It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is Hypnotising the Masses -Theory

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Known technics used perfected and used by the Russians over the past 90 years.

Nohting new. It is just that most people are too enamored by entertainment to know any better.

Recon3

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
people are so easily annoyed sometimes......language/wording for some is such a powerful thing......select one word i.e hypnotise....and boom alarm goes off.....select persuading....or shaping ideas ...beliefs......nothing goes off

it's fascinating

to people have never heard of NLP ....first go research it......there have been a few highly flagged threads on ATS about it.....and particularly it's use on

OFF COURSE obama and his writers are using these techniques to the fullest.......Bush's speeches did just the same (although bush sometimes bungled the delivery lol) ......and yes politicans always tried to sway the masses ......and garner their support.

their are plenty of tools to do this....and NLP is one which is in the spotlight for the last of half of this decade.

any one that supports a president is a moron in my opinon..(oops poor wording alarm goes off)......unless of course you understand that the one you support is a lesser of two evils....and not much more.....although ususally they are probably the worse of two evils. Stop putting these people on pedestals....they are not doing things in YOUR INTERESTS....you morons.....(unless you are very wealthy...or a lobbyist ) the reason i say morons is because your inability to see how these people are getting worse and worse at a time when america needs people to stand up for our interests and not big industry is about done...cooked. I think the people most loyal are in direct correlation with those who watch the most MSM media.

for every one thing that they do that helps you out they will do four that bends you over.

and what is the benefit of seeing things my way.....well for one you get disenchanted with politics......two ....you see the political future as nearly helpless....three.....so i guess that's why ignorance reins supreme

the worse conditions in a democracy become the MORE propoganda needs to be layed on thickly

in a totalitarian state they can just go around bashing people heads in.....thankfully they don't do that hear.....they just make mashed potatoes out of our reasoning and beliefs......and i think at some level many of us are willing to believe the lies...and then protect them...because at the end of a long day.....with ....family....children bills....other issues on our minds.....we want to relax when we listen to "our leaders" and not take up a research project about duh how politicans (which we associate with being liars) are corrupt and (duh) lying to us daily.....in a charming way....by saying one thing on tv and then doing completely different....but we keep believing that we should "respect these liars"...that play us for fools.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by cpdaman]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

(2) Alterations of a politicians name, or any other high-profile political figure, for disparaging political effect is not allowed, including within member avatars and signatures.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

[edit on 4/18/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Do you guys not think america, has not spent endless amounts of money trying to find out how to con people and sell things, lol.

But tv has helped so much with teh way it puts us in brain states they want, makes it far more easier.

The one thing i find amazing is that people try to deny that tv has influence on society and they just want to ignore the power it has to influence. Telling me that the american pres with all that knowledge behind him, is not taught how to sell this and that like every other salesman.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I really think posters should rethink their thread titles before making everyone on this site look like raving lunatics.

Frankly I don't have time to read that PDF document at the moment. I'll try and have a proper look later.

But for now the whole idea and the way you've presented it just seem so over the top. Your display picture first of all sent alarm bells ringing.

Here we go, another one. So if it's not Obama's birth certificate, it's that he is now using mind control on us. Hypnotising us.

If he is hypnotising us, how come you haven't been affected? Can't be that successful can it, seen as so many people seem to hate Obama.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Greetings Kozmo,
Many thanks for the enlightening PDF file.

The author probably has personal safety reasons for excluding his identity; fortunately he did include verifiable references in his work.

Quote=fanofhypnosis
The author has kept himself anonymous. Draw your own conclusions about that!

Kozmo, your message is reinforced by the book, Obama Zombies: How the Liberal Machine Brainwashed my Generation, by Jason Mattera

Obama Zombies uncovers the true, behind-the-scenes story of the methods and tactics the Obama campaign unleashed on youth culture.

Kozmo, it's still quite obvious that mind control techniques are still working quite well on the weak minded liberal news reporters - who still grovel to obama today! Well, something is working well on elected officials (mind control? bribes? blackmail?) , from RINO Republicans, such as John Cornyn, who is about to co-sponsor obama's amnesty bill (according to the Dallas Morning News) to total weak-minded idiots such as "Stupid is as Stupak does" Stupak.

Again, Kozmo, thanks for posting this most important PDF file.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I'd have to agree. I don't think its hypnosis, its just gullible people who buy the bull#. Sooner than later they will see the light. Or at least I Hope they will.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by seanizle]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Im still confused by the fact, that one man can remember all of this during one speech, its very strange that one man can remember around 50 steps of hypnosis and exactly when to do them during a speech.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This is getting ridiculous, give us a few more weeks and someone will say...

-He has psychic powers
-He's Hitler reincarnated
-He's a reptilian alien in disguise
-He's a time traveler from the future plotting to take down the U.S.
-He's a terrorist (oh, that's already been said before)
-He's the lost brother of Saddam Hussein
-He's gay and having a secret affair with Dick Cheney
-He's a fallen angel
-He secretly practices voodoo
-He's the anti-Christ (oh, that's already been said before)

...anybody else want to add to this list?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
bwahahahahahahaahahhahahaahaa

What a laughable pile of bullshine.

Rationally he is an unaccomplished man with shady connections

lol

What we are talking about is “transformational linguistics” – language that literally changes who you are at your deepest levels, your deepest passions, drives, and emotions while you are completely unaware.

lol

I'm not sure Chomsky would agree.

Pavlov’s theory of psychology also says that propaganda can create mass hypnosis, and people can become conditioned to verbal or other symbols used in propaganda

lol

No, it says that associating a bell with food makes a dog salivate to the sound of a bell. But lets see the citation that supports this claim relating to Pavlov's 'theory of psychology':

The International Law of Propaganda, By Bhagevatula Satyanarayana Murty, discussing I.P. Pavlov, Conditioned Reflexes, an
Investigation of the Physiological Activity of the Cerebral Cortex. Pavlov’s theories have inspired several works on propaganda
and brainwashing techniques. Sergei Chakhotin, The Rape of the Masses (London, Routledge & Kegan Paul), William Sargant,
Battle for the Mind, Garden City, N.Y., Doubleday, 1957) and also citing to Rape of The Mind, by A.M. Meerloo.

Oh, right. A bunch of popular books and some Indian dude.

Then we have references to mychristiansite.com. This writer is obviously a well-read academic expert on psychology and hypnosis, lol.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by melatonin]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Your title is a lie. This is not a FACT, it's suspicion. How are we supposed to give you credibility?

[edit on 4/17/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

I'll go along with "Not a FACT", the last thing Obama has is a mesmerizing effect unless of course you happen to be feeble minded. He is perhaps the biggest phony I've ever seen in the political arena in my 69 years on this Planet. When this guy was campaigning all I could see were Lies and BS and that still continues after a year in office. I can't help but think that every time he gets before the cameras he feels he must put on an act thinking he's 'cool' and 'knowledgeable' when in fact he's far from it. I thought I had problems with Clinton and all his campaign lies but Obama really takes the cake. Everytime I see this phoney on the news I find myself finding another TV station, I also find myself having less and less respect for government, after seeing Obama, Pelosi and Reid and their behavior over this past year how can you trust government at all.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
This is getting ridiculous, give us a few more weeks and someone will say...

-He has psychic powers
-He's Hitler reincarnated
-He's a reptilian alien in disguise
-He's a time traveler from the future plotting to take down the U.S.
-He's a terrorist (oh, that's already been said before)
-He's the lost brother of Saddam Hussein
-He's gay and having a secret affair with Dick Cheney
-He's a fallen angel
-He secretly practices voodoo
-He's the anti-Christ (oh, that's already been said before)

...anybody else want to add to this list?

yes ......this is the same thing that a group that wanted to infiltrate the tea party movement......because they were concerned that a non partisan non racial movement.....was a threat to their corruption.....so every time someone raised a valid question or criticized obama's policy's.....they (those who infiltrated the group) would chime in and say "ya....obama is also a alien to"

most ATS are smarter than that

so you are a troll or a moron? both?

NLP exists and is used to sway opinion especially in democracy's around the world where propogana is and has always been used. If this doesn't sit well with you then you don't belong on this site.

who delivers this propoganda....MSM networks.....and especially presidents ....deal with it. or i guess ignorance is one way of coping

[edit on 18-4-2010 by cpdaman]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Any Republican concerned with this odious form of 'hypnotism' should feel free to take their eyes out with spoon and jab scissors in their ears. I'm sure you've all got enough money stashed away to pay for private health care to compensate for your resulting disabilities.

If not, you should have worked harder and made better life choices, you lazy swines.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
NLP, used by everyone from govt brochures to smarmy local small town mayors. A tool of the cunning and a good one for the uninformed. Obama does it, bush did it, Gordon Brown does it... they almost all do.

It's not 'hypnosis' as per se but more a subconcious effect. Just like tv inducing alpha wave brain state where you intake information without processing it.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I personally dislike all his policies and am against almost everything he stands for. Yet, when I watch his speeches on t.v. I almost instantly think well they aren't so bad, I kind of like that idea. I don't think he is literally putting the public into hypnosis but if you ever watch his hand gestures....or how he says things...

I've heard that a lot of very successful motivational speakers will use something similar to this on their audiences. I think we're all being duped.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

MSNBC much?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Except that NLP has been shown to be scientifically vacuous. Little more than cod psychology cargo-cult self-help poop.

It has no respectable status in psychology.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Thank you, Kozmo for finding & posting this PDF file. S&F for you!

As I write this post this morning (pause) I'm reminded (pause) how the majority of people (pause) are so prone to suggestions (pause) that they are led to believing (pause) that what they're hearing (pause) is the truth (pause).

I would love to see if his teleprompter includes the pauses & lets him know when to make each hand signal. It would be too much for a person to memorize & get the timing right each & every time.

Combine these hypnotic methods with Kissinger's book Words to Control Mass Populations of People & you have a recipe for complete mind control.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I read the entire paper last night & didn't post a reply until I allowed it to sink in. The only thing I didn't do was check out the videos that the author references. I'll most likely do that today.

It is very easy to identify the posters who didn't read the paper. Are you too lazy or just too afraid to believe that there is a calculated art & science behind all of this?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
uh to the OP I am not a real big Obama fan at this point and I still don't believe this malarky. Just because you don't understand something does not mean you should go make radical claims about said subject. for example If there is Lots of low cloud coverage one should not go about posting "SKY IS GETTING LOWER-FACT"

not trying to flame you man but this # is stupid. by the way after this whole healthcare thing I don't know a lot of people on the obama train at the moment unless you are just a right/left zombie following the rest of the sheep. So move on people nothing to see here aside for some random assertion that the masses are being "hypnotized". A BIG lol on this one. thats all folks.

edit: for those of you like the post above me

just because you know how to manipulate the masses through speech, body language, action, or any other method does not mean there is any sort of hypnotizing going on. blame yourself for your own stupidity if your too dumb to see whats going on and walk through the door with a stupid grin on your face expecting it all to be better now.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by dtalon3]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join