It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Week Away from Major Terrorist Event

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Now that is a good way to put it

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
you know what I think will happen on June 8th?
well let's see...some astronomy following, doomsday scenario wacko will take the sign of venus passing the sun as a reason to do something crazy . . .

Can you say Heaven's Gate!

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
very interesting info...... it certainly seems like a reasonable prediction.

and with the tankers missing, i can only pray that nothing happens.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The event on June 8th will be an attempt to take out everyone attending the G-8 summit. In the confusion that follows Israel will decide to take out the nuclear facility in Iran. In response Iran will launch a full retalitory response on Israel. This will result in a full response by Israel followed by a retaliatory response by the United States. Extreme confusion will result in Pakistan and India also going to war. Terrorist cells of all types throughout the world will release various biological weapons and unleash bombings resulting in further destruction. After one month the losses on all sides will be staggering. A cease-fire will ensue as the extent of destruction sinks in. Following this will be a worldwide movement to eliminate all weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
WHY is this in the Secret Societies forum?

Anyone?

Bueller?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Any astrologers out there that can contribute additional information?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
errr......Al Qaeda actually backs the election of Kerry because he will do the same thing Clinton did. He will let terrorist attack after terrorist attack happen, and then he will retaliate bombing an empty camp and declare a victory and they know this.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetaryCitizen
The event on June 8th will be an attempt to take out everyone attending the G-8 summit. In the confusion that follows Israel will decide to take out the nuclear facility in Iran. In response Iran will launch a full retalitory response on Israel. This will result in a full response by Israel followed by a retaliatory response by the United States. Extreme confusion will result in Pakistan and India also going to war. Terrorist cells of all types throughout the world will release various biological weapons and unleash bombings resulting in further destruction. After one month the losses on all sides will be staggering. A cease-fire will ensue as the extent of destruction sinks in. Following this will be a worldwide movement to eliminate all weapons of mass destruction.

Do you see pink elephants running those missle stations? I'm kinda wondering, why in your infant wisdom is Isreal going to go after Iran?

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Darktalon]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Israel will take out Iran's nuclear facility because of fears of weapon's grade nuclear material being processed at the site.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
errr......Al Qaeda actually backs the election of Kerry because he will do the same thing Clinton did. He will let terrorist attack after terrorist attack happen, and then he will retaliate bombing an empty camp and declare a victory and they know this.

Errr.... Al Queda actually backs the election of G.W. Bush because he will do nothing to attack Al Queda. He will let terrorist attack after terrorist attack happen and then he will retaliate by invading a country that had nothing to do with the attack he used for the reason for the invasion. He will declare victory in a navy costume on a boat for everyone to laugh at . And they know this.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
damn... that aint good...anything else you can tell us???

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashley
Errr.... Al Queda actually backs the election of G.W. Bush because he will do nothing to attack Al Queda. He will let terrorist attack after terrorist attack happen and then he will retaliate by invading a country that had nothing to do with the attack he used for the reason for the invasion. He will declare victory in a navy costume on a boat for everyone to laugh at . And they know this.

Amen. Can I get a witness?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Al Queda prefers Bush Bashers . Those who prove ignorance
by undermining someone who has the cajones to call it like he
sees it.

They, the "anti-bush" pseudo-intellectual crybabies are performing Perfectly, like little trained puppies,
supporting terrorism where ever they go, speak, or TYPE.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
June 8th....be aware....be alert....al Queda would love to make the date of the founding of Islam as a date where they take out the major leaders of the Western World at the opening of the G-8 Summit in Georgia. The event and date is just too tempting of a coincidence for al Queda.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Really? i guess thats why 2,000 Al Qaeda members have been either killed or captured since the war started. Tell me how many did your good friend Clinton get? You think your other friend kerry will do any better than Clinton?

I guess Al Qaeda prefer to be hunted and dying without killing as many civilians as they can rather than living with noone after them and still making terrorist attacks some other day when they can kill as many westerners as they can...

Keep ignoring the facts that have been presented linking Iraq and Al qaeda Ashley.... Weren't you the one who posted a month ago or so something about lets burn those Americans?

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Any astrologers out there to add input for June 8, 2004?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Really, i guess thats why 2,000 Al Qaeda members have been either killed or captured since the war started. Tell me how many did your good friend Clinton get? You think your other friend kerry will do any better than Clinton?

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Muaddib]

You know, I really dont know. What i do know though is that after a terorist attack on the previous administrations watch they built a country (this one) as a response.

After a terrorist attack on this administrations watch they ruined a few. Including this one.

Do you think the 100 and something billion dollars spent so far with no end in sight is worth the 2000 terrorists killed when there has been no real proof that these guys were even involved.
I mean why not invade Mexico, I heard there were al Queda there. Its closer.

Al queda are in over 80 countries around the world. At 100 and ? billion per 2000 I think the last administration handled things better.

Whats it called?,collateral damage for not enforcing the borders.

I'd say enforce the borders or take the hit. Quit chasing dragons.

Hey mauddib, nice edit. Pay attention.

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by ashley]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Actually we've spent $200 Billion on the Iraqi war at this point

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Well, the US gov keeps saying terrorists might attack soon, and nobody really believes the gov anymore. If the gov wanted to promote more fear from terrorists, they would claim something was gonna happen like they have done, and then something would happen. This would aid credibility to the terrorist threats the government claims exist. It's like in 1984, where the government kept saying we were at war, but the only reason people listened is because things actually did happen.

Plus, I think an overlooked point about Bush is the aggresiveness towards protesters. It doesn't matter what your view is, but thats a right that everyone should have. Bush is telling protesters where and when they can protest and if they step outside the 100 square foot rope area, they are arrested for trespassing on PUBLIC PROPERTY. But most of these cases are promptly thrown out of court. The FBI goes to church meetings, protests, and whatever else to investigate not only the event but keep tabs on the people there. Something happening would aid credit to the govs. fight against protestors, because this would reaffirm the nation's intelligence.

Bush and Ashcroft have actually said that anyone who doesn't like what they are doing is a terrorist in there eyes. Plus the rationale they give for doing what they are to protesters is that they give support terrorists indirectly.

Additionally, the info Ashcroft got about the terrorist situation came from a WEBSITE...so, if something happened, they gov would have to take seriously everything that is said on every website.

I think that this set-up is very likely, but so is something happening at any given moment. Due to the fact that secret societies are obssessed with symbolism in dates, events, etc., its highly possible it could happen then in my opinion.

One more thing...I just joined this thing, Nerdling, are you really that guy in the pic cause I could see him participating actively in ATS...cmon whats the truth?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetaryCitizen
Actually we've spent $200 Billion on the Iraqi war at this point

Oh what a deal.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join