It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dealing with the 3rd Dimension...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Very well done. You did a marvelous job of describing true ascension. As one attempting to experience consciousness at this higher vibration, the truth of your thoughts rang brightly. Unifying attention with intention, gratitude without judgement, being openminded and choosing love over fear, are the simplist rules to follow. S&F my friend.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
When other are angry, or pick or tease you, one thing you'll learn after a while is to feel bad for them. I used to be angry back when others would be cruel to me, but then i learned to be compassionate. Feel bad for them, that they have to live in their own pit of misery. Once you start to feel compassionate for them, their comments hardly phase you.

And look out for those who need help, and feel for them. I have a friend at school who has dwarfism and is in a wheelchair. People just ignore him all the time. One day during lunch i saw him in the hallway all alone and staring at his hands. People would walk by but nobody would even acknowledge him. I felt so bad for him, that now i'm making a conscious effort to go up and talk to him, so he's not alone. Even though we don't talk much in a conversation, i sense he appreciates my company as everybody else either ignores him or makes fun of him. Little things like this can make a huge difference.

As for STS VS STO, after a while it becomes impossible not to become STO. In 5th density STS, once you learn how everything is connected, it becomes impossible to not see yourself in others, or vice versa. You learn that all is one. That person over there...? He's you but in a different lifetime. This is where i believe i came from. I think i was STS in 4th & 5th density, but grew tired of egoistical attitudes and materialism and once i saw how things were all connected, i moved on to STO 5th. Now i'm a 6th density wanderer incarnated here to help others move to the STO 4th density so they do not repeat the same mistakes i had to make. Obviously i don't have proof, but this story resonates well, so i take it as close to the truth

[edit on 2-4-2010 by mossme89]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DayKnightmare

You seem to view the darker version of these scenarios, which is precisely the point of this thread. You speak of death and destruction. You talk about people doing wrong and hurting others. You talked about extinction and people not caring. You talk about fighting and deception.

If that is not a victim mentality, I don't know what is. Your expectations seem dark. Fight or Die is your only choice remaining in life? People fight because they see an enemy. An enemy is someone or something that they fear. As long as fear exists and fighting continues, everyone will be killed.

You have my well wishes if you choose to re-enact the violent American Civil War. I assure you, your enemies are not American, so they do not care about your land. If you wanted to fight this enemy hand to hand, you should've started your little uprising 60 years ago. The only thing that will free us now, is the power of the 4th dimension, within this power..you can not bring hatred and selfishness. Do you have these two things?

The energy of love is the only thing that get's people to act right. Do you remember what love is? Or are you spending your days trying to destroy others?

[edit on 2-4-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
With all due respect...

Perhaps it's just me, but doesn't this thread come off as a type of narcissism?
The Op right away comes off as though he/she's better than everone else.

If I am wrong please explain to me how this thread doesn't sound narcissistic and even condescending?
I am just not getting this 4th dimension talk. Whenever I hear people talk of it, it's upsetting to see people completely remove themselves from the rest of society and place themselves in like a higher and more 'important' plane of existence.

It's sad, and offending.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor
With all due respect...

Perhaps it's just me, but doesn't this thread come off as a type of narcissism?
The Op right away comes off as though he/she's better than everone else.

If I am wrong please explain to me how this thread doesn't sound narcissistic and even condescending?
I am just not getting this 4th dimension talk. Whenever I hear people talk of it, it's upsetting to see people completely remove themselves from the rest of society and place themselves in like a higher and more 'important' plane of existence.

It's sad, and offending.

Correct, it's just you.
Everything we read, see, and hear is a reflection of ourselves. If we see something that makes us feel like we are inferior, we are making ourselves feel that way. So instead of questioning what is it within you that makes you feel this way, you judge my intentions.
That is why I urged so strongly that people not judge each other.

Here's a truth that you may not like. Anytime you feel insulted by someone, or feel belittled, that is an obvious sign of low self esteem. I say that because, people who have positive and confident attitudes tend to miss potentially insulting remarks. People with low self esteem are always on the look out for an attack. These people do not listen, because they are too busy trying to get respect. Respect yourself and free your ears to listen to what I'm trying to ask. Which is this;

What is going on within you that would make you automatically contort words on a screen in order to make yourself feel small?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Greetings to myself! I am another lonely wanderer who stumbled in as well. it's pointless to put into words any questions or concepts I would like ask you. I'm sure you understand.

Just know that this little light bulb is turning brighter and brighter.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I predict many people will read this thread, think "he is so right", then the next day get pissed at people driving too slowly or talking really loud on the public transportation.

We are very interesting creatures that way. We want to be something we are not because we are never happy with what we are.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

That seems like something you can say to anyone at anytime. "oh well you're really talking about yourself". It removes you from the situation, doesn't it? Now you've placed it all on me and you've remained self important and I am in the wrong.
Of course we can all look at ourselves, but I am not talking of me right now I am talking of you.
I didn't ask for a psychoanalysis, btw.
I think it would be nice if people could be on the same page.
Right now, in this thread, I see extremes. I don't hear people talking like they're a part of humanity.
I feel like the discussion happening in this thread is of people placing themselves on a throne.
"Look at me I am so special heading to my acension and I can be so much higher than everyone else and I only talk of myself all the time."
Also, I didn't automatically do anything...this kind of thing pops up all the time of people thinking they're sounding all nice and great, but when you decode it, it's a type of narcissism hidden behind new age spiritual jargon.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Before2017Victor]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Well said. I believe it's a talk that has to be walked to see results. Other wise it just looks like a big fairy tale to most.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

What you just said seems like something you can say to anyone at anytime. It removes you from the situation. Of course we can all look at ourselves, but I am not talking of me right now I am talking of you.
I didn't ask for a psychoanalysis.

Right now, in this thread, I see extremes. I don't hear people talking like they're a part of humanity.
I feel like you for example are placing yourself on a throne. "Look at me I am so special heading to my acension and I can be so much higher than everyone else."
Also, I didn't automatically do anything. This kind of thing pops up all the time of people thinking they're sounding all nice and great, but when you decode it, it's a type of narcissism hidden behind new age jargon.

Why are you fighting me for the feelings that you give yourself? If you are offended at my post, I'm sorry to hear that. But you are a grown adult (at least I hope so), surely you should know by now that you are responsible for how you feel.

I can not navigate the feel-good road of your mind. I can only navigate my own. So if you feel I have put myself above you, know that you have only put yourself below me. That is a result of your judgment on me. Instant karma.

So how does that karma feel? Feel a little frustrated? Angry? Ahhh..more self-torture. Aren't you tired of it already?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000

What you just said seems like something you can say to anyone at anytime. It removes you from the situation. Of course we can all look at ourselves, but I am not talking of me right now I am talking of you.
I didn't ask for a psychoanalysis.

I feel like you for example are placing yourself on a throne. "Look at me I am so special heading to my acension and I can be so much higher than everyone else."
Also, I didn't automatically do anything. This kind of thing pops up all the time of people thinking they're sounding all nice and great, but when you decode it, it's a type of narcissism hidden behind new age jargon.

Why are you fighting me for the feelings that you give yourself? If you are offended at my post, I'm sorry to hear that. But you are a grown adult (at least I hope so), surely you should know by now that you are responsible for how you feel.

I can not navigate the feel-good road of your mind. I can only navigate my own. So if you feel I have put myself above you, know that you have only put yourself below me. That is a result of your judgment on me. Instant karma.

So how does that karma feel? Feel a little frustrated? Angry? Ahhh..more self-torture. Aren't you tired of it already?

Sir, you don't need to fire back at me.
You're responsible for that right? and again I don't need you telling me about what karama will do to me or you trying to get in my head.

Adults are responsible for how they feel?
So you're essentially saying people have control of their feelings.
Almost like it's a choice. Do you think we choose how we feel?

Do you think people who are mentally ill choose to feel a certain way?
Or if I say I lost a family member I chose to feel upset?
Or if someone attacked me I chose to feel that attack?

Basically, I can be a robot if I want to be and not feel then? Is that what you're saying?

Well that's besides the point I am trying to make.
How can you already assume that everything people say is about themselves? Then you would be the one automatically coming up with that.

Already you've made a huge assumption.

Here's the question...how can I not think you're putting yourself above me?
It takes some nerve to go on about how your a part of some special group of people who are all going to the 4th dimension at the same time as saying "it'll be difficult dealing with all these unenlightened 3rd dimensioners".

Can you not see how saying that puts yourself above the rest?

I originally said for you to please explain to me how this isn't narssisitic.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor

I'll just get to your main question since that might shine some light on what may be happening.

"Here's the question...how can I not think you're putting yourself above me? It takes some nerve to go on about how your a part of some special group of people who are all going to the 4th dimension at the same time as saying "it'll be difficult dealing with all these unenlightened 3rd dimensioners". Can you not see how saying that puts yourself above the rest? "

I hope you will understand my response. I have no problems with you at all. I'm just trying to converse with you, hoping that you might see what I'm trying to say. You are getting caught up in your own judgments.

We all do, when we judge. For instance;

1. I didn't say that I was a part of a special group of people who are all going to the 4th dimension. You did.

2. I didn't say that is would be difficult in dealing with all these unenlightened 3rd "dimensioners". You did.

So you must be talking to yourself. You know what I mean?

You're obviously reading one thing..and hearing another..

You're fighting yourself and involving me in the discussion.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

There is another point I'd like to make that may give you a mirror reflection of yourself.

When you said "how can I not think you're putting yourself above me?"

All you are asking me is "how can i control my thinking so that I do not place myself below others?"

The answer, I'm sure you know, is clear

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I'll just get to your main question since that might shine some light on what may be happening.

"Here's the question...how can I not think you're putting yourself above me? It takes some nerve to go on about how your a part of some special group of people who are all going to the 4th dimension at the same time as saying "it'll be difficult dealing with all these unenlightened 3rd dimensioners". Can you not see how saying that puts yourself above the rest? "

I hope you will understand my response. I have no problems with you at all. I'm just trying to converse with you, hoping that you might see what I'm trying to say. You are getting caught up in your own judgments.

1. I didn't say that I was a part of a special group of people who are all going to the 4th dimension. You did.

2. I didn't say that is would be difficult in dealing with all these unenlightened 3rd "dimensioners". You did.

Okay, I wasn't really referring to you specifically. I was speaking about the people who are into this stuff. If we agree to disagree that's fine I'll go on about my business. This argueing is getting tiresome.

I think it's more the implication of what you're saying where I pull my 'judgements' from. No you didn't exactly say whatever about "unenlightened 3rd dimensioners", but in essence yes because you're agreeing with all that this thread is about and you're talking the talk.

Can I suggest, enough with the 'fighting with yourself' talk. Is this a new thing that people are going to start doing?
Cause right now I can play that card right back at you.

It seems, if I may judge this this way, that it's all about you with this talk.
It's narcissism IMO.

Again, explain to me how this isn't narcssistic. You still haven't explained that one yet because that was more what I was wondering initially.
You know...maybe you're not that kind of person. But look if you get this kind of philisophy ("everyone's really talking of themself") into the wrong hands you'll see just how (for lack of a better word) dumb using that statement repeatedly is.
Think of children using this agaist their parents or students saying it back to their teachers for example. "I am not going to go to my room and think of how bad my actions were because really that's how you feel about yourself."
lol...I could go on and on of how this statement can be dangerous.

You can probably use that statement sometimes because it may have truth to it, but I see you applying it to most of what I am saying.
It can come off as being a "know-it-all-too". I am not saying you are, but if you can have insight to look at yourself...can you do one more step and see alittle outside of yourself and see how this kind of talk can come accross?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Here is my "psychoanalysis" of the situation you two are having...I'll try to translate:

Manbird knows his answer of living a good, happy, long life. He knows that just because we see someone someone prancing around with their nice cars, big houses, pretty women, it doesn't necessarily make them happy. Because with the mindset they have, there will always be someone that has more money, more love, more power or something else that they wish they had.

Money, love, etc doesn't equal happiness, as I'm sure you know, happiness is about balancing your emotions. I'm sure you look up to someone...you know someone who has something you don't. You know a guy that your jealous of because he smashed your ex-girlfriend. And every time you look at that guy, you look for differences between him and you...you look for the flaws in him, so you can exploit them if ever put in a situation where you had to.

But how do you avoid a situation like that? Simple...you just never let that anger and jealousy enter you in the first place. You have to UNDERSTAND how the other two people look at it. They aren't directly trying to hurt you (well maybe your girlfriend is, and that is the only time I get mad at something anymore)...but the guy was just being a guy. He may have more money, better looks, but you have to realize he is just a guy...with different circumstances.

So here: You see Manbird flaunting (creating a topic) on how to better go about viewing your life. But you have to realize, he isn't directly trying to say he is better than you. Some people in this world might show things off just for attention, but trust me, the more you learn, the more you will be able to tell a genuine person who cares, and a person who just wants attention.

And you can argue with Manbird all day...but I can tell you how it would end. He would eventually keep coming back with contradicting statements that get you thinking about why you are being so defensive. And as soon as people become confused, they tend to cling to the first thing that makes sense.

It's just a game...if Manbird confuses you enough, he will get you to see his point of view. But the difference between him and a politician is that he is doing none of this for personal gain...the most he can gain by sharing this information with you is a Star and Flag.

The only judging that should ever be done, is within yourself, and realizing who your true friends are.

Does it make you wrong, does it make you less of a person? Of course not...you hold just as much power as anybody, including the President. The problem is that you don't believe it to be like that. And if you don't believe, you can't achieve.
It just makes you a person who isn't completely happy...which is fine. Happiness is just a word.

Physically, Rich people, beautiful people, will all hold a power of you. They will be able to sway people their way...whether it be they bribe them with promise of money or a girl dressing provocitively. All of these people hold physical power of you.

But spiritual power is what is most important. The more you ask yourself questions about you, and less about the guy that smashed your ex-girlfriend, the more power you will hold with anyone that talks you. Faith, Intelligence, your spirit, that is something that no one can touch...unless you give them the power to.

Hopefully that makes sense.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Nostradumbass]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

There is another point I'd like to make that may give you a mirror reflection of yourself.

When you said "how can I not think you're putting yourself above me?"

All you are asking me is "how can i control my thinking so that I do not place myself below others?"

The answer, I'm sure you know, is clear

Again as I just just posted. I think you can use the "man in the mirror" thing. It may have some truth to it, but you can't use it all the time.
Sure we can have insight and reflect, but come on.

But, that's not what I am getting at.

...I am getting tired now of trying to get at it. lol

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
And then there is the logic that we all rely on to make the correct choices, of which many other people do not have the capacity for rational thought.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

"Can I suggest, enough with the 'fighting with yourself' talk. Is this a new thing that people are going to start doing?"

I believe it's what people need to start doing for once in their lives. Wouldn't it be awesome if your boss, wife, whoever, stopped taking out all of their frustrations out on you? Or you taking it out on them (or me? us?) maybe not you specifically, but you know what I mean? We could get on with the business of living if we didn't choose to spend our lives proving ourselves to people's doubts.

"Cause right now I can play that card right back at you. "

By all means go ahead. Nobody's perfect! I usually deal with the karmic consequence of my own judgment, it's much more harsh than anything you could ever unleash.

'But look if you get this kind of philisophy ("everyone's really talking of themself") into the wrong hands you'll see just how (for lack of a better word) dumb using that statement repeatedly is. Think of children using this agaist their parents or students saying it back to their teachers for example. "I am not going to go to my room and think of how bad my actions were because really that's how you feel about yourself."

I think the kid should do what he is told...

"You can probably use that statement sometimes because it may have truth to it, but I see you applying it to most of what I am saying."

That's the important part. You "see" me applying it to most of what you're saying.

"can you do one more step and see a little outside of yourself and see how this kind of talk can come across?"

The reader is responsible for how he feels. It's his self esteem that will tell him if he is higher or lower than others. In this particular instance, your esteem whispered to you that I am above you and you should stand up and fight. So you felt the need to tell me that I am not above you when I never said I was above anything.

Look in the mirror. You are much more than the reactive creature that you see. we have control over our emotions, and above all we have the ability to heal with love and to treat others with compassion.

Compassion is the most important part because too many people have been slayed under the right and wrong judgments of others.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MConnalley
And then there is the logic that we all rely on to make the correct choices, of which many other people do not have the capacity for rational thought.

Can I ask you a question. Thankyou, I shall.

Correct and Rational is subjective. Who has the right to determine what is rational and what is not? Sounds like another judgmental system.... no thanks.

I can only thank God we don't live in a world where people try to control thoughts. oops....I almost forgot....I take that back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join