the Afghanies. But you must remember, that those who fight the hardest are not their regular troops, but fanatics who intentionally seek death. Well most of them anyways. An invasion of Europe would require a little more than just a few thousand fanatics with bombs strapped to their stomachs.
It would require regular troops, who are supplied with sufficient materials and equipment. Which is also one of the reasons I doubt a Muslim invasion of Spain and Italy. A war requires supply lines. Now, it's only the fewest of the Muslim nations who are capable of resupplying their soldiers if the supply lines are not connected on land. Their air and naval capabilities are just to small.
Another thing about the Afghanies and Iraqies.
They have got ''home ground advantages'' if I may express it in that way. The fanatics are hidding themselves behind civilian clothing and are therefore not easy to spot. Not saying that such attacks in a regular war would be impossible, they would just not be ''war winning''.
Also. The Afghanies won during the Soviet invasion because of US supply of weapons. Also a bit of creativity made their victory possible, like mounting anti tank weapons on pick-up trucks that drove around the Soviet tanks faster than they could turn their turrets. Also, the battles were mostly on their terms. Hiding in caves made it possible to implement a guerilla tactic, which allowed the Afghanies to choose the time and place for an attack. That advantages would dissapear if they were to invade another country, like you imply.

But thanks for making such an interesting read. S+F from me

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This was a very well put together, thoughtful and above all, interesting assessment of how things could potentially play out. I have to say that from my personal perspective I find it very difficult to pick any holes in it so well done. I agree that Asian nations could be split or undecided and that major skirmishes will be the result there. The African nations are weak in a military and structured governmental sense, led by corrupt dictats that are unstable both at home and abroad so I feel that these nations could easily be persuaded to align with an RIA and eventually China. Remember also the massive influence that China already has in many nations in North and West Africa, especially nations where minerals are the prime source of their GDP. I also feel that Russia and China are ready and prepared in every sense. They are also ready and prepared to 'allow' a first strike west by an RIA, allow them to sweep through the Western European states and in doing so drum up support internally within the heavily populated Muslim areas within the states and then simply move in at a later date agreed between Russia and China. China will concentrate on the Middle East and Africa, Russia on Europe.
I also agree that the Northern European states of Scandanavia and the British Isles will not be overrun (but will suffer internal strife in the form of civil war). This is because historically 'they can wait until later' and also that the UK has a nuclear deterrrent and a strong armed forces, at least strong enough to defend these isles. That will also be the undoing of the whole thing as the US will be very quick to recognise this and support us by sending weapons if we need them whilst fighting their own battles on home soil. After the US and Canada eventually repel the Chinese then both nations join the UK and Nordic countries in a push into Central Europe. Spain and Italy will be left alone, Greece, Croatia probably. The main states (France, Holland and the Netherlands, Belguim, Poland, Germany, Switzerland and Austria) will be the areas where the Russians and the RAI will be pushed back into Southern and Eastern Europe. The UK, most of Scanadanavia and Central Europe will be saved and the remaining countries will come under Russian control, the RIA will be disposed of as and when Russia and China see fit. Thus we will be surrounded, North America and the ANZAC countries allied with us and a status quo will be the evetual outcome.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

At this point there will be serious violence in Russia, China and India. The countries will be forced to pick a side in an escalating war that is seeing governments collapse as far away as Brunei. Pakistan will be swayed by the US until it collapses and goes in favor of Iran, this will cause India to side with the US. China will state that they want to remain neutral and Russia says they will only defend their territory.

So what happens to India in all this??

You mention that they side with the US but when TSHTF they seemed to disappear from your story ... Which is where I think this whole scenario falls down.

China would never attack the US when a US ally, India, sits on its doorstep.

To fight the US effectively in the US, China would have to commit so much military resource that India would pose a critical threat.

3.5 million regular, reserve and paramilitary personal, and experienced navy and a capable airforce makes you think twice about opening up your flanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

That was a great read!

I could have read many more pages if you had gone into greater detail... not saying what you wrote wasn't detailed just saying i'd have read more...

Sounds like China will occupy half of the World... is that really possible? They have a strong military presence we know but i don't think it would be as easy as you say... as other's have stated, the US military are pretty far above everyone else regarding Tech unless the Chinese are holding back on what they have...

I really want to see a lot of the World before a full scale War breaks out so i hope this event doesnt take place and it's just scaled down to a minor war between Israel & Iran!! Yes i know other's have interest in those Country's but maybe they would stay out of it knowing what the implications could be...

Also do you think i should find myself a lady who would like to have my children just in case i have to go off to fight? Mind you i am in England and going by what you say we wouldn't be having much involvement outside of our own boundaries or did i read that wrong?

Starred & Flagged

[edit on 21-4-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The most powerful millitary in the world is defeated on all fronts? What a terrible prediction, rediculous. I'd go as far as to say the op's theories are down right retarded.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Really good try... If they cut off our oil, we still have reserves that have not been tapped and there is still more oil in the Gulf of Mexico that has never been tapped. Worst case scenario we raid Mexico and take the oil. South America will align with the US. Also, attempting to actually approach the US is a bit of a problem, the distance and the strategy would have to be really elaborate. If it was that easy to jump on America then Japan would have gotten further than Pearl Harbor. Yes, China is more technologically advanced and would probably make it to our shores, but if you think of this correctly there are more guns and other weapons on American streets than there are available to most standing armies. As for Africa falling to Islamic Extremist it's possible but highly unlikely, since the continent is separated by countries and different armies you have quite a large place to conquer it would take decades to pull that one off. As for Irans one nuke, that is almost laughable.

Now the most realistic war is probably this, Iran bombs Isreal with their nuke, Isreal sends one back, Syria and Hez attack Isreal, Isreal retaliates, China and Russia jump in to aid Iran, USA and UK jump in to fend off China and Russia, HELLO WWIII... Then it gets down to sides, and during the fight in the middle east some idiot will launch a nuke in to the chaos and it will cause the US to retaliate with a nuke and then bye, bye world. China and Russia retaliate with nukes and so does US. END GAME. Only people to survive probably live on islands out of harms way, but fallout will be hell...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xemplar
The most powerful millitary in the world is defeated on all fronts? What a terrible prediction, rediculous. I'd go as far as to say the op's theories are down right retarded.

Not defeated on ALL fronts, they may just keep (some) of the US. Shame about Hawaii, and Florida, oh and California too.

Most powerful military. If they had any real power, they wouldn't be bogged down as they are. They wouldn't be beaten by a bunch of flower farmers.

Most expensive perhaps. But at $300 a hammer, not even great value for money either? Shame.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
i'm raising the bs flag here. no refs to bible or how you came to the conclusions you come to. At best a fanciful "story".

even tptb cant be that precise when planning future wars.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
War after war after war. It seems that Isreal will have the final war before Armageddon, and the US will just be in the shadows of it all.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
this tells how sick and evil a country is
YOU are paying for all this crap
it's nothing to be proud of

+

Originally posted by Niccawhois
Israel would stomp a mudhole vs the coop you have theorised...
you must not have researched the Israeli military properly,

High quality main battle tanks 1030
Medium and low quality tanks 1980
APCs, IFVs, ARVs, LCVs 7070
Self-propelled artillery 1254
Combat warplanes 874
Transport warplanes 76
Training warplanes 171
Military helicopters 286
Heavy SAM batteries 25
Warships 13
Submarines 3
Patrol boats 50 50 8

AND NUKES...

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

I'd have to answer that with "according to mainstream media/finance, we're recovering from our recession..I mean look at it we're building houses again!!"

But, from a more practical viewpoint...there's no jobs, no money and big BANKS are fixin to get yet another 'bail-out'. With soo many people on foodstamps, I'm most concerned about JP Morgan, because they're the ones funding that program....take that away and you're going to have a SERIOUS problem REAL QUICK (nation-wide).

Yeah, I'd pretty much say realistic observations conclude...we're defunct and have been for some time.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by Maddogkull

What do you think would happen to the USA if the Iranians cut off all Mid East oil supply to the west? We would have to look to alternatives, which would create a monopoly for Russia. We would have to buy their oil at whatever costs they want because we would be fighting a war. Add to that what sort of adverse effects that would have on our economy. Besides, I think we are past the stage of any type of US-Russia war.

I think the USA would drill the vast reserves they have identified along the West Coast states - see recent related topic on identified reserves on ATS

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I Must agree with you thier it seems to be the way things happend.

Its always going in that direction oil is the key

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I am down to page two.

Gotta go to work.

I need to say anybody can find holes in a theory which is laid out in a few paragraphs but I enjoy the banter such as Canada having only
mill in troops etc...

You hit the major hot spots but you played down the Indian Military.

This little jewel of an Army is not the same Army of WW two. Any encounters I have had with Indian military has left me awestruck.

Also...I believe the US guys have wargamed the shiznet out of zero oil which is why they secretly dominate Space and a BIG reason to keep the world dependent upon oil while grabbing and making secret any other energy type that is as scaleable as oil. ( this is my hope...)OR

...oil may be all that we have and if so we are screwed as is the rest of the world and your war game scenario would change all together.

I will reread it when I get back from work...

star and flag

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Oil is only used to gain money these days the fact still Remain that once we run out it really isnt a big deal.....we already have alternate means to fossil fuels but no-one will say anything about them till we've reaped the benefits of selling highly priced oil. wars these days are always over making as much money as they can from the remaining oil reserves. control them and you have an advantage over the next industrial age.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9
I think any country that tries to invade America is F'ed. America isn't Europe. The citizens, (especially the south), are armed and know how to use them. It would be a shooting gallery if the Chinese tried to invade America...(especially the south).

look where your from. your bound to think your the hardest in the fight.

thats one of americas problems...all americans think they are invincible and nobody can touch them...who cares if your armed...an entire army of fully trained chinese troops will flatten your town in no time. (if they got to american soil)

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
OP,

Please please PLEASE send your movie script idea in to Hollywood. I'm assuming that is what your post was about. I mean, if serious...

Anyways,

I don't care how much you want to charge us as Consumers for watching it. If you wanna add like a $10 tax payable to you for every ticket sold I am okay with that. That sounds like the coolest movie ever. Someone said earlier about doing it in 3D... Avatar is being heralded right now as the poster child for how an epic 3D film should be. People will compare all other movies to your movie after this.

"Hey Steve, have you seen the new 3D movie?," asked John.

"Yeah man," John Replied. "It was good, but it was no Misoir!"

You could be the next Spielberg or Scorsese!

In all seriousness though. I like your creativity in piecing this together and since this IS a Conspiracy site it would not be right to rip you a new one.

But honestly, I would pay to watch this movie. Even though I am sure you wrote this in earnest, I would pay to see an on-screen adaptation of this.

When you described the Rockie Mountains falling to Communist China, I couldn't help but picture a remake of the 1980s Red Dawn where instead of fighting Russia and Cuba, we are fighting the Red Chinese. You need to make a time machine and go back and grab Patrick Swayze so he can star in this one too!

Fun read!

-Sliadon

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join