It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT!!!!!!! Provost Marshals serve governors

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Who doesn't want this Government held accountable for it's intrusion and unlawful treasonous acts against the citizenry? I sure do. I think most of Congress should be held for Treason. And yes, they are running as an illegitimate force among us.

But what PISSES me off is, that anytime it seems like there is a movement against these 'elites', it turns out to be bunk, a band of whackos, or some other form of dysfunctional apparatus.

Who the hell are "The Guardians" and "Elders"?

I don't know them. Sure they may have ideas that coincide with mine about Federal powers and the treasonous acts they've committed. But so may many of my neighbors. I don't know what they want to do after they supposedly occupy Government offices in my/our name.

And they all seem to talk about "Christian" morals and such. I'm not Christian, this Government isn't "Christian", what makes them think I want some manifest destiny insurgent group speaking for me?

And how the heck is this going to be done? You think our Government is going to just let a band of yahoos kick elected officials out of their offices with no fuss? Anything like that is definitely going to start a civil war or riot.

And when I read who the parties involved in this are (the Restore America folks) I have to sigh loudly at the fact that these guys have been stating this stuff for years. It's just another "right wing militia group". The term "right Wing Militia" is overused and everyone these days who is against Government is accused of being "Right Wing" including me. But these guys are the real deal "Right Wing Militia" types.

Yes, they know plenty about Maritime law, Sovereign law, Constitutional Law, and such. They aren't stupid. But why does it always pan out, that when you dig into these characters long enough, you discover they are mostly bark and no bite?

When will REAL action take place? After so many stories like this, people just yawn at any other story about true ACTION taking place. That's why nothing really 'revolutionary' will happen. Because all the yahoos seem to cry wolf.

Okay so what, Governors are served warnings from some ultra secret behind the scenes "Guardians" and "Elders", and we're all supposed to celebrate? Are we all so desperate for change that we take any ragtag group claiming to fight for us and support them without any investigation into who they are?

No way

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

Yea, but this wasn't against the Federal Government, this was against State Governors. It's a slight difference that is what makes it odd.

The letters while obviously threatening were worded so that they didn't imply a direct threat. (someone covering their behinds in case they go down)

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

Yea, but this wasn't against the Federal Government, this was against State Governors. It's a slight difference that is what makes it odd.

The letters while obviously threatening were worded so that they didn't imply a direct threat. (someone covering their behinds in case they go down)

Well I heard the radio broadcasts and read text of things such as "occupying" or "taking over" government offices, in their previous statements.. Including warnings to vacate or other intimate action other than just words. Can't get any more direct than that.

I need to read the wording of this final 'notice' that was sent out though. Where is it?

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
I need to read the wording of this final 'notice' that was sent out though. Where is it?

Here.

Letter sent to the Governors

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Here is the founder of the movement, British educated-South African, Clive Boustred:

Clive Boustred Founder

Done a back ground check, and yes, this is our man. Guardians proclaim it too. Notice some of his contracts;

Founded & fully responsible for operations at Californian based ATSI Corporation. ATSI Customers are amongst the top vendors and Fortune 500 Companies, including: Microsoft, Motorola, Boeing, Hitachi Data Systems, StorageTek, Bank Of America, Lucent Technologies / Octel, Bell, GTE, Lockheed Missiles & Space, Open Software Foundation, US Defense Force, TCI, Washington Legislative Commission, Automobile Club of Southern California, Intelsat, DCI, IDC, etc. Responsible for the development and delivery of comprehensive seminar series covering the entire range of advanced distributed systems technologies and the detailed analysis of top vendors product, marketing & sales strategie

Hmmm, are these the companies he is against? US Defense Force (United States Department of Defense) and Bank Of America are among his customers?

This is a massive set up guys. Mostly DHS is behind this.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
From the other thread, I've gone through the whole company;

Also, our good friend Clive, has some interesting customers for his company.

United States Department of Defense is one of them. In fact, 90% of his business deals with the military industrial complex. His brother, Richard A. Boustred, is on the board and he is associated with the Anglo American Industrial Corporation.

Here is their Data Center Team:
Design & Management experience in the following data Centers:
Sun Microsystems, Xerox, The Weather Channel, USSB, DirecTV, Intuit, Nike, 20th Century Fox, Time Warner, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Chrysler, Consolidated National Freight, Fannie Mae, GE Capital, Instinet, Martin County Florida, Sara Lee, Sony Pictures, Standard & Poor’s, Time Incorporated, Warner Brothers:

Fannie Mae, Time Warner, S&P's?!

You seriously cannot make this up. Your "revolutionary hero" provides work, and associates with, the top corporations in the world. This is literally bilderberg territory.

This is the mother of all false flags. Props to the Department of Homeland Security, everyone failed to notice the leaders links to the global elite. I now know why other conspiracy sites, like Alex Jones and David Icke, never mentioned this.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I must not be understanding something. Why is this thread still open when there are two other threads talking about the exact same thing? I know you can have two different threads on a subject, but from what I understand, that only applies if you make a thread in the Breaking News Forum and elsewhere, and only for two threads. What's next, will somebody make a thread in the General Conspiracies forum tomorrow and the 9/11 forum on Monday? I know this information is somewhat important, but this is ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

I just read the PDF "notice". While the wording is well done, I have problems with the "Dominion over the all the Earth" language as do I with all the other "Authority from God" Christian themed wording.

And given that people keep finding more and more connections with the Authors of the "notice" and that there is concern for conflict of interest...I don't trust it.

Intent might be honorable, but reality is another thing.

Notices to comply withing a certain set of hours and days? Notice to cease and desist "or else"? Cmon now. With what regulatory or arrestable force could someone invoke that kind of threat to carry out this scheme?

As much of a Libertarian I am, how could I NOT be leery of a group which has hallmarks of a John Birch/ Dominionist "Christian" /sovereignty movement?

This whole thing is fishy.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Good research....thanks. Considering the sources and financiers of this operation, people need to be very careful about who is doing what in "our" name.

"Mother of False Flags" it could very well be.

Nice work again.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterconnecteD

it is Official !! Provost Marshalls with 3 de jeur appointed Guardians will serve Notice to the Governors, Key Staff and Cabinet Members of all 50 States that this country is immediately returning to De Jeur Common Law Government of The People. These public servants have a choice: Swear an OATH to support the U.S. Constitution OR be replaced immediately or even Arrested. Any failure on their part to comply after 72 hours is considered to be an act of TREASON. As of last evening only 3 Governors ( CA, FL, NY ) have indicated their displeasure. They will either agree OR be replaced on the spot. Effective immediately all Corporate Jailed Prisoners- - those where there is NO injured party - - are to be released. Also ALL mortgage foreclosures are to STOP. There IS NOt any reason to continue making fraudlent monthly payments to banks, mortgage and / or credit card companies! There will NOT BE ANY FURTHER PROPERTY TAXES !!! All States will be able to operate from a Special Fund, and all Sales Taxes will Remain in the State; i.e., on Gas, Utilities, Services, etc. The "teeth" of the IRS have been pulled. They will still exist up until February of Next year, however they Will Not have any authority over you NOR will they be able to threaten or fine you. Therefore YOU DO NOT NEED TO FILE ANY 1040 OR OTHER FORMS !!! ABOVE ALL, DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY. File only if you have a refund coming. Do Not Depend on receiving any.

SOURCE
Now this went on around the same time as hutree showdown was going down. now the FBI is saying they are not pleaing guilty and really have no soild evdenice against them.

Eight members of an extremist militia group accused of conspiring to kill law enforcement officers as part of a wider war on the U.S. government pleaded not guilty in federal court on Wednesday.

Reuters.
FBI: Anti-Government Group's Call to Remove Governors Could Encourage Violence

I want to make a point that i am not sure how teeth this has ( if any. Not sure if this is completely credible ) but wanted to bring it to the attention of others if however it turns out to be true. No matter how small the probability

And i would like to thank the man in the video who he may be. for bringing this to my attention.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by InterconnecteD]

[edit on 2-4-2010 by InterconnecteD]

The latest most indepth taped radio interview of length ONE HOUR and FORTY-NINE MINUTES of Sam Kennedy and others in the Guardians of the Free republic and the Restore America Plan is entitled "De Jure Grand Jury- Presentment March 29th 2010- Restore America Project" (dated March 30, 2010) and can be found at YouTube link:

www.youtube.com...

The Restore America Plan is a WORLDWIDE effort sue to intertwined economies of the world's nations. The plan was 10-years in the making. It is was not initiated, G21-top clearance military source assured Dr. Kennedy last September that "the World would have ended".

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Point blank. What "Authority" do these "Guardians" have to speak for the people (Us), and act on our behalf?

If they have the Constitutional authority to do so, they need to cite the law. If they are acting on behalf of 'we the people', we need to know who they are, their stated mission in it's ENTIRETY, where they obtain their power from to enforce a coup, should Governors ignore their declarations.

They also need to tell 'we the people' if they are acting under the guise of a collective of people endowed by a "Creator" to do so (in their minds) and whether their authority is given to them by a "God" which they believe in?

This is not funny at all to me if they are serious. The mechanism they claim to have in place seems fishy, the "authority" they speak from is for all intent NON existent, and their credibility is lacking.

We all know that this Government is illegitimate in many ways. We know that there is "law" and there is truly unlawful according to the Constitution. We know there are many grievances which are apt and correct that the "Restore America" people are claiming. Many of these grievances are also Constitutional.

But this whole way of going about it doesn't sit well with me, and I can find NO authority for this to happen and no way of enforcing it. Adding to it the mystique of "Christianity" also makes me nervous.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Id' stay well away from this group. The back ground of the leader, obviously has some alarming links to the US Department of Defense and major Wall Street companies. Yet, tragically, some on ATS still believe this is "the moment"

Anyone, who signed the deceleration on their website, is planning now on a Department of Homeland Security database.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
False flag possibly. Like everyone else, I've been looking into this for the past 5 days straight. Everything I've read just contradicts something else. Nothing adds up and nothing makes sense.

That website for Clive is so cheap though haha. Seriously, it looks like it was made at the start of the internet boom and was never updated again. Anyway, still really suspicious that he is connected to the government. I just don't trust any of this really.

If I had to take a guess, I would say false flag, maybe not to round everyone up on martial law like some people are saying but definitely to infiltrate to lowest levels. Mainly members of militias and just ordinary people who share the same opposing views of government. It's sad that it's gotten to this.

Anyway I have hope that we CAN still do everything peacefully. I think everyone can agree that there are some things that definitely need to be changed. I am tired of violence though. Fighting never solves anything.

I believe great things are waiting for us in a few years, and I truly believe we are living in amazing and scary times. Ultimately though, I hope and strongly believe that we will change for the better. People are starting to become aware of what is going on in this world. I hope instead of taking that as a sign that things need to be changed forcefully, people will instead decide to fight it with the same ignorance and apathy they've had for these issues from the start.

"Oh we're going to war huh?" Alright, well go ahead but you're doing it without us. We're not fighting for you guys. "Oh, you're gonna charge me ridiculous interest rates just so I can borrow some money?" Ok well I won't use your service then.

Aren't our politicians also known as public servants? If they are public servants then they are supposed to be honoring our will. Sure, they can start drafting people. But any war that needs a draft to enlist members is very clearly against the will of the people. If the people wanted the war they wouldn't need a draft as people would be joining by the dozens. If we feel that we're getting ripped off by the banks and loan sharks, aren't they supposed to step in and help US out? Not bail THEM out?

I think if there was an NWO then they certainly can't survive without us. If they truly view us as their servants then why would they want to kill us off? They need us, without us they have no one to carry out their plans. Then they would be just a bunch of guys hanging out, scratching their cojones.

They would be like:
NWO Guy 1: "Alright guys, so um what's next?"
NWO Guy 2: "Hey, let's enslave humanity again?"
NWO Guy 1: "Oh wait, can't do that we killed them all."
NWO Guy 2: "Oh yeah that's right.
Ok, then let's make ourselves the richest people on earth and control all governments!"
NWO Guy 1: "But there's no one to make us rich and we are government."
NWO Guy 2: "Oh yeah
"

Maybe the NWO doesn't even exist. Haha Alex Jones is standing outside one of their "elitist" conferences. As they're pulling in he's yelling, "We're not your slaves! We won't bow to the NWO!" The guys coming in are like, "Who is this guy? What's he talking about? Just give it some thought people, we really don't know anything. We already know the media distorts and most reporters have an agenda so the only thing we can do is act rationally. Everyone should just practice nonviolence.

Seriously, I think people are just getting way too paranoid. Let's stop, and think of a productive and intelligent way to fix our mess, not make it worse. I hope I'm right but if I'm not then I guess I'll see you all when we get to wherever we're going. The people of this world are headed into something though that's for sure. I think I can speak for a good number of us and say that we just feel something is coming.

Just think about it guys, this is our time to change. To reach a higher paradigm of thought. One that honors intelligence, love and honesty not ignorance, hate and lies.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Here is the founder of the movement, British educated-South African, Clive Boustred:

Clive Boustred Founder

Done a back ground check, and yes, this is our man. Guardians proclaim it too.

Like many others, I've been following this since TA first posted the story the other day.

Nowhere have I seen Clive's name other than where it was shown that he registered the website guardiansofthefreerepublics.com . (and now the infotelesys site you linked)

Can you point me to a link that shows the "Guardians" proclaiming him as the founder?

The players I've seen so far are Tim Turner who supposedly is using his real name, and Sam Kennedy which if I'm correct is an alias. Could Sam and Clive be one in the same?

edit...

Listening to the u-tube radio link posted just above, "Sam Kennedy" was just asked who Clive was (literally one minute after I first typed this) and his reply , word for word was.... "doesn't ring a bell".

So now we have people both here and on the radio show asking how Clive is connected to this. Can anyone provide a definitive answer?

[edit on 3-4-2010 by lernmore]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouSir
reply to post by antonia

The provost Marshall has authority wherever his orders declare him to have authority. if you think that, that authority stops at the edge of the base then what governs jag on a deployment, in transit. etc. In this case his orders from the grand juries would vacate any previous orders by the defacto corporations. Therefore he would present his orders in the capacity of enforcer to the constitutional imperative provided by an unanswered redress of grievances. All accordingly lawful and in due diligence to the powers granted to these juries by the constitution.

YouSir

No they do not. You guys have no idea what a Provost Marshall is. He is essentially the chief of police for the MP's at a particular military base.

en.wikipedia.org...

He deals with the Military Justice System. The military courts do not serve papers to non-military members outside the base. You are getting played and played hard. If you want to keep believing someone is going to save you by all means, don't let me rain on your parade. The guy/gal has no authority outside of the military base to which they are assigned. It's the same for all military police officers. Nor can I just give them a piece of paper telling them they have that authority outside of a military base as this is ILLEGAL. They have nothing to do with civilian courts beyond picking up military jailbirds from civilian clinks. Infinite nailed this one to the wall.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by illusions

What a total bunch of lunatics. Best we leave this nonsense for you Oath Keeper nuts to worry about. How lame. Hey, is American Idol on tonight?!

So let me get this straight here....you think that a Soldier, Fire-fighter, Peace Officer who takes an Oath to support and uphold the Constitution should just disregard that Oath, and forget they ever took it? I took that Oath, and I stand by it.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

Well, in my opinion, nothing makes sense. Very suspicious. These websites, news stories and individuals have only recently appeared on the internet in the last 48 hours.

A little odd, you think?

A so called member, on the other thread, said he/she "had no information" about my question. Instead, gave a rather cryptic message.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrbarber
reply to post by whatukno

The issues involved here are not about election rights, etc. Yes, the Governors were elected. To understand what this is about, you must understand the difference between Constitutional Law and Corporate Law. The US has been a Corporation since 1868 and laws being enacted are based on the requirements of the UCC (Uniform Commercial Code), which has no relationship to the Constitution. I doubt 95% of the people are aware since there was never a public discourse over the decision. Up until now, your Constitutional Rights, for the most part, have been maintained, but under the UCC they are being granted to you vs. being inalienable as was the intent. When your Constitutional Rights become a problem for the Corporation, they will simply take them away as we are seeing now.

I wonder if you know things here, whatukno. You sat the UCC (Uniform Commercial Code)
has no relationship to the Constitution, and I say this is wrong. The Constitution is based on the Common Law, and the UCC. The UCC protected commerce and business, and the Framers wanted this protection for the individual Sovereign too. So there is a direct connection. You are right about the fact that 95% of the people do not know anything about the Common Law, or any laws for that matter. This kind of thing used to be taught in school, not anymore. I just made a post on this very thing, Know the Law, or be a Victim of the LawvThis is true. When an average person gets a traffic ticket, that person does not know anything about it. So they pay the fine, accept the points taken by the DMV, and go on.

The CORPORATION UNITED STATES live by the UCC. The UCC is Contract Law. Everything is a contract, when you sign your name, you sign a contract. Remember that.
When the IRS places a lien on you for unpaid taxes, they use a UCC lien.
Now TPTB know that you don't know these things, so, when you go into court, you are stupid, and un-educated, and cannot understand the proceedings. So, you either hire, or are assigned an Officer of the Court to help you, and explain it to you. A Lawyer.
when an individual comes into their venue, one who thinks of themselves as a Sovereign, and someone who knows their laws and rules....they do know really know how to handle it.
Every sitting Judge is committing a crime, in that they all know about the bankruptcy, and they all participate in the violation of Constitutional Rights.
When you sign your Driver's License you sign a contract. A contract with the Division of Motor Vehicles. The contract states that you will follow the rules set down by the DMV. If you do not get the license, and don't sign the contract, you are not bound to the contract.

6. PRIVILEGE OR RIGHT?

6.1 The use of the roadways for the purpose of travel and transportation is NOT a mere PRIVILEGE, but a "COMMON AND FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT" of which the public and individuals cannot rightfully be deprived. (Emphasis added) See: Chicago Motor Coach v. Chicago, supra; See: Ligare v. Chicago, 28 N.E. 934; See: Boone v. Clark, 214 S. W. 607;

See: American Jurisprudence 1st Ed., Highways 163 6.2 A Citizen 's "RIGHT" to travel upon public highways includes the right to use usual conveyances of time, including horse-drawn carriage, or automobile, for ordinary purposes of life and business. See: Thompson v. Smith (Chief of Police), 154 S. E. 579, 580

6.3 The "RIGHT" of the Citizen to travel upon the public roadways and to transport his property thereon, either by carriage or by automobile, is not a mere privilege which a city may prohibit or permit at will, but a "COMMON RIGHT" which he has under the "RIGHT" to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. See: Thompson v. Smith, supra.

7. It could not be stated more conclusively that Citizens of the States have a "RIGHT" to travel, without approval or restriction, (license), and that this "RIGHT" is protected under the U.S. Constitution. After all, who do the roadways belong to anyway? The People-At-Large. The following are additional court decisions that expound the same facts:

7.1 . The streets and roadways belong to the public, for the use of the public in the ordinary and customary manner. See: Hadfield v. Lundin, 98 Wn. 657; 168 P. 516;

7.2 All those who travel upon, and transport their property upon, the public highways, using the ordinary conveyance of today, and doing so in the usual and ordinary course of life and business. See: Hadfield, supra; See: State v. City of Spokane, 109 Wn. 360; 186 P. 864.

7.3 The "RIGHT" of the Citizen to travel upon the highways and to transport his property thereon, in the ordinary course of life and business, obviously differs radically from that of one who makes the highways his principal place of business and uses it for private gain ... See: State v. City of Spokane, supra.

Driving on American Roads is a Constitutional Right, not a State-Granted 'Privledge'

See what I mean? how many of you knew that? How many of you know that when you walk into a courtroom and answer yes when they ask if this is you while reading from a complaint that has your name in all caps, you are now on-board a war ship, and under Maritime Law? How many know what the gold-fringed American flag means? How many know what a "venue" is, and what an "affidavit" is? How many know what the "Law Society" is? How many know what the Lawyer's secret oath to the Crown is?
Check this Supreme Court Case Law out:

"but law in the sense in which courts speak of it today does not exist without some definite authority behind it. The common law so far as it is enforced in a State, whether called common law or not, is not the common law generally, but the law of that State existing by the authority of that State without regard to what it may have been in England or anywhere else. . . ."

"the authority and only authority is the State, and, if that be so, the voice adopted by the State as its own [whether it be of its Legislature or of its Supreme Court] should utter the last word."

Thus, the doctrine of Swift v. Tyson is, as Mr. Justice Holmes said,

"an unconstitutional assumption of powers by courts of the United States which no lapse of time or respectable array of opinion should make us hesitate to correct."

ERIE RAILROAD CO. V. TOMPKINS, 304 U. S. 64 (1938)

It is a known fact that during 1933 and 1937-1938, there was a big fight between President Roosevelt and the Supreme Court Justices. Roosevelt tried to stack the Supreme Court with a bunch of his pals. Roosevelt tried to enlarge the number of Justices as a whole, and he tried to change the slant of the Justices. The corporate United States had to have one Supreme Court case which would support their bankruptcy problem. They got this with
ERIE RAILROAD CO. V. TOMPKINS.

By 1938 the corporate Federal Government had the true bankruptcy case they had been looking for. Now, the bankruptcy that had been declared back in 1930 could be up-held and administered. That's why the Supreme Court had to be stacked and made corrupt from within. The new players on the Supreme Court fully understood that they had to destroy all other case law that had been established prior to 1938. The Federal Government had to have a case to destroy all precedence, all appearance, and even the statute of law itself. That is, the Statutes at Large had to be perverted. They finally got their case in Erie R.R. v. Thompkins. It was right after that case that the American Law Institute and the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws listed right in the front of the Uniform Commercial Code, began creating the Uniform Commercial Code that is on our backs today. Let us quote directly from the preface of the 1990 Official Text of the Uniform Commercial Code 12th edition.

www.law.cornell.edu...

What was the main effect, and the significance of the Erie RR. v. Thompkins case Supreme Court decision of 1938? The significance is that since the Erie decision, no cases are allowed to be cited that are prior to 1939. There can be no mixing of the old law with the new law. The lawyers (who were members of the American Bar Association, were and are currently under and controlled by the Lawyer's Guild of Great Britain) created, formed and implemented the new bankruptcy law. The American Bar Association is a franchise of the Lawyer's Guild of Great Britain. Since the Erie RR. v. Thompkins case was decided; the practice of law in this country was never again to be the same. The original Constitution, and the Magna Carta may as well have not existed.

How did they possibly pull this off? Why the the same way they did it in the area of Federal Income Taxes! They (Federal Bankers) devised ways and means to con you into declaring yourself a "CITIZEN" or a "RESIDENT" of the CORPORATION UNITED STATES. Remember the corporate United States is Bankrupt per agreement and public policy. After you have been tricked into claiming you are one of their corporate United States Citizens, you are given a Social Security Number (slave number) which directly ties you to certain "benefits" and "privileges." Then, the bankers con your employer to function as an unpaid tax collector to con you into filling out their W-4 property tax forms and 1040 voluntary tax agreements. These slick paper agreement establishes your "voluntary" indebtedness to the bankster creditor. All money bears interest as soon as it comes into your hand, and all money is generated from debt. You have all been lied to, time to wake up.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoJAk
reply to post by 12.13.2012

Very well put. I myself would like to see this all come to a fruition. This is all a very exciting idea to me. I think a lot of people on this thread are acting too impulsively and not taking into consideration that this could actually work, but like any well thought out plan there are steps, and it is probably in the best interests of this movement to keep some of their cards close, so to speak.
I am also surprised to find that some of these people cannot see the abuses in power and corruption throughout our government in this day in age as well as the past. And if they actually do see this, my question to them is: What is so wrong with wanting to clean up our country in a non-violent and legal way? I am no lawyer by any means, but I've read their website from top to bottom and it looks very well thought out and constructed. I think we need to just take a step back, listen to the info as it comes, and see what comes of this. Being that I have a daughter on the way, I want nothing more than for her to grow up in a country that preserves her freedoms and guarantees her a fair chance for a fruitful life.

Man, me too! I want this so bad all of my prayers and concentration during meditation goes toward this effort. Cleaning up the slime in our Capital is paramount to having a new economy and better way of life for all of us, and I too cannot see why some are fighting this effort? Is it that the ones who try to distract, and debunk every part of the plan are part of the Corporation itself? I can see why members of it would want to maintain the status quo. I am not a lawyer either, and would not be, even for money, but I do know my law. I know that the Restore America plan is completely legal in every way. I also know they are not connected with any right wing, religious militia groups like CNN is trying to make them look. I also know what from the President on down, every Public Servant who is a part of the Corporation, or is a Lawyer, or has taken any Lobby money, or taken any sort of bribe to vote or not, all are guilty of crimes, and Treason is one of them.

We are looking for a Reckoning, not a Revolution. Let Peace prevail.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

i read your post and star and flag
when it comes down to it the whole common civil and maritime law can get confusing but your post was well writen and easy to understand

the one point i would make is

THERE IS TWO OF EACH OF US
1. you phisical real (with rights under common law)
2. a fiction of you spelt with caps (with rights granted by contract civil law)

but when you enter a civil court (your under maritime law)

fictional you in caps is the one getting fines
physical you acepts maritime law and pays the bill

but civil law contracts must be signed by both parties and i bet you never signed your birth certificate/contract to be a fictional entity
so civil courts must get you to submit to civil procedings aginst you physical so they can CHARGE you fictional

LOL

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join