It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiki Leaks: Video Of Government Shooting Journalists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
In all seriousness what is really gonna happen if and when this is exposed? My guess would be not much of anything, do you really think people are gonna take time out of their lives to do anything? I hate to say it but I don't think people will, just look at all the crap going on right now and people are letting them get away with it. If people were serious about changing things they would have brought this country or this world for all that matters to a stand still by now. Sometimes its just so damn frusturating.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
I visited wikileaks tweet account which is supposedly where this story came from but there is nothing there about this event. This a hoax?

Don't know what site you checked, but I just checked twitter.com... and it's there. Here's a quick cut-n-paste:

# To those worrying about us--we're fine, and will issue a suitable riposte shortly. about 5 hours ago via (link tracking not allowed)
# We have airline records of the State Dep/CIA tails. Don't think you can get away with it. You cannot. This is WikiLeaks. about 20 hours ago via (link tracking not allowed)
# We have been shown secret photos of our production meetings and been asked specific questions during detention related to the airstrike. about 20 hours ago via (link tracking not allowed)
# If you know more about the operations against us, contact secure....__._/ about 20 hours ago via (link tracking not allowed)
# One related person was detained for 22 hours. Computer's seized.That's www.skup.no... about 20 hours ago via (link tracking not allowed)
# Two under State Dep diplomatic cover followed our editor from Iceland to skup.no... on Thursday. about 21 hours ago via (link tracking not allowed)
# If anything happens to us, you know why: it is our Apr 5 film. And you know who is responsible. about 21 hours ago via (link tracking not allowed)
# WikiLeaks is currently under an aggressive US and Icelandic surveillance operation. Following/photographing/filming/detaining. about 21 hours ago via (link tracking not allowed)

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I to hope this video gets out and justice is done,maybe wikileaks are gathering evidence of the on going counter attack that may be in action to stop this getting out? thus more evidence of a cover up.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
GRATITUDE FOR YOUR VIGILANCE
AND THANKS FOR WIKILEAKS
BOB MARLEY SAY IT WELL~
LIFE IS YOUR RIGHT, SO WE CANT GIVE UP THE FIGHT
GET UP STAND UP, STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT
OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK WITHIN, ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH THE LIFE YOUR LIVIN

each person who understands this is like a drop of water in a seed of consciousness growing within the people into an expanded awareness of our collective potential as a specie to choose our future
each eye that is opened to the truth makes it easier to see a brighter future

LOVE

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Don't forget what happen to Barry Seal.

Born in Baton Rouge and raised by a member of the Ku Klux Klan, Barry Seal hovered around the edges of an improbably large number of major CIA operations...

Seal joined the Special Forces Reserve in late 1962 and about a month later was photographed in a Mexico City nightclub sitting with CIA operative Porter Goss and the rest of Operation Forty, the special operation charged with assasinating Fidel Castro...

He tried to cop a deal with the Florida DEA, but they declined. Rebuffed, Seal managed to contact George H.W. Bush with whom he struck a deal to testify, before the Task Force on Drugs, that the Sandinistas were complicit in the the Columbian coc aine trade...

Everything seemed to fit together -- a DEA informant had been targeted by the cartel he had betrayed. Yet soon after the assassination, the FBI showed up at the Louisiana State Police forensics lab and illegally seized all of Barry Seal's personal effects. When a state judge ordered the evidence returned, defense lawyers received an obviously ransacked suitcase. One thing the FBI had overlooked was a scrap of paper with VP George Bush's personal phone number. The assassins told their lawyers that once inside the US, they received directions from a US military official, later identified as Oliver North.

Source

Here is another source for interesting Barry Seal information.
Spitfire

45. Seal was mur­dered because he was indeed get­ting ready to spill the beans about some of the unsa­vory events with which he had been involved and who was direct­ing these events: “Then we dis­cov­ered why Seal had been so uncon­cerned about being killed by the Medellin car­tel. . . ‘I asked Barry why he wasn’t wor­ried about the Colom­bians killing him,’ stated close asso­ciate, Mob pilot Rene Mar­tin. ‘He said he had told the Colom­bians he was going to pull a fast one, and tes­tify for Ochoa against the US gov­ern­ment.’ Two weeks before he died, Barry Seal had hired a pri­vate inves­ti­ga­tor in Miami, Steve Din­er­stein, to run FAA title searches on 15 dif­fer­ent air­planes he had used in his smug­gling Enter­prise. . .Seal was get­ting ready to talk about who had owned his smug­gling fleet fif­teen years ago.” (Ibid.; pp. 444–445.)

46. “Barry Seal was assas­si­nated because he was get­ting ready to talk. . . He had even con­tacted a Para­mount Stu­dios pro­duc­tion vice-president about mak­ing a movie. While the killers approached Barry Seal’s Cadil­lac in the Baton Rouge twi­light, Seal had been on his car phone with a CIA air­craft pro­cure­ment exec­u­tive in Ari­zona, Bill Lam­beth, who will him­self be mur­dered in Phoenix seven years later. Sud­denly cut off, and fear­ing the worst, Lam­beth fran­ti­cally dialed Barry’s home phone, where his wife Deb­bie answered. ‘I think something’s wrong with Barry,’ Lam­beth said omi­nously.” (Ibid.; p. 445.)

Thanks for the Info in the original post. Cover your six. Even if you like Friedman I wouldn't want anything to happen to you.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by MikeNice81]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Something doesn't smell right.

You know how in scary movies, the victim always does something stupid and the audience is like "NO!!! Don't go down into the dark cellar!"

Well, that's kind of how I feel right now. Why on earth would these guys announce something like this ahead of time? It makes absolutely no sense.

Unless....

Unless WikiLeaks is testing something, or triggering some sort of event that they want to have happen. Maybe there is a video, but maybe they are trying to lure out of the shadows some secret rogue element of the intelligence community?

Either way, they are playing a very risky game. You don't play games with these people, unless you have a very important reason to do so.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
I visited wikileaks tweet account which is supposedly where this story came from but there is nothing there about this event. This a hoax?

Double check zero time, I found it, I would c+p it but my mouse is dieing and would take too long.

Shame really, it has been a good and faithfull mouse.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

first post been looking at ats for a while but this really made me wan to say anything.

the reason i think they may want to announce it first is because look at all other videos what were released straight away they were just looked at as though fake. by doin this they will be building up steam and have a mass audience when released. and the government ill try and make some half a** excuse about it.

the uk (which is where im from) is the exact same as this. corrupt and all about the profit. hence why both the us and uk and nearly all nations are corporations.

sorry for and spelling errors

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I think that if I was made aware of something like this that could get me killed, I would make everyone in the world aware of it as quick as possible.
Don't you think? Fill up the auditorium and make the announcement.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Excellent find and information.

I will spread the word, links and documents my side of the pond

stay alive friend

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Unless WikiLeaks is testing something, or triggering some sort of event that they want to have happen. Maybe there is a video, but maybe they are trying to lure out of the shadows some secret rogue element of the intelligence community?

Either way, they are playing a very risky game. You don't play games with these people, unless you have a very important reason to do so.

I look at it the other way. They haven't been known to bluff in the past. I don't think they are bluffing now.

I think the reason for their delay is to get media sources clamoring ahead of time, and to really have a huge interest in this "film", when it comes out.

You have got to be crazy if you don't think these guys have their bases covered. Obviously they are not the only ones with the information. It will get leaked no matter what.

They are just playing their cards right to get it the media attention it deserves.

Leaked documents are easy to deny.. They just have to say, "No, that one was fabricated by somebody trying to make us look bad". Video evidence is something that is completely undeniable. Wikileaks is just trying to get the journalists salivating first, before they deliver.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Unless....

Imo I think they are "kicking over the anthills", generating a sense of panic in the "intel" community. As you probably know when people / organisations panic they make mistakes, and yes, they are playing a very dangerous game, but it could be their only option in order to get a necessary piece of evidence, maybe.

I just hope they are in the right place at the right time to capitalise on the fallout / panic.

Good luck people.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I will torrent that movie till I die...

And have several backups just in case...

[edit on 24-3-2010 by GakunGak]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You know how in scary movies, the victim always does something stupid and the audience is like "NO!!! Don't go down into the dark cellar!"

Well, that's kind of how I feel right now. Why on earth would these guys announce something like this ahead of time? It makes absolutely no sense.

Unless....

I am guessing that they don't have the video in their possession yet, but are going public as a means of ensuring their safety...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Interesting. The only reason I would go public beforehand in a situation like this is to ensure my safety. It would be terribly fishy if they were to suddenly die or disappear a few days after they announce something this huge. There would be no way to ignore it, especially someone with a rep like WikiLeaks.

My theory is that WikiLeaks has already contacted the intelligence organizations and made them aware of this. The people behind WikiLeaks must be in very secure locations, though.

If/when this film is released, everyone download it as soon as possible, and store extra copies.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
145 flags and over 100 stars in around 5 hours? Maybe I'm not understanding the magnitude of this. The Pentagon has covered up murders...is this...shocking to some? Will it eventually be covered on the mainstream press, or will there be a black out, leaving 90% of the sheeple population in the dark?

Most importantly, if this video is so important, why are they waiting until April 5th to release it? Why not release it now or tomorrow? Is there some legal reason, or do they need that much time to prepare for whatever reason?

[edit on 3/24/2010 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Just speaking for myself here, but
Wikileaks is performing a great public service at significant risk for the principals. Further, they are operating at a very high level of sophistication.
This is significant, in and of itself.
To me, anyway.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

On the flip side, if they don't deliver, all their credibility is going to be smashed. I think I'm just worn down by the amount of failed doomsday predictions. If this "prediction" comes to pass and they release the video, that would be great.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Their information is obviously right on. These guys are the few good guys there are, and most of us know it.

However, why is it being put forth like this ahead of the video? I don't understand that part! I would have got the video out fast!

It could be like a chessgame where they were threatened, and the one detained for 22 hours was given dire warnings for them, and they don't intend to capitulate. So they're taking a giant exposure issue public. They probably have tons of info, and real hard evidence to play hard ball.

I want them to release this to the world ASAP.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

Yes, exactly what I was trying to say in the post above. To ensure safety.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join