It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys sees UFO in Cleveland for 10th straight night

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
please tell me you have a decent camcorder or camera with nv or something of the sort

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
hate to complain, but the person filming the footage of these craft has had 10 solid chances to purchase a tripod to avoid the confusion and skepticism that come along w. shaky footage. did he?

Noooooooooooooooo.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
News networks have been running this story for 10 nights, why dont they send along a camera crew ?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This keeps getting worst. 10 days in a row and not a single TV station sent a professional team to capture some quality images?

WTF!

I guess being the first TV station to capture a high quality image of a UFO isn't that important at all. It amazes me.

And where in the heck is MUFON with all it's experts?

Not a single civilian with a good camera and the necessary skills to get some good images?

I must say that this is starting to sound odd.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandob453
it would be very naive to believe were are the only intelligent beings in the cosmos. The catholic church has even excepted the fact that intelligent beings may exist is some far off place or who knows may they are already here lol. For the catholic church to admit that it would take an act of god or solid proof. just open your mind a little to the realm of possibilities that is all i am saying

I don't think anyone (in their right mind) would deny that there could be intelligent beings in our vast vast universe.
the topic of debate is wether they've visited us or not.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
now ontopic.
i've seen some pretty strange videos regarding lake erie, it could be some kind of hotspot?
or is there a military base nearby, or perhaps just a regular airport.
i've got the agree with most of you here, that the footage isn't actually al that. especially considering the fact that it has been there for 10 consequtive nights.

thanks for bringing this to our attention OP!

(PLZ, point out any spelling errors i made, i'm trying to boost my english skills a bit)

[edit on 16-3-2010 by kn0wh0w]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Doesn't Springer, or SO or someone here at ATS have a good camera they can overnight to member consigliere on a short term loan so he can get some decent footage? Tripod, killer zoom, NV, the works! Better yet might even be a telescope with a camera attachment. Someone get fricken closeup, will ya?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
10 nights in a row.

I think if tonight there isn't a major news network there, we should boycott all news networks as being shills. We will hear endlessly about some freaking old woman with 60 cats in her home and how unsanitary it is, but not a single cameraman filming what may either be a hoax, or the most groundbreaking earth changing story in the history of mankind.

not a single proper reporter...10 days...what the hell is going on here?

They had a segment on it on MSNBC yesterday. If it keeps happening, I'm sure they will send a crew to check it out.

Yes, they should have after this happening three nights in a row.

10 now?

They are going to be forced to cover it.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Blender]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Alright, everyone. I live in the Euclid/Cleveland are. My father called me about this last week closer to when it started because he had heard about it on the Mike Trivassanno show. I am normally the one to pay attention to these types of things, but ever since the odd events in the Cleveland area back in 2004 (2004?), he will pay attention now and again, mainly because Triv was the main source of news on the subject back on that day in 04, as well. I immediately grabbed my camera, charged it up, and headed out to the lake. Sims Park in Euclid, to be exact on the location. I did not see a thing. Granted, I didnt stay for very long and it was cloudy. I will go out again tonight or tomorrow and check it out again. Unfortunately, I can not access those daily motion and youtube links at work. Do either mention what time this takes place usually?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Also, I can guarantee better camera work, if I do catch anything. However, if there is something to see, this will be the best spot for it.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreyFoxSolid
Alright, everyone. I live in the Euclid/Cleveland are. My father called me about this last week closer to when it started because he had heard about it on the Mike Trivassanno show. I am normally the one to pay attention to these types of things, but ever since the odd events in the Cleveland area back in 2004 (2004?), he will pay attention now and again, mainly because Triv was the main source of news on the subject back on that day in 04, as well. I immediately grabbed my camera, charged it up, and headed out to the lake. Sims Park in Euclid, to be exact on the location. I did not see a thing. Granted, I didnt stay for very long and it was cloudy. I will go out again tonight or tomorrow and check it out again. Unfortunately, I can not access those daily motion and youtube links at work. Do either mention what time this takes place usually?

I'm 99& sure that I read it was happening around 7:30 pm.

Anyway heres MSNBC's coverage a couple day ago.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Blender]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
FINALLY WE HAVE A SOMEONE THAT WILL PUT FORTH SOME EFFORT AND PROVE THE EXISTENCE OFF UFOS GET SOME GOOD PHOTOS MY FRIEND WE AT ATS BELIEVE IN YOU

Finally we have a someone that will put forth some effort and prove the existence off ufos get some good photos my friend we at ats believe in you

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on March 16th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
and the reason i say prove the existence of ufos it is for the people who just dismiss the phenomena as just lights in the sky obviously something is generating the light the question is not if ufos exist it is what are they

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This is getting ridiculous. Ten nights in a row and all we have is lousy footage of stupid lights. I mean, this is like an intelligence test for our species - place a glowing ufo right above a lake every night and observe how long will it take for humanity to respond. We clearly failed the test...

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Maslo]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The news of this sighting has reached many corners of the world so I suspect many people to be out tonight on the 11th(?) night to see what this is all about.

Will be expecting some nice new crisply zoomed footage/information if the phenomena continues to occur. Untill then there's only a grain of salt to spare.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

ya were failures no doubt if we are being tested by another race or a supreme being we are not doing very well. i like the signature thats pretty funny

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You guys realize the 10 nights in a row thing was two nights ago right? This was posted on GLP so there is/was a thread there.

I am not sure what has happened the last two nights but I am pretty sure no one saw anything on the 11th night which would have been I think night before last.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GreyFoxSolid

Thank you for your efforts GreyFox.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexander_delta

Originally posted by Jezus
reply to post by alexander_delta

Is that supposed to be satire?

If it is fuzzy picture it isn’t anything.
If it is clear picture it is fake.

I think its relevant to the Ohio footage. Where is the high fidelity shot? Where is the night vision? Where is the thermal shot?

After 10 days they cant rent a freakin plane and go look at it?

Until then, its a "stupid light"....

But what is the "stupid light"?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join