It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Week Away from Major Terrorist Event

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
We are now one week away from a major terrorist event. The universe hints of something major as evidenced by the converge of the following on June 8, 2004:

1. The anniversary of the founding of the Islamic religion in Mecca / anniversary date of the death of the Prophet Mohammed
2. The opening of the G-8 Summit in Georgia with George Bush hosting the leaders of the main Western democracies including representatives of all of the European Union nations. George Bush will preside for the first time as 'president' of this organization.
3. The Venus Transit occurs for the first time in 122 years with a return transit in 2012.
4. Astrologically the day is like the day when Richard Nixon resigned from office amd left the white house 30 years ago. George Bush's astrological chart is very similar to the chart for the United States as a country. June 8th is a particularly dangerous date for both.
5. It is the birthday of George Bush's mother Barbara.
6. It will be exactly 1000 days apart from 09-11-2001.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Whoa!!!!!
thats interesting anything else you can see, I will like to know.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well OK, but why does this point to a terrorist event as opposed to some natural disaster?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well may be because in another thread somebody mention 3 tankers missing

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Interesting stuff. I'll have to revisit this post on the 9th. I hope your wrong, but we can only wait and see.

I do have one thought though, if this does happen I know I will be able to say "You sir, are a fricking genius!" or whomever put all that together, if it wasn't you. (or think that you had inside info
jk)

BUT... If the 8th comes and goes, and nothing happens, will you say the oppisite of yourself? Cause you didn't say we are maybe a week away from the next attack, you said we ARE a week away. Just wondering how avid you are about your statement.

By reading these boards, I've really come to love one word, accountability. Will you have it?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Well OK, but why does this point to a terrorist event as opposed to some natural disaster?

Now there's lookin on the bright side of things, eh?

Personally, if I have to choose between the two, I like the idea of terrorist attack better.

Simply because as far as natural dusters go, we are due for an Extinction Level type of event. Caldera blast, Asteroid Impact, that sort of thing. So, It really comes down to lesser of the two evils thing I guess.

Unless, they attack the Caldera I suppose. That old Murphy S.O.B and his damn Laws always seem pop up unexpected. Which is one of his laws I think. Sneaky S.O.B!!

(Just maybe it will be the first day of World Peace!! What the hell? After all, modern physics now says there are no absolutes, just probability percentages. It's a low one, sure, but it could happen.)

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
check the 1000 days of terror post. talking about that also.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
That old Murphy S.O.B and his damn Laws always seem pop up unexpected. Which is one of his laws I think. Sneaky S.O.B!!

LOL

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Darktalon]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetaryCitizen

5. It is the birthday of George Bush's mother Barbara.

NO! THE ANTICHRIST!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I don't want to predict anything but it seems that this event will be a good ocaccion for terrorist to get bush.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Why would terrorists want to get Bush rather than using Bush's incompetence to further their ends?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I am so glad that I found this site, had I not I would have never known of the impending doom that will destroy my vacation while in the Riviera Maya, Mexico.

link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
Unless, they attack the Caldera I suppose. That old Murphy S.O.B and his damn Laws always seem pop up unexpected. Which is one of his laws I think. Sneaky S.O.B!!

Murphy's law is outdated. It's been replaced by O'Malley's Law - that is "Murphy was an optimist!"

link   
I got three dates:

6/4/04
6/11/04
6/26/04

I believe June is the Month. Especially with 1/2 the world Armed forces are conducting "EXERCISES" off the coast of Virginia. Call me crazy, but I think we are not being told something.

Oh Yeah---Why is this in Secret Societies?

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
you know what I think will happen on June 8th?
well let's see...some astronomy following, doomsday scenario wacko will take the sign of venus passing the sun as a reason to do something crazy, they could be terrorists or they could just be nuts, but i think hype might get to some people.

i'll stay inside and lock my doors
just kidding

link   
I was serious btw, she is the Queen Bitch AND the Antichrist!

I'm not buying that milk & cookies bull#!

June is the fashionable month, they want to celebrate my birthday with a colossal explosion! Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Why would terrorists want to get Bush rather than using Bush's incompetence to further their ends?

Exactly, Bush has done far more damage to this country than knocking down 2 buildings. If the "terrorists" could vote they would vote for Bush,and they will.

BTW World Watcher, NO, NO, NO, the other avatars where so much more sexy.

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by ashley]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well I feel right now Bush is not on the favorite list of friends for the terrorist.? right?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetaryCitizen
We are now one week away from a major terrorist event. The universe hints of something major as evidenced by the converge of the following on June 8, 2004:

Here is another take on this issue, and it is not focused on the doom and gloom of the world that we live in. You are right, this year's Venus Transit of June 6-8 takes place at an amazing gathering of energies in the Mayan calendar. We have the chance to change things people, work with me here.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well I feel right now Bush is not on the favorite list of friends for the terrorist.? right?

Well, the Bush family and the bin Laden family have very close ties, irrespective of what may be said about the excommunication of little boy Osama.

In the stereotyped world of caves and sinister explosive plots against all good Americans you might be very surprised with the high regard in which retarded son "president" Bush is held as a pawn in the unwinding of perceived American influence on world matters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join