It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO & New Agers Agenda Debunked! Owned!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
funny as hell!!! the guy is out of his mind. hehehehehe

oh and i really hope the OP is being sarcastic...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The original video posted, that man has way too much nervous energy, does he appear to you to be the enlightened type!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

it depends which angle of the spectrum you look from.....

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Thanks for that video, it was great!!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The only one that was "owned" here was the OP and the one who made the video.I really believe that the religious people are the ones that need the tinfoil hats.Please stop pushing your nonsensical religious beliefs on those of us who know better.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Spykemann

i didnt even bother to read most of the thread, but you probably got "owned" yourself in this "statement" thread of yours.
you can post something like this and not expect to get burned buddy! just plain stupid!
The Universe is BIG...Son!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Believing in aliens is crazy, however interpreting changelings as
Demonic Deception is not?! How did this debunk anything? Personally,
i don't feel this did anything for either side of the beliefs.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Spykemann

This video is for all you Alien and UFO obsessed people. May GOD lead you all in the right direction cuz you're so naive.

WOW, I can see this conversation serves no purpose but to praise your beliefs over others.

Now why would that be considered GODLY to act in such a manorism?

Sometimes I wonder how the "people" of faith, got their egos supercharged.

So now because I have a million drawings of Grey aliens on my walls I am naive!!!!

Good to know thanks!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
tired of religion and religious people using a book to prove things. refering to old stories that may not have even translated correctly from the oral traditions. more or less from the original language to what we speak today..... even if it is the same language translations within a language change generation from generation with changes in cultural and societal norms. (take for example gay (1970 ish means happy, 2000 ish means homosexual person, and 2010 ish (certain subcultures) unfair event). i am also tired of alien believers. i believe in aliens sure but i dont go spouting that a strange light in the sky is an alien and you shouldn't either.... ufo maybe (given that you can identify that particular Unidentified Flying Object) but not alien. until you show me technology that in no way shape or form could be developed on earth or produce a F*&^ing body i dont really wanna hear it... it is nice to theorize what it would be like and what they could be like but not every UFO in the sky is an alien.....

*deep sigh*

okay i feel better now.. thank you ATS for allowing me to get that off my chest.

and for the record.. all the ufo's could be aliens sent from God i have no idea i just want proof is all.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

You believe in alien life that cant be proven, but bash christains...ignorant. The government is not holding secrets on aliens.....im sure the aliens will let us know if they are here regardless what the government says. And lights in the sky, and videos on you tube is not proof. The bible has more meaning and understanding than a......Ufologists....LOL....ufologist...a professional on something they cant work with or prove.....

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by knowonder

WOW FINALLY someone who is using their brains...thank you sir for this AWESOME REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We want proof. Thats all we want. And a light in the sky and a written scripture in a book....does not prove anything

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
oops posted it wrong...

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Optix]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by people=oooo

You believe in alien life that cant be proven, but bash christains...ignorant.

Actually it has been proven to me. I have seen a grey. And also am in contact with many types of ETs. They do stuff to me every day. I talk with the Nordics AI often. I recently spoke with the andromedans. I also recently spoke with a grey of good origin(not to be confused with reptile affiliated greys).

So indeed it has been proven to me. It has also been proven to any world government with decent power. Astronauts, physicists, Pentagon personel, higher ups in the CIA, an occasional civilian contactee like myself... The list goes on. Alien references have been here for thousands of years. If you find enough of it without a 'its BS' state of mind, it should become well evident ETs are likely here.

Maybe try out a mental operating system that doesn't involve 'i have to see it myself to get anywhere near believing it exists'. Odd, since you seem to believe in God without evidence(which most ETs believe in creation by being(s) of the universe due to how well designed it is from the ground up).

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Spykemann, I'm not sure if you're being serious or not, but if you are - is that it? is that the video you have chosen to convince everyone aliens dont exist? That has to be the worst video choice ever, how can people be so stupid...

Looking back at his previous threads, Spykemann is not joking
. Whats the name of the guy whos ranting on in the video? I'd love to see more of him - it's hillarious.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by chewz]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What's really funny to me is that he hasn't came back to the thread since the initial post. What a coward!! It doesn't surprise me though. That is the way anti-new age types operate.:shk: That's because they know they are WRONG!!!!

[edit on 10-4-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Why do religious people like the man in the video have to be so angry? I'm an agnostic and I try to respect everyone's beliefs no matter how far fetched they are. I used to be associated with religion and once I freed myself of it I became much more tolerant, loving and happy.....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join