It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After years of studying end time predictions these are my results

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

"If they want 100 million Chinese troops on US soil, it will happen, "

I concur. We probably even have a few "they"s to choose from.

", you release the virus and kill off the military and walk in with your own and take over with little or no resistence."

Yep, I totally forgot to figure in the disease & biological warfare factor to that gnarly scenario. Also need to figure in mob-mentality, survival exclusion and all those other unattractive human attributes that rear their ugly head when the sh*t hits the fan.

this is my second post, ever. first post to quote someone, so I apologize if I didn't edit it correctly & it doesn't post right, I'm learning.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by WashMoreFeet]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
will we as inhabitants of this planet,system, etc., ever come to the realization that killing, destroying, control never will solve anything.....

could we for once try compassion, forgiveness love and break this viscious cycle.

can we evolve or cant we...that is our choice.

has hate worked.......search for that answer.

we all are at the crossing.....the choice is in our face.

positive or negative. forge ahead or remain in the dark.

please think about this......time is not on our side.

we must agree to get along and live in peace or blindly be led by those who seek our souls.

please think...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

i'd say russia is more likely biding time. they'll be a lot more active in a war involving china, and its borders, and i think they actually would just LOVE to put it to the west (america at least). however, i do agree with your comment about crazy american military expenditures, and i also believe that russia and china, would be right behind them.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Russia? Are you kidding me? I fail to see how Russia could possibly take over ANYTHING! The same goes for China for that matter. I also fail to see how China would possibly want to enter into a war with it's largest trading partner.... You are forgetting how big a deal trade is these days. This isn't 1942.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by believer81
Russia? Are you kidding me? I fail to see how Russia could possibly take over ANYTHING! The same goes for China for that matter. I also fail to see how China would possibly want to enter into a war with it's largest trading partner.... You are forgetting how big a deal trade is these days. This isn't 1942.

If you understood economics you would know that if the the Middle East cut off oil I doubt Americans would be buying toys and electronics. China would have nothing to lose and everything to gain with a crippled American economy and overstretched military.

Plus Russia would not have to really fight anyone since most of Europe would be leveled and they would be too devestated to fight against Russia who is promising to hep them rebuild. Just like after ww2 the Soviet swept in and helped eastern europe rebuild while seizing control.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Its possible but i highly (and hopefully) doubt it will happen. just becuz you wont no the players. This all could have happened a little different had mccain been pres., wed prolly be all over iran right now. So whos to say some like a Ron Paul gets voted in, then what? I mean predicting the future is pretty much impossible seeing as how it can change in the blink of an eye.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

If that truly is the how the end comes to be, than humans deserve annihilation. The whole story reminded me of ignorant little children always having to get in the last word or hit and prove they are right. I'd like to think humans aren't so primitive and reactionary anymore, but I'd be kidding myself...this is the information age for God sakes, yet we still act like primitive brutes with not half a brain. It read more like a fictional story to me, I don't think anything like what you described will take place, but it was still interesting...peace.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
so we could stop all of the above by nuking israel now, right?

Funny...I was thinking how we could stop all this by destroying Islam. I mean, after all, it is them who start the war.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Where does the middle east make money when it cuts off oil to, again, it's largest trading partner? There are too many assumptions here. I say it is one of many possible scenarios that may play out if there was a war. Not a prophecy more a scenario.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I will tell you right now. Invading N.Z. would be almost impossible from a logistical point of view. And they would have a resistance war they could never win.

And why would they waste bombs on N.Z. To kill our sheep ?

Was seeing some sense until I read that.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The point at which this got ridiculous to me is when CATHOLIC South America doesn't get involved in the Crusade you've created. At the very least, don't you think Venezuela would take the chance to attack America, or Brasil would help Europe (huge Catholic populations on the continent plus a good majority are ethnically European).

South America is more important than you think and you've overlooked them for the most part. Don't forget the oil they have!

You've also failed to recognize the large Muslim populations in Russia and Spain (would Russia not fall apart to extremists on this level?).

You never mention why the UK survives. After all, they have a large Muslim population yet don't fall in the beginning stages and make it through the entire thing.

I see A LOT of flaws in this "web bot" prediction you have created.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Interesting thought...after reading more of the thread. If "All Of Islam" goes to war against Israel, I imagine it will be a very short war with Israel coming out the winner. The only reason Iraq and Afghanistan have been such an effort for the US, is because we don't want to kill civilians and our "allies" in these countries. However...if Israel went to war, none of that would matter. They would simply kill everyone. That makes things much simpler.

I mean...if the US wanted to destroy Iraq, and didn't care who we killed...how many HOURS would it actually take?

Hence, one reason that this may never actually happen. These Muslim countries may be dumb...but not that dumb. They should be well aware that if they "declare" war on Israel, that will be the end of them. All they can do is continue taking cheap shots at Israel (scuds, terrorism, etc.).

So now that I've spit all that out...my opinion? Ain't gonna happen.

Unless...Iran actually finishes their "nuke", duct tapes it to a scud and fires it off to the cheering crowds of Iranians....as it flies...off course...and nails Syria. Hmmmm....funny stuff. Bet they would try to blame Israel.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The US buying oil from Russia? I don't see that one happening. Sure they would offer to sell to the US but at such an inflated price it wouldn't be even possible to sustain. The US is sitting on some of the largest oil reserves in the world. That's why we haven't been going after that oil at all, it's our long term back up plan.

Same as the amount of grains exported by the US. All of that would dry up in a second leaving a decent amount of the world hungry.

I honestly don't think it would get that far out of hand before a nuke was used by Israel. In fact I believe it would be a first strike consideration for them. If a single nuke is used all bets are off for the rest of the world as well.

I think that Russia, China, the EU, Japan, Australia, Mexico, Canada, the US and most South American countries would stay out of the conflict completely. Political relations between Israel and the US are somewhat strained of late and backup might not be forthcoming. The only way I could see most of countries getting in on the action would be if nukes were used. Only then could I see any obvious involvement and only in a mediation capacity.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

Israel is the thorn in everyone's side. Israel does not want peace. Because you cant steal land and commit war crimes during peacetime.

Radicals are only being created because of that situation.

Underestimating what effect forcing Israel to stop their behavior is a big mistake. Only people with something to gain from the situation would say it is " complicated "

Just like a dodgy lawyer always says the reason someone is a rapist is complicated. Sometimes it is what it is.

[edit on 11/19/09 by thedeadtruth]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

The problem with the whole Middle East gaining territory through Greece is quite interesting, given the fact that most of them use obsolete technology. Look what happened to Iraq in 1991 and 2003, and they had the advantage of defending on their home soil. I HIGHLY doubt the EU would sit on their ass and allow the MEC (Middle East Coalition) to gain momentum that will allow them to invade Europe.

The Muslim resistance within the EU would be crushed by it's natural citizens, especially in the U.S. I don't think they would be a big problem as how you stated. The National Guard will be defending key nuclear plants and oil assets in Louisiana and Texas from possible sabotage.Don't forget China has a very large Muslim population in it's west part, they already cause problems as it is now.

Also, I don't think the Chinese Navy would crush the U.S. fleets. Don't forget we have stealth technology that can take out key Command and Control assets from within.

Lastly, given that this is a conspiracy website, I'll throw a wild card out... If the hardcore black budget tech does indeed exist (i.e. Auroa, Black Triangles [If they're even human lol] etc.), I'm sure it will change most of what you stated, maybe there will be Alien intervention.

All in all, your thread was a very good read and I applaud you for stimulating my brain.

Starred and Flagged

EDIT: You forgot about the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve.

The Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR), filled to capacity at 727 million barrels, is the world's largest supply of emergency crude oil. The federally-owned oil stocks are stored in huge underground salt caverns along the coastline of the Gulf of Mexico.

SPR

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Clisen33]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This whole end of the world 2012 thing is just going to end like Y2K...Everybody got all excited about the million ways society was going to crumble...and guess what nothing happened...we went on with our lives as usual...People are so quick to predict everything under the sun so if an event actually happens they can claim fame to it...quite frankly I'm ready to puke listening to the whole doom and gloom all the time...A few years back the dealership I work at came under new ownership...There were quite a few doom and gloom people working there...and guess what...strange enough they were all gone within a year or so and now it seems the place is much better to go work at every day its quite known now if you don't like the place you work for and complain about it all the time somebody will come along and help you out...Lets get rid of some of this negative end of the world crap so we can all be happy...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by Misoir

You spent YEARS studing what might happen.
Dood, you really need to get out more.

I did not spend night and day studying this. Only on my spare time. I always figured if one of them came true then I should be prepared and able to recognise where would be safest to go.

You still have the same Paradox.

You can die if you cross the road, or you could die with a Piano dropping on your head
if you don't cross the street.

Your destiny is not known until you make that choice.

And speaking of Destiny.
If people believe horoscopes then 1/12 of the worlds popluation
is going to meet the guy/girl of their dreams today!!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

That was the 9th and last sign of the Hopi prophecy and its already happened -----it was the sky lab that fell to earth a few years ago, it was reported as burning blue when it entered earths atmosphere

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPGrocks
This whole end of the world 2012 thing is just going to end like Y2K...Everybody got all excited about the million ways society was going to crumble...and guess what nothing happened...we went on with our lives as usual...People are so quick to predict everything under the sun so if an event actually happens they can claim fame to it...quite frankly I'm ready to puke listening to the whole doom and gloom all the time...A few years back the dealership I work at came under new ownership...There were quite a few doom and gloom people working there...and guess what...strange enough they were all gone within a year or so and now it seems the place is much better to go work at every day its quite known now if you don't like the place you work for and complain about it all the time somebody will come along and help you out...Lets get rid of some of this negative end of the world crap so we can all be happy...

This isn't a 2012 thread. Read at least the OP! There is no time line to it. The OP has made these predictions of a WW3 scenario not based on any 2012 end of the world prophecy. It is really about the world order changing.

Next time don't jump to conclusions. Doom and gloom is the world we live in.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Time predictions????....this already sounds like a a joke....time predictions..get real.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join