It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is Hypnotising the Masses -Theory

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Come on! This person is a nutcase (sorry, no disrespect). But why is this even a topic here at ATS?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by joebinotto

LOL, because this 'is ATS. Your strange comment would make sense if this were GameFaqs or something.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Sheeper]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Deny Ignorance

Well,I think this is interesting thread to say the least.

I am sorry that I must have missed the original post that was eluded to here.

It is evident to anybody not enamored to this cult of personality that is called Obama that he is a trained manipulator.

Most lawyers are.

They are all trained to use everything discussed in the document.

It's purpose is to influence a jury when necessary.

Don't play the video,LOOK at the people behind him.

They ALL look hypnotized, just sitting there.

The woman in the all white suit in the front is in a trance!The man beside her is too.

Must be why most politicians are lawyers.

I suppose, but I have not spent the time doing extensive research, that
those swindlers that fooled thousands to give away their money in all the pyramid schemes that have surfaced were/are Obama/Democrat supporters.

The ones that thought they could make easy money in obvious scams most likely were too.

Fools are easily influenced by smooth talking Scam/Confidence Artists especially those who are pathological liars.

Pathological liars are usually narcissistic psychopaths too.

There are many recent off the cuff(not reading from a teleprompter)that he continually uses the personal pronoun "I" instead of "we" or "this administration".Always "I".

Confidence artists look for people who have low self-esteem and exploit that.

Watch the video.He constantly speaks about this will help the "less fortunate and handicapped".

“Another sign is someone who is amused by cruelty. If they laugh at others’ suffering — not a nervous laugh, but genuine laughter at someone’s pain,” that’s a sign that you’ve got a psychopath on your hands.

His statement here says it all.

If you are handicapped or have loved ones who are, "less fortunate", this comment he made speaks volumes about his true nature.

This man and his cohorts are perpetrating the largest confidence trick in human history.

His African scam artist "brothers"in Nigeria are in awe of this Kenyan(his "home country",according to his spouse.) and his ability to scam and convince a large population of a very gullible nation.

This picture says a lot about his character.

Is there another country in the civilized world,where a junior member of the legislative body shows such utter contempt and lack of respect for a senior person?

I truly doubt it.

This is classic psychopathic behavior.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e46572de642b.jpg[/atsimg]

Deny Ignorance

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Oneolddude]

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP for bringing this topic up again. I seem to have missed the previously posted thread, because I'm not around here regularly.

I'm about 50 pages through the PDF and it's quite interesting to me. I'm not incredibly concerned about Obama personally, but the same methods are used by so many others.

We may tend to think of the people who use these methods as "charismatic" or "great speakers", but it's important to ask ourselves why.

Coincidently, I've recently been watching a lot of videos of Michael Tsarion and noticed there was something odd about his speech patterns, which seem quite similar to Obama's. I had thought it was simply because of how the teleprompter works, but it could be more than that.

Whether you want to call it "hypnosis" or not, it's undeniable (to me at least) that people can be easily manipulated with words. The critical thinking skills of the majority are pretty weak, since we're taught to let other more "qualified" individuals do our thinking for us. So, bypassing their logical reasoning isn't very difficult.

Speakers (and/or speech/script writers) are constantly taking advantage of people by gaining their trust through these methods while offering no logical reason to trust them. I won't say that means they're necessarily nefarious... but if they are trying to use these methods on me, I'm going to take it as an insult.

I think Obama IS using these methods of manipulation. I think Michael Tsarion uses them too, but I'll have to inspect his videos more closely. I'm also inclined to think that guy Peter Joseph does the same, but again I'll have to look into it more.

Thanks for inspiring me to look into this more. It may come in handy if I ever decide to write a best-seller.

(And yes, I do suppose the writer of the PDF is probably using the same techniques he's writing about. I skipped over the little messages repeated on every page.)

[edit on 4/18/2010 by eMachine]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
All I can say is that I am a certified clinical hypnotherapist with 6 years of experiece, and this post is absurd. The president is an engaging speaker and yes, he knows how to talk to people to get his point across. But hypnosis is an act of conscious surrender, that is, the person being hypnotized must willingly want to be hypnotized, otherwise, it just doesn't work. NO ONE CAN BE HYPNOTIZED AGAINST THEIR WILL AND CANNOT BE FORCED TO DO SOMETHING AGAINST THEIR WILL.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

Have you never heard of passive induction, "arm pull induction", and other sneaky tricks of inducing suggestible states without a persons direct consent?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

No one can be hypnotized against their will?
RRRrrreeeaaaalllllllllllyyyyyy.

I have been. I am STILL pisst about it.

Grrrrrr.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You are a fraud, how can you claim to be a hypnotherapist and not know of proven forms of hypnosis like NLP? They arn't suggesting that NLP is a possible form of hypnosis that just might be possible ..... NLP is a possible form of hypnosis that is possible. You can research it and verify it's existence, the question in this forum though, is Obama using NLP, that is the question.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Sheeper]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Animals can't be hypnotized because of their limited cognitive abilities.
Which, if I am to believe this rubbish, would explain the whole tea-party/birther phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by felonius

the church is WHOEVER believes in YESHUA, not whoever believes in POPE.
and it has always been that way. if it were whoever believes in pope, we'd have to rename it pope-ianity.

Well said friend!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This may be the silliest thread on ATS.

Let's just suppose for a second that the masses are hypnotized to support Obama. Then what is going on with all the loud hyperbolic attacks Obama receives on a daily basis and the near constant Tea Party protests? Are these people hypnotized into attacking Obama? If Obama is capable of it, then I assume Rush Limbaugh is equally capable of mass hypnotization and is turning untold numbers of Americans into mindless hate-filled drones.

And how did Bush gather all his support? Are we to assume a man as uncharismatic as Bush hypnotized a large portion of the United States? Exactly how often is the public hypnotized into accepting their leaders and why is it that large portions of them act contrary to that hypnosis?

This thread is ridiculous.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Frith]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by felonius

I was merely trying to address your comment on the "church" and the fact it is impure. The "church" is like any club, it is only as good as its members. It can be, and I believe is most often used for purposes that the members believe are "good". Good intentions. I believe the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Anyway, theObamaisbad part, is to stay on topic with the hypnotism bit, because that is one method used in hypnotism. Subliminal messaging.
Hope that clears things up.

Understood and point well taken. We've never met and I was unsure as to your intentionsobamaisbad.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Just GOTTA pick a fight...

Funny though!

Can't fight when I am laughing.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Hey, your right. I watched him talk on TV the other night and through his awesome power of mind control I was able to calculate the speed of light in a black hole.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
This may be the silliest thread on ATS.

Let's just suppose for a second that the masses are hypnotized to support Obama. Then what is going on with all the loud hyperbolic attacks Obama receives on a daily basis and the near constant Tea Party protests? Are these people hypnotized into attacking Obama? If Obama is capable of it, then I assume Rush Limbaugh is equally capable of mass hypnotization and is turning untold numbers of Americans into mindless hate-filled drones.

And how did Bush gather all his support? Are we to assume a man as uncharismatic as Bush hypnotized a large portion of the United States? Exactly how often is the public hypnotized into accepting their leaders and why is it that large portions of them act contrary to that hypnosis?

This thread is ridiculous.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Frith]

I think we all knew that. Thats why most replies to this post aren't serious ones giving explanations of how it is or isn't possible.
Don't take ATS as serious, just use it for entertainment as 99% of us do!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Definition problems... NLP uses hypnotic trances developed from the deep structure-surface structure difference found in modern linguistics. So hypnosis (or Milton-model) is a much wider phenomenon according to this school of modern linguistics, therapy and coaching than as defined by traditional hypnotherapy.

And yes, we are in various trances most of our lives according to that definition as someone observed.
Watch Derren Brown "Trains... of Thought" video: www.youtube.com...
This guy puts people into a mini trance on the London subway, and makes them temporarily forget their destination... Then he snaps them out. Classic NLP techniques, nothing else.

All ideologies are in hypnotic linguistic form.

For the less scholarly minded, whenever a poiltician talks about generalities - and you know so well what he means - he is practically hypnotising you.
It is surprising to me that traditional hypnotists did not connect advertising with hypnotic phenomena. True, what we talk here is not deep trance, or official trance, but being immersed into a speech without concrete meaning will alter the contents of your consciousness towards a specific goal.

Limbaugh is less good at this, he is too confrontational.

Ask yourselves whenever you watch a politician speak: do I really understand what he means? Can I make exact images and sounds and feelings in understanding his words that would be the same as others thought of? In other words, is the deep structure really there? I mean the concrete world as it is perceived by you and me?

If not, whatever they are saying is practically meaningless. If you feel it has some "abstract meaning" however, that is ... a hypnotic command. Phrases like that (artfully vague was Erickson's expression) can be translated according to the rules of modern linguistics to hidden commands. Persuasion engineering.

That does not mean Obama does not really know what he is doing and why.

Research Milton Erickson and you'll find out why the OP is technicaly correct.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

That is exactly the problem, and we have determined the course of action to resolve THAT problem. It is within our reach, IF we unite in our effort to resolve this MINOR issue that separates us. Are we not citizens of a united humanity seeking only what belongs to us? Who denies us what is rightfully ours? Who is against us, in our fight to reclaim what is rightfully ours? We must set aside these differences. They only prevent us from reaching our goals. Just remember, YES WE CAN.

Okay, What was actually said in the above paragraph? If you said, NOTHING,
you would be right.

Hypnotic trance by bombarding the brain with nothingness.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Stewie]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Great Job Kozmo! My Apology's for not seeing the previous thread on this topic.

I got to PDF page 42, I don't need any more proof but will read the rest when I make time.

All the haters that don't believe this analysis handed to you on a silver platter; deny ignorance!

I always knew something was up or down, never trusting this guy from day 1, hearing Barry Sotero speak, especially his tenor, cadence, strange pauses, and demeanor when delivering, which was obvious, by design.

I would love to see the screen on his teleprompter and how his speeches are laid out.
There probably is a built in Metronome and other high tech stuff directing his body language and heart rate monitor, Oxygen saturation rate, since he smokes Newport Menthol's. I would bet you money, on the top and bottom of every page, it says, "Yes We Can!", meaning, "Satan is Great!"

I never called it Hypnosis or Brain washing back then but always felt some thing was creepy with this, So Fake of a Personality Person!

Thank heaven for my Critical Thinking!

You almost have to Laugh at Barry Flipping the Bird at Hillary and others! I remember way back when they dismissed this in the media when he was caught on a few occasions!

Very Creepy and Funny at the Same Time!

[edit on 18-4-2010 by PRS395]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

the only problem with the whole "flatville" 2D to 3D "try to understand it this way" philosophy is that the concept of TRUE 2D is not visible in any of known existence.

From your television set to a drawing, painting, text on a page, etc, everything has 3 dimensions, its just to what degree.

Everything.

So, of course, if we were 2D we couldn't imagine 3D. Just like in 3D we can't imagine 2D.

Why?

Because it doesn't exist.

And if it does exist, we lack any tools, technology, or intelligence to detect & measure it.

So what we're doing with this argument is giving context to an event that cannot be proven.

Then we take that perception and apply it to another event that cannot be proven and somehow, the presenter comes to the conclusion of "I must be right, because i can't be wrong, have you seen this Chewbaca?"

Just like that famous episode of south park all over again.

It means absolutely nothing.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
"It's easy to convince the masses of anything. All you have to do is repeat is to repeat it often enough" - Herman Goering

"Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can" - Barack Obama.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join