It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan official: Obama born in KENYA

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Sure, right after you prove that you are not just another obama sycophant.

While you're doing that, check this out:

Tale of two Hawaii "birth certificates"

At least suspicious, no?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

thanks for posting those. The fonts still looky sketchy to me, but i'm no expert on authenticating birth certificates. One of the arguments for this being a forgery is the race classifications. Mother is listed as Caucasian and father as African. It has been stated that african is not a race but a continent... Shouldn't the mother's race be listed as European by those classification standards? What is your opinion of that argument?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Again, oh so willing to ignore the difference between a "certificate of live birth"

Short form birth certificates are just as legal as long form birth certificates in the state of Hawaii and this has been repeated by Hawaiian officials in addition to Fukino confirming Obama's birth their from records. You may not feel it proves enough but that simple doesnt change the reality of Hawaiian law on the matter.

In anycase Obama releasing a long form will not make much difference to where you stand on the matter. You refuse to believe the short form as authentic as clearly stating Obama's birth in Hawaii, verified by officials, yet you'd have us believe you'd think any differently with a long form right? It comes down to your own perception of whats valid and not. Personally I think this 'wheres the long form' talk is just a way to add more questions to what was an answer already.

Amazes me to the utmost that people that on one hand believe the government capable of pulling off a 9/11 conspiracy would not also be more than capable of pulling of this obama "citizenship" scam when the citizenship scam would be far easier to do

I dont buy the 9/11 conspiracy theory. But your right! Ain't it just unbelievable that folks refuse to grasp the birther theory? Its so simple to understand you know? I mean lets explain it here, right now:

1.) First, it would entail a massive battery of immunization shots that NO competent American pediatrician would allow a late term teenager to endure. It would require passports and airline travel money that students might not be expected to have. But lets suppose they did.

2.) There were NO direct flights from ANYWHERE in America to Kenya in 1961. The flight from Hawaii would have several hops and layovers: Honolulu to San Francisco to Chicago to New York to London to Rome to Cairo. And then a local flight to Nairobi, Kenya. Total time? About SEVEN DAYS with layovers. Then another 200 miles north over land to Kogelo Village in west Kenya, where the Obama clan called home. Quite a trip for a pregnant teenager. (She managed to save up the equivalent to $10,000 for the plane ticket!)

3.) Very pregnant Stanley Ann Dunham makes the trip, meets Obama's parents, and settles down into their un-air conditioned, no electricity hut, complete with open windows, mosquitoes the size of birds, tse-tse flies and Discovery channel wildlife along the perimeter. She's right at home, and glad she came.

4.) Soon she realizes she's got to get back to America to have her baby. So she gets back into the Obama's Range Rover (oh, sorry, she mounts their domestic water buffalo, the same one that brought her from Nairobi thru lion infested territory, since there aren't any Interstate highways in Kenya) and makes the two hundred mile trip back to Nairobi. But by then the airlines won't let a pregnant white woman fly. So, instead of having the child in Nairobi, she mounts the water buffalo again, still pregnant, and rides ANOTHER 150 miles south to Mombasa to have the child. It's Aug 4. 1961. Obama's grandmother is present.

5.) Eschewing any recovery time, Stanley Ann mounts the water buffalo two hours after giving birth, rides back to Nairobi with her bundle of joy in tow. She catches the first thing smoking. Local flight to Cairo, then TWA to Rome, then to London, then to NY, then to San Francisco, then to Honolulu, bleeding from her nether parts the whole way. According to ineligibility theorists, the return trip took all of 2 days in 1961, and there weren't any standard layovers. (And remember, a good water buffalo can travel about 10 miles a day.)

6.) She arrives in Honolulu and rushes straight to the newspapers to report her son's birth. The birth is duly noted in two Honolulu newspapers.

phew! The proof is in the puddin!

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Please oh please stop with the fringe references as sources. Both short forms and long forms are legally considered birth certificates in the state of Hawaii.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

See unlike 9/11 where the official story changes (thus showing a lie.) this doesn't. This is the document. The only ones changing their story are the birthers. They are the ones that are constantly re writing the story and constantly putting forth birth certificate after birth certificate trying to show that Obama was born somewhere else but Hawaii.

At the same time, they demand to see a document, that Hawaii does not issue.

The only conspiracy here is the ones that birthers are making up.

Time and time again, this garbage gets put on ATS, time and time again it's debunked as the crap it is.

Birthers simply cannot put forth lie after lie after lie and expect people to buy it. Every time that you put forth a lie, and it gets completely debunked, all birthers do, is wait a little while, then put forth a different lie.

Birthers say, "he sealed all his records from college, we don't know anything about him" then latter it's "We have his college records and it shows that he applied for aid as a foreign student from Indonesia."

Birthers can't put up 5 (at least) different birth certificates from Kenya and expect ALL of them to be the genuine article.

You believe the word of a crazy dentist/real estate agent/lawyer, but the person that oversees vital records in Hawaii is lying? Cmon!

The sheer amount of stupidity in this conspiracy is overwhelming, the "facts" the birthers constantly propose are ridiculous and insane. None of it has any credibility, it all has been completely debunked time and time again. No credible person has come forth with verifiable credible evidence to even expect anyone with any higher brain function to consider.

Now the story from the birthers is that while pregnant with Obama, his mom left Hawaii, (where she lived) just to travel to Kenya, have Obama in Kenya, then she came BACK to Hawaii, and got his birth certificate in Hawaii. WTH? Meanwhile, his grandparents put birth announcements in BOTH of the Hawaiian newspapers reporting that Obama was born in Hawaii.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

reply to post by K J Gunderson

Sure, right after you prove that you are not just another obama sycophant.

At least suspicious, no?

LOL, the best you can do to prove what you say is try to insult me? Obviously you have no clue what you are talking about. You are guilty of exactly what you are accusing others of. This COLB crap is nothing but another birther TALKING POINT and that is why you have to resort to calling me names instead of proving you have anything.

Thanks for showing your true colors so quickly.

P.S. My post history will show quite well I am no Obama sycophant so now it is your turn.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by doublehelix

My opinion is that Obama Sr. could have put down anything he wanted. Hell, he could have put down Martian for all they care.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

At least suspicious, no?

I'm sorry but it's not suspicious in the slightest.

One is the old Hawaii 'long-form' that was procured in 1979. The type that they don't give out anymore.

The other is the new Hawaii 'short-form' that the state gives you today if you ask for a copy of your birth cert.

On a semi-related note, I was just informed by an anonymous third party that the former POTUS George W. Bush was in fact born in a hot-air balloon hovering over the Ural Mountains in Russia, and was therefore ineligible to serve his terms in office.

I will not rest until I see a copy of his long-form birth certificate to prove that he was indeed not born in a hot-air balloon over the Urals, as I currently believe for no particular reason.

Can anyone find a copy of George W. Bush's long-form birth certificate for me? I am only making a simple request. It would, after all, be entirely hypocritical of us to constantly harp about Obama's 'missing' birth certificate if we didn't ask to see all the other POTUS's certificates, right?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
On a semi-related note, I was just informed by an anonymous third party that the former POTUS George W. Bush was in fact born in a hot-air balloon hovering over the Ural Mountains in Russia, and was therefore ineligible to serve his terms in office.

Actually, WND already cleared that up. Over the Urals, from 1200-2000ft up is U.S. territory and the balloon Bush was born in was at 1340ft so technically he was born in U.S. territory. No need to see his BC, move along, back to Obama.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by doublehelix

My opinion is that Obama Sr. could have put down anything he wanted. Hell, he could have put down Martian for all they care.

Thats not an opinion, it is fact:
www.politifact.com...

Obama snr at the time held the choice to put down the racial identification of choice.

Oh and heres alittle something regarding birth certificates again:

Birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth and Certifications of Live Birth) and Certificates of Hawaiian Birth are the primary documents used to determine native Hawaiian qualification.

The Department of Hawaiian Home Lands accepts both Certificates of Live Birth (original birth certificate) and Certifications of Live Birth because they are official government records documenting an individual’s birth. The Certificate of Live Birth generally has more information which is useful for genealogical purposes as compared to the Certification of Live Birth which is a computer-generated printout that provides specific details of a person’s birth. Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth

hawaii.gov...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
But nevertheless Centurion runs off never to address more of the same old debunked claims he made, just like the rest here. Just like clockwork, he'll return another day to repeat the same old debunked garbage.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikemp44
That being said, the ONLY thing I think that would come out of him being found to be truly Kenyan born would be the the cascade of distrust and questionning much of what we know about Obama. This in itself could be so damaging to America that it would divide the nation further.

It's called interactive advertising.
A friend is an accountant for a large advertising company.
About 10 years back they introduced a new product, interactive advertising.
This has since been the fastest growing product in the advertising industry.

Interactive advertising involves getting together a stable of writers to post or blog on the net, and their services are hired out to whoever wants a particular message publicised. The "Obama was born in Kenya" meme is one of the issues these writers are being paid to push. Even the company itself cannot trace who is paying, because payments are made through shell companies.

This advertising method seems to have been pioneered by the cigarette companies, who did it through their own publicity departments, and Dick Cheney set up his own department for this purpose after 9/11. Although the government officially disbanded Cheney's propaganda department, he swore to keep it going himself.

Israel does the same to protect its reputation and smear people who question it, using government run software such as Megaphone.

So when you see a meme being pushed on the net with a vigorous irrationality out of all proportion to the evidence, and when the posters pushing it ignore all the disproof, repeatedly posting from sourced proven fake, be sceptical.

Someone wanted the truth about cigarettes hidden.
Someone wanted the truth about 9/11 hidden.
Someone wants to get rid of this president who is so reluctant to fight Iran on behalf of Israel.

So in short I don't label myself anything other than American. I may not trust him, and I really have no basis to dislike him ( I don't know him personally), he is still the president and as an American I demand to know who my president really is. I have a problem believing people who try to bull$hit me. (Obama)

Sadly, politicians are full of crap.
However being full of crap is not relevant to whether or not one is a natural born citizen.
You want to post, with evidence, about what Obama has done wrong? I'll pat you on the back and star your posts.
But when people will take the word of an unknown Kenyan politician, who made a statement with absolutely no supportive evidence, over the word of American politicians who do have evidence for their view, they are proving an irrational, hate-based bias.

In short, a copy of Obama's Hawaii birth certificate is on the net, it looks exactly like a birth certificate obtained from Hawaii for legal identification purposes should, it states he was born in Hawaii, and all evidence so far presented to the contrary has been proven fake.

No-one has yet even provided evidence the Obama's mother even travelled to Kenya while pregnant, much less gave birth in a remote tribal village, surrounded by strangers, in preference to an American hospital.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhyberDragon
. . .
If you are a natural born American you shouldn't hold office of any kind.

Look, I'll admit Americans tend to be pretty, well, .....

But I still believe your statement is a trifle extreme.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
ATTENTION Confirmation:

www.rumormillnews.com...

This user at rumor mill has come across the original documents.

Direct link page 31.
www.bunge.go.ke...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

That's not proof of any kind!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
But nevertheless Centurion runs off never to address more of the same old debunked claims he made, just like the rest here. Just like clockwork, he'll return another day to repeat the same old debunked garbage.

I have noticed this pattern as well in these threads.

A poster will come in, pull out some of the old fashioned buzz-phrases: Obama spends millions hiding his records, he won't show his long form certificate, the certificate he showed us is a forgery, etc. etc..

Then, when somebody replies to them with facts and evidence, instead of admitting they are wrong, or even attempting an honest rebuttal, they simply disappear from the thread. They see a losing battle, so they turn tail and run.

I don't know what sort of cowardice it takes to run away from a simple discussion on an internet forum. I just don't understand it.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE

him being a US citizen does not have any basis whatsoever

-Fake certificate
-all these Kenyans saying he was born in Kenya
-$2,000,000 he has spent to lock all of his documentation up

Here's a good idea. Prove it! Prove it's a fake certificate. But you can't, because 3 different people validated it right after your post with the video. Prove he spent 2$ mil to cover up documents. I bet you can't. Prove that those Kenyans know what they're talking about. What makes their word any better than Obama's? At least he actually has proof of where he was born. Unlike them...

Hey, did you guys hear? Mel Gibson was born in Australia! I don't have any proof, no birth certificate, and all we have is my word, but I promise, it's true!

You know, every time one of these ridiculous birther flaps dust up, I ask the same questions you did. Prove his BC is fake. Provde a link to a source that says he paid to have his records sealed. And never... not once... has anybody done it.

It's a big world out there... and I'm starting to worry that the batsh1t crazies out number us all.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

I'll be surprised if he can provide a link to the original source.
Nevertheless, it is entertaining.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

His mother was a US citizen. That makes him a natural born citizen. So, he was born to a US citizen, he IS a US citizen. He was a US citizen at birth, not eight or so years later.

No it makes him a US national unless he was born here. If he was born here then yes. But if he was born abroad with one parent a USC he would be US national and thus not a natural born citizen. I believe a member posted the 8 USC section of law that governs that situation.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

A kenyan official says its true - and you buy into it hook line & sinker

An American official says it's not true, and you call them a liar.

You...have...no...clue...

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join