It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After years of studying end time predictions these are my results

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by Maddogkull

What do you think would happen to the USA if the Iranians cut off all Mid East oil supply to the west? We would have to look to alternatives, which would create a monopoly for Russia. We would have to buy their oil at whatever costs they want because we would be fighting a war. Add to that what sort of adverse effects that would have on our economy. Besides, I think we are past the stage of any type of US-Russia war.

This entire thread is so implausible I'm not even going to begin to pick apart why none of this would ever escalate beyond Israel/US vs Extremists.

But that's pretty much where it would begin, and again, where it would end.
NATO would not get involved.
China wouldn't touch it.
Russia wouldn't touch it, not because Russia wouldn't want to, but because the U.S.S.R. practically collapsed decades ago.
OP, stop living in the 60's.
World leaders are a little more intelligent than "Derp, let's go attack or let's go bomb them just because they did this or they did that."
Retaliation is never guaranteed from any country, and certainly not in a case where you're fighting extremist groups.

(Aside from the middle east and the US, no other country would declare all out war on another country based on isolated attacks/incidents.)

-US Citizen
-Registered Republican
-Not retarded

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
How do the Muslim nations do all this unstoppable invading again? With Kalashnikovs, a bunch of RPGs and one low-yield nuke?

Right.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
How do the Muslim nations do all this unstoppable invading again? With Kalashnikovs, a bunch of RPGs and one low-yield nuke?

Right.

Exactly, an unstoppable respawning horde?

and Israel. Being at war from the start of this whole thing, which takes place over a number of years. Getting nuked and invaded. Yet they still have the power to push China out? Would anyone still be alive in Israel to do that?

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Winnuting]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Winnuting

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Right.

Exactly, an unstoppable respawning horde?

and Israel. Being at war from the start of this whole thing, which takes place over a number of years. Getting nuked and invaded. Yet they still have the power to push China out? Would anyone still be alive in Israel to do that?

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Winnuting]

Probably because the Iranian nuke would be flown in on an Iranian scud (Or one of those missiles that Russia may or may not have given/sold to them.) LoL
Good luck getting that to go where you're aiming it.
Secondly good luck getting that to get passed Israel's missile defense system.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You have obviously put a lot of thought into this and it is interesting. While some of it may be plausible, however I see many holes in it. I may get into more detail later if I have time and the motivation but the biggest problems I have with it is most of it is unsustainable. None of the countries from the east to he west have the kind of logistics to move troops and sustain them in such a scenario, especially when it escalates to the west. China has no where near the capabilities of getting that many troops here much less sustaining them in a prolonged fight. Russia couldn't even sustain it's troops in Chechnya.

How are all these countries going to feed themselves and thier troops and sustain them in the field for all of this? With the world economies on the verge of collapse most of it can be boiled down to; whose going to pay for all this and how will they sustain it? The answer is no one and they can't it's impossible.

Doesn't mean there won't be some stuff going on here and there but most likely countries lobbing missiles at each other. However in light of all that the sooner the economies collapse the better then all these countries can no longer afford to wage wars period.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
First of all Canada only has 35 million people, the military is only 1.2 million on a good day thats with cadets and all.

Well if that ever turned in to a movie I'd go and see it in 3D I hope.

As for who and how the war would start I can only say that have you not noticed that most people are tired of WAR, and the only thing they are going to ask is, how would this war benefit me, and the answer to that is it wont.

As interesting as your plot is you need to add a little fact to make the fiction a little more plausible, like there is no way china can transport 100 million troops to North America like SUBs might get in the way and they don't have enough ships to even think about it.

Keep working on it, it may be a good book.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Very plausible story line
s&f..

Tho I would hope the UK would stick up for our brothers down under

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You are off your rocker--go read the bible and get the real scoop, which has been comming true on every point. Ya missed so much that i am wondering if your bible was written by god knows who--not my bible thats fo sure---

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Exciting and plausible, but i wish you would explain what made you think all of this, so it doesnt just sound like a story

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Excellent posting. Thanks for the leaving out any type of time line. It only stands to reason that certain events are driven by decisions that certain leaders make and as such, the way you laid out the explanation does better with no time line being considered.

While you covered many of the geopolitical concerns for the many nations you also covered existing treaties and agreements that come into play which is key to understanding the existing motivations of certain countries like China and other players mentioned.

While there are some elements of your posting that I would not agree with such as the numbers of troops fighting off the Chinese Army, but for the sake of explanation, I can understand why you would use the numbers you did as an example of what may come our way. Indeed this is a good posting and I for one pray that calmer minds will prevail, but most of us expect something to happen that will lead to a WWIII.

Most cannot comprehend all the logistical and strategic planning that would go into such a plan that would take place over time and it is that inability to comprehend the process that will confuse those that have never played military or have never been around military forces doing their thing over a period of years in some operational conflict.

Thanks for the posting. I for one think your work is a real gem in the rough that shows a lot of effort on your part to dissect the players so that the common people can understand the players in the war.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
"You are off your rocker--go read the bible and get the real scoop, which has been coming true on every point. Ya missed so much that i am wondering if your bible was written by god knows who--not my bible that's for sure--- "

(i corrected your spelling for fluent reading)

No immediate disrespect here, but ... Dare i ask what... 'your bible' DOES have written in store? As well as some sort of credible sourced account of these biblical events "coming true on every point"?

Thanks!

And to the OP (original poster) I agree with the fellow that suggested it be the next 'AVATAR', it sounds extremely expensive though (even for Hollywood). I assume you're likely feeling 'down' or perhaps humbled by the intellect of the ATS community riddling your prophecy with reality... I would too, but keep in mind I think everyone is HOPING you are severely wrong, and indeed false in your predictions. (while the other half thumbs through military expenditures and military manpower of the nations amongst our earth via cia.factbook partially out of fear, partially out of reassurance. -if at all possible, might you loosely define which parts are Nost, Hopi, etc? thx!

Mav.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
100 million troops fighting 30 million troops??

Sorry mate, makes for an entertaining story, but this is not going to happen any time soon.

[edit on 20/4/2010 by Argyll]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Very strong chaain of events but I think that the time of conquer on such a scale is not of this time anymore.

Only idiots like the NWO think they can control people against their will forever. It is in human nature to feel free and be free

[edit on 20-4-2010 by zatara]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Interesting story, but that's all it is. Like many I find many holes in it. One people seemed to have missed is, if Iran did manage to drop a nuke on Israel, and they retaliated, you can bet no other country would get involved. Have learn nothing from WW2? Once someone uses a nuke its all over. Countries who don't have them won't attack. Countries that do will stand there with their fingers over the fire buttons, knowing that if they use them, just about every countries that has had an advanced nuke weapons program has them set to return fire.
China and Russia won't get involved, specially if the war turns religious based. Both nations have issues with Islamic nations fighting at their borders as it is.

Once a nuke is fired, that's it. World tension will be that high no one else but maybe the odd crazy arse extremists will dare to make a move.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Your entire theory, regarding the U. S. hangs on the fact that we need oil.

Read this thread.

If this happened, and MidEast halted oil supply to U. S., we may have a huge supply. In this likely case, the entire outcome would be very, very different (fortunately for U. S.)

Good theories, though. I enjoyed it.

ETA:
And yes, MAD (mutually assured destruction) will take affect. Countries will not want the only planet we have to be uninhabitable.

[edit on 4/20/2010 by OrphenFire]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I think that your post is a fairly good scenario of events for the not too distant future.
Before this happens, at least the part about invading American soil, the NWO will have to figure out how to disarm Americans. There are millions of weapons in the hands of freedom loving Americans and I believe that once freedom is threatened they will not hesitate to use them (at least I would like to think so). This could cause a real wrinkle in the NWO's plans. I feel that Obama and the United Nations will do all they can to disarm American citizens before war reaches our soil. This could prolong the plan of TPTB by starting a civil war in the US. Good post, but the posibilities of the way things will actually go seem endless.
Seeashrink

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

You spent YEARS studing what might happen.
Dood, you really need to get out more.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Like many others have said before, interesting story but i'll point you to a few things that were neglected here.

1: Israel is in a very good position right now, the US are not far behind them to land a hand and when i mean not far i mean geographicaly. The US is based all over the middle east. Iran is surrounded by Us troops from Iraq, Afghanistan and Turkey, plus air bases in Poland and Germany, which makes for a very quick fly by. Do you think all this is a coincidence???

It would only take a few nukes to level Islrael, so that battle in your story wouldn't last nearly a third as long.

Also, please do not "wait" for Iran to build their nukes. I'm pretty sure they already own a few from a very generous purchase from mother Russia, that i have no doubt. Same with Israel, pretty sure some of their nukes read "Made In The USA"

All and all the story makes for a good script but i highly doubt that it would pan out this way. However i will not claim the US to come on top either.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lldd182
reply to post by Misoir

Exciting and plausible, but i wish you would explain what made you think all of this, so it doesnt just sound like a story

Please excuse me as I have no links.

So I will just state that in some interpretations of Nostradamus the Arab world will unite into one front and invade southern Europe. So I looked at it from a geopolitical scale and how that could even be possible since most Arab countries would never support an invasion of Europe or even joining in a war against Israel. So the most logical reasoning is to state that Radical Islamists will overthrow their fragile governments. I do not know exactly who predicted China marching towards Israel and I figured the only way for this to happen is if all nations between China and Israel were crippled, and the only thing that can do that is nuclear weapons.

It was hard to incorporate America into the scenario since there is little if any mention of America in prophecy. So I figured that this could not be the final war since there will still be alot of people left on earth. So I figured that America must not exist when it comes to the final showdown which is 'Mog and Magog'. So I had to figure out a way that America would cease to exist and that gave me the answer: America must be crippled which would allow for China to invade since America would rely on Russian oil Russia would never attack us since they need our business.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jcjace

I know people on ATS don't trust tptb but I can promise you that no leader would use a nuke unless it is their very last option. Neither Iran or Israel no matter how crazy would use a nuke unless they are at their very end. Even America would not use nukes until we are basically defeated. It is the very last option which no head of state would ever want to make, they would be extremely hesitant to 'press the button'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join