It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiki Leaks: Video Of Government Shooting Journalists

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
No matter how credible this source is.

You dont announce an event thats supposed to be important like this, two weaks in advance.
You give all the agencies time to verify the info and hunt you down.

Even a "Misson impossible " movie could teach you more about secrecy than the way these guys act.

That reeks strongly, but i couldnt identify the smell yet.
Has a slight disinformation-scent on it.
So whether the wikileaks guys are very stupid by beeing that careless, or they are themselves agents of the gvmt.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Well, it's been about 13 hours now, and this thread has about 250 flags. According to my calculations, that's a flag every 3.12 minutes. I really must not be understanding the full implications of this and why it's so important, so I'll just wait until April 5th to see the fallout of what is coming, if anything happens whatsoever.

Yeah i'm not sure if I've ever seen something get flagged so hard and fast.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

The U.S. Fedral government needs to go as does any oppressor in government. The citizens of this country have doomed themselves by allowing evil people to get rich off them rather than investing it in personal defense technology. This country is so doomed.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by

The 'progress' password sets off a major bs detector.

Gary Mckinnon said he was able to access the NASA computers because so many had the same password (sometimes at the default setting).

*Your BS detector needs to have access to more information. It is probably going off at the wrong times.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
This thread is slightly missleading. The article on technie buzz is about wikileaks promising to uncover a pentagon murder coverup. And then at the bottom of the article, it has the quote that this thread is based on with "possibly related older story" next to it.

twitter.com...

check the date. Not saying that this isn't connected, but the article has only hinteed at it being possibly related to the murder cover up.

*is being pedantic*

PS, this thread is pure gold! This is what the interent is made for. The spreading of truth. No goverment can hide.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

ICELAND: remote journalistic free area........

active volcanoes.......with possible global consequences.......

April 5th.............

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
This does not smell right to me,
We know already that the pentagon is targeting wikileaks:

Web sites such as Wikileaks.org have trust as their most important center of gravity by protecting the anonymity and identity of the insider, leaker, or whistleblower. Successful identification, prosecution, termination of employment, and exposure of persons leaking the information by the governments and businesses affected by information posted to Wikileaks.org would damage and potentially destroy this center of gravity and deter others from taking similar actions.

file....__._/files/us-intel-wikileaks.pdf

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I have to ask-is this part of that targeting?

Has this video or its decryption key been leaked on purpose,in order to discredit wikileaks in some way?
Maybe the video is fake?
Maybe the whole"being followed by intel/state dept. people" and getting "computers seized" could be part of the pentagon operation,to make it seem very likley that the video is real,and that they really want to prevent its release...

If the video is now leaked,and then proven to be false-how would that help wikileaks credibility?

Is that the sort of operation the pentagon may partake in,or am I way off the mark?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

That sounds credible to me mate.

And far more likely than someone having this sort of information, shouting about it to the world and then not releasing it in order to cover their own asses.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This may be a dumb question but, how come when I go to Wikileaks site and try to view the supposedly already cracked and posted "master" documents and other NATO text documents...

I click the link, and it sends me to a page where THEY want ME to upload said documents

Whats that all about?

Also, saying they have incriminating video on the Pentagon, but they aren't gonna upload it till April 5th.....

At best It's like showing your hand to the other players at the table before placeing bets. You don't do it!

At worst it gets you killed in some "freak accident" or you commit "suicide" in the next few days.

This smells badly of propaganda or disinfo. I couldn't even care which at this point.

All I know is I smell some major BS

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Well, it's been about 13 hours now, and this thread has about 250 flags. According to my calculations, that's a flag every 3.12 minutes. I really must not be understanding the full implications of this and why it's so important, so I'll just wait until April 5th to see the fallout of what is coming, if anything happens whatsoever.

Yeah i'm not sure if I've ever seen something get flagged so hard and fast.

Just goes to show how fed up the American people are with the Government and their treatment of its citizens. True or not, this shows how the people of this country really feel about what's coming/been coming for sometime.

Things like this could be the beginning embers of the firestorm to come.

We'll see. S&F from me cause its time our Government hears us loud and clear...."We're mad as hell and we're not going to take it any more!"

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I thought I'd check out the National Press Club to see what's going on on the 5th of April (1st day of the new financial year?).

npc.press.org...

House & Bar Committee
Time: 12:15 PM
Event Type: NPC Meeting
Sponsored by: National Press Club
Event Location: McClendon Room

Douglas Shulman
Time: 12:30 PM
Event Type: NPC Luncheon
Sponsored by: Speakers Committee
Event Location: Ballroom
Details:

Douglas Shulman, Internal Revenue Service Commissioner , to Address the National Press Club Washington, DC -- Douglas Shulman, the 47th Commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service, will discuss his role in overseeing the collection of $2.4 trillion in tax revenue at a National Press Club Luncheon on April 5. From a plane crashing into a IRS building in Texas in February to the growing Tea-party movement that scrutinizes government spending, there is a new focus on how the government collects taxes. Handling these issues on top of rules for Haiti donations and other changes to the tax laws are just a sampling of the responsibilities Shulman holds. With American's household budget still tighter than in years past, Shulman faces numerous challenges in making sure the government gets the money it needs without making overall economic problems worse. The National Press Club luncheon will begin promptly at 12:30 p.m. and remarks will begin at 1:00, followed by a question-and-answer session. Advance reservations should be made by calling 202) 662-7501 or [email protected]. Cost of luncheon admission is $17 for National Press Club members, $28 for their guests and $35 for general admission. Credentialed press may cover this event with proper ID.

Doesn't help much I know, does anyone else have more information about the NPC and how it works? Could the 12.15 meeting with no details be the announcement?

Is there anything about this on wikileaks? I couldn't find anything specific.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
If this video indeed exists then I don’t think it will ever see the light of day.

The American government have no doubt planned for sensitive information leaking onto the Internet and how to deal with it. Even if this got released strait to the net with no delays I think the US Gov would have had contingency plans for it.

The delay in wiki leaks putting this out will work against them, as this will give the US Gov time to apply serious amounts of pressure in many different ways.

I think some very serious money or some very serious threats will ensure this don’t make the light of day. I do trust wiki leaks but think they are out of their depth with this.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Theirs 2 sides to every story...But seriously the bigger the lie the more they will believe.
Now how is any of this different, Theirs bad apples in every bunch, thats what they'll say and the people will eat it up.

Cmon people remember the Oath keepers...we will be ok, ya right.
I call "Big deal"....As I pack my survival kit....

[edit on 25-3-2010 by colt122]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I look at this way. Any discoveries made are just the smallest scratch on the surface of whats going on out there. lets see where this goes.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
WOW so all the dead bodies of the innocents in Iraq and Afghanistan dont count , but as soon as its some US jounralists everyone sits up and takes notice

Hate to break it to you but the US government has been killing innocent people for a long time and getting away with it on a daily basis , so I guess it really matters now that they are killing innocent US civilians .

For # sake you think the world is going to do anything about a couple of US journalists if they dont do anything about the illegal wars the US are in !

Nope , zip , nada , sweet FA

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
If journalists have been murdered by the government one would think that the msm journalists would want to expose such a story.

Fingers crossed.
MSM are in bed with the govt, They know what's good/bad for them.

They don't want to be shot anymore than we do.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Interesting, I have no problem believing the government is capable of murdering journalists, in fact it happened before and was covered up.

www.unitedjustice.com...

He was an embedded journalist, he got too close to the truth, was going to report it and suddenly died from a blood clot.

The official story is easily believable, so no one questioned it. Old news.

If you believe we have freedom of the press, you'd be a fool. Our US government is no less controlling of the mass media than other countries, though their methods are more covert, and perhaps more sinister. Controlling information is a major government institution.

There have been recent victims within the USA. Seeking the truth is one thing, attempting to report something considered secret, or deemed to be censored can result in death for anyone who dares to do it.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Fractured.Facade]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

Well, considering the state of computer security that Gary McKinnon was able to hack NASA and military computers and download files... and as the government goes on to say, deleted files and took down 2,000 military computers in 2001-2002... all with... a dial-up connection... heh, um...

And given reports in the past few years that US military and defense computers are still woefully unprotected...

Sorry - I have to laugh, hard at the US military on all of this. Comedy Central. Leastwise when it comes to passwords - it's hard to not difficult that they would use a password that is easy to remember. They used "progress" because "lackofprogress" would be the first password a hacker would try. Okay... well, maybe not.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
trueslant.com...

To clarify, Wikileaks has previously claimed that the video in question shows the deliberate murder of journalists and civilians, and that the video comes from some branch of the U.S. military. Obviously, there a number of conclusions one could draw from this regarding specifics and thus the full extent of the potential scandal; I’m trying to get in touch with those close to the matter before speculating further.

great run down of everything thats going on

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
If you believe we have freedom of the press, you'd be a fool. Our US government is no less controlling of the mass media than other countries, though their methods are more covert, and perhaps more sinister. Controlling information is a major government institution.

Must Read: Leaders with a Common Purpose
onlinejournal.com...
The CEO and Board Chair of Common Purpose UK are also on the Board of the Media Standards Trust in the UK. Common Purpose is an International organisation that has its tentacles in the USA and other countries.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join