It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama is Hypnotising the Masses -Theory

page: 9
58
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Eight pages and no one used the search button?

Old Thread repeat, plus my own synopsis of this monstrous pdf.

Barack Obamas speeches contain hypnosis technioques

[edit on 18-4-2010 by dashen]




posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
Eight pages and no one used the search button?

Old Thread repeat, plus my own synopsis of this monstrous pdf.

Barack Obamas speeches contain hypnosis technioques

[edit on 18-4-2010 by dashen]


Thank you! Thank you! I was getting seriously strong deja vu reading this thread, but was wondering whether the OP was reprogramming me with his words.

I'm just relieved that I wasn't going to have to start believing the crazy 'Time Shift' threads.



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen
 


Yes. Thanks. I'll add this to my list of Regurgitated Anti-Obama stories that keep popping up every 3-6 months.


It looks like those here aren't the only ones who were suspicious of the paper being a hypnotic tool in itself! Who's being hypnotized by whom? From your thread:



Ok, just finished. This paper is, for me anyway, a clear hypnotic induction process utilizing many techniques. The most overt and blatant of which is the use of the phrase "EXPOSING OBAMA’S DECEPTION MAY BE THE ONLY WAY TO PROTECT DEMOCRACY " at the bottom of every page.


While I was reading the paper, I kept coming across that phrase and it bothered me, but I couldn't say why. Now I know! I am resistant to the "mind control" that the mystery author of this paper (whomever he may be) was trying to use on me!

Looks like some of you are quite susceptible. :shk:



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
after reading it for awhile, i began to wonder if it was doing the very thing it was accusing obama of (et.al, hypnotic suggestion to accept obama). kind of a catch 22, which i'm somewhat familar with, having lived with a master in the art of the impossible scenario lol



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
i read through this the other day, i did not read the whole thing but read bits and bobs, some parts in depth, some not. I actually always found Obamas speaking style quite strange, somewhat monotone with pauses in the strangest of places, like mid sentence to no effect, what I mean by no effect is that they don't emphasise certain points on a concious level or add dramatic effects to certain statements, they are seemingly random and useless pauses. I always found that odd and when I started reading this paper I had an AHA! moment. I am sure that all politicians are educated in neurolinguistics and hypnotism to some extent (remember Bush used terrorism and 911 as a sort of trigger in his speeches) but I really think Obama has it down pat. I think he is just better at it than some others. I am not Obama bashing, I actually found him quite refreshing on his run upto presidency (maybe I was being hypnotized?) but seems to me now that he is just a big fat liar.



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Is Obama hypnotizing people or is it something more…
History dates the breaking up of the Roman Empire in the west and its re-organization (though nationally divided) under one spiritual head, as about the year 606 after Christ: and history gives us, moreover, the particular nations into which it resolved itself in its fall. That dismemberment was after the tongues and tribes into which it naturally fell, as the rule of the Caesars lost its cohesive power; but though reconstructed and shifted by wars and politics since then, there remains to this day (1866) included within the geographical limits of that ancient empire proper of the Caesars, the same number of kingdoms, viz.:-
(1) Spain
(2) Portugal
(3) France
(4) Italy
(5) Austria
(6) Germany
(7) Switzerland
(8) Belgium
(9) Holland
(10) England
All these nationalities are represented in the European Union at present bar Holland and Switzerland although each tongue has representation throughout the empire.
Their history also tells us that their Empire received apparently a fatal wound of a twofold nature when Constantine, A.D. 325, and again the empire, A.D. 395, abandoned Paganism, and embraced baptized Christianity; and again when it broke up into those ten kingdoms. But John sees from Patmos, that deadly wound healed spiritually, and those ten kingdoms reunited as one against Christ and his saints, “And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and the tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindred’s, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world” (verse 3, 6-8).
It is as it always has been, in perfect order.
www.anhundredandfortyandfourthousand.com...



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man
 




Yeah right...

Above all, the person must be willing. No one can hypnotize you if you don't want to be hypnotized. Your natural defenses in your mind will prevent this from happening.


Source: mindpowerproductions.com...

Nice one though...when all else fails, blame it on mind control.


I agree that a person must be willing. Sadly the truth seems to lean toward most people wanting to believe the man behind the curtain. He said it therefore it is so, all is right in their world.



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Obama.
Bad.

Obama.
Bad.

Obama.
Bad.

Stewie.
Smart.

Stewie.
Smart.

Stewie.
Smart.


Read over and over, until the power company turns off your electricity.


[edit on 18-4-2010 by Stewie]



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Professor Tomorrow
 


entirely i agree with you.. i dont expect any stars or attention on this comment, many of mine are usually ignored lol..none the less though i wanted to say that anyone who can say and honestly believe that Hypnosis is not 'real' and that what this document claims is 'impossible' havent looked into its use or psychology of Hypnosis too well.. the reason that there are parts of the populace who dislike Obama, has to do also with psychology, and certain minds being able to resist 'going under'.. its extremely probable..i havent read all pages yet, but its up to 25+ pages.and its being left on the desk top to complete the reading when i can throughout the next day or two.. i thank you, OP for posting this information, and screw those who flame you over it!
~Light and Life~



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius
 





He said after a bit, he realized that he was smiling like a complete idiot about a topic that he was dead set against!


I have walked many spiritual paths, and the thing that has saved me from falling hook line and sinker for political or religious propaganda is I am a space cadet,

Whether listening to a speech or a sermon, my brain always shuts down.

and the same thing happens to me on the forum, sometimes after reading a long post I don't remember a thing I read.

So keep it short and sweet.






posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
Eight pages and no one used the search button?

Old Thread repeat, plus my own synopsis of this monstrous pdf.

Barack Obamas speeches contain hypnosis technioques

[edit on 18-4-2010 by dashen]


I did remember that however.



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by a_saint
Is Obama hypnotizing people or is it something more…
History dates the breaking up of the Roman Empire in the west and its re-organization (though nationally divided) under one spiritual head, as about the year 606 after Christ: and history gives us, moreover, the particular nations into which it resolved itself in its fall. That dismemberment was after the tongues and tribes into which it naturally fell, as the rule of the Caesars lost its cohesive power; but though reconstructed and shifted by wars and politics since then, there remains to this day (1866) included within the geographical limits of that ancient empire proper of the Caesars, the same number of kingdoms, viz.:-
(1) Spain
(2) Portugal
(3) France
(4) Italy
(5) Austria
(6) Germany
(7) Switzerland
(8) Belgium
(9) Holland
(10) England
All these nationalities are represented in the European Union at present bar Holland and Switzerland although each tongue has representation throughout the empire.
Their history also tells us that their Empire received apparently a fatal wound of a twofold nature when Constantine, A.D. 325, and again the empire, A.D. 395, abandoned Paganism, and embraced baptized Christianity; and again when it broke up into those ten kingdoms. But John sees from Patmos, that deadly wound healed spiritually, and those ten kingdoms reunited as one against Christ and his saints, “And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and the tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindred’s, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world” (verse 3, 6-8).
It is as it always has been, in perfect order.
www.anhundredandfortyandfourthousand.com...


We are dangerously close to going off topic. Oh well.

I am going to play devils advocate here. no pun intended considering the subject.

The 10 tribes, powers, etc. uniting against the church.

Considering the church isn't exactly "lilly white pure" in its past and present dealings, could it be that they are uniting to chuck the mess and start over? I assure you that if Jesus was to have returned only 500 years after his "translation to the ether", He wouldn't have been particularly pleased with what the PHILOSOPHY he brought had turned to.

While I have no beef with most "off the shelf" Christians (they are what they are), I have a great deal of problems with the church. The fact that the church kept the bible (supposedly given to the people as a testament of HIS word) out of reach of the laity for centuries is just one indication of a form of mind control of masses.

keep'em stupid and keep'em under control.

I can see Jesus driving a division of King Tiger tanks and destroying churchs left and right! The only ones left standing would be the ones that dared to deviate from the church orthodoxy and DARED to keep the simplicity of his parables. In just those words in red, you could keep your life rich in meditation and live a good life. You couldn't do it perfectly, but you could try
. There is some good stuff in the old testament. I love the psalms, song of songs, Job, etc.. There is some deep wisdom there. The new testament? 90% commentary by egotistical woman haters and fish wrap. 10% Wisdom of Jesus.

I'm a gnostic. I need neither church nor priest as an intermediary.



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius
 

The "church" was many different thingsObamaisbad. There was the Protestant Scottish Church called the "KirK"Obamaisbad. The Scots wanted to educate every citizen, and used the Kirk to essentially invent "public education"Obamaisbad. These ideas were incorporated into some of what we call "American ideals"Obamaisbad. In fact, the American Revolution was referred to as the "Scottish Rebellion" against the BritishObamaisbad.
So,
I hope I stayed on topic, but I had to make this pointObamaisbad.



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Full_Vision
reply to post by Professor Tomorrow
 


entirely i agree with you.. i dont expect any stars or attention on this comment, many of mine are usually ignored lol..none the less though i wanted to say that anyone who can say and honestly believe that Hypnosis is not 'real' and that what this document claims is 'impossible' havent looked into its use or psychology of Hypnosis too well.. the reason that there are parts of the populace who dislike Obama, has to do also with psychology, and certain minds being able to resist 'going under'.. its extremely probable..i havent read all pages yet, but its up to 25+ pages.and its being left on the desk top to complete the reading when i can throughout the next day or two.. i thank you, OP for posting this information, and screw those who flame you over it!
~Light and Life~


...and screw those that ignore the many of us that have stated we never listen to his speeches and still voted for him thus nullifying the entire premise put forth by the OP. Go ahead and just ignore all of that though, ok.



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 





we never listen to his speeches and still voted for him


You voted for someone you knew nothing about?



[edit on 043030p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 





we never listen to his speeches and still voted for him


You voted for someone you knew nothing about?



I guess I kind of need you to show me where I said anything like that.



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
We can't choose our relatives, and we cannot choose our president. Most of US know that, most people may never know that, and then there are those mysterious creatures that defend holograms.
Go figure.
Why defend the INDEFENSIBLE.
Is it hypnotism? Maybe, but probably indoctrination. A coordinated effort to distract increasingly simple mind that make up the masses.
That is all "they" need in a "democracy", no?
Let's get back to the garden, the Republic.



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by felonius
 

The "church" was many different thingsObamaisbad. There was the Protestant Scottish Church called the "KirK"Obamaisbad. The Scots wanted to educate every citizen, and used the Kirk to essentially invent "public education"Obamaisbad. These ideas were incorporated into some of what we call "American ideals"Obamaisbad. In fact, the American Revolution was referred to as the "Scottish Rebellion" against the BritishObamaisbad.
So,
I hope I stayed on topic, but I had to make this pointObamaisbad.



I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or legit (I dont "know" you). This thread is more or less directed at Obama but he's not the only one.

i'm an equal opportunity "hater" when it comes to politicians. Obama is just one helluva lot more open with his arrogance toward the people.

i guess that makes him more "honest"?



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius
 


the church is WHOEVER believes in YESHUA, not whoever believes in POPE.
and it has always been that way. if it were whoever believes in pope, we'd have to rename it pope-ianity.



posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius
 

I was merely trying to address your comment on the "church" and the fact it is impure. The "church" is like any club, it is only as good as its members. It can be, and I believe is most often used for purposes that the members believe are "good". Good intentions. I believe the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Anyway, theObamaisbad part, is to stay on topic with the hypnotism bit, because that is one method used in hypnotism. Subliminal messaging.
Hope that clears things up.



new topics

top topics



 
58
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join