It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dealing with the 3rd Dimension...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is for all of those who are journeying towards their 4D "reality" or higher vibrational conscience. For those who are interested, check out chakra's, meditation and bin-aural beats. Make sure you are ready for a life changing journey.

Anyway, here are a few simple rules , riddles or concepts to keep in mind when you are in the 4D mind and walking around the 3rd world. Add more if you like.

1. Don't bother convincing anyone else that you are in the 4D. live it.

2. Don't try to find proof of your proof, wastes time and energy. live it

3. You have only one hat. Your Red hat is called red to you. Your blue hat is called Red to him. Tower of Babel - illusion of language.

4. When people see you, they see themselves. If they hate you, they hate themselves and hurt you. If you hate them back, you are hating yourself and hurting them.

5. When people are talking to you, they are talking to themselves. Observe it and love and understand them.

6. How do you keep your family from dragging you back down to the 3rd dimension? Just love them for wanting to protect you. Would you kick your child if he was trying to keep you from walking onto the street? Love him. Love everyone.

7. Know that EVERY single human being is doing what he/she believes is the right thing to do. Learn compassion.

8. Free your mind...release yourself from rules, judgments, negative energies and file them away in a box. Label the box "Unresolved" ...BURN iT and move on with your new life.

9. When you find yourself trying to figure out what to do, do what is in front of you to do.

10. Learn to love the things you judge negatively.

11. You should ALWAYS use love in everything that you do.

13. Yeah she's right
14. Yeah he's right
15. Yeah, you're wrong
16. Yeah you're right
17. yeah she's wrong
18. yeah he's wrong

19. Now is all you got, so think what you desire, and follow the path that lays itself in front of you. Yes this takes time..and looks scary and opposite from what we are taught. But trust it. You will not die, you will win. The enemy can never get you if you stay in this mental state.

20. That guilt you feel every time at night when you review how you handled a situation. Recognize the lesson learned and let it go. Stay in the NOW.

21. When God said that he would not give you more than you can bare? He meant it. But it only applies to the NOW. Do not torture yourself with yesterday or tomorrow ever again. This feels like free fall and is scary....it's all an illusion.

22. If people don't believe you. Don't get angry. People can't see what is in your mind. Only you can see what is within your mind. They see themselves. It's an illusion barrier that people generate for themselves to protect themselves from themselves. Don't join in their battle with themselves. You will only make things worse. Just love them and move on.

23. Yes, all those amazing subconscious journeys you've been experiencing are real.

24. 3rd dimensional people where their feelings on their outside. This goes for their writing, talking , breathing and physical actions. So you can read their minds easily. BUT if you judge what you think of their thoughts, then you will only be seeing yourself. Judgment is instant karma...respect it...do not judge.

25. Stop fighting this or that.

26. Most importantly, remember that the key to this ascension, is freedom of mind and belief.

27 Belief in your desire and therefore the celebratory attitude of it's coming, will bring it to the door. The act of letting go of your mental steering wheel is what brings it in through the door.

28. STOP TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO!!!
29. Let GO of this prison and enjoy the ride..
30. You can not change the worlds of others for they believe they are living in the one that they see. Only they can change their world. Don't get angry at their inability to not see this yet.

31. Don't hurt another human being.

32. Don't fight your kids. All they are trying to do is love you. Regardless of their acts.

33. Always love even if you think you are right. You're both right and wrong.

Research Quantum - It's the logic thinking guide to the 4th and will lead you to the Akashic or Conscious realm of the all knowing.

Peace and love

[edit on 1-4-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Wow talk about coincidence! i was wondering if i was on the "right path", and i started to think i wasn't because nothing was happening anymore. Then i read this, and checked out on most, and found out what to do.

S and F! Thanks, awesome post.

PnL

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Thank you. It can be difficult at times when we feel the path should go our way, but once you get used to what is happening, it is much easier to enjoy it.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Another great thread manbird, I look forwards to reading your posts its another gem of positivity in a world seemingly ruled by negativity. I like number 28. Im also finding anytime I have a question I doubt anyone can answer becuase it cant be put into words, I will attract the answer to me (just saw 11.11am) from 4th. I feel like im living a double life sometimes when I venture into the city for work my senseitivity to whats happening around me can be quite a challenge, one im up for though. As enjoyable as journies are into the 4th which is becoming stronger almost daily now I do still feel like id trade my place for even just two otherselves to make it to fourth, because overall more of me has made it, hence the questions of what to do and the hesitation to leave others and focus on the self.

I was just thinking, the more people that wake up the more paths are set in our yet to fully formed social memory complex that navigate from egoic and physical illusion into infinite oneness, and the path doesnt have to be spoken of but the connnection between all means once one person finds a way out of an earth drama the experience is in the metaphysical earth to aid others. Just another way it will be easier for people to wake up as we progress closer to teh harvest. hmm words really dont make the concept above understandable I guess this is just another one Ill have to talk to the universe about.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Can you clarify and explain number three to me?

S+F

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Thanks polarwarrior, I'm glad it was helpful. Yes, the experiences become more "real" the more you are in those vibes. I experience the same thing too.

The memory complex already contains millions of paths one can take. It's all there for us to pull from. It's so vast, it's hard to comprehend!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mynameisjuan
Can you clarify and explain number three to me?

S+F

"You have only one hat. Your Red hat is called red to you. Your blue hat is called Red to him. Tower of Babel - illusion of language."

It's basically saying that how can you prove that my version of red is the same as your version?

What if I'm actually looking at something blue and I have always called it Red because that's what I was told t was?

We would be talking about the same thing, yet my perception of it can be completely different than yours.

I hope I'm making sense.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Ok consider this me calling your blue hat red. Now I may seem insensitive for saying this but what makes everyone think that avoiding conflict and rolling over and taking everyones crap is gonna open the gates to the next dimension for you? Don't try to find proof?! Have you lost it?! How many people have been burned at the stake or locked up cuz they broke the rules of reality? Dont you think maybe if they had at least TRIED to get someone on thier side things might have worked out a little different? Sure buddy I'm just gonna let go of the wheel and stop trying to figure anything out and stop using my good judgement and JUST LOVE EVERYBODY cuz they are all good inside right? NOT!!!! I have crossed to the 4th dimension and not to discount higher states of mind and positive emotions, but It was out of a fighting spirit and a will to convince someone that I did it in front of them. This was traumatic for the person because they didnt belive, BUT THEY WILL NEVER FORGET! Im sorry but I am calling "New age Disinfo" on this one, based on my personal experience.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DayKnightmare

" Now I may seem insensitive for saying this but what makes everyone think that avoiding conflict and rolling over and taking everyones crap is gonna open the gates to the next dimension for you?"

Where did I suggest this?

"Don't try to find proof?! Have you lost it?!"
I said finding proof of your proof. In other words, we see it with our own mind and eyes, that should be enough. No need to form a case for others to believe as well.

"ow many people have been burned at the stake or locked up cuz they broke the rules of reality? Dont you think maybe if they had at least TRIED to get someone on thier side things might have worked out a little different?"

What specifically are you talking about?

"Sure buddy I'm just gonna let go of the wheel and stop trying to figure anything out and stop using my good judgement and JUST LOVE EVERYBODY cuz they are all good inside right?"

sounds about right.

"I have crossed to the 4th dimension and not to discount higher states of mind and positive emotions, but It was out of a fighting spirit and a will to convince someone that I did it in front of them.This was traumatic for the person because they didnt belive, BUT THEY WILL NEVER FORGET! "

What was the purpose of this?

"Im sorry but I am calling "New age Disinfo" on this one, based on my personal experience."

Ok.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
HAAHAHAHAHH what was the purpose? That is a good question, its called the TRUTH. The earth and the human race are changing and it WILL destroy some people and their ideas of reality. If you think this crossover wont and shouldnt hurt anyone then you my friend are wrong. Just like the climate change that eventually killed the dinosaurs, Ignorant people will suffer. What makes you think that everyone has such a good connection to god? That people who do wrong think they were doing right? Believe it or not Bird, some people do wrong KNOWING they are doing wrong and DON'T CARE. They still love themselves and always will no matter how much you love them after they hurt you. There is a LINE and to just say "eh, its not worth the fight" is self deception. "There is another sign of evil we should fear most. That is the indifference of good men."

!!!!!DENY IGNORANCE!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
20. That guilt you feel every time at night when you review how you handled a situation. Recognize the lesson learned and let it go. Stay in the NOW.

I really like this, I'm always in the past, I dwell on stupid things I've done and worry day and night..

I'd really like to make a bunch of copies of this thread, and put them everywhere.

Thank you kind sir.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by heyJude]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Very nice work, manbird.

Your OP has been starred and flagged.

This is revolution.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Sorry, I did something weird... Delete this post please mods.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by heyJude]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

What is your definition of being in a 4D mind, please? Is it just seeing the world for what it is? The economy...house of cards, giant ponzi scheme..the news...contrived..basically seing that the 3D is just an illusion?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

P.S. Fantastic post, as always Manbird! Thank you!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hey, good post.

But dont forget you are still bound to 3D in this life, and just good
polarity can make you somewhere between delusional and detached
from reality.

Dont deny that this VERY world is a astral camp. Warn others the
best you can. Dont deny that.

But you make some awesome statements! Excelent.

The NOW is soo hard to acchieve, first the glimpse and then what it
really is.

I agree with the other poster thought: dont try to wake up others seems
borderline STS and egomaniac.

I look deep inside of me. Sometimes I smile at my ego, at all the 50 trillion
cells that composes my avatar here. Its a beautifull thing: you are a
multi-dimensional consciousness with a multi-dimensional beings that
form your vehicle. Dont deny them. Down to molecules, to cells, to organs,
to a brain that has all the layers of evolution.

In short, dont deny the bad parts.
Learn from them, identify them as part of you.

Spirituality is balance, polarity is positive and negative and the
experience is a whole.

Peace,

RP

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Yet another great thread, Manbird ... As always, I enjoy reading your threads and the comments as it shows me that I am not alone in the world and there are many others on the same path as myself and that have the same understanding of that path as I do. With every day that passes, the less I feel "connected" to this reality. It makes me curious as to why I chose this moment in time to incarnate here. Hopefully to observe and help with the amazing increase of consciousness that is approaching!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Also some good reading is looking into shamans. they know whats up. they have all this figured out already and they waitin for the rest of us to catch up :]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don't know I just read the Bible and go by what Jesus said, since he is the son of God and part of God himself I think he knows what is best for mankind who he created. I think we need to be wary of beliefs and ideals that are called New Age and aren't Biblical based, because they tend to ignore and deny Christ and claim that we all are gods. Power and ideals like this can be dangerous and pull you towards the path of death, even though it all seems good and innocent.

I won't post anything more in this thread, I just wanted to toss this out as a warning to be careful what you get into, but it is each persons freedom to choose his path.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
DayKnightmare,

According to the Ra material as well as other spiritual material, in this dualistic illusion we call reality, there are two paths for spiritual evolution; Service-to-self and Service-to-others. Both of these paths will lead to the 4 dimension, but the Service-to-self path will only allow one to progress so far. At some point, the only path to follow for evolution is the Service-to-others path, the path of unconditional love.

ILAL

no thing

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join