It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys sees UFO in Cleveland for 10th straight night

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is spooky. This guy apparantly keeps seeing an orb orb a craft or some type of space anomaly creating a light every night and zipping through the sky. and through various parts of the night. It's hard to tell what it is but it's caught the attention of MUFON and the big network news channels so it must hold uo to some extent. multiple sightings by different people and the MUFON studier that went out there to check to see if his story held weight. Whatever it is it'll be intresting to see what will turn out. enjoy...........and any thoughts??

www.dailymotion.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-3-2010 by blaws572]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'm listening to Eugene on the Kevin Smith Show speak about the phenomenon right now. It's the last ten minutes of the show, actually. Great stuff.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
soon it will be disclosure time...get ready to change because with the existence of extra terrestrials known to all of mankind there will be a paradigm shift...change in religon and the way we look at life itself

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BreakinThEwaLL
soon it will be disclosure time...

I see from your join date that you are new here (welcome to ATS by the way!) and not yet become jaded from reading your hundredth "Disclosure is imminent!" thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
lol im well aware of it...im just saying the sightings are getting more and more frequent every year, soon there will be so many sightings it will not be are ufo's real or not it will be what or who is in the ufo's! im not saying it will be this year but in my lifetime thats for sure.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
10 straight night and no solid footage yet? Astounding, yet predictable. Why is it when there is a "UFO flap" where they come out damn near every night for months there never seems to be professional footage taken of it, especially if it hits the Joe public news cycle?

But yeah, BreakinThEwaLL, seriously give up on your disclosure fantasy. Your viewpoint could be expressed with the same gusto 10 years ago and 10 years from now, but nothing will ever come o fit.

Seeing stupid lights in the sky that don't and wont amount to anything is far from pushing whomever you think holds all the cards into disclosing whatever truth your current fantasy thinks they know. Trust me, if there was anything significant and conclusive to disclose, it would have been leaked by now, and not leaked in the manner of those UFO nuts that make the lecture circuits tell you it has. I'm talking Lewinsky big here, lol....

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
well ive seen 6 ufo's in my life and 4 in just the past year so i dont need any clear footage to know if its real or not ive seen them with my own eyes...not saying there alien because i live right next to wright patterson so they could be reverse engineered but to think god created all this space just for us is sadly close minded!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Hahaha, you called it!!!
nomorestupidlights.blogspot.com...

10 straight nights and nobody bothers to check it out with an airplane or RC plane....

[edit on 16-3-2010 by alexander_delta]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
i guess you guys have to see to believe because i was sounding like you until i SAW!
SO DO YOU GUYS THINK OUT OF EVERYONE WHO HAS SEEN A UFO THAT THEY'RE ALL HOAXES??

So do you guys think out of everyone who has seen a ufo that they're all hoaxes??

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on March 16th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Here are some links to some footage and the news talking about it:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I thought I would pass it on. Scary btw!

[edit on 16-3-2010 by jasno]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Can't Elvis visit the rock & roll hall of fame without people bothering him? Leave the King alone!

Don't forget to tip your waitresses.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BreakinThEwaLL

Ive seen a few strange things in the UK as well, an orange orb the size of the sun in the sky if looked at, kept flicking on and off and zoomed away, another craft which was black/chalkboard color not so high up flying in a straight line morphing at the same time (the whole street saw it!!). they only seem to happen around july august times
very fishy.....

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
10 nights in a row that is significant and there is no military jets scrambled to intercept. Only mufon and locals investigating what in sam hell is going on. Pardon me but should someone be sending up jets or point a giant telescope at it to verify what in gods name it is???? Silly

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
if you dont acknowledge it it aint there no worries if i did not see it it never happened. rubbish

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mandob453

Oh I am sure the military knows about it, and is investigating it.

But it is the US govt policy to always deny anything about UFOs, and to withhold from taxpayers any information they have collected. Other countries have better policies, where they are upfront and honest with their people. Remember many of our politicians got in power through lying to the public, so its nothing new to them.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

thats crazy jumpingbeanz atleast the whole street saw it and you arent known as the conspiracy woman lol.ill share with you my experience.

my buddy and i were playin basketball on a cloudy day and i got this urge to look up in the sky and the only blue spot in the sky was a ufo turning colors every milisecond...it split up into 3 seperate ufo's and took off.(my buddy saw this to)this was in 08 but not the first one ive ever seen...i saw one before on july 4 2001 but ever since the one in 08 ive seen 6 others! then i got to thinkin if god made all this space what terrible waste if were the only ones. i do think we do have neighbors some that are bad and some that are good. we may soon see! i know that if i did not see those ufo's i would probably not believe in aliens but seeing is believing and we know now there are things that are invisible to are eye..so are sense of perception is not the best...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jasno

you think its weird no planes in the sky investigating or maybe their lights are just off

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mandob453

how far up in the sky is it???

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
i have had 3 sightings of unexplained aircraft always during the though i live in az they say there a secret airforce out north east of tucson where they drop ordinance

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
have no idea look at the video seems way up there though

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join