It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is Hypnotising the Masses -Theory

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Reading the comments by the brainwashed on this thread also helps to explain Obama. The feeble are always desperate for an identity. What supports a feeling of strength of self to them, rules them.

All the world is a stage. The NWO works to perfect their presentation to the masses. They direct the presentation for maximum effect, just as some of the comments here show their vulnerability to influence. Hitler, Churchill and Stalin where trained by Travistosk. Each society is different, Obama acts/plays to the audience domestic and international.

Illusion is fundamental to the nature of this world. Without it, the spirits would be screaming to go home. Seduction and manipulation are part of nature here. When it's enhanced by a good actor and a well written script, it's suitably successful in accomplishing it's task on the majority of people. It builds upon it's influence over time. We can hardly imagine what the future with hypnosis alone. Chipping the population probably wouldn't even be needed it if weren't for the net. Fortunately, as the analysis points out, it takes very little to, at least temporarily, wake most people up. But, keeping people in a lower state of awareness and health further facilitate success.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

this is compelling evidence.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I read this PDF Ages ago when it was first made available.

What you all do not realize though - is the BENEFIT of having the leader of your country being a skilled Hypnotist. (But Benefit to who??)

Just imagine as he meets with various world leaders, hypnotizing them into Trade agreements and other sorts of deals.

The ideal leader of a NWO is a hypnotist that can hypnotize other world leaders to do their bidding.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

its just that the TPTB have softened peoples will through chemicals, television (both shows and frequencies), and schooling also does a lot for this.. i am sure most have heard the term 'Dumbing down'.. i believe its at certain levels of that dumbing down that people become more easily manipulated, any tv addict is already on a low level hypnosis from its known effects on the minds of people.. easy pickings it seems.. tptb do want its population docile as Hindu cows. thankfully there are quite a lot of others who are more....aware.. and this makes them far less effectively manipulated..

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
To the OP.. (Kozmo)
I apologize if this has been asked or if you have replied to this question already. I would like to know where you found the PDF doc as there are no credits or links to the original writer. I have read about half of the PDF thus far and find it interesting and compelling.
thx

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by K J Gunderson

we never listen to his speeches and still voted for him

You voted for someone you knew nothing about?

[edit on 043030p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

I cannot believe this post got 5 stars already. I never said I knew nothing about the man. I never said anything like that. Since stormdancer cannot show me where I said what is posted above, how about one of you folks that thought it was such a star-worthy post explain to me how it is a good point? Anyone?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Who wrote this? What are their credentials?

I don't deny that Obama sells himself and his policies. He is graceful, compelling and charismatic. But to say that he is purposefully hypnotizing us is quite a stretch. I mean, if he's using hypnosis, why do half the people hate him? And why do those of us who do like him find fault with him on a regular basis?

I did start to read the document, but I began to ask too many questions. And he uses a photoshopped picture in his document... Not too great for credibility...

Your title is a lie. This is not a FACT, it's suspicion. How are we supposed to give you credibility?

[edit on 4/17/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

well.. I suggest you go back and actually READ the document starting about ..

PAGE 1 and when you get to...this part.. (which you missed in the first 5 mins of your 10 min post..)

IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU READ THIS
DOCUMENT IN ORDER, FROM BEGINNING TO END, AS
DEFINITIONS ARE BUILT ON TOP OF ONE-ANOTHER, AND
UNDERSTANDING OF THESE DEFINITIONS IS NECESSARY
TO FOLLOW LATER INTERPRETATIONS AND ANALYSIS

THEN you can comment !!! you sir/mama are nothing more than a pure disinfo agent to the masses.. !!! You neither recongize the time involed it took to write this entire document NOR did you even attempt to even READ what it was saying.. or even want to check it out; which is characrterized by the time stamp on your post!!!!

67 pages.. and this is all you can come up with is.. Creditianals ?? LOL.. wow..

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Yeah right...

Above all, the person must be willing. No one can hypnotize you if you don't want to be hypnotized. Your natural defenses in your mind will prevent this from happening.

Source: mindpowerproductions.com...

Nice one though...when all else fails, blame it on mind control.

PAGE 1 and when you get to...this part.. (which you missed in the first 5 mins of your 10 min post..)

THEN you can comment !!! you sir/mama are nothing more than a pure disinfo agent to the masses.. !!! You neither recongize the time involed it took to write this entire document NOR did you even attempt to even READ what it was saying.. or even want to check it out; which is characrterized by the time stamp on your post!!!!

67 pages.. and this is all you can come up with is.. Creditianals ?? LOL.. wow..

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Obama has awesome super human powers!

Time for a nap...need a break from all this mind control.

67 pages.. and this is all you can come up with is this !!! LOL.. wow..

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

I think the point is this: If you never listened to his speeches then you would not know the man, his policies, his personality, his ideas. Therefore you blindly voted for him which is stupid.
Or you proved the point of the OP to *some* degree as you must have been manipulated by the Obama media frenzy and voted for him(?)

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
reply to post by kozmo

I actually agree to some extent! Obama is hypnotizing the masses in some form or another! although I would not call it hypnosis. I'd call it campaigning. It is little to no different from the other past presidents or presidential candidates in that they use speech techniques, roots of persuasion to influence people into supporting and voting for them. Its politics as usual and has been so for over a century now. You see it as something sinsister this time around because you dont like this man personally and you assume everybody who supports him cant think for themselves.

Im sure those who held personal grudges against Bush and Reagan felt that these presidents were using hypnosis because surely! surely people must been able to feel the hatred I feel! But yes its just the way politicians try to present themselves, the way they campaign and convince voters. Trying to make this out as something deeper in my opinion is just way for you to convince yourself that the support this man has is illegitimate.

I mean I see a pattern here. Its people like you on the rightwing that spend day in and day out trying to make the 2008 elections as illegitimate through your accusations of birth certificates and ACORN. You try to make his policies illegitimate and now you'd insist to convince us that his support is illegitimate because his supporter can't think for themselves (you certainly thought for yourself when you supported Bush right?). It is rather sad and pathetic and this is going low even by your standards Kozmo.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Professor Tomorrow
Doesn't it worry even a little bit that all you are doing here is trying to project your ideas of Kozmo's motives onto Kozmo rather than engaging with the information he has provided?

What information? The 60 page PDF link going on about how the way Obama's speeches hypotise people? That has no source and nobody with credentials over the matter? By all means you can your time but it is clear as day what the OP is saying here.

In other words, you are attempting to kill the messenger.

His not merely a messenger as he had already made it clear that he believes in the same of what this document is saying:
'After months of struggling to understand the irrational support that Obama receives from his adoring followers'

If you can't discuss,

How do you intend people to discuss here? Must we all agree that Obama supports are dumb and easy to hypnotise? You have some nerve expecting people not to take offense and 'discuss'. Where do you get off?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I actually agree to some extent! Obama is hypnotizing the masses in some form or another! although I would not call it hypnosis. I'd call it campaigning.

Especially when you consider what the writer of this document considers to be "hypnosis".

Most people are hypnotized and fall into trance every day of their lives.2 It is a common, every day occurrence, whether for a brief second, or minutes or longer. A very basic example is when you are driving a car while in deep thought, and you suddenly realize you are much further along with no memory of driving the whole distance. Another example, is when you are on an elevator watching the numbers change and go into trance, and when everyone else gets off, you take that as a nonverbal suggestion to get off, before you “wake up” and realize it is not your floor. This elevator example is an example of mass hypnosis, where the close rapport with the hypnotist is not necessary, because many people are both hypnotized partly by whatever is causing the trance, and partly by the fact that you are being “paced” or also hypnotized by everyone else in the elevator doing the exact same thing as you. The reason you cry from reading sad book simply by reading ink on paper is because of the mind’s interaction with that information, which is also a hypnotic process.3

I'm sorry, but according to this guy, we are all under hypnosis many times a day. While I'm walking, reading a book, watching a movie, driving, making dinner... If that's what he calls hypnosis, then I would have to say that I agree that I'm also "hypnotized" while watching Obama's speeches - and every other thing I watch on TV.

The question, then, is how does he know that Obama is purposely doing this with the intent to "hypnotize" us? Is he measuring every movement, every intonation, every gesture of his speeches with the intent of making us believe something we otherwise wouldn't? Or is he doing his very best to appear eloquent, compelling, attractive, competent and intelligent so that people will like him and vote for him and support his policies (campaigning, as SG said)? If it's the former, I'm going to need a lot more proof than this paper. If it's the latter, and that's what this author is calling "hypnosis", then I'll agree.

He's hypnotizing. But it's nothing that any president, actor, news anchor, musician, etc. doesn't do every day of our lives.

67 pages.. and this is all you can come up with is.. this!!!!?? LOL.. wow..

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Professor Tomorrow
This, this right here? This demonstrates your unfamiliarity with the topic at hand.

I actually took hypnosis classes for about 3 years. So, you don't have to condescend to me. Read the rest of my post. The writer of this document considers a brief moment of slight disassociation to be "hypnosis".

There's a HUGE difference in losing track of time or getting into a good book and having an outside source PURPOSELY manipulate one's thoughts with the intent of making them believe something that they normally wouldn't.

67 pages.. and this is all you can come up with is.. This?? LOL.. wow..

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
So what would be my problem? I voted for him. I am not an undying supporter of every single thing he does but I am still far more satisfied than I could ever imagine anything McPalin had to offer.

The thing is, I do not listen to speeches. They are one sided and set up to sell a point. I am not into that. I read. I guess I need someone to explain to me how Obama hypnotized me.

I believe you've answered your own question... You don't listen to his speeches - Ergo, you are NOT subjected to the NLP.
As far what is your problem... I've no idea!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dennisdvx
To the OP.. (Kozmo)
I apologize if this has been asked or if you have replied to this question already. I would like to know where you found the PDF doc as there are no credits or links to the original writer. I have read about half of the PDF thus far and find it interesting and compelling.
thx

It was emailed to me along with some other interesting information... but that is for another thread.

Edited to add: I do NOT know who authored the document. I was lead to believe that it was a collaborative effort, much like a text book.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by kozmo]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Oooooohhhh... so Obama's hypnosis is the latest demon above my head, eh? I better lose the ability to see and hear now. Come on, the man uses charisma and eloquence... Maybe he's aware of this technique. He may even use it to a small degree but if it worked to such an extent then Obama would be getting a pretty sweet deal right about now.
Politicians suck as far as i'm concerned.
We should be ruled by the laws of ATS.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Obamas an excellent public speaker. call it hypnosis if you like. I have read this PDF and disagree with it. It's not new. This has been around for months. Obama of course uses all the tools at his disposal. his political/lawyer speak. Charisma etc.

would you prefer an illiterate president like Bush?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
There is no doubt about this. Back in the day when there was all the NLP at FOX News talk I started studying NLP techniques and the very first thing I recognized was that Obama is well versed in NLP.

I imagine most politicians are to a point. If they haven't had training they are "naturals"... Obama is really good, too.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
reply to post by justsaying

You are a fraud, how can you claim to be a hypnotherapist and not know of proven forms of hypnosis like NLP? They arn't suggesting that NLP is a possible form of hypnosis that just might be possible ..... NLP is a possible form of hypnosis that is possible. You can research it and verify it's existence, the question in this forum though, is Obama using NLP, that is the question.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Sheeper] [/quote

No I am not a fraud, I am a member of the NGH and the IHF, and I didn't say NLP wasn't a form of hypnosis anywhere in my response. Reread my post. I stand by what I said. Someone can not be made to do something AGAINST THEIR WILL under hypnosis. The ego intervenes.

Is Obama using NLP? While I am not trained in NLP (there are several teaching methods of hypnosis, FYI, Ericksonian being a basis of many hypnosis training programs of which my training was based on) but the tenets of NLP are used in public speaking, life coaching and in many psycho-theraputic settings. Public speakers are trained in effective communication techniques. The point is that regardless of whatever point or message he is conveying, what he wants still has to go through a process to become reality. That process does involve those elected to serve the best interests of those they represent and also usually involves going through brick walls of partisanship. No matter how persuasive Obama may be, no form of hypnosis is going to work in that setting. Like I said, the ego intervenes.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join