It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Week Away from Major Terrorist Event

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I'm waiting for someone to break into this thread with a claim that Yellowstone park just erupted... or that an Asteroid just smashed into the Bahamas...

You know that, if someone did so, this place would go nuts for about 15 minutes.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Everyone would just imediately scour all news sources, find nothing and figure the guy was an idiot just like AB.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The animals are rising up against humans, they are trying to take their world back!!! Look, they're talking to each other in Latin, they're standing up, they have weapons!!! Stay inside, baracade your house, and turn on the news!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I'm getting pretty tired of these so called "phophets" coming up with nil. Either you're right or you're wrong, nothing in between.

I hope that something does happen so that everyone would shut up for awhile.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I live in New York City. Lived here on 9/11 and saw the WTC burn and fall from my apartment window. These days on Saturday mornings, I am frequently awoken by the increase in air traffic for weekend travellers and I get a little tense BUT I don't ever really feel like there will be another terrorist attack on New York city. I don't even see the purpose for them attacking America, they achieve the same results continually by just releasing a statement that they are intending to attack and the security level across the country is raised and it costs the country several million in precautions. People run around in panic afraid to take planes, go to the city, ride the subway, or open an envelope. What more could they want - why waste energy?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Okay - here it is June 9th.
It's a beautiful sunny day outside.
I am drinking my morning coffee.
I am playing on the computer as usual.
I'm getting ready for homeschool for my daughter.

AND I'M STILL HERE AND NOTHING OF BIBLICAL PROPORTION HAPPENED.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join