It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO & New Agers Agenda Debunked! Owned!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Once again, another thread about how "evil and bad" New agers are. In the meantime, Muslims and Christians go around the world blowing # up and creating world turmoil..... Hmmmmmm. Who is really evil here? Pretty obvious to me. *SHRUG*

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Spykemann

Bad encyclopedia dramatica troll is bad.

Please go back to /b/.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

Very true.... I feel the same way. I find it laughable that the Abrahamic religions feel as vulnerable as they do.... Makes one wonder. Doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunIsSon
OP who is the naive one?! I'd say it is anyone who believes in such nonsense that this nut case you decided to post is spewing. The video displays a top notch fool, (er maybe madman is a more appropriate name),

Nah, fool fits him best. A "madman" is generally intelligent. This man has not an ounce of intelligence in him. Not one iota.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
the question is why do ufo's never go upside down???

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

However, this man is clearly disassociated with much of what "New Age" religion is or says about anything.

...fail...

~Keeper

Just about anyone who criticizes the "New Age" movement is. I have listened to many, many anti- "New Age" types. None of which even knew, when one examined their words, what the "New Age"movement was about. The anti-"New Ager's" ignorance is sickening, really.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Frith

That's because New Agers don't have an agenda other than to try to live a PEACEFUL, spiritual life. However, as long as warmongering religions maintain a stranglehold on the world, that won't happen.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Oh, CRY ME A RIVER!!!!!!!! You all bring it upon yourselves.... Damn!!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Man take a chill pill...
i was arguing that it doesnt matter if et's are here to help or not the energies we are moving into will lift the veil of manipulation and centuries of control!!!
you thought i was speaking from a christian point of view and thats why you were attacking me.
you claim to be spiritually higher than me when you are attacking someone because their beliefs...just read all my post and you will see i was not speaking fom a cristian point of view i was talking about humanity as a whole and us being the body of christ/love...
im not saying hes your god but a higher consciousness than you and we make up the body of crist!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
ive had 6 ufo sightings....and with balance the elite causses manipulation which causes chaos...im well aware of the cycles read all the post ive discussed this!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Well karl12, the thing is, both sides of the coin have something that the video chooses not to point out. The use of non terrestrial forces that are not bound to terrestrial science and physics.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Theres an interesting video here about the two subjects.

Well played Sir.
I had no idea George Carlin ever talked about UFOs. Awesome post.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Second

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Dear Spykemann

I listened too about 3 min, of this rant by this disturbed young man and all I have to say is ONLY IN THE US of A.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
What god? The lights in the skies described in the old texts? Or the belief that there is one?

Finding god and finding Advanced/Intelligent Extra Terrestrial Life are at quite odd ends.

I had a friend whom is in college right now, she had gotten into a conversation with a christian. The short lines said were here.

Girl: "I don't believe in aliens. I mean, I just can't believe in something I haven't seen with my own eyes."

F.G.: "Didn't you say you were a Christian?"

Girl: "..."

Simply to say, we could have mistaken a highly advanced/intelligent type 4 civilization for a god. A civilization as such most definitely can play the role of God.

Finding the god or heaven people believe in will only have one wondering an endless path.
Finding intelligent life out there is highly possible, although it is made hard enough people of this planet to actually acknowledge it, due to the state of secrecy our leaders and its subordinates are in. However, finding this comes with a price. One might have to leave religion behind for its foundation was probably built by these unknown beings/creatures, whatever you might call them.

But of course, our understanding of these beings have been ceased in the case that our government would not have any control. We as humans will all learn the hard way and one of these days, the hard truth will come to us that will change everything that we have learned, everything that we have heard, everything that we have read and everything that we have believed in. These beings, I believe, will begin to shape our society into something different, only if we know of their existence, only if we communicate with them and only if we cooperate with them.

A little something extra

If you have seen The Fourth Kind, the alien states, "We are god".

[edit on 29-3-2010 by QuantumDeath]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
How can anyone listen to a retard like that? Oh yeah, i'm going to speak fast and shout every word that comes out of my mouth, because then it means i'm serial.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff42e44f2eae.gif[/atsimg]

Karl12's response will suffice

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
That bloke is a very poorly man

Not George by the way.The god botherererrer.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by ThenThanCorrectionMan]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

So where is all the evidence of this God you speak about?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
OK op I get what your trying to say but lets do an experiment here:

Say we are in a room, I stand on the right side, you stand on the left side. Now someone else comes in to the MIDDLE of the room and holds an object in the air for us to view.

What you see is completely different to what I see, but based on your own experience (what you have just viewed at that time) you start a movement and call it Religion and I start a movement and call it ufology

Do you see where I am coming from? we both witness firsthand the object as one single object at that time in the middle of the room, but where you may have seen a part of the object that I couldn't and viceversa we each label what we saw differently and base our assumptions on that particular view.

The only person that could tell us and show us the entire object (by turning it around so I saw what you saw and viceversa is in the middle of the room but decides not to at this moment in time. Why is that?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join