It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dealing with the 3rd Dimension...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
reply to post by mossme89

Greetings to myself! I am another lonely wanderer who stumbled in as well. it's pointless to put into words any questions or concepts I would like ask you. I'm sure you understand.

Just know that this little light bulb is turning brighter and brighter.

I know what you mean. As I have become more and more awakened also, the thoughts in my head are becoming harder and harder to put on paper. It seems that language itself is a bit of a  barrier. Would you agree?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The syntax of language is what hides many of the true meanings when it comes to enlightened ideology.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Before2017Victor

"Can I suggest, enough with the 'fighting with yourself' talk. Is this a new thing that people are going to start doing?"

I believe it's what people need to start doing for once in their lives. Wouldn't it be awesome if your boss, wife, whoever, stopped taking out all of their frustrations out on you? Or you taking it out on them (or me? us?) maybe not you specifically, but you know what I mean? We could get on with the business of living if we didn't choose to spend our lives proving ourselves to people's doubts.

"Cause right now I can play that card right back at you. "

By all means go ahead. Nobody's perfect! I usually deal with the karmic consequence of my own judgment, it's much more harsh than anything you could ever unleash.

'But look if you get this kind of philisophy ("everyone's really talking of themself") into the wrong hands you'll see just how (for lack of a better word) dumb using that statement repeatedly is. Think of children using this agaist their parents or students saying it back to their teachers for example. "I am not going to go to my room and think of how bad my actions were because really that's how you feel about yourself."

I think the kid should do what he is told...

"You can probably use that statement sometimes because it may have truth to it, but I see you applying it to most of what I am saying."

That's the important part. You "see" me applying it to most of what you're saying.

"can you do one more step and see a little outside of yourself and see how this kind of talk can come across?"

The reader is responsible for how he feels. It's his self esteem that will tell him if he is higher or lower than others. In this particular instance, your esteem whispered to you that I am above you and you should stand up and fight. So you felt the need to tell me that I am not above you when I never said I was above anything.

Look in the mirror. You are much more than the reactive creature that you see. we have control over our emotions, and above all we have the ability to heal with love and to treat others with compassion.

Compassion is the most important part because too many people have been slayed under the right and wrong judgments of others.

Yea the kid should do what he/she's told. lol

Some parts of what you said are really nice. I am going to have to stop here though.
I do like that we had this arguement in a more pleasant manner.
Thank you, sir.
There's still some areas in which I could still argue with you,
but we'll agree to disagree.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MConnalley
The syntax of language is what hides many of the true meanings when it comes to enlightened ideology.
Very interesting statement. Would you be so kind as to elaborate please?

Namaste

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Before2017Victor

Fair enough.
I enjoyed as well.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

reply to post by mossme89

Greetings to myself! I am another lonely wanderer who stumbled in as well. it's pointless to put into words any questions or concepts I would like ask you. I'm sure you understand.

Just know that this little light bulb is turning brighter and brighter.

I know what you mean. As I have become more and more awakened also, the thoughts in my head are becoming harder and harder to put on paper. It seems that language itself is a bit of a  barrier. Would you agree?

Agree I would. It's becoming clear to me now, why the Bible is so symbolic in it's text. It requires symbolic words to paint a closer picture of the experience.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Nostradumbass

You can never go right when you try to assume so many intentions and judge people. Your analysis is about as non-biased as Fox News.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Manbird:

When is this 4D reality ascension thing suppose to happen? 2012? What are you going to to if it doesn't happen? What are you going to believe then?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ultimately, this is about showing others who they are?
I think that showing others who they are is important because both persons will develop (the person who you are showing who they are and you) because we are One.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by doped00
Manbird:

When is this 4D reality ascension thing suppose to happen? 2012? What are you going to to if it doesn't happen? What are you going to believe then?

hehe.. my friend, I'm in it now. I don't have to wait.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by doped00

The progression through the octave of being is inevitable, if it is not ones time to do it at the end of this cycle, they will choose to do anothers cycle on third then eventually go to fourth. That isnt a bad thing the more time one spend in third the more experience they will have to draw on for higher densities, third is the fastest in terms of development rate so it is one of the best densities but its loaded with catalyst(suffering) and for some of us we've had enough and want to move on, but we cannot know 100% untill we leave the physical body and walk the line of light.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

Your in the 4D reality you say? Please explain.

I do like some of the points you made in your original post.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I haven`t read all of this thread, but have a few things to say.
I hope you find them relevant.

OP, you made points which helped me and so I thank you.

However, I found the responses by DayKnightmare even more helpfull. I see much danger in not looking at the darker, apparently solid problems of `3D`which we have perhaps chosen to be bound by. While it is valid to see the experiences of others in response to `us` to really be of their own making, it is crucial that we still allow these things to affect us. If we do not, then we are simply trading one ignorance for another. This is crucial in avoiding the possibility of narcissism and the airy-fairyness of typical `new age` thought.

THE PROOF IS IN THE QUALITY OF WHAT WE ARE ABLE TO CREATE.

...while this proof may or may not be observed, it would be silly to not proove ourselves and also silly to try and proove ourselves without using matter. Let us ground the higher worlds of mind here in the physical by reshaping our physical realities to more closely resemble the heavens that we have perhaps come to know.

I agree with those above that words make things difficult. Not impossible though I don`t think so lets keep trying.

One last note. Take care to check that your team is on pace.

Be sure to remain functional,
Peter.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by penkala]

[edit on 3-4-2010 by penkala]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by doped00
reply to post by manbird12000

Your in the 4D reality you say? Please explain.

I do like some of the points you made in your original post.

Only during meditation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join