It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenyan official: Obama born in KENYA

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th1nker
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

I'm beginning to think that there is no evidence that will open the eyes of the "Obama True Believer". I have seen so much compelling evidence to put Obama's eligibility in question that it's not even funny... But these "True Believers" dismiss everything. They reject any evidence no matter how credible and damning because they simply refuse to believe it could be true... Hopeless zombies.. Ignorance is bliss...

Compelling evidence sounds threadworthy to me. If you are not willing to, I would be happy to start that thread but only if you promise to bring this compelling evidence. I would love to put this to rest once and for all.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If there were compelling evidence, why has it not been brought forth? So far the only "evidence" has been easily debunked. Why is it so hard to believe that Obama might actually be American? (I know the answer, but I will continue to ask)

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Prove 1 and 3 please.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
So how is this any different than a year ago?

Kenya has been claiming Obama since he announced his campaign for Presidency. I don't see any new information that lends any merit to the birthers claims.

I'm glad Oily Taintz got fined for her frivolous lawsuit.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Here is one piece..

I have not seen this Kenyan birth certificate debunked. The person that brought it forward claims to have traveled to Kenya and bribed hospital officials. This birth certificate has a footprint which like a fingerprint can be verified. It has a doctors name and official seals. Unlike the Hawaiian certificate this is a long form birth certificate. There is no Hawaiian equivalent.

sites.google.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Th1nker

Please, share this compelling evidence with us. Please post the back up original sources for that evidence so that we can see this compelling evidence for ourselves.

I mean random guy in Kenya saying Obama was born there is one thing. (Fact of the matter is, it's a great deal of Kenyan pride that Obama, the son of a Kenyan is the POTUS, so they are naturally proud of their collective "son")

But we want hard core real evidence that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii as he and Hawaii claim.

His "compelling evidence" is probably some dude, who knows this girl that works with this kid that has a cousin that posted on WND that Obama is the Kenyan Anti-Christ."

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Here is one piece..

I have not seen this Kenyan birth certificate debunked. The person that brought it forward claims to have traveled to Kenya and bribed hospital officials. This birth certificate has a footprint which like a fingerprint can be verified. It has a doctors name and official seals. Unlike the Hawaiian certificate this is a long form birth certificate. There is no Hawaiian equivalent.

sites.google.com...

Really...? That's compelling...? It's just a non-sourced image. I could create that in Photoshop in under 2 minutes.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Here is one piece..

sites.google.com...

Who is the person that brought this forward?

Can you give us anything to go along with the picture?

edit to add: Nevermind. It is another Orly Taitz gig via Lucas Smith. Pfffffffffffft. Old tossed out news.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Th1nker

As I said, we need compelling evidence with original sources. Can you give us some corroborating testimony to go along with this? You know, like the head of whoever in Kenya saying that this is indeed a real birth certificate for Obama?

I have seen like 5 different Kenyan birth certificates come forth. All of them have been faked. So, we can't just trust some random picture for fact, we need documentation.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Th1nker

The guy tried to sell it for a million dollars on Ebay; you trust him?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Many stars but I have only one flag to offer you OpTiMuS_PrImE for this thread.

I find it incredible that the many of the people who call those of us asking Obama to unite the nation by producing a simple document proving he qualifies to be POTUS names. Going through this thread and noting that the name callers have the most warnings and OFF TOPIC censored posts does not amaze me. What amazes me is that TPTB do not want to unite our people by a simple act.

I am also amazed that many of these people calling those of us asking for proof that we are doing so as a racist thing.

Yes I admit it is a racist thing. I do not believe that the POTUS is of the American Race!

When I joined the US Army I had to produce my Proper BC and cannot understand why the Commander in Chief does not.

What bothers me most is why doesn't Barry want to unite his people. I am afraid that the answer is that American people are not his people.

JessicaMSA I find your posts regarding which countries PTB are telling the truth an interesting idea and agree that all governments are corrupt. I cannot understand why the Kenyan government would lie to the American people, as I don't see that they have anything to gain by it and on the other hand TPTB in American have everything to gain from misleading the people. Star for your point.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceHappy

I find it incredible that the many of the people who call those of us asking Obama to unite the nation by producing a simple document proving he qualifies to be POTUS names. Going through this thread and noting that the name callers have the most warnings and OFF TOPIC censored posts does not amaze me. What amazes me is that TPTB do not want to unite our people by a simple act.

I find it incredible that people keep asking for it. What is it about the fact that it has been produced and anyone can look at it online that is still confusing to you?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Simple I do not believe Hawaii cert! Too many questions. Why do you believe so blindly? Far too many issues for me to swallow. Far too many! I served 1970 - 76 in the US Army was decorated in the proper sense of the word and hold two Honourable Discharges! If I was serving today I could be considering moving to Canada which shows you how strongly I believe! Hope I answered your question better than the name callers in this thread have answered mine!

Simple question why would the POTUS not want to unite America????? A simple act, so simple the act of not doing so makes me question even more! Have a nice day!!!

Edited for grammar.

[edit on 4/14/2010 by IceHappy]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Simple I do not believe Hawaii cert! Too many questions. Why do you believe so blindly?

I do not believe blindly. All questions have been answered beyond satisfaction.

What questions do you still have that make you not believe it?

Far too many issues for me to swallow. Far too many! I served 1970 - 76 in the US Army was decorated in the proper sense of the word and hold two Honourable Discharges! If I was serving today I could be considering moving to Canada which shows you how strongly I believe! Hope I answer your question better than the name callers in this thread have answered mine.

Actually I am not sure how any of that even applies to my question but sure.

Simple question why would the POTUS not want to unite America?????

Why would he not?

A simple act, so simple the act of not doing so makes me question even more! Have a nice day!!!

You seem to just not want to believe for no good reason. If you have real legitimate questions about the birth certificate, what are they?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Simple I do not believe Hawaii cert! Too many questions. Why do you believe so blindly? Far too many issues for me to swallow. Far too many! I served 1970 - 76 in the US Army was decorated in the proper sense of the word and hold two Honourable Discharges! If I was serving today I could be considering moving to Canada which shows you how strongly I believe! Hope I answered your question better than the name callers in this thread have answered mine!

Simple question why would the POTUS not want to unite America????? A simple act, so simple the act of not doing so makes me question even more! Have a nice day!!!

Edited for grammar.

[edit on 4/14/2010 by IceHappy]

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why a hospital in Honolulu would post a birth announcement in a newspaper if he wasn't born there...

Why does no one address this?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
K J Gunderson Asked

You seem to just not want to believe for no good reason. If you have real legitimate questions about the birth certificate, what are they?

My BC stated the town; state and hospital I was born in, I do not see these facts on Obamas BC. Also Obama was known under a different name in school which is not on his BC I find it interesting that POTUS changes his name when it suits him.

My point about my service and my statement that if I was serving today was to show how firmly I believe all of this stinks. I just wanted you to know how strongly I feel about this.

I also know anyone can pay for a birth announcement in a newspaper. Just like the US Army paid for two newspaper entries for my awards. My hometown and where my parents lived several states from my hometown. I paid for the birth notice of both of my daughters, hope that answer the last posters question!

I still would like the question answered why a POTUS would not unite America. Clearly what he has released has not. There are soldiers who have stood up questioning the same questions as many of us. In war this should not be. So why is not Berry forth coming... A simple piece of paper stating where he was born is all we ask. So simple I cannot understand any of you calling people like me names. Sort of playground bully tactics!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IceHappy

The announcement was in two newspapers. The address listed for the parents is a house, not a hotel, motel or anyplace else that newly-arrived immigrants would be living. Also, it was hospital policy in Honolulu then to contact the papers for birth announcements, not the parents.

This just goes to show how the practice of muddying the waters is sufficient to create a rift in society.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Many stars but I have only one flag to offer you OpTiMuS_PrImE for this thread.

I am also amazed that many of these people calling those of us asking for proof that we are doing so as a racist thing.

Yes I admit it is a racist thing. I do not believe that the POTUS is of the American Race!

When I joined the US Army I had to produce my Proper BC and cannot understand why the Commander in Chief does not.

What bothers me most is why doesn't Barry want to unite his people. I am afraid that the answer is that American people are not his people.

JessicaMSA I find your posts regarding which countries PTB are telling the truth an interesting idea and agree that all governments are corrupt. I cannot understand why the Kenyan government would lie to the American people, as I don't see that they have anything to gain by it and on the other hand TPTB in American have everything to gain from misleading the people. Star for your point.

You see it as a potential chance to "unite" the two sides, but what I see is someone sowing the seeds of dissent. By driving a spike between the two sides with this crazy debate, it's polarized a tiny, but very vocal portion of the community to seed that doubt, no matter how crazy it seems, which will stick in a few heads at least. My glass is usually half full, but I'm also a pragmatist and I like to think that I'm pretty good at sniffing out the bullsh*t. I'd say a tiny portion are truly concerned about his citizenship and the vast majority are using it as an excused because they don't like him for whatever reason (racial/political/personal).

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by suicydking
reply to post by IceHappy

Also, it was hospital policy in Honolulu then to contact the papers for birth announcements, not the parents.

Since when did hospital policy dictate newspaper policy? And what jurisdiction would hospital policy have over whether or not parents submitted a birth announcement? And what evidence is there that any such policy ever existed?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
The reason they put that clause in the Constitution is because they were concerned with people holding the highest office in the country having competing allegiances with other countries because of birth place.

Forgive me, once again, but surely this matters not? If the objective behind the conspiracy movement is to reveal ‘puppet masters’ behind those in power, then their allegiance should not matter at all as it is already decided.
If one does not believe such things, then the clause only hopes to insight racist or nationalist beliefs into one’s homeland. Are there not better ways of testing someone’s allegiance? Your birthplace means nothing, I can name countless people who were born outside of the nation they served, and countless others who destroyed the nation they were born in.

At the end of the day this topic merely takes us away from important issues and into realms of minor facts. Let us look at the outcome; perhaps it is proven that he was born in Kenya. Does this change anything? Is his allegiance not to the flag and to the constitution? If he was sworn in, why not take his word for it? Or do you believe in taking a man’s birthplace over a man’s word? I am still confused as to the matter, and as to why it is important.

We could even widen the parameters of our debate and ask what is the United States? If Obama claims to be born in Hawaii then this is surely not the United States mainland, but a conquered colony? Hawaii’s invasion was, not to bring up another issue, illegitimate at the time, and thus all residents of such a place should not be entitled to US Citizenship. And why does this include California? Was California not a Mexican state before the United States came into the field? If this is true, which I believe it to be so, then why do you include it?

Are you just including any conquered land? If so, then why not Iraq? Can an Iraqi be an American president? Is there a difference between colonies, dependencies, and coalition governments? They are all under the same jurisdiction, the meaning does not change only what you call it. Also, before you claim that the Iraqis and Americans are not the same in race or culture, then what of the Native North Americans? Many natives do not wish to be American and wish for sovereignty, and others could not care any less about leaders outside of their own chiefdom. Many others hate the idea of a republic and everything it stands for, so why are they entitled to become a president and someone such as a Kenyan is not? Both are foreign in race and culture, yet exist on the same world and are both human.

Furthermore, why do we not include places such as Canada or the Commonwealth in our altercation? They are all western, and all share the same treaties and agendas (such as NATO). If you do not, then does this mean you can not trust a Canadian to be on the same 'team'? What of England? Why can a British subject not be a president? Both nations share much, do they not? Does this mean you still have not gotten over your debates with your motherland?

Of course, you can just ignore a philosopher such as myself, I am not agile enough to dabble in such fields of American political bureaucracy. I seek the root of the issue, and the root here is a constitutional agenda rather than any strict sense of moral or honorific terms. As I have said, one’s birthplace matters not in reality, and is just another issue for your people to become divided on.

(Continued)

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Darcia]

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join