It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT!!!!!!! Provost Marshals serve governors

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ur86d
Dont know if this has been said yet. Clive Boustred is behind "Guardians for the free republics" , an whois search on the website confirmed that..and a google search on his name results in some interesting hits.

omg we've been hoodwinked!

APRIL FOOLS!!!!

yes i know that was yesterday

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
this has been a site i visit daily and read posts from everyone on everything now i must say most of the time i see thoughtful and interesting posts until now this movement is real and the people behind it are real not nutjobs just your nieghbors friends co-workers etc. goto the web sites listen to radio shows and do the homework an event like this is historic and the corporate news networks are going to sensationalize as usual these are not extremist but knowlegdable and passionate people have a look around you and open your mind left right or otherwise its doesnt matter anymore our voices have been ignored take HCR for instance 75% of americans said no what happened?? look at the supreme court decisions over the last 80yrs all based on precident and opinion not the constitution as instructed by the constitution and bill of rights please take a moment of your time and read these documents and learn real american history we the soverign states govern not washington d.c. crooks we elect them to work for us not the other way around immigration reform and cap and trade are next up which equals more money out of our pockets alot more please think and not fight amongst yourselves but debate the issues constructively thank you

sp?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by 12.13.2012

^ Have we not already been supplied with ample evidence to decide if they have been, by large, involved in criminal activities? Does Patriot Act and Patriot Act 2 not suffice as direct criminal activity against the Constitution?

I doubt if sitting Governors had much to do with the passing of the Patriot act.
This is still about the removal of Governors is it not?

[edit on 2-4-2010 by whaaa]

^^ hmm, I can see what you are saying and yes it is still about the removal of Governors, but its very complicated and has many heads. Specifically on topic: if the Governors are truly our "last bastian of hope" to request that the militias' go in to effect (as stated in the Constitution), and Patriot Act I & II are directly interfering with that as an option (or, the Governors are laying down because they fear the corporate motivated government), they the two issues are most certainly linked, are they not...? Also, I dont see why its not ok for WHOEVER has issued this form to the Governors? Like one of these last few posts stated, its a 2-way door: you can choose to be removed from office, or you can choose to be steadfast in doing the job "We The People" elected you specifically to do. It's very simple and direct. Yes, there is a great possibility that it could simply be a thermometer to take the temperature of the publics' displeasure of the current situation(s), but I dont see why its a problem to tell them when they are really performing poorly at their job? Please dont forget: they are the EMPLOYEE of the people, nothing more. They may have led themselves to believe that they are "career politicians", but that is not true at all. Just like at McDonalds, if they are performing poorly, they are reprimanded (we have already done that). Now, they are on the verge of being fired.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hondahawk

lol "hoodwinked"!!! it appears we have been hoodwinked more often than we were even aware of!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I just watched the cnn piece and it says the guy registered to the sight was it's builder not it's owner. so this may still be of importance after all.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax

Originally posted by BuffaloJoe
reply to post by Pharyax

*oooohhhh... I'm your foe! oh noes...*
Actually, I received over $4600 back in my tax return. Where are you pulling this 50-60% phantom number?
*foooooeee* lol... who cares....
[edit on 4/2/2010 by Pharyax]
[edit on 4/2/2010 by Pharyax]

Hello,
So, of that $4600 you got back (without interest), how much of that will not be paid in further taxes? You put gas in your car? Tax. Every transaction you make is taxed, depending which state you reside and pay taxes in. I think Buffalo Joe is being generous with those numbers.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelow
I just watched the cnn piece and it says the guy registered to the sight was it's builder not it's owner. so this may still be of importance after all.

I posted all the proof in the other thread, the guy has a *history* of this. For heavens sake, people, google his name!

Clive Boustred

He is has been doing this for *years*!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
another thought I was having: someone up here offered the thought "if we could just have jobs back, we would not be so aware of the politics" or something to that effect. NO! THAT IS EXACTLY THE SUBORDINATE TYPE OF THINKING THAT GOT US INTO THIS WHOLE MESS. My ex-g/f (and this paragraph will demonstrate why she is my ex) was a strong Hillary supporter and said some truly nasty things about obama during the heat of the campaign. Terrible things and tried to undermine everything he said on the campaign trail. When it was clear that she was out of the running, she jumped on the obama bandwagon 100% with all the ferocity she had for Hillary, and viciously attacked McCain. I favored another candidate for their values (who in the end recieved only a very small*amount of votes, aside from mine.) When I called my ex out on how she jumped on bandwagons instead of trying to examine the moral integrity of a politician, that was one of the straws that broke that relationships' back. We are in a place in history where we like the picture on the front of the Wheaties box, and dont check the content for nutrition (if thats not too far of a comparison).

I misspoke and changed "strong amount of votes" to "small amount of votes" up there ^

[edit on 2-4-2010 by 12.13.2012]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

as I stated in my post, clive is not kennedy, he was hired for the purposes of building the site. Major media is playing this way down for time being. They have already talked to kennedy at cnn and they used a quick segment of it on their broadcast on thier website, go watch it, not that any media, source, person, friend or web sight has all truth but I think we should be optimistic and hope that this may start a positive change here.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Subjective Truth

You pretend to always know the facts and everybody else must be wearing a tinfoil hat. Your arrogance makes you look stupid it really does. You rarely argue the facts and always end up using personal attacks when cornered. Is it that you are weak of mind or weak of soul? Maybe it is a little bit of both.

Is there any evidence to suggest that state governors weren't elected by a fair and democratic process according to state constitutional law?

Do these "Guardians for the free republics" have any legal authority to arrest a sitting governor? Why?

When you come at me with opinion, I will respond in kind, if you come at me with facts, I will respond in kind. I was responding to a sarcastic post with (gasp) Sarcasm!

AS to your first question, YES there is evidence. Do the elected representatives do what they say they will do when on the compaign trail?

Do they have the legal authority? YES, of course they do, all legal authority in this nation comes from the governed. You choose to let them do whatever they want, lie to get elected, ignore the people and the constitution...etc... most of us aren't willing to continue letting them do so.

The power comes from the people. That is the most basic tenet of the constitution, a document that most of us and THEM have supposedly sworn to uphold and agreed to be bound by.

We the people, have let them erode and corrupt that document and our power that we've vested in them for over a hundred years. We have started to grow extremely weary of it and a growing number of us are deciding that we no longer wish to let them have our power.

We are not only legally sanctioned to remove them from office if the checks and balances don't work or are ignored, we are bound as citizens and the true power holders to do so.

It is the fear of reprisal and non commital power givers like yourself that have caused people to not stand up before this and say enough is enough.

As more people DO stand up, more people will have the courage to stand up and the power that has always been ours will be restored to us.

Government has NO power but that which it's people give it.

Those of us with the courage to acknowledge that the powers we vested in them through the constitution are being abused are now becoming willing to follow in the footsteps of our founding fathers and stand up and say "We will no longer willingly give you our power".

Our liberty should be worth more than that to you. Unless you feel entitlement, the thought of giving up your liberty for the secruity should make you sick. After all it was benjamin Franklin who stated "If you give up a little bit of liberty for a little bit of security, then you deserve neither and will lose both".

I am not willing to lose either, but then I've always been willing to take the risk of my security and my LIFE for the freedom that the liberty of America has given me, but that freedom has been curtailed and gradually softened over the last 100 years and it is getting old hearing our "representatives" state things like, I don't care about the constitution, etc... et al.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
www.libertyforlife.com...

www.dailypaul.com...

COPPERCARDS ANNOUNCES THE BANK FOR THE NEW MILLENNIUM
Submitted by wninja on Fri, 07/04/2008 - 23:47
in Daily Paul Liberty Forum

SILICON VALLEY, California, U.S.A. Friday, June 13, 2008 – “Banks charging interest on money is over. A new day has dawned for commerce in America and around the world," said Clive Boustred, one of the foremost strategists and architects for banking technologies world-wide at a press conference today.

www.libertyforlife.com...

www.freedomsphoenix.com...

www.care2.com...

www.facebook.com...

www.reasontofreedom.com...

www.charlestoncitypaper.com...

Sanford, more governors, receive threatening letter, Network Solutions reveals possible domain name holder
Posted by Chris Haire on Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 2:32 PM
Last summer, we called for Mark Sanford to step down from office.

Well, now a new group is calling for Sanford — and more than 30 other governors — to step down. According to the AP:

State Law Enforcement Division Chief Reggie Lloyd said Friday a letter was mailed to Sanford on Monday. He said the letter was turned over to the governor's protective detail.

Lloyd said the letter from the Guardians of the Free Republics is no different than letters sent to at least 30 governors in calling for them to step down within three days or be removed.

Needless to say, some folks are getting a little freaked out over the mass mailings. Over in Nevada, security has been beefed up at the statehouse, according to KRNV News 4.

Gov. Jim Gibbons' staff says there is no specific threat of violence in the letter, but nevertheless, felt it was necessary to temporarily close down all entrances to the capitol building, except the main entrance. And at that entrance, they beefed up security.
The Christian Science Monitor has more on the reaction to the letters allegedly sent by the Guardians of the Free Republics.

According to Network Solutions, the domain name for the Guardians of the Free Republics site is registered to Clive Boustred. Network Solutions also lists Boustred as the domain name holder of Libertyforlife.com. The phone number listed on the WHOIS page for the GuardiansoftheFreeRepublic.org has been disconnected.

Over at that site, you can find what seems to be background info on Boustred.

This website was inspired as a consequence of the malicious prosecution of our founder Clive Boustred. Clive has no political aspirations but rather has an abhorrence to politicians. The contributions in this political field are made with the goal of cleaning our nation from criminals in government and also to identify clean politicians.

Repeatedly criminals acting under the color of law have wiped out Clive's companies. His position as an emigrant and avid believer in the construct of the U.S. Constitution and the Founding Principles of the nation makes Clive an eager defender of freedom, much like many of the Founding Fathers who also left other countries to get away from bad government.

Clive's wish is that he could continue on the vision he was building in next generation Internet and education systems through InfoTelesys www.infotelesys.com. InfoTelesys is company with extraordinary potential, however, it has been destroyed as a direct consequence of malicious prosecution against Clive. It appears that the government has so maliciously assaulted Clive because of what InfoTelesys was building, which included:

* Next generation education systems out of the control of any government or organization. "Pull" based education where the student chooses content.
* Next generation banking which included a competitor to the Federal Reserve Bank and a means for individuals to protect their assets from the clutches of greedy governments.

Coppercards.com also appears to be another site where Boustred holds the domain name. You can learn more about Copper Cards here.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

The guy who built a website was the person who gathered 26 signatures in each state, and sent letters to all the Governors?

I believe people are getting their issues mixed up a bit. You mean to tell me that all of the state coordinators are not real, and that Tim Turner is also a fraud, and that all the people who have talked about this on talkshoe for months are fraud, and that they are all connected to this guy who built a website?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
another thought I was having: someone up here offered the thought "if we could just have jobs back, we would not be so aware of the politics" or something to that effect. NO! THAT IS EXACTLY THE SUBORDINATE TYPE OF THINKING THAT GOT US INTO THIS WHOLE MESS. My ex-g/f (and this paragraph will demonstrate why she is my ex) was a strong Hillary supporter and said some truly nasty things about obama during the heat of the campaign. Terrible things and tried to undermine everything he said on the campaign trail. When it was clear that she was out of the running, she jumped on the obama bandwagon 100% with all the ferocity she had for Hillary, and viciously attacked McCain. I favored another candidate for their values (who in the end recieved only a very strong amount of votes, aside from mine.) When I called my ex out on how she jumped on bandwagons instead of trying to examine the moral integrity of a politician, that was one of the straws that broke that relationships' back. We are in a place in history where we like the picture on the front of the Wheaties box, and dont check the content for nutrition (if thats not too far of a comparison).

I agree with you in principle but in realty if the economy comes back all of these issues vanish into thin air for most people. 2 years ago I had no idea I worked 10 hours a day 6 days a week and made great money. This is not the case anymore and I am wide awake to the little things now but put my back to work and I might just fall back asleep I dont know. I am trying to be honest not only with you but myself.

The real kicker is going to be unemployment if it stops on the 5th it could wake many others all at once and it might be the straw that breaks this countries back. Also I wanted to add after learning everything I know now it will take alot to turn me into a sheep again.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelow

as I stated in my post, clive is not kennedy, he was hired for the purposes of building the site. Major media is playing this way down for time being. They have already talked to kennedy at cnn and they used a quick segment of it on their broadcast on thier website, go watch it, not that any media, source, person, friend or web sight has all truth but I think we should be optimistic and hope that this may start a positive change here.

Okay, have it as you will. I can only provide the information out there and people are free to form their own opinions. Funny, how they hired a guy to build the site that looks and sounds exactly like this guys life for that past friggin what? 20 years?

I am not saying not be optomistic, I am saying he has a *huge* history.

Just that people should be aware of who he is, and his background, so they can make up their own minds... and not just follow blindly into the rabbit hole.

link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

:::claps!::: BRAVO, MY FRIEND, BRAVO!!! I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!! I would be PROUD to call you my BROTHER or SISTER. I admire the fact that you are aware where the TRUE POWER in this nation resides, and that this silly little facade cannot and will not continue any further. EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS POST BY "Masterjaden", and then take a long time to ponder what that means- then decide where you stand. We are only slaves because we continue to beg to be enslaved.

link   
That to me only proves that a guy hired to build a site by another guy had shared interests in the injustice filled gov. getting a black eye worked together, I notice this is the second thread you have tried to stop on my info of finding clive is not the same individual, If I end up being wrong so be it, but don't copy and paste posts from another sight and say it's complete research. I read the same info on clive, I also read about dr, kennedy who is actually using a legally changed name. so sorry charlie not same guy.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
[qouted from libertygal

Okay, have it as you will. I can only provide the information out there and people are free to form their own opinions. Funny, how they hired a guy to build the site that looks and sounds exactly like this guys life for that past friggin what? 20 years?

I am not saying not be optomistic, I am saying he has a *huge* history.

Just that people should be aware of who he is, and his background, so they can make up their own minds... and not just follow blindly into the rabbit hole.

right, so if I had a beef with the american gov. wouldn't the best guy for the job of building my patriot anti nwo web sight be a guy that has been doing it for 20 years?

[edit on 2-4-2010 by BeyondBelow]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

well, at least you are honest my friend. I can understand if you are hurting, but the economy is only a residual factor of this mess, and not the catalyst. But at least you are honestly weighing the potentials. I beg of you, dig deeper into what your heart and soul tells you. I am at least glad you are not trying to act like these are not all conjoined factors, and I dont think you will go back to sleep after such a rude awakening.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ionized

I can only show you the evidence that has been found, and who this man is, and what his history is.

Lets recall a couple of facts here.

The provost marshalls were to deliver the letters.
Did not happen.

He has done this in the past.

I do not profess to know who all these other people are, or how many "all the people" are.

I do not buy that he is not involved in this, neck deep.

I provided links above where he has tried this with the Fed and changing mooney with Coppercards, from Ron Paul's website.

All I ask is that people read this information and couple with with the events of the past few days, that is all.

Who are the Guardian Elders? Who are the people involved? What is the big secret? Why are they being hidden? I still say because the history says all you need to know. Again, this is my opinion.

You should make your own, as well as everyone else, but don't believe all the "he said" "she said" from 3rd parties. Find the facts and go from there.

I can sit here all day and say "He is not involved, he just built the site." But when I present provable facts that he has been doing this for *years*, you going to believe the facts in your face or the people who "claim" to be in the know?

All I ask is for people to use their noodles.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I guess you are missing what my call again being optimistic , that he has another person behind him backing this play.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join