It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After years of studying end time predictions these are my results

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is a good view point but I think there are a few errorrs.

First a nuke that would wipeout 1/2 of Israel would be massive. Even the tsar bomb wasn't that big.

I agree win the u.s. False flag attack. I have no doubt that all Islamic nations fighting Israel would be a tough fght, but Israel is still a strong military strength in technology especially compared to Syria, Iran, and Jordan.

Regarding the seats oil supply. The us still has huge amounts of reserves which would be used in that certain case, so oil would not be a problem for the us in the war. Buying from the gulf is just a business scheme.

With the us and china trading situation whch props both economies evenly. If they were to go to war their military strength would deplete due to lack of capital so there strengths compared to now wouldn't ve the same.

Plus there is no waythat a loosely organized and structered Islamic front could make it to the Danube. No way
I don't see a Chinese Israeli war maybe with Russia though.

On the pacific front. A Chinese invasion of the west coast us will be a hugely difficult feat. Especially with the costal plains and San Joaquin valley. The us has a great military position there in the valley. A us invasion would have to be done on all coasts and that will be hard when the us has the biggest navy in history.
Plus over 200,000,000 households in the us have guns, that's 2/3 of the population

Mexico doesn't have enough structure to be a chess move beneficial to the Chinese. Drug cartels won't be loyal to china, trust me on that.

With the ria invading through 3 Europe penisulas that contain mountains I find that near to impossible. They don't have the military capacity.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
With all due respect to your work in this, and it appears to be signifcant, I think you should factor in a more vigorous response by the U.S. military. Don't be fooled into thinking we couldn't take out any of those countries quickly if things get super ugly. We fight as we do now (to stalemate) out of a misguided concern for collateral damage. Get a full world war going and let the Generals fight, you're going to see a much different picture.
Lots of nice work. S&F

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
What's up with the picture of the earth? There's are no Muslims in the Northern Territory of Australia, but theres plenty in in Victoria and NSW.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hmmm . . .

China invading reminds me of the George Washington prophecy.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
When the crap hits the fan as you say it will. we, America, will fight the war far different than any of you imagine. There wont be youtube videos of the atrocities committed. There will be no "counting bullets", no war time reporters, no rules of engagement, no bleeding heart garbage either. we have the best trained and most technologically advanced military in the world. If we were aloud to fight the way we used to, the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq would've taken mere months to end. We wouldn't have to wait to engage the enemy. Especially if the enemy is on american soil. We wont have to distinguish between civilians and combatants. the rest of the world would be f'd up though. let's just hope Barack O'Drama doesn't cut the defense budget like he wants to.

Edit:
I swear i remember hearing a prophecy from somewhere saying something that america would be invaded by people with "yellow" skin. Or something like that. People were freaking out about it and bringing it up after 9/11. They were saying that maybe it was wrong and they meant the skin color of Muslims from the Middle East. Chinese people have yellow skin, so its crazy that you would say that they invade the US. Im gonna go look for a quote of the prophecy im talking about. Ill try to be back with it

[edit on 21-4-2010 by jrocc16]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Good story. You should send it to a editor. But make sure you send it to an editor that understands how nuclear war really works. For example lets say this war esscalates to a nuclear shot from china to the citys of say....Los Angelas and San Francisco, in preparation for an invasion. OK its here where it gets tricky because a nuclear strike opens up a new level of war. Upon being hit by multiple nukes the United States is going to level the playing field by not only attacking China in response but she will also hit all trouble spots in the world including Tehran. Not only will China cease to exist in a manner of 30 minutes but so will Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Russia,Syria, Jordan, North Korea, Vietnam, and probabaly select targets in Saudi Arabia. And we will more than likely get hit several time ourselves. But in the end a full scale nuclear war would disable any countries thoughts of invading because they would simply not have the resources to do anything other than to mount huge scale relief efforts in there own countries. I dont think this is how the world ends. I think you should reconsider also your sources. I dont think ole notstrodude is up to par with the true prophets as Daniel, Ezekiel and John.
Thanks Loken

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Here's my theory on why the Mayan calendar ends in Dec 2012.

If you base your entire calendar on the stars, and know that the stars positions "reset" in the heavens every 25,000 years or so, why would you build a calendar that projects beyond this time frame? Why not just reuse the one that you made ?

We have 12 hour clocks because we know the time frame repeats every 12 hours. Why do people find this so hard to believe.

I am "awake" (not one of the sheeple) but I really don't believe in the 2012 end times prophecies.

One of my other biggest concerns is that time is a man made, arbitrarily picked idea. The way of setting dates has changed over the years, and different cultures have different years, even today. For someone to say that this date was picked "for centuries" is controversial on its own.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I'm an Australian. Just thought I'd say that.

I think the Americans could EASILY defend themselves and anybody they wanted to defend, especially in the midst of a full scale war.

Iraq and Afghanistan are good examples of waging a few battles that some people called a war. It didn't and hasn't gotten out of control.

If the Americans got desperate, all they would have to do is press a few buttons and the world is toast.

Good post, though.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

An interesting post with a lot of effort and research put into it. The one thing that I do find comforting is that the war goes on for months and months. We had come to expect that nuclear war would mean that the whole thing would last days rather than months and that everyone perishes.

If nations can still resist the urge to use nuclear weapons and fight conventionally, then there is hope we will not destroy ourselves.

I think that a lot of players are identified in this and, whilst no one wants to mention it, it comes down to a final reckoning between two main forces.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Washington's Prophecy

THIRD AND MOST FEARFUL PERIL "Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene. From each of these continents arose thick black clouds that were soon joined into one. And throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men. These men, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America, which country was enveloped in the volume of cloud. And I dimly saw these vast armies devastate the whole country and ~ the villages, towns and cities which I had seen springing up." "As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of the swords, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I again heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn." Where the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast."

The first was a European threat, the 2nd was the the African (presumably slavery) and the 3rd is a "dark red light" ... red is the colour of communism, and China.
Marched by land, only 2 options, from the south? Or via the Bering straight?

Curious prophecy i've never heard of before.

The other thing that people are saying here, is that the US is holding back, and would nuke any and all identified enemies. If a suitcase nuke went off in the states, the would NOT respond by nuking every possible country in the world, they wouldn't. Not unless they knew who had sent it.

I also don't doubt that should a large force reach the shores, neither the US nor any European country would have adequate civilian protection in place. IMHO if Chna wished to take America, it would not use nuclear missiles at all. Preferring an anonymous nuclear event to cause instability, followed by a mass invasion, they have enough manpower. Once they are on US soil, nuclear weapons become a hindrance to all sides

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I find it hard to belief that after a year of studying various prophecies this is what you came up with, also it’s freakishly similar to a blog I read on another site a few months ago.
Most your blog is based on your own assumptions and exaggerated hyperbole it’s full of “Might”, “for some reason”, “could” and so on. I also think you have massively overly exaggerated the strength of Arabic states and dismissed the nature of politics in the middle east were most of the time Arabic states/nations are fighting each other for their own self interest. Then yet more assumptions are made about the role of Russia, China, Africa and South America.
Also this by your own admission is based strongly on ancient prophecies a wholly unreliable source at the best of time which you have compounded by combining them thus multiplying the unreliability. Also for someone who has spent a year or so studding these prophecies I struggled to find any sources pointing the reader to a source or any quotes from the prophecies themselves.
This is a fantastic work of fiction but a disastrous attempt at a prophecy.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
here is why i think you have a small flaw in this time line. You are taking us out of the time line. There are more people coming to terms with what is and what is not. more people every day are dropping the organized reglious institutions and going for a more personal spiritual awarnence. at some point in the begining of a war like this we as species would stop it. how long before 911 was over did we start to question its truth? get research and maybe some of it does happed but i can promise that not country will ever invade the us. everyone man women and child would fight to the death before they let any country invade the us. and as far as a muslim war? most likely not. now there may be some groups but not an entire reglion fighting over another. If a reglion of any kind did kill the pope every cathloic would got insane. your not goint to have that. And with these end time predictions

Question with these end time predictions, why is everyone so consumed with death. If you trully believe that we are going to be dieing soon why waste all this time with writing a thread that you'll never see come true?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

That is of course assuming that the countries leader is prepared to give the orders, It would be more important to find who he is working for before assuming that he will do what is best for the US.
The countries leader at the time may be there to allow these things to occur, like sending troops to one side of the country whilst knowing the enemy is coming from the other side.

War is not black and white and he who has the biggest guns does not always win the fight.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
i'm having my doubts about saying anything about it yet, but i will try to say the least...
the thing is something HUGE is going to happen sooner than most of you expect. u know that feeling deep in ur gut, that feeling u all r experiencing lately, that feeling that something is going terribly wrong and something is going to happen soon? well i am sorry to tell u all that feeling is right, and something is going to happen soon. i know u have that feeling too, most people do altho they do not recognize it.

the thing is, these events we are witnessing are just an introduction of what's to come, i known for about a year or so some sectors of society are being prepared. don't u think it's weird so many people around the globe sense an inminent global event? honestly, don't u think it means something?

this feeling disturbs me as much as i know it disturbs you. i'm sorry that's all i can say for now, we cannot change what's going to happen, it is indeed inevitable.

in the mean time, just look for the right words on the right places, if you see these words you will understand what i mean.

PLEASE, READ CAREFULLY FOR THE WORDS ARE OUT THERE FOR US TO SEE THEM...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Great work, we must not forget an increase in natural disasters and their frequency we see today. The Euphrates river drying up is another that will cause an increased food shortage. I had perceived from the Bible that Iran attacks Israel first and wins a one day war causing those in Iran to flee their own country. It doesn’t say “Iran” just an Arab confederacy, I believe. Iran seems to fit the profile.

You have that mostly correct but there will be a day that all countries turn against Israel in end times including the US.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Good point!

Now my take:

First off, someone said earlier on another thread(very similiar to this one), about the possibility of troops landing on US soil. It will never happen. It's also been brought up in the other thread, that Israel is VERY powerful and would take on any Middle Eastern country that came after them. In a matter of fact, they(not Israelians), would get massacred. And if the U.S. even got involved, good Lord, they wouldn't even know what hit them, it would end so fast.

Now let's move on to the next thing. It was stated earlier in the thread about our Military Budget. No Country can even come close to our Military Strength/Technology. As far as China is concerned, hell, they just started their Industrialization, and are doing quite well thanks to us, the Americans. With that said, China is interested in their Economy, the last thing I believe their intention would be, is to wage war against the West, and side with ME countries, etc.

Also, think WW2. If you don't think that we have technology that is much greater than the nuke, wake up. With over $400,000,000,000 in Military Defense Budget, no nation, will touch us. Sure, you'll have your little jihadist strapping himself up with bombs, but I strongly disagree that there will EVER be any Nation, would be invaded.

What it really comes down to is I don't think all of this fear mongering and principals of -the end-, and War, is going to happen the way many think. I believe that even the Islamic Countries, want Peace. And I highly doubt that Damascus will be leveled, based on even what's stated in the Torah. Do you really believe that knowing this, that they would go to that length?

That's my take on all of this. Hell, I may be completely wrong. And so could you!

[edit on 22-4-2010 by overextended1]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I really do like the post, lot of good work.

However, I remember the story of the couple in the 70s who thought there was going to be a nuclear war. They sat down and systematically drew up which countries would be imapcted and which would not. They actually moved to the country they believed would be the safest.

Anyway a few years later, there was a war where they lived - in the Falklands.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I likey but i have to say i think you over estimate the chinese.... sure they have almost limitless supply of people (compared to most other country) but we have a lot as well and a war on this scale will see drafts. not only that but if you look at the rising number of state and civilian militia if there were an invasion force to the US i feel like you would see a lot more people fighting back.... i know me and about twenty others that would fight... just in my social circle.... on top of that the chinese could flood our shores but densley packed troops (like what would be needed) would make nice fodder... on top of that they would have to get bast the number one naval power in the world. I dont care how many peoople you send we have the single largest number of naval forces in the world... between navy coast guard, and maritime marines. that would be hard to get past ... you would have to sink a majority of our ships.... i agree alaska and hawaii may prove quite easy to take but they are also hard to supply, thus the problem. we may focus on defending alaska however since that will be our major source of oil (if your predictions are true) that and brazil. interesting hypothesis though....

I agree we prolly do have a secret technology that will stave off a lot of enemies....but i disagree on you notion that russia will not have one and china will.... if anything the chinese will buy thiers from the russian after thier pact.

well have to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Greetings little nano-cells,

NO!... NO!... NO!... THE WORLD IS IN A QUAGMIRE, DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN A QUAGMIRE?... NEW SCENARIO...

FAITH BECOMES THE ONLY WEAPON TO BE RELEASED... THAN COMES DIVINE INTERVENTION... GOD HAD TO HUMBLE AND SOBER YOU UP SOME HOW SO YOU CAN ALL STOP GETTING DRUNK OF THE WINE(money)... NOT TO MENTION THAT THERE IS A HELL AND UNDERGROUND CITY'S WILL NOT SAVE THEM OR HIM(satan&elite), AS IT IS STATED IN THE BIBLE(they shall try to hide in the mountains to escape GOD'S wrath or Big Daddy coming home
WHO THE HELL WANTS TO GO TO HELL IN YOUR LIFE AFTER LIFE, NOT EVEN THE DEMONS OR SATAN HIMSELF LIKES HELL AND BELIEVE ME GOD CAN MAKE ONE FAR WORST THAN THE ONE SATAN KNOWS NOW... SATAN IS NOW OFFERED TO REPENT AT THE FEET OF THE 3 COMING OF JESUS AND HE WILL BE FORGIVEN
... O! DID I MENTION YOU CAN'T ESCAPE TO OTHER PLANETS BECAUSE THOSE ALSO ARE JUST CELLS IN GODS GREAT BODY(he knows thy self)... WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ALL ARE?... GOD HAS FINAL SAY AND HE CAN'T BE BOUGHT WITH ALL THE MONEY(that is not even real) IN THE UNIVERSE... ALL THE BAD WEAPONS HAVE BEEN DEACTIVATED AND THE OP'S SCENARIO SOUNDS LIKE CAVEMAN FIGHTING THERE IS A WEAPON THAT CAN KILL EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH IN 3 SECONDS WITH THE PUSH OF A BUTTON... YOUR BRAINS ARE ALL CONNECTED TO THE GRID NO MATTER WHAT TINFOIL HAT YOU PUT ON
... IT'S JUST ALL SATAN F_ING WITH YOU AND DOING HIS JOB AS IN THE BOOK OF... BUT IN THE END ONLY GOD KNOWS AND HE CAN CHANGE HIS MIND IF HE CHOOSES TO DO SO(he's God for Godsakes)...

May peace be with us all... the greatest treasure in the universe.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

did you consider the fact that the US has a HUGE oil reserve of their own that they've been sitting on while using up the rest of the worlds oil supplies??? Canada does also...

don't think for one second that if the Middle East oil supply was denied to North America, that it would have any real serious effect.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join