It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan official: Obama born in KENYA

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

I'm not here to get into a pissing contest with you. If you haven't noticed the ignore button works quite well, use it and ignore me. Problem solved. You may not realize this but just because one does not care about what they are writing about does not mean they have nothing to contribute. In fact, they may see things you do not because of their disinterest in the subject. As far as conjecture, I don't know you. Conjecture seemed the way to go. But none of this has anything to do with the topic. And as far as hijacking is concerned, I respond to what I read as I choose to respond. If it was a matter of make my case and write nothing more, this would be a shorter thread and maybe it would be easier to load all the p[ages on this slow computer and read them all (as you would prefer me do) as it is I can only skip around and take in pieces. I will not apologize for that. All this over someone else's comment about a BC being needed for a job and you had to go out of your way to try and put me in my place. Pay attention to the conversation I'm in, no it's not too much to ask. But as far as I've read this thread and the others on this topic haven't been much of a conversation, as our remarks back and forth have demonstrated. If you realize that, then I have contributed something to you after all. Telling me how to have a debate is pointless, because even an argument is a debate (watch Bullworth).

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by PhyberDragon

In order to get a green card you need a BC from your country of origin, but, it is still a BC.

You better check your facts.

Immigration Direct

Not all countries even have birth certificates.

Ok I was wrong. I've never had to get a green card. Still doesn't make you right about Obama or are you missing that?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I'm not here to get into a pissing contest with you. If you haven't noticed the ignore button works quite well, use it and ignore me. Problem solved.

I thought about that but since you have been proven wrong in every post down that page, I am finding it entertaining that instead of admitting any mistakes, you just barrel through.

You may not realize this but just because one does not care about what they are writing about does not mean they have nothing to contribute. In fact, they may see things you do not because of their disinterest in the subject. As far as conjecture, I don't know you. Conjecture seemed the way to go. But none of this has anything to do with the topic. And as far as hijacking is concerned, I respond to what I read as I choose to respond. If it was a matter of make my case and write nothing more, this would be a shorter thread and maybe it would be easier to load all the p[ages on this slow computer and read them all (as you would prefer me do) as it is I can only skip around and take in pieces. I will not apologize for that. All this over someone else's comment about a BC being needed for a job and you had to go out of your way to try and put me in my place. Pay attention to the conversation I'm in, no it's not too much to ask. But as far as I've read this thread and the others on this topic haven't been much of a conversation, as our remarks back and forth have demonstrated. If you realize that, then I have contributed something to you after all. Telling me how to have a debate is pointless, because even an argument is a debate (watch Bullworth).

Yeah great. You think and feel stuff. Get a diary.

Now - prove me wrong about the green card.

Show me the evidence that his BC is fake or that the Kenyan one is real.

PROVE SOMETHING.

I am not interested in how you feel.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Ok I was wrong. I've never had to get a green card. Still doesn't make you right about Obama or are you missing that?

Let me see...everything you have that leads you to believe Obama was not born in HI is proven wrong and yet that still somehow is not proof he was born in HI. This is not all you were wrong about, is it? I am still waiting for you to back up anything you said.

See if you can understand this. You believe Obama lied about where he is from. Why?

Well, you had evidence like a BC from Kenya and this idea about needing a BC to get a green card. Those things are not true. You still think Obama lied though. If you do not see what is wrong with that logic, that is fine.

Make your case then.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE

him being a US citizen does not have any basis whatsoever

-Fake certificate
-all these Kenyans saying he was born in Kenya
-$2,000,000 he has spent to lock all of his documentation up

Here's a good idea. Prove it! Prove it's a fake certificate. But you can't, because 3 different people validated it right after your post with the video. Prove he spent 2$ mil to cover up documents. I bet you can't. Prove that those Kenyans know what they're talking about. What makes their word any better than Obama's? At least he actually has proof of where he was born. Unlike them...

Hey, did you guys hear? Mel Gibson was born in Australia! I don't have any proof, no birth certificate, and all we have is my word, but I promise, it's true!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

You're assuming I have a case or that I believe he is lying. I am on the fence and I never declared to have proof either way. I don't care what you think you know about me, and as far as it's having been disproven I'm supposed to take your word for it. You think you have something by saying you've disproven my remarks at every turn, but that's all based on the fact that I didn't answer your demands for anything. Just like Obama when asked about his BC. So you extrapolate your own conclusions. Again, this is all over the fact you didn't like what I said about the BC being needed to get a job comment. I really do understand what you are saying, about wanting links and proof to back up claims and not just my personal opinion on it, but I've told you already. I don't care. You realize these are just my own personal thoughts on an issue I am not familiar with and yet you insist on this dance, to try and prove what that these are my own personal ATS diary on the matter and not anything substantial you can use? Pay attention yourself, that's exactly what this is. It's an "how long can I get this guy to talk about bears" contest. These are just my personal thoughts on a subject I know not. And you feel you accomplish anything engaging in this? That's futile. Hang it up. Sometimes I do assert what I know in these threads and give facts. Other times I just react to what I read and don't really care where it leads or what anyone thinks of it. Sure, you'd prefer me to stay out of it. But, as you pointed out, I can type whatever I want. When I'm proven wrong I say so. Always have. Wrong about the green card thing I admitted it already, what more do you want. Wrong about the BC's not being fake. I'm sure the proof is buried back in the pages, but, I done told you I didn't read all the pages. You didn't post any proof, if you had I'd say ok. But just take your word for it- on what planet. Maybe, i'll sit back and read all this and see you were right about everything and admit I was wrong. But why do you feel the need to continue this any further. It's just my opinion and you knew that all along.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Forgive me if this is incorrect, but I was under the impression that Obama's parents were not married at the time of his birth. If that is the case then he automatically inherits citizenship of the mother, which in this case is of the United States. Regardless of the location where the birth took place.

Again all of that could be wrong, just something in my memory banks.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Black

Now that is something interesting. Does someone know what the laws are on that?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
There are two basic ways that you can be classified as a US citizen.

A) Jus soli, which means you are born on US soil.

B) Jus sanguinis, which means both of your parents are US citizens, sanguinis is a derivative meaning blood.

I am not aware of citizenship being given on the count of your mother being American. You either have to be born in America, or your parents have to be American.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Just a little update in relation to that modified AP article from 2004 claiming Obama as 'Kenyan born'. Its another article back from 2004 from the same newspaper:

Left’s face it, Obama is not ‘our own’
By Wallace Kantai
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is looking increasingly likely that Barrack Obama will be elected in November as Senator of the State of Illinois. The number of prospective voters has increased after his presumptive opponent in the election was felled by accusations of sexual impropriety.
Simultaneous with Obama’s rising stature is the increasing desire by Kenyans to identify with him. Typical newspaper headlines and messages flying around the Internet tend to lead with the theme "Kenyan-linked", or "Kenyan-American", or even, erroneously, "Kenyan-born".

People like identifying with winners, especially when they can be linked to them in a direct way. However, Kenyans are mistaken in attempting to claim Mr Barrack Obama as one of their own, for two very important reasons.

Difficult childhood

First, the only link that Obama has to Kenya is so tenuous as to almost be nonsensical. If you haven’t heard the story by now, the short version is that his father was a Kenyan scholar in the United States, who married an American woman, and left them when Obama was a toddler. He was brought up mainly by his grandparents and went through a difficult childhood and early adulthood, including a visit to Kenya to attempt to understand his now-deceased father.

web.archive.org...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Are you people still doing this? Listen, he is president, and if you can not handle it, then I suggest you simply move away.

That is a great idea. With all their guns they ought to be able to take Antarctica away from the Penguins quite easily.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Its starting to make sense. This Obama truther BS is all propqaganda. Since Obama refused to shake the hand of.that fetid piece of crap Netanyahu, the attacks have really increased.

Israel was behind 911. They are behind the truther movement just the same. They hate obama.

I didn't vote for him. I was totally against health reform bit now I get it.

ISRAEL WANTS OBAMA OUT. DON'T FALL FOR IT. OBAMA'S MOTHER WAS A U.S. CITIZEN. THAT MAKES HIM A CITIZEN. CASE CLOSED.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT

AP - WASHINGTON D.C -

In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College . Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.

Do you have a link to this document? I really want to print it out. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Oh that half of a picture certainly clears things up. Thanks for throwing that "proof" into the pot. I am not arguing either way, but some random guy holding up a piece of paper that we see half of is hardly closing the book on this.

The following pictures are taken from: www.factcheck.org...

Happy?

See the difference between the truth and a lie is, the truth is static. It is what it is. While a lie can be anything, it can change it can mutate, it can form itself to whatever is needed.

That is why we keep showing the same birth certificate over and over again. Because that is all that it is. We can't make up more truth.

But birthers on the other hand are free to make up as many lies and phony birth certificates as they want.

Birthers are free to manipulate the story, or take things out of context, or fake pictures, or mis-translate ANYTHING.

Find out more here

[edit on 4/12/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

You're assuming I have a case or that I believe he is lying. I am on the fence and I never declared to have proof either way.

Silly me, I guess it must have been my crazy way of reading your words.

At the risk of labeling you sound just like I would expect a disinfo agent to sound. And everytime this issue comes up you people show up in droves.

It's needed for the military and I believe large corporations, plus, I think if you have a green card or a VISA whatever you need it as well, maybe not for the job persay but for the issues of the work documents allowing you to work. We are an immigrant nation and many an immigrant has needed one, so I'm not so sure just how BS it is. Notice the usage of BS everytime someone wants to silence the opposition.

So all you have to do is CLAIM you lived there the prior year to the actual foreign birth and you get one of those Certificate of Births. Al Quaeda could use that loophole to get their own children into the US legally and without suspicion.

He has two birth certificates shown on this thread one American on Kenyan, so which is it? One's a fake, whether he's black or purple.

In order to get a green card you need a BC from your country of origin, but, it is still a BC. These green cards are needed for jobs.

Ever sinc elearning that the government puts coded messages into broadcasts and newspapers, coupled with the politics of such things, I simply don't give them any credit at all.

Maybe, I am not in possession of the facts, that doesn't mean I have nothing to contribute
You may not realize this but just because one does not care about what they are writing about does not mean they have nothing to contribute.

For everything that is proven there is evidence shown to be a lie. It's circular. Because there's a certificate, it's proven. Certificate shown to be a fraud, it's disproven. Method to disprove shown to be tainted, evidence back on the table.

It would certainly appear that you are trying to make some kind of case by your words but I see doubt is creeping in and you are beginning to realize that all the things you have been saying are wrong and therefore your theory is probably wrong since it is based on those things. Keep reading. You will come all the way around eventually. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by kozmo

Why on earth would the puppetmasters put forward a candidate who is not American?

Why?

Simple. They knew they could count on the likes of you and others here that would rather spout dogmatic talking points than risk a self-examination of your own belief structure.

You really can do it it if you try. I know. I supported Bush in the beginning - until I took another hard look at what was going on.

Now you try it ...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Why, why, why do people buy into this bull# ?

Maybe by accident I stumbled into a teaparty thread here ?

Just too damn funny...

Our President of the United States was born an American citizen folks !

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Again, oh so willing to ignore the difference between a "certificate of live birth" - available in Hawaii to anyone born anywhere - and an actual birth certificate.

But keep on posting pictures of the document that proves nothing, if only to make yourself happy ...

Amazes me to the utmost that people that on one hand believe the government capable of pulling off a 9/11 conspiracy would not also be more than capable of pulling of this obama "citizenship" scam when the citizenship scam would be far easier to do.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
reply to post by whatukno

Again, oh so willing to ignore the difference between a "certificate of live birth" - available in Hawaii to anyone born anywhere - and an actual birth certificate.

Can you back that up? Can you prove that the HI BC does not say "Certificate of Live Birth" on the top? Can you prove anyone can get one?

You would not just be spouting tired old talking points would you?

They knew they could count on the likes of you and others here that would rather spout dogmatic talking points than risk a self-examination of your own belief structure.

Prove you are any better.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustObserving
Why, why, why do people buy into this bull# ?

Because obama acts more like someone with something to hide than a man bringing "openness" to Washington.

Maybe by accident I stumbled into a teaparty thread here ?

Nah, the timing of you showing up and on this thread is way too much of a "coincidence" to be an "accident".

Our President of the United States was born an American citizen folks !

So you say. And what else did they instruct you to say?

[edit on 4/12/2010 by centurion1211]

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join