It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO & New Agers Agenda Debunked! Owned!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Spykemann

Is this a joke? please tell me it is.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spykemann

May GOD lead you all in the right direction cuz you're so naive.

Oh Dear....

Spykemann....

You know that saying about the fool or the fool who follows him don't you?

IRM

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Thank you Spykemann for posting this and I really mean it because I love a good stand up comedian and this guy although he was being as serious as death – he ended up being the best of the best of comedy gold. Obviously he does not realise that he is preaching only to the converted and that he has no hope of converting even a rock dwelling mollusc to his way of thinking.

Anyway I enjoyed this person so much I watched him twice and I chuckled just as hard the second time only the second time I settled down with a coffee and a sandwich.

I therefore star and flag this thread based on the comedy factor, for brightening my day and reinforcing what I already know - that I can see the comedy in the tragic.

At 06:51:“They gonna be hoping, groping – somebody” (splutter, I'm dying here)

[edit on 29-3-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

i enjoyed the george carlin video a great deal. he makes several good points. but where he falls off the apple cart is appealing to authority for one side, but saying the other side is ridiculous for doing the same thing. this has to stop. for all we know, the ETs are intricately tied into the biblical account, not to mention the thousands of other accounts.
yeshua (jesus) even says "I am not of this world." i mean, how much plainer can it get? for technical purposes, he claimed to be an ET, 2000 years ago.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by undo]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Undo, I agree there may well be a connection and the programme in the OP of the thread below makes some interesting points about sufficiently advanced technologies being mistaken for gods.

UFOs and Abrahamic Religion.

After all, if we landed on a planet full of stone age natives these days I suspect they'd start deifying and embellishing stories about us almost immediatley.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I stopped watching the video at 3:46.

Couldn't take any more of that rapid fanaticism without venting my spleen at my monitor, and my monitor is quite innocent, unlike the gentleman in the video, who is Pastor Billy Crone.

He is the worst face of Christianity; arrogant, dismissive, self-aggrandizing and about as prejudiced and narrow-minded as it’s possible to get. I honestly believe his body language and facial expression speak volumes, but not for the reasons he would like…

If there’s any truth in the early history of Christianity, and Jesus spoke like that to what crowds bothered to watch him, he would have been dismissed as a madman.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

LOL

please, you should just delete your account after reading this:

a person that believes in GOD, that is just an act of faith, without ANY type of proof neither ANY type of common sense, based on my signature and many other fact, is saying that people who believe in UFOs are crazy/naive

at least UFOs you can say that, since our universe is so big, aliens probably exists, so its plausible to think that at least one civilization survived and evolved enough to send robots to search into our universe

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

i understand that. now bear with me a moment.

an author by the name of finis jennings dake, wrote a book called "God's Plan for Man", back many decades ago (predating sitchin's earth chronicles by quite a bit), claiming that the earth was at one time inhabited by what he referred to as an angellic race. the angels in question were seraphim. seraphim (serpentine humanoids) are singular, seraph (serpent), spoken of several times in scripture and aluded to in egyptian texts as well. we only pay attention to one serpent in particular in the bible, as far as seraphim are concerned, but really we should learn to go to the original hebrew to see who they were and what they were up to back then, besides the infamous one in the garden.

the seraphim race advanced technologically and went out into the solar system to colonize other planets and moons. somewhere along in this is where they had their big space war.

anyway, dake claims that the angels had a time of testing on the Earth, where it would be determined where they would fit into God's universal government. he called it the angellic dispensation. and that humans are currently undergoing the same testing phase, which he calls the human dispensation

now i'm not saying i believe he is 100 percent correct. but i do know, just based on my years of research, that something is seriously going on that leads me to believe he is more accurate than not. it could be other dimensional or even other universe, for all we know. this entire universe may be in a fallen condition, since we aren't intimately aware of what it's like to not be in a fallen condition. i'm assuming that it means something like, how to think and feel outside the framework of 3 dimensions.

anyway, there's just as much reason to believe a christian cop or jew or buddhist or what have you, that says they have had a spiritual experience as it is to believe any cop saying they've had an UFO experience. i don't see the big issue he's claiming to be having over it. it is what it is. i suspect they are still trying to beat that drum that says because some christians or what have you, don't believe in the likelihood of UFOs or ETs, that all christians don't. i'm really quite fed up with that stereotype.

for all intents and purposes, jews and christians were (strictly-speaking, of course) among the first ufologists and believers in ETs. that they should be cast aside now that the stuff in the bible is coming to fruition, and now that we can understand what it meant, wreaks of a very unfriendly agenda.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by undo]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Gaaahhh! Don't hurt me. *Slowly backs away...*
I expected this guy's face to morph into one of those vampires from "Buffy, the vampire slayer" at any moment.

Seriously, though:

Debunk: to expose the sham or falseness of

www.merriam-webster.com...

You can't debunk sham or falseness by using sham or falseness. Looking possessed while doing it doesn't help either.

Edited to clarify:
I actually see the existence of EBE as a highly probable possibility.
The sham or falseness of it referred to above is only from the point of view of this apparent lunatic.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by jeanvaljean]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BroketheWall
reply to post by autowrench

Man take a chill pill...
i was arguing that it doesnt matter if et's are here to help or not the energies we are moving into will lift the veil of manipulation and centuries of control!!!
you thought i was speaking from a christian point of view and thats why you were attacking me.

Point taken. The video is what really threw me, and as you know most Christian preachers, and their blind followers, think all ETs are Satan's Demonic Force. The "Veil" you speak of will lift on it's own, it doesn't need any help. Most ETs, I believe, are here to watch us, to see what we will do when the veil is lifted, and we can all see all of the dimensions. And, sadly, I did attack you without provocation, I am sorry for that.

you claim to be spiritually higher than me when you are attacking someone because their beliefs...just read all my post and you will see i was not speaking fom a cristian point of view i was talking about humanity as a whole and us being the body of christ/love...
im not saying hes your god but a higher consciousness than you and we make up the body of crist!

I said that thinking, because of the video and the OP, that you friend, are a Christian. By looking at the way you spell "Christ," and "Christian,"I can now see that you are not a Christian at all.
The reason I say that about the higher freq is simple. through ritual and astral travel I have made a great many connections to the universal consciousness. I have walked the Ether for many years.
A Christian, warned by his/her leaders not to ever study into the occult will never be able to learn these things. They will never even know of it. I once heard a Christian minister named Lester Sumrall give a sermon on the Kabbala. Being a student of same, with a great deal of knowledge of it, I listened carefully to what he had to say. After a few minutes only. it was clear he didn't know squat about the subject matter, he was simply guessing. This is what a lot of Christians do too, they guess. Many times when asked my faith I say "Wiccan," and get either a black stare of am told that is satanic and I am going straight to Hell everlasting.
A Christian will tell me to my face that they saw "Jesus" in full apparition standing before them, and that is OK. But if i were to say that in a Magickal circle, during ritual, I saw the Goddess in full form, then that is "the Devil" in disguise. Same if i say i saw an ET craft, or an alien being, again, Satan's Demons. The point is, i have had visions all my life, and good Christians have demonized it for me to the point of plain disgust. Perahps that is why I am so passionate about this.

Religion is Control, there is not another word that describes it better. I have often thought that with my knowledge of the Bibles, and of Church doings, I could dress in a suit and fool thousands into giving me their money and possessions in short time. I could be like this guy. I will remember you, and look to see more of your posts. for now, we have a truce and I will attack you no more. I do have an agenda in that I am trying to get all Christians and Muslims to throw down their holy book that is not holy, and look inside themselves for what they need, and desire. When a person does not question, and investigate their own faith, then we have mind control.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Lol...I love it.

This needs to go viral. good stuff.

There is just soo much to go against this video, from him randomly giving out the "alien agenda" which is I think 80-90% fact free, to his rather liberal interpretation of the bible itself...and lets not mention Ezekeil being sucked up by a UFO, or moses following a firecloud around in the desert and chatting with it asking for directions...or..or..nevermind.

There is just as much an argument that people like him are the antichrists movements and the ufo new agey stuff is the ones following the bibles teachings...This guy is saying deny the sky beings, the angels...the holy spirit...deny God and worship man instead? hmm.

anyhow, cheers OPs, sometimes its good to measure your sanity by the insanity of others. After that video, I am feeling pretty sane.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The argument that aliens are demonic because the Bible says so is faulty. The Bible has been incredibly modified, distorted, re-translated, improperly translated, omitted, and even re-written over the last 2000+ years.

I don't knock people for believing it. It's got a good ' do unto others ' vibe about it , which I believe in, but to me its one of the greatest works of fiction ever made.

BTW everyone. The OP (Spykemann) is being sarcastic...

[edit on 29-3-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Wanted to add something to this thread that I felt was approprate:

Isaiah 45:7 (King James Version)

7I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

So...it appears that if these things are evil...well, God made em to be that way, therefore we should see these evil aliens as creatures of God and manifestations of the lord and whatnot..meh.

ok, carry on.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wow...

If you speak to people in the quantum physics realm, they'll be the first to tell you that they'll believe in basically anything. Not because they're gullible but because they know two things:

1) The universe is far more vast than our puny human brains can even conceive, people on Earth cant even remember where they parked their cars!

2) Since the Universe is "infinite", statistically speaking there are "infinite" amounts of possibilities out there. That being said, nothing is TOO far fetched, and anything is possible SOMEWHERE in the universe.

There could be a race of beings somewhere out there that all look like Jesus, talk about love and forgiveness, but happen to eat babies for breakfast.

Prove that there isnt

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

like guy said up top he was most likely being sarcastic about the thread...
dont be sorry though u just read out of context and what i said was talking about 2 different scenarios.
eventually they will come to realize religion is a tool of manipulation.
guess what i used to be a christian until i actually read the bible and saw all kinds of manipulation tactics and things like the tower of babel, the elohim, ezeikel,story of moses traveling in the desert...etc
let them believe what they want to believe, here soon religion will be a thing of the past and we will not be sealed down by the beast...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I suppose what is most unsettling about the man in the video is the fact that you can give one guy w. powerfully ignorant convictions a microphone, and he is able to stir up the pot like wildfire. Attention & chaos are his fuel.

Beliefs are one thing. Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

BTW everyone. The OP (Spykemann) is being sarcastic...

Are you sure? Read some of his other posts.

If he is maintaining a sarcastic stance, then he is doing it without humour, in my opinion.

So, a troll, maybe? He has hit and run with this thread, stirred up a hornet's nest, and hasn't bothered to address any reply...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

oh my obviously this guy was trained in a Evangelist collage

is he related to that actor that played the young priest Eli ( There will be Blood ) I drink your milkshake !

www.youtube.com...

There Will Be Blood- Daniel's Baptism

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
To date, I have never heard anyone w. passionate religious upbringing use the term "owned". That term is generally property of the pseudo interweb left brained intellectual crowd, which to me, is a polar opposite of right wing Xtian fundamentalism.

My money says the guy is joking. But to be honest, I havent looked at his past posts, so we will see...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
If you speak to people in the quantum physics realm, they'll be the first to tell you that they'll believe in basically anything. Not because they're gullible but because they know two things:

1) The universe is far more vast than our puny human brains can even conceive, people on Earth cant even remember where they parked their cars!

2) Since the Universe is "infinite", statistically speaking there are "infinite" amounts of possibilities out there. That being said, nothing is TOO far fetched, and anything is possible SOMEWHERE in the universe.

There could be a race of beings somewhere out there that all look like Jesus, talk about love and forgiveness, but happen to eat babies for breakfast.

Prove that there isnt

As someone who has studied quantum physics at a graduate university level, I can say we won't believe basically anything. Some kind of evidence is required to form the basis for scientific beliefs, at least that's the way science is supposed to work, though I think there are a few theoretical fields that may have strayed a little bit far from physical proof. There is plenty of physical evidence for the strange world of quantum mechanics.

What you are claiming seems to be the distorted pseudoscientific view promoted by the movie "what the bleep do we know" which includes some real science and mixes it with fantasy.

And regarding proof there isn't "a race of beings somewhere out there that all look like Jesus", you can't prove a negative.

Likewise, science can't prove there isn't a God, all we can say is there's no scientific basis or evidence upon which to form a belief in supernatural God. Einstein seemed to use the word "God" as somewhat interchangeable with "Nature" in which case we could say that natural laws like gravitational attraction are "God's laws", but that's not the usage the video in the OP intended for "God" I'm sure. But some scientists are also religious, and they admit that their belief in God is based on faith, rather than science. But almost universally they don't claim evolution is a lie like the OP video does. It's not all religion that's under attack here from my view, it's especially the fundamentalist type that denies evolution and wants everyone else to do the same.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join