It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT!!!!!!! Provost Marshals serve governors

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'm seeking closure. Any prior advocates of this care to chime in with status report. It has been over 10 days now. This was just a ruse, right? I realize letters were sent but nothing happened. They were ignored.

Oh sorry, perhaps you are all attending the big open carry tax revolt parade today.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.13.2012

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by mrbarber
reply to post by 12.13.2012

So, if the elected officials are criminals, that's ok cause they're elected?

Who decides if the elected officials are criminals? Will they be tried in a court of law? Has innocent until proven guilty been rescinded by mob rule?

God help us!!

[edit on 2-4-2010 by whaaa]

^ Have we not already been supplied with ample evidence to decide if they have been, by large, involved in criminal activities? Does Patriot Act and Patriot Act 2 not suffice as direct criminal activity against the Constitution?

I'm sorry. No. This time (I'll be darned) 'Whaaa' is right. There must be a trial. Bring the evidence then.

Setting a precedent where elected officials (or any American citizen, for that matter) can be convicted of treason, and punished for it without a trial is dangerous even when you are not attempting to replace a government and establish a different one. Even if they don't actually harm anyone. Not to mention that it is counter-intuitive to all of the Constitutional rhetoric they are using to justify this.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhorse

Originally posted by 12.13.2012

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by mrbarber
reply to post by 12.13.2012

So, if the elected officials are criminals, that's ok cause they're elected?

Who decides if the elected officials are criminals? Will they be tried in a court of law? Has innocent until proven guilty been rescinded by mob rule?

God help us!!

[edit on 2-4-2010 by whaaa]

^ Have we not already been supplied with ample evidence to decide if they have been, by large, involved in criminal activities? Does Patriot Act and Patriot Act 2 not suffice as direct criminal activity against the Constitution?

I'm sorry. No. This time (I'll be darned) 'Whaaa' is right. There must be a trial. Bring the evidence then.

Setting a precedent where elected officials (or any American citizen, for that matter) can be convicted of treason, and punished for it without a trial is dangerous even when you are not attempting to replace a government and establish a different one. Even if they don't actually harm anyone. Not to mention that it is counter-intuitive to all of the Constitutional rhetoric they are using to justify this.

*yea, I'd like to see trials, but make no mistake, there is no precedent to be set. People have been long been summarily executed by the U.S. gubmint (by some extension) since long before you or I were here, its only just now tangible that there is so high a level of global communications. we arent even really as reliant on msm, now that tweets and camera phones are "live on the scene". But as far as evidence against theses war criminals, you dont even have to dig very deep.

investigate 9/11 - or are you thinking "who cares?" pfft..

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I felt the need to bump this thread to see if any of the supporters of the State Governors being served by the provost marshals have anything to say about this event. Or nonevent as it seems to be the case.

What happened?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Agreed! Last I read, these guys:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df3c3846d527.jpg[/atsimg]
were chest thumping and promising big change.

There have been a myriad of fife wielding patriots making such ridiculous claims but reporting no results.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012
reply to post by Merriman Weir

My heartache is where do i side i love my country and the armed services answer to the prez.where do i lay my allegiance what side do i choose or as my wife recommends be neutral...tis truly a soul tearing choice

The armed forces swear to: "support and defend the constitution"against all enemies foreign and domestic.
that means they are not about men but about laws. Domestic bomb throwers are fair game as are tyrants who unilateally/ illegally declare innocent citizens enemy combatants.
edit on 11-11-2010 by 46ACE because: usual schpelling...

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join