It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan official: Obama born in KENYA

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma

Okay, I'm going to finish reading the thread but I just had to stop for a moment. I am so freaking tired of this BS of that if you have questions you must be racist. There have been several subtle references by a few defending Obama that anyone that has questions about the man is a racist. QUIT IT! QUIT IT! QUIT IT! I want to tear my hair out. I have my doubts about our President but it is NOT b/c of the color of his skin. You can feel free to call me freaking crazy all you want but DO NOT insinuate that I am a racist b/c I have questions.

/rant

Did you ever question President Bush's nationality? How do you know he's not actually Canadian?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DazedDave

Well, I question it because the accusation was made not because he's black. He has two birth certificates shown on this thread one American on Kenyan, so which is it? One's a fake, whether he's black or purple. As for the rest, they are all related and so their roots aren't much in doubt.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhyberDragon

Well, I question it because the accusation was made not because he's black. He has two birth certificates shown on this thread one American on Kenyan, so which is it? One's a fake, whether he's black or purple. As for the rest, they are all related and so their roots aren't much in doubt.

What if I told you I could produce a Canadian birth certificate for George W. Bush?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

The original post was about a BC being needed to get a job. In order to get a green card you need a BC from your country of origin, but, it is still a BC. These green cards are needed for jobs. In the military I was required to submit authorization to my BC to get the JOB I was after. Not all jobs require them but you are arguing semantics. The statement was that a BC is needed to get a job. Yes, in truth there are plenty of jobs that do not require them, but there are plenty that do. And public office is one that does, so, focus on that JOB and quit trying to deflect.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

The bottom line is that IF Baraq Bamah (Barack Obama) had come clean about it in the very beginning, it would not be such an issue now. However, because he decided to play a shell game with it, it has become an embarrassment for him.

Baraq Bamah (Barack Obama) is NOT a black man, he is in fact a MULLATO (1/2 white, 1/2 black), an OREO as some have called him.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Ever sinc elearning that the government puts coded messages into broadcasts and newspapers, coupled with the politics of such things, I simply don't give them any credit at all.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Produce it and I'd move for his prosecution in a Constitutional Court (not that we have any left- I think they are all admiralty now). Otherwise, we are talking about Obama.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Oh that half of a picture certainly clears things up. Thanks for throwing that "proof" into the pot. I am not arguing either way, but some random guy holding up a piece of paper that we see half of is hardly closing the book on this.

On another note, I must have missed Michelle saying that he was born in Kenya in that OP video somehow. Can someone give me a time on where she says it?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The original post was about a BC being needed to get a job.

I know and that is not true. Very few jobs actually require a BC be shown. Care to list any aside from guesses?

In order to get a green card you need a BC from your country of origin, but, it is still a BC.

Source?

These green cards are needed for jobs.

Not if you are an American Citizen which I am. I have had many jobs. I have never once been asked to produce my BC. NEVER for any job ever.

In the military I was required to submit authorization to my BC to get the JOB I was after. Not all jobs require them but you are arguing semantics.

Nope, that is exactly the point. The statement was that the poster needed to supply their BC "whenever" they went for a job. That is not true.

The statement was that a BC is needed to get a job.

Read that exact sentence again. You are being purposely misleading in order to make your point.

Yes, in truth there are plenty of jobs that do not require them, but there are plenty that do. And public office is one that does, so, focus on that JOB and quit trying to deflect.

Do not tell me what to focus on. If someone is going to post lies, I am going to point them out.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

What is it about the Kenyan one being proven a forged Australian birth certificate that is not getting through?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Oh I have quite a few questions about the Bush administration. I have questions about Obama's nationality b/c the question was raised and neither side have given me enough proof to be on either side. Sure, if you wanna show me a Canadian BC for president Bush then yes I am going to ask to have it looked at and investigated, the same way I am doing Obama. Being called a racist is a low blow move for someone who is 1. angry b/c no one is agreeing to their point 2. are completely out of options to present about the opposing faction. I absolutely abhorred Bush when he was in office and spoke freely about it (just ask my extremely right winged father who I irritated to no end).

I just want answers. Clear, unmistakable answers. Is that too much to ask of both sides of this coin?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Blah Blah Blah- these thigs ARE JOBS
2nd line
Either pay attention or stay out of it.

The day you tell me what to stay out of is the day hell freezes over. As long as i am breathing I will have a say about my overseer, especially when I voted for the bastard. Did you? If not, maybe, I could say you have no say about it because you either didn't vote, can't vote, or just plain backed the wrong horse and lost. But, I didn't and I won't. Maybe, I am not in possession of the facts, that doesn't mean I have nothing to contribute. It's not like those in power are overly intelligent for the power they weild. It's not like the intelligence experts can really read all the information that's out there. And I'm guessing you're no better than me. I pay attention enough to know no one here has all the answers either.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

In order to get a green card you need a BC from your country of origin, but, it is still a BC.

You better check your facts.

Immigration Direct

Not all countries even have birth certificates.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

sorry its been so long since I posted, but I find this article find by Stormdancer funny because of one reason....

"James Orengo, (James Jimmy-Jimmy Owadgi Adhiambo Orengo) is a lawyer and former presidential candidate in Kenya. He comes from Ugenya Constituency of Siaya District; he was educated at Ambira Primary School and the Alliance High School. He is law graduate of the University of Nairobi where he was the student body president in his final year. He graduated in 1974. James Orengo is well known for his fight against unjust rule. He has spent a good number of years in detention and is viewed by many young upcoming politicians as a role model. Orengo was among the Young Turks who brought about the what can be considered as the second liberation, when he, Michael Wamalwa Kijana, Kiraitu Murungi, Paul Muite and a bunch of old guards like Jaramogi Oginga Odinga, Masinde Muliro and Martin Shikuku formed the formidable Forum for the Restoration of Democracy, a vehicle that nearly (thanks on KANU's side, to the disunity amongst FORD Luminaries) pushed KANU out of power. Orengo ran for presidency in 2002 for the Social Democratic Party, but finished fourth with just 0.4% of the votes. His party lost all of its parliamentary places, as many SDP:s leading figures had joined the NARC coalition. Orengo has been formerly an MP for FORD-Kenya. He is a founding-member of Muungano wa Mageuzi (Movement for Change), a cross party lobby group."

- We know more about him than we do our own President.
Isnt that funny?

-Edit- Not to mention more qualified than our own.

(sorry, I couldnt resist)

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Blah Blah Blah- these thigs ARE JOBS
2nd line
Either pay attention or stay out of it.

The day you tell me what to stay out of is the day hell freezes over.

LOL, then try to pay attention. Does that really seem unreasonable?

Am I out of line to ask you to actually follow along with the conversation you are trying to hijack?

As long as i am breathing I will have a say about my overseer, especially when I voted for the bastard. Did you? If not, maybe, I could say you have no say about it because you either didn't vote, can't vote, or just plain backed the wrong horse and lost.

That is an awful lot of conjecture. Do you often find it results in any good to ask questions and then espouse opinions of the answers you did not take the time to receive?

But, I didn't and I won't. Maybe, I am not in possession of the facts, that doesn't mean I have nothing to contribute.

Actually, not being in posession of the facts of the conversation do actually mean you have nothing to contribute to it. What you interjected was basically nonsense because you did not bother to actually read along. You sure do have the right to type type away but if all you are going to do is say things that make little sense, what is the point?

It's not like those in power are overly intelligent for the power they weild. It's not like the intelligence experts can really read all the information that's out there. And I'm guessing you're no better than me. I pay attention enough to know no one here has all the answers either.

Well, for someone who is paying so much attention you completely misconstrued the conversation you were jumping in the middle of and said things that made little sense. If that is how you want to roll, go for it.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Are you people still doing this? Listen, he is president, and if you can not handle it, then I suggest you simply move away.

Sorry, we are not MOVING away... Yes he is president, and no we will not handle it. You see, some of us swore to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, so evern if congress and the courts decide to ignore the constitution, the majority of us will NOT...

He may or may not be a natural born citizen. That isn't the question, the question is that there is a question of it that has not been addressed. Someone saying, oh don't worry, he is qualified is not good enough, they have to equivicate a little bit more than that.

Either show us the documentation or atleast state something to the effect of, I have seen his long form birth certificate... verified that there was an attending physician and confirmed that such a physician worked at the listed hospital...

This, we are the government and we tell you that he is eligible is not enough....

The government is WE the PEOPLE and many of us haven't seen anything that would establish that barry is a natural born citizen.

I'm of the mind that no one who isn't born to two American citizens can possibly be a natural born citizen as is defined in the constitution.

To see this simple truth all one has to do is look at the obvious intentions of the founding fathers in including that clause. It is obvious that they wanted anyone who could hold the highest office of the land to have no questions of loyalty to the USA only.

Be that as it may, we still have the question of whether he is a natural born citizen even by the misinterpreted definition that is being thrown around today...

Answer it definitively, until you do, your blatant statements of give it a rest is reminiscent of recent political statements like get out of the way, and I don't care about the constitution. Because people who make assinine statements like that better rethink whether or not we will be willing to do anything of the sort.

Jaden

His mother was a US citizen. That makes him a natural born citizen. So, he was born to a US citizen, he IS a US citizen. He was a US citizen at birth, not eight or so years later.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

For everything that is proven there is evidence shown to be a lie. It's circular. Because there's a certificate, it's proven. Certificate shown to be a fraud, it's disproven. Method to disprove shown to be tainted, evidence back on the table. I don't see that anyone's proof will ever be good enough for another, so the debate will go on with no end in site. Since I don't know about the methods or the individuals who disproved it, I can't be certain it is disproven or proven either way. But then, I don't really care. I voted for him because I expected him to socialize this country so people can see firsthand what it's like to live under these systems and whether they enjoyed such a life or not. So far, he's not disappointed me. I don't care if he's from space. But what satisfies people as proof is intriguing to me soif it is disproven and the certificates are fake, hoorah! But, then, prove the american one isn't fake. Prove he wasn't allowed in under Hawaii's law. And, I didn't read all the pages in this thread or the other ones. I know people who will never read it at all. If you can't convince the masses what good is the proof anyway? I'm still on the fence on this issue.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Does anyone who is not delusional, medicated, or recently fallen off the turnip truck, not think that Hillary would have used any means to defeat Obama? Does anyone who is not delusional, medicated, or recently fallen off the turnip truck, not think that McPalin would have used any means necessary to defeat and humiliate Obama and the Dems? ('
')

[edit on 12-4-2010 by PresumedInnocent]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

For everything that is proven there is evidence shown to be a lie.

Where?

Where is the evidence of all the lies. Please lay it all out. Stop spreading rumor and innuendo and lay out the facts for ignorant old me, will ya?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Evisscerator

Wait, does this make him an official African American? Only if he is born in Kenya I suppose.

Personally I don't see what the color of his skin has to do with anything. By the way, on my census I marked "Other" and filled in North American.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join