It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan official: Obama born in KENYA

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
www.politico.com...

query.nictusa.com...

8 U.S.C. § 1401 : US Code - Section 1401: Nationals and citizens of United States at birth
The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United
States at birth:
(a) a person born in the United States, and subject to the
jurisdiction thereof;
(b) a person born in the United States to a member of an
Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe: Provided,
That the granting of citizenship under this subsection shall not
in any manner impair or otherwise affect the right of such person
to tribal or other property;
(c) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying
possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United
States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States
or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such
person;
(d) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying
possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United
States who has been physically present in the United States or
one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one
year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is
a national, but not a citizen of the United States;
(e) a person born in an outlying possession of the United
States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States
who has been physically present in the United States or one of
its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at
any time prior to the birth of such person;
(f) a person of unknown parentage found in the United States
while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his
attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in
the United States;
(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United
States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an
alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to
the birth of such person, was physically present in the United
States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods
totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were
after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided, That any
periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United
States, or periods of employment with the United States
Government or with an international organization as that term is
defined in section 288 of title 22 by such citizen parent, or any
periods during which such citizen parent is physically present
abroad as the dependent unmarried son or daughter and a member of
the household of a person (A) honorably serving with the Armed
Forces of the United States, or (B) employed by the United States
Government or an international organization as defined in section
288 of title 22, may be included in order to satisfy the physical-
presence requirement of this paragraph. This proviso shall be
applicable to persons born on or after December 24, 1952, to the
same extent as if it had become effective in its present form on
that date; and
(h) a person born before noon (Eastern Standard Time) May 24,
1934, outside the limits and jurisdiction of the United States of
an alien father and a mother who is a citizen of the United
States who, prior to the birth of such person, had resided in the
United States.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT

AP - WASHINGTON D.C -

In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College . Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.

This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as President article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K.

In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey . This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter. (I wonder why?)
Old post , rumored as hoax, never ran on AP.

LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS, THE MEDIA WON'T !

[edit on 12-4-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
I will leave you tools and fools with this, what are you so afraid of? The truth is the truth no matter how it comes out, why do you people fight it so hard. I'll tell you why, deep down in the core of your subconsious, lying there on the back of your thoughts is the cold hard logic that there is something rotten with this whole issue and whatever it is you don't want to find out. Ofcourse your all too thick to agree but it is what it is.

I don't think the problem of most people is the issue it's the fact that people want to create the issue without evidence to back it up. Time and time again i've read these, both sides make good points. Empty words don't get anyone anywhere. If you start a thread you open it up for debate, yet I see a lot of evidence dodging. I am not saying the evidence is legit but it's something to debate and provides something to the thread. If you feel the the majority of people in the thread are fools and tools perhaps the thread would be better off without you.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT

AP - WASHINGTON D.C -

In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College . Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.

This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as President article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K.

In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey . This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter. (I wonder why?)

LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS, THE MEDIA WON'T !

Your post is interesting but you forgot a source. Until you have a source it's just considered your personal opinion. I gave you a star though for posting the 8 USC code info.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by whatukno

That's odd... I haven't seen you present a single fact. I have, however, witnessed endless ad hominems, childish innuendo, distortions and countless diversions.

I'm done responding to you... You have nothing of value to add to the discussion. Have a nice day.

funny, are you sure you haven't just been reading your own posts?

seriously you should just stop. you get owned every time you're in one of these threads (remember the last hoax you posted?"). All of these tactics you claim birther deniers use are actually the same used by YOU. I have never seen such blind devotion, such a complete disregarding of the facts, than when you post about Obama not being born here.

disreputable blogs from partisan sources are NOT reliable. Trying to connect dots that aren't there makes you look insane.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Thank you for clarification of the facts. Credit where credit is due.

I am not a birther, as you could tell from the rest of my post I don't really think it matters whether we find out if he is legit or not; almost a waste of time at this point.

That being said, the ONLY thing I think that would come out of him being found to be truly Kenyan born would be the the cascade of distrust and questionning much of what we know about Obama. This in itself could be so damaging to America that it would divide the nation further.

So in short I don't label myself anything other than American. I may not trust him, and I really have no basis to dislike him ( I don't know him personally), he is still the president and as an American I demand to know who my president really is. I have a problem believing people who try to bull$hit me. (Obama)

Also, anyone else think Pelosi is really living dead?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

how that is a hoax

please do SOME research at the very least

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikemp44
reply to post by Kailassa

Also, anyone else think Pelosi is really living dead?

It would certainly seem so...or michael jackson is still alive. JK. She does look pretty creepy though...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

The obsession with the birthe certificate has crossed over into insanity.
There is allways a percentage of nuts on any given subject, the birthers are clearly in the catagory of nuts,

You keep saying that it's not about race, it's about his policy, so why don't you give up the Kenya crap and debate policy.
THIS IS REALLY GETTING TO BE A BORE! YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELVES LOOK LIKE IDIOTS!
EHOUGH!

Could it be that many Americans don't want foreign nationals holdest their highest public office in the land. If one is allowed what next we elect an Iranian? If you are a natural born American you shouldn't hold office of any kind.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

how that is a hoax

please do SOME research at the very least

Yes I do research,
I really like your signature line as well.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think we just need to drop this issue for the time being.
We have bigger matters to be worried about, though our Presidents Birthplace/Certificate whereabouts are currently unknown, we need to see what he's doing to our Government. There have been a lot of benefits, & excuse me for sounding pessimistic, but our Economy SUCKS. Obama isn't really helping it much, either. He hasn't improved our healthcare, look into the simple things he is slowly making worse for our country's teens & adults. The next generation will probably not even have a world to call America/Home. Thank you Obama!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

From a Hawaiian news paper. Just throwing it out there.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by kozmo

Did you expect any other president to show his certificate? Why on earth would the puppetmasters put forward a candidate who is not American? That would be a monumentally easy to dismantle them. No, they put forward candidates who can bring in the votes.

Okay, foot in mouth here, but "momumentally easy" it's so difficult it actually has a name the "birther" argument. If you were correct, there would be no debate. I'm certainly not obeying the orders of a foreigner, however benign that order might be.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
What do birthers want? His birth certificate has already been shown; you can find it using the google. Even if Obama showed it to the world media, you would not believe it. Do you expect him to mail you the certificate so you can examine it for yourself?

Classic cognitive dissonance in action. Brilliant, the psychologists will be loving this.

Physical evidence ignored.
Verbal electioneering believed.

Wow you couldn't make it up could you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by TrueAmerican

If we listened to people like you, and did not dig out the truth ourselves, you'd have us exactly where you want us: All dead

(There I put it in quotes for you)

Dramatic enough there?

SO PRODUCE SOME PROOF!
All that has been produced are LIES, FAKES, FORGERIES and HOAXES>
Nothing but rants and BS!
There is a mountain of proof Obama was born in Hawaii, NO PROOF AT ALL HE WASN'T!

Your claims are false, your premise is false. Just because you people are too gullible and supeficial to realize it IS BS, doesn't mean a thing!
Except you are obsessed!

At the risk of labeling you sound just like I would expect a disinfo agent to sound. And everytime this issue comes up you people show up in droves. If it is BS then digging will only prove it is BS. Just childishly calling BS with passion is not going to get sane, rational logic into the debate. If it is real, prove it. Certificate of Live Birth, Birth Certificate, hmm, I could forge those and I imagine TPTB can too. So, how do we know anyone's is real for that matter. The organized crime syndicates, illegal aliens, and people in witness protection alter and manufacture those things all the time. What we need are people who grew up with him to come forward. Not friends and family but neighbors and classmates to go along with the documentation. Yes, the Kenyan's should produce some proof. To not expect or demand this of our leaders is foolish. But so is relying on them to be honest, since that's the last thing they ever are. Even the good ones are corrupt, you support the corruption because it benefits you. That's how power works. If I worked at GM and the president wanted to give GM free money which I believe I in turn will benefit from or recieve a portion of, you bet I will vote for him and show open support and tell you what a great person they are and how well they're doing. I don't think just you calling something BS with vigor is going to be bought by anyone nowadays. I sure don't buy your position and I'm on the fence about it because I know there is only one truth: I don't personally know the man nor did I grow up with or around him (I don't think) and I won't take his word for it or anyone else's- not even yours. As for the other presidents, fine- investigate them too. Better lkate than never. How come no one seems to care that they are ALL related to one another in the first place? Why don't we elect a non relative for once? How about someone who DOESN'T descend from God- man or Royalty?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I expect EVERY president to show his Birth Certicate! I have to show mine when I get a job

I have to call BS on that as I have never once had to show my BC for a job.

It's needed for the military and I believe large corporations, plus, I think if you have a green card or a VISA whatever you need it as well, maybe not for the job persay but for the issues of the work documents allowing you to work. We are an immigrant nation and many an immigrant has needed one, so I'm not so sure just how BS it is. Notice the usage of BS everytime someone wants to silence the opposition. This isn't the 50's noone cares about the BS position anymore "show me" or "shut up" we say now. BS that just means you don't know either. Just because you had a good time at grandma's during summer vacation don't mean everyone did- my sister was raped by our grandparents, hmm. I guess that means that just cause you din't need a BC for your job, doesn't mean that everyone doesn't. See where I'm going with this or is it just BS, too?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Here is a good compilation of evidence with links that Obama is Kenyan born

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Of course some blithering idiot denier will pop on here and say something like " No it's not" and then act like they just debunked the mountain of evidence proving he is LOL!

[edit on 12-4-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

So answer the really important question: how is it that Barack Obama's Indonesian-born sister has a Hawaii birth certificate?

And given that fact, isn't it also possible that Obama could have, in fact, been born someplace other than Hawaii?

Is anyone going to even try proving this claim or is it just another thing that is ok to repeat without any proof?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Why don't we do this guys? Let's all put in the evidence into the pot. Evidence I am speaking of. Lets us put the pieces into the pot and look at them. I am hearing things like 2,000,000 dollars spent hiding archives lol. Where? Where does that even come from?

I may very well be wrong, and the man was born in Kenya. As of now though, I have not seen 1 piece of evidence. Not one. Only that birthers demand things one after another, and countless misinterpretations. That isn't evidence.
Let's put in actual tangible evidence that we can sink our teeth into. No rumors, no witness testimony, no healthcare socialism, just plain facts. I will start....

Here is a birth certificate clearly showing the president was born on the 4th of August 1941 in Hawaii. Why is this not accepted? What leads you to believe that this is phony? What have I not been shown? Has he deliberatley said "I am not showing you guys anything?

Hmm let's compare that to:

Hawaii Statute allowing for Certificate of Live Birth for a foreigner:

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]

and

In 1961 the American public had not yet been providing welfare benefits to illegals. Hawaii had a large population of illegals who were low paid laborer (slave laborers some might say), but were a huge burden to the system in poverty and crime. The Hawaiian answer, as it was a Democratic state and still is was to start registering all those foreign kids by the hundreds of thousands, the purpose being to tap into all those federal hundreds of millions then which would profit the state. Poverty programs flowed funds into the Hawaiian economy. When Hawaii made citizens out of illegals, then Hawaii converted what was once a debt into their asset by obtaining more funds.

So all you have to do is CLAIM you lived there the prior year to the actual foreign birth and you get one of those Certificate of Births. Al Quaeda could use that loophole to get their own children into the US legally and without suspicion.

No, no, I don't smell a rat at all. Amnesty for Illegals, nope can't see what problems that would cause. Not like one of them would ever hold a public office or chair a private corporation, even though they technically were never born on US soil at all, though I guess technically were on paper born here physically and actually. Actuality not reality.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhyberDragon

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I expect EVERY president to show his Birth Certicate! I have to show mine when I get a job

I have to call BS on that as I have never once had to show my BC for a job.

It's needed for the military and I believe large corporations, plus, I think if you have a green card or a VISA whatever you need it as well, maybe not for the job persay but for the issues of the work documents allowing you to work. We are an immigrant nation and many an immigrant has needed one, so I'm not so sure just how BS it is. Notice the usage of BS everytime someone wants to silence the opposition. This isn't the 50's noone cares about the BS position anymore "show me" or "shut up" we say now. BS that just means you don't know either. Just because you had a good time at grandma's during summer vacation don't mean everyone did- my sister was raped by our grandparents, hmm. I guess that means that just cause you din't need a BC for your job, doesn't mean that everyone doesn't. See where I'm going with this or is it just BS, too?

For the military all you need is a green card. Verification of country of birth/citizenship is verified by USCIS. Of course if you are a citizen your b-cert or natz certificate will do. I had to show my birth certificate when I got a job with the government But it's the only job where i've had to show it. The only other thing that people may need it for is E-verify. But I'm not exactly sure how that program works.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by Everwatcher33]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join