It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT!!!!!!! Provost Marshals serve governors

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
My dad was a Provost Marshall in World War two. That is a Military Policeman (or Military intelligence) in the rest of the world. He was in 2'nd Canadian Provost Corps. Went in on D-day with the 9'th Canadian Infantry Brigade. Who ever started this thread is a retard. My apologies to the bonafide retards out there. Jesus loves you!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

In all of the talkshoe episodes I listened to from Tim Turner, it was never directly mentioned how the letters would be delivered. The whole provost martial thing could have been someones imagination, because of the lack of clarity given. There were hints that at some point military might become involved, and some people conjectured that it would be during the delivery of the letters, and even I thought this was the hint at one point, but this was simply conjecture and never verified publicly by Tim Turner anyhow, to my knowledge. It was mentioned only after the letters were sent, that 'most' of them were sent through mail. Hence, that portion of whatever argument you are making has little validity to anyone who has actually been listening to the talkshoe episodes.

Whether or not this guy is involved neck deep, how on earth does this invalidate the declarations made? It doesn't. Maybe he is one of the 4 mysterious elders. Who cares, I would rather have these guys be the men behind the curtain than our current corporate masters.

Let me ask you, if you don't know who 'these people' are, have you listened to the many hours of recordings of this being discussed on Tim Turners talkshoe broadcasts?

I appreciate all the information you have provided about the web developer and his ideals, but it in no way invalidates the fact that 26 jurors from each state have signed this declaration, and successfully delivered them to the Governors.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Ionized]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

I never said they were the same guy. Not once. Or that Turner wasn't some other guy too.

Point being, you have no one willing to stand up besides a select few and show you any evidence whatsoever of "all this support".

I am not attempting to derail anything, I am attempting to educate the readers of this thread that perhaps there is something in the wood pile that doesn't smell so good and that perhaps you all should watch your backs.

Don't attempt to demonize me for outting some information that, IMO, seems really important to this whole scheme of things.

I was just as thrilled about all of this as the next guy, but, I also like to find out facts for myself.

My whole point in all of my posts was simple. Buyer beware.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
does anyone know how much "time" is left until the "deadline" on this? I am anxiously awaiting the deadline because I can honestly say I DONT know what the outcome will be here, no matter what the minutia about the provost guys being involved or not implicates. if someone knows when the "zero hour" is supposed to be, please let me know. I have a feeling that this and the april 19th thing are going to produce SOMETHING, whether positive or negative.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I understand "buyer beware" and I thank you for your selfless contribution. At least you have the gumption to go look, while most people start their post with "I believe" or continue with the psychic diatribe like they have some inside knowledge. Thank you for at least researching.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ionized

off topic for a second: what is your avatar picture?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
i need a favor i cant find the link to the sam kennedy radio show from feb a little help i listened to most of the two hours earlier today but had do leave and forgot to save
oh and by the way nobody in the elders group said anything about delivery by marshall that is probably a product of the gal who runs the news show on youtube
also no definite time line or end date its all dependant on each stage working to start the next read the warrant married to the governers
thanks

link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by BeyondBelow

I never said they were the same guy. Not once. Or that Turner wasn't some other guy too.

Point being, you have no one willing to stand up besides a select few and show you any evidence whatsoever of "all this support".

I am not attempting to derail anything, I am attempting to educate the readers of this thread that perhaps there is something in the wood pile that doesn't smell so good and that perhaps you all should watch your backs.

Don't attempt to demonize me for outting some information that, IMO, seems really important to this whole scheme of things.

I was just as thrilled about all of this as the next guy, but, I also like to find out facts for myself.

My whole point in all of my posts was simple. Buyer beware.

I love you. I guess I am being hard headed because i was doing my research all morning on the man behind the kennedy name. and the sight it self, as well as the fact that the media has not crucified clive yet. something stinks and darn it, this time I want it to be the people who land a legal blow.

link   
72 hours would put us right about 9am on Monday morning...the same time Wikileaks is meeting to expose the murder cover up video. All I can say is this world has gone mad.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
oooooppppsss i meant mailed to the governers ie(married)

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thotrong

if only that semi permanent right lol
second line

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I appreciate that you shared this info here.
I googled Clive Boustred and there seems to be quite a lot of info listed on him.

You may have already stated what you found about him that concerns you, and I appologise if I missed it.

Could you please share again what it is about this man that is concerning?

Thank you very much for your research!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
going to smoke a heavily taxed cig damn big govt

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

The provost Marshall has authority wherever his orders declare him to have authority. if you think that, that authority stops at the edge of the base then what governs jag on a deployment, in transit. etc. In this case his orders from the grand juries would vacate any previous orders by the defacto corporations. Therefore he would present his orders in the capacity of enforcer to the constitutional imperative provided by an unanswered redress of grievances. All accordingly lawful and in due diligence to the powers granted to these juries by the constitution.

YouSir

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

no need to replace anyone

no need for violence

the plan is so simple nobody can beleive it

change the root cause not 80 years of bad laws

print money that serves the people not the banks

band together in a non violent lawfull manner

and implement change on a broken system

IF THERE IS A PIECEFULL CHANCE EVEN 1/10 CHANCE THEN IM IN

this plan only works if it is lawfull and peicefull

america is on an bender with its finance and taxes

lets peicefully petetion the goveners to work with us no threats needed

these people are no different to us they can see this problem coming too

this effort is to sort the problem now not wait for a defult that will cripple the country

enough people together can force it to be an issue in local elections

then by the will of the people this will be done through fair elections with people demanding there elected official supports or obstructs our cause

and if this is popular then it will go national then world wide

edit spelling bad while ranting

[edit on 3-4-2010 by XPLodER]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
72 hours would put us right about 9am on Monday morning...the same time Wikileaks is meeting to expose the murder cover up video. All I can say is this world has gone mad.

** ok, thanks! so, 9am monday morning, now I have a "countdown" timeframe (if it can indeed be called such.) awfully strange tho, that the wikileaks thing is lined up with that...and btw, I actually did "lol" at "All I can say is the world has gone mad." Thats awesome man, thanks for the laugh. If it's true that the world has gone mad, hopefully some truth will finally come out of it. I kind of had the impression that the world has BEEN mad (insane) and it's suddenly appears that some sanity might be regained- but the fact that we have all been mad for so long, it gives us all the impression that sanity IS madness. does that even make sense the way I worded it? haha

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ionized

You should care. I have read, and I have listened, and I have gleaned. I Also like to see proof, a little more than someone mailed some letters. Oooo.

He has done it before. Nothing new. The media confirms, yes, the FBI knew the letters were coming, and they arrived. Fact.

You should care because you are judged by the company you keep, and giving support to someone that may be deemed as "terroristic" might just be a bad thing.

You do not know anything beyond the fact the letters were mailed. You have been shown nothing about anyone signing on. You have been told that, and you bought it. Without even asking for proof?

On the other hand, you have the Constitutional Congress who provides a link on their website that shows full names and states of their signers.

Someone can sit here and "tell" you something all day, it doesn't make it so.

You do, however, know this guy has been labeled as not so nice by the government.

Turns out goftr.com and guardiansofthefreerepublics.com are registered to one Clive Boustred of Soquel, California—a British-educated former South African soldier with an apparent knack for "anti-terrorist warfare," computer consulting, and conspiracy theorizing. The sites—and the "group"—appear not to have existed before he registered them, about two months ago.

Here you have a hard, cold fact. Not someone "telling you" things. Researchable, provable material.

Like I said, people should find out more and form their own opinions. Don't buy things you hear on a youtube video because it is what you *want* to hear, it doesn't make it factual.

But in the meantime, it's worth noting that subversive groups on the left and the right have long attempted to exaggerate the size and reach of their "movements" in a stab for attention and legitimacy.

Very wise words from mj.
motherjones.com...

I used the link, because perhaps someone besides me saying it matters? Besides, I couldn't have said it better myself, goodness knows, I have been trying to.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by illusions

Look up the word rhetorical please.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I was being somewhat sarcastic in my reply, of course I care, and of course I have looked into the names of those I could find. I have seen the articles about how Sam Kennedy is not that persons real name, and as far as I can tell Tim Turner uses his real name. There are many many people involved in this, and as I already stated I thanked you for bringing to light more information on another person involved.

Edit: You are assuming that I have a certain level of knowledge by saying things like "You have been shown nothing about anyone signing on. You have been told that, and you bought it." How do you know what I have been shown and what I have not? I do understand your point here though, the public only has secondary witness about those who have during the talkshoe broadcasts verbally claimed to sign, those who claim to be state coordinators who gathered the signatures, and those who have claimed to be a signer during the course of these threads. However, FBI investigating the multiple state coordinators and jurors, and the news articles discussing how the declarations contained multiple signatures, does give credence to the fact that they exist and did sign. Or is that also hearsay?

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Ionized]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
Really...this can't be as stupid as it sounds? can it?

First...I doubt there is any veracity to this OP.

second...i am pretty sure that the Govenors of each state have ALREADY sworn an oath to the constitution.

I don't know...from a quick google here is Kentuckys Govenors Oath..

the governor's oath of office is as follows:

“ I do solemnly swear that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this Commonwealth

en.wikipedia.org...

Most public servants take an Oath to uphold the constitution...

Arrested for treason by whom? Under what authority?

What am I missing?...do I really want to know? I smell seriously fringe BS here...is Orly Taitz behind this movement?

You've obviously not been noticing that our "leaders" have forgotten their oath TO US!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join