It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiki Leaks: Video Of Government Shooting Journalists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+367 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
From my blog Fascist Soup

"Update: The Wiki Leaks video has been released, see the linked blog post for details."

WikiLeaks tweet:

Finally cracked the encryption to US military video in which journalists, among others, are shot. Thanks to all who donated $/CPUs.

Wow

If this turns out to be true (which I have no doubt it is) – this could undermine all the propaganda they’ve put out to-date. If the US government is capable of this, do you think they might be capable of pulling a 9/11 false flag event? We already know the Gulf of Tonkin was staged as well as the attack on the USS Liberty.

As you may or may not know, the current head of the CIA is also the chair of the New York Stock Exchange – with previous heads including George HW Bush.

From Techie-buzz:

WikiLeaks has promised to reveal a Pentagon murder cover-up at the US National Press Club on April 5. Although, very little information is available about the nature of the information available to WikiLeaks, it is definitely sensitive enough to prompt the US government into action.

A flurry of recent updates on the official WikiLeaks Twitter account suggests that they are currently under an aggressive US and Icelandic surveillance operation. Here are the recent tweets by WikiLeaks in chronological order:

WikiLeaks is currently under an aggressive US and Icelandic surveillance operation. Following/photographing/filming/detaining.
    If anything happens to us, you know why: it is our Apr 5 film. And you know who is responsible.
    Two under State Dep diplomatic cover followed our editor from Iceland to skup.no... on Thursday.
    One related person was detained for 22 hours. Computer’s seized.That’s www.skup.no...
    We know our possession of the decrypted airstrike video is now being discussed at the highest levels of US command.
    If you know more about the operations against us, contact secure....__._/
    We have been shown secret photos of our production meetings and been asked specific questions during detention related to the airstrike.
    We have airline records of the State Dep/CIA tails. Don’t think you can get away with it. You cannot. This is WikiLeaks.

In the past, WikiLeaks has played a pivotal role in exposing wrongdoing. It has managed to remain true to its principle of only publishing documents of political, diplomatic, historical or ethical interest. Over the years, it has managed to gain both respect and reputation for making a positive impact.

At the moment, the big question is, did WikiLeaks byte off more than it can chew?

Not if honest bloggers like myself have anything to say about it.

If anything happens to the editors of WikiLeaks, the world will know who did it thanks to citizen journalists not afraid to stand up to the machine.

In related news – WikiLeaks cracks the NATO Narrative for Afghanistan:

Wikileaks has cracked the encryption to a key document relating to the war in Afghanistan. The document, titled “NATO in Afghanistan: Master Narrative”, details the “story” NATO representatives are to give to, and to avoid giving to, journalists.

An unrelated leaked photo from the war: a US soldier poses with a dead Afghani man, in the hills of Afghanistan

The encrypted document, which is dated October 6, and believed to be current, can be found on the Pentagon Central Command website “oneteam.centcom.mil”: [UPDATE Fri Feb 27 15:18:38 GMT 2009: the entire Pentagon site is now down--probably in response to this editorial]

The encryption password is progress, which perhaps reflects the Pentagon’s desire to stay on-message, even to itself.

Among the revelations, which we encourage the press to review in detail, is Jordan’s presense as secret member of the US lead occupation force, the ISAF.

Jordan is a middle eastern monarchy, backed by the US, and historically the CIA’s closest partner in its extraordinary renditions program. “the practice of torture is routine” in the country, according to a January 2007 report by UN special investigator for torture, Manfred Nowak.[1]

The document states NATO spokespersons are to keep Jordan’s involvement secret. Publicly, Jordan withdrew in 2001 and the country does not appear on this month’s public list of ISAF member states.[2]

Some other notes on matters to treat delicately are:

Any decision on the end date/end state will be taken by the respective national and/or Alliance political committee. Under no circumstances should the mission end-date be a topic for speculation in public by any NATO/ISAF spokespeople.

The term “compensation” is inappropriate and should not be used because it brings with it legal implications that do not apply.

Any talk of stationing or deploying Russian military assets in Afghanistan is out of the question and has never been the subject of any considerations.
Only if pressed: ISAF forces are frequently fired at from inside Pakistan, very close to the border. In some cases defensive fire is required, against specific threats. Wherever possible, such fire is pre-coordinated with the Pakistani military.

Altogether four classified or restricted NATO documents on the Pentagon Central Command (CENTCOM) site were discovered to share the ‘progress’ password. Wikileaks has decrypted the documents and released them in full:

NATO Media Operations Centre: NATO in Afghanistan: Master Narrative, 6 Oct 2008
ISAF Afghanistan Theatre Strategic Communications Strategy, 25 Oct 2008
NATO-ISAF Afghanistan Strategic Communications External Linkages, 20 Oct 2008
NATO-ISAF Strategic Communications Ends, Ways and Means, slide, 20 Oct 2008

Now that’s progress.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by mnemeth1]

Mod edit: added in Update line at members request.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by GAOTU789]

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This deserves front page in my opinion and I'd advise everyone to leave a comment, star and flag this thread. To me this is the type of information that this site was made for and it is pivotal to expose such wrong doings of our governments/institutions or whoever it might be.

edit to add:

I would like to also comment on how the government treats any incident that would likely further tarnish the image of themselves to the public eye. This, in my opinion, is blatantly showing the true face of politics today and the deliberate misrepresentation of the people by people with any sort of power within our system of government. The truth must be exposed for what it is and not covered up.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by born2BWild]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
damn !!!
too bad I have to wait til April 5
to see the video (grumbles and kicks dirt)

now a word of caution
u better have a good hiding spot
else u might meet the same fate
as the journalists. best wishes
my friend

i hope this is for real ??????

[edit on 24-3-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Wow.

Flag Star and Bump from me. Very interesting story.

'Long live the social revolution, and it alone.'
-Andre Breton

Wikileaks 4 Life

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm assuming u were part of the discovery team,
any heads up on WHERE this incident occurred??
Iraq, Afgh, or U.S. as u have already seen the video.

one last note:

if they can murder journalists to keep them quiet
they could do it on 9/11 also !!!!

[edit on 24-3-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Caught my eye with this one.. s & f!! Interested to see how this pans out. Have to say, I would not put anything of this sort past ANY government these days...

edit to add: I thought wikileaks was gone? Is it back now or...?

[edit on 24-3-2010 by ganja]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ganja

It is operating with low output.

Until their budget is complete, low activity.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Very interesting, can't wait for the video. I have been a denier of the OS of 911 for awhile but have still believed that our government had nothing to do with it aside from stupidity maybe. This could shed some light on how our government works. Bumping this and puttin at the top of my ATS.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
added some more interesting info.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Wow... this could be HUGE if it ends up being legit.
I am keeping an eye out for this one! Thanks for bringing this info to us.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Of course, the government will murder anyone they think they can get away with. S&F from me. Can't wait until the video comes out. Hopefully, TSHTF will wait a few weeks.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If true, considering Wikileaks' reputation it probably is, this would be disgusting. I wonder if this is from the early days of the Iraq war when some journalists and media organizations were getting killed and bombed in Iraq.

At the time the U.S. government said it was an accident, if this is proof that it was deliberate, we need to arrest those responsible, try 'em and if found guilty, hang 'em.

If acts like these are committed by our government and they go unpunished then it is not our government anymore and it is time to dissolve it.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Anyone who still thinks 9/11 wasn't an inside job is lying to themselves because they don't want to face the truth about how through out mankind government has been stealing peoples' money, staging wars to make profits, and then poisoning and murdering their own people.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is an intense article. I noticed this being covered on some other alternate-news sources so we shall see what happens to it. I doubt the MSM will cover this unless it goes viral, but that is entirely up to us.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's not always such a good policy to make an announcement ahead of time. They should get the vid out right now if they have something.

Bad things have happened to people who make publicity announcements concerning info they have/had.

If you have something dangerous to tell, you don't announce it in advance.
Remember Dorothy Kilgallen!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Glen Beck was the super hacker.

he got the password on the first try

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Excellent Post.

It highlights the intention towards public relations...which at times can be false...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This isnt news is it? I allready know this.but good post.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Amazing, and terrifying story. S&F.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If this is true the government is completely out f control and we need to trace this back as far as we can. And do it by independent tribunal. I am sure about one thing this post will have some eyes on it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join