It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan official: Obama born in KENYA

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

If the information was true it doesn't mean that he was under that program just that the program started that year. But who knows he could have been. Though as long as he was born here he's a citizen doesn't matter if his father was otherwise. But it's hard to know what goes on on those tiny islands.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
reply to post by DrJay1975

All I see is a frantic attitude to control the situation, to manage how I perceive the data I am presented with, bla bla bla....Tooth and nail from you people....oy!

What data??????

Could you do us a favor and lay all that data out for us. If you really think that people are trying to twist your perception of the data, then lay it all out so we can have a true discussion about it.

I have a feeling you will not be providing any data because it will destroy your fantasy though. I wish I could bet money on it.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhyberDragon

It's needed for the military and I believe large corporations, plus, I think if you have a green card or a VISA whatever you need it as well, maybe not for the job persay but for the issues of the work documents allowing you to work.

Blah blah blah blah blah. What did the person say again? They needed to show their BC whenever they got a job? That is what I am calling BS on. There are plenty of jobs you can go get without ever showing a BC because every job I have had has been one. Nice attempt at goal post shifting though.

I have to call BS on your claim about the military and big corporations as well. Non natural born US citizens are not barred from joining the military or working for large corporations. How exactly do they provide their US issued BCs?

Try finding a source before you even bother responding.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Can you provide the actual link to this article?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

We are not a Democracy, we are a REPUBLIC- big difference The Republicans are supposed to support the Republic (keeping the majority from dominating the minority) and the Democrats are supposed to reperesent the democratic aspect (mob rules- will of the majority) It is therefore in actuality a democratic Republic, but it is a REPUBLIC not a Democracy. Why are people so naive as to what they are?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Blah Blah Blah- these thigs ARE JOBS
2nd line

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

2nd line

Yes they are. I did not respond to your entire post but I at least read it.
These "JOBS" you are talking about do NOT require a BC. You are simply stating what you think with NO FACTS.

TRY AGAIN.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Who cares where he's from?! Meet your new boss, same as the old boss!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Who cares where he's from?! Meet your new boss, same as the old boss!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

2nd line

They are also NOT every and any job. They do not fall into the category the poster was putting forward. Either pay attention or stay out of it.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

How would you explain the newspaper announcement of his birth?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

acording to wikipedia your not even a republic democracy but a :
Federal constitutional republic

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If Obama and his crew were to try something completely RIDICULOUS like trying to run for office and BECOMING THE FREAKING PRESIDENT, even though he is illegible, you'd think he'd, like, I dunno, make sure nobody spilled the beans right?

I mean, think about it for a second. Forget Obama for a minute...Think of the democratic party. They had a HUGE chance here to win back the presidential office. This was a huge election for them. Why the heck would they try and put someone into office that was illegible? Does nobody understand how little sense this makes?

But hey, let's pretend this nonsense is actually real...Somehow, Obama was able to apply for, and be accepted to, the single biggest and most high profile job in the entire USA, despite being apparently illegible...

Somehow, he was able to fool EVERYONE (except for you internet detectives, who I suppose were the only people who thought about maybe looking into the matter). And yet, despite this already gigantic con that SOMEHOW worked, Obama doesn't bother telling any of his friends or family to keep this whole thing on the down-low.

??????????

WHAT??????

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Page 31: "If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the President of America? It is because they did away with exclusion."

www.bunge.go.ke...

Phil Berg Announces Obama Care Eligibility March on Washington May 29th 2010

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

Big difference between the two subjects, big difference. The Native Americans lost their land to outsiders, people who were not from this land originally, albeit by some pretty deceitful ways from what I remember from the history books. What seems to be happening here and now is losing our country to the very people that we entrust to run it, so it's like losing it to insiders. You have to admit there has been a lot of "shady" backroom deals by both parties both past and present. It appears that the ones in power have lost their interest in the welfare and rights of the very people that put them in power. To many chiefs not enough Indians would be more appropriate.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

you should make a thread for that just saying

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by freeradical1
IDIOT ,NUTCASE I AM, maybe the Kenyan lawmaker has seen his birth certificate from Mumbasa hospital. not letting it go that easy

OK, this is so out there but just so you know:
I have a friend who is black that was born in Germany. Her ma and pa are both Americans. Her original birth certificate was American - her dad was in the military.
So according to you, she can not be president for having a birth certificate issued in the country she was born in, which can not be helped.
Here's another one:
I was born right here in the good old USA. My parents (one devout Catholic) did not name me until I was christened, so my original birth certificate reads "girl" and my last name.
Any takers on that one?
Oh and what government official does OBGYN work? Only his mother, the doctor and those in attendance know whether he was born there and what the circumstances are.
Besides, if this were Bush, you would have never brought it up.
Get over it! Gosh!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You know I get you. Its like you have 10 people walking into a room, the last one is black, we need to only verify him and everything about his backround to assure everybody is clear. Right.

Okay, I'm going to finish reading the thread but I just had to stop for a moment. I am so freaking tired of this BS of that if you have questions you must be racist. There have been several subtle references by a few defending Obama that anyone that has questions about the man is a racist. QUIT IT! QUIT IT! QUIT IT! I want to tear my hair out. I have my doubts about our President but it is NOT b/c of the color of his skin. You can feel free to call me freaking crazy all you want but DO NOT insinuate that I am a racist b/c I have questions.

/rant

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Everwatcher33

agreed, where he is born is the deciding factor, but when may be all he needs for a certificate if born elsewhere, so, who knows.
2nd line

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Our constitution did not establish a central federal authority. Umm, look at the federalist papers, they clearly espoused no centralized federal power. We are a republic. Unfortuanately anyone can add to wiki which is why my college forbids it's use as a source. I should also mention that they are not opposites, democracy and republics overlap. We live in a democratic republic, but it is a republic.

Think of it like this:

An old western town with locals hanging out at the tavern after the sheriff has arrested a horse theif and thrown him in jail. A stranger (provacateur) roles into town and upon hearing what happened goes into the tavern, orders a drink, and stands on a table (soapbox) and begins inciting the people to hang the horse theif for themselves. After awhile all the people (the majority) decide to go and lynch the horse theif (the minority). They form an angry mob and head to the jailhouse to impose their will (democracy in action). Now the sheriff ((the republic) -one man elected to represent the majority) realizes the need to save the horse theif (the minority) from the will of the mob (the majority) and stops them in their tracks and insists that the horse theif needs to be tried in a court of law and then lynched if found guilty.

Here the sheriff as the elected representative of the majority of the people has fought to uphold the law (constitution) and represents a republic in action. If he is unsuccessful the mob will have their way and a democracy will be in force.

Now, since we have elected officials who decide the course of affairs where the minority is protected from the majority and we are not driven by the will of the majority where the minority is neglected, we live in a republic.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by PhyberDragon]

[edit on 12-4-2010 by PhyberDragon]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join