It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys sees UFO in Cleveland for 10th straight night

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mandob453

If I am correct, the phenomenon is apparantly appearing over the lake itself, so driving to it using a automobile would be impossible. So Why hasn't anyone gone out there in a boat? As far as any one having a decent videocamera, I find that highly unlikely in a modern urban area. They do have a Best Buy there? Not to mention several video and photography retailers. Gee I can get a good used Cannon Vid Cam online for around $300.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
whole situation makes no sense to me like i said if you dont acknowledge its there that means i dont have to explain it. Good old FAA, Airforce, and DOD.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I think people who are addicted to the internet are frusterated because they cannot see a UFO staring at a computer screen at home. Going to the scene is why others are seeing them and people online are not.

This case is turning out to be pretty good.

And that is hard for some people to admit.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on March 16th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If the increased numbers of sightings are here, we should be ready for the false flag "alien invasion" that the NWO is going to pull.
That Reagan speech was too much info back then on the ONU conference
www.youtube.com...
Now we must be ready not to fall for this lie too.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
10 nights in a row.

I think if tonight there isn't a major news network there, we should boycott all news networks as being shills. We will hear endlessly about some freaking old woman with 60 cats in her home and how unsanitary it is, but not a single cameraman filming what may either be a hoax, or the most groundbreaking earth changing story in the history of mankind.

not a single proper reporter...10 days...what the hell is going on here?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redhead6971
I find it extremely interesting that after 10 nights, no one and I mean no one has shown up with a high quality video camera to take all kinds of video of this phenomenon. I mean this is the Cleveland, Ohio area with an urban population and surrounding area of close to 500,000 people. If it were me and I had the equipment and time, I would have been there on Day 3. Oh, and tell them to please bring a tripod, I have had enough of little white lights dancing all over the screen.

I believe the phrase is "no more stupid lights"!!!!

www.nomorestupidlights.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by alexander_delta

Is that supposed to be satire?

If it is fuzzy picture it isn’t anything.
If it is clear picture it is fake.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Very good case indeed and yes the internet does indeed clouds our judgment because of so many fabricated stories. I live in Tucson and have 3 sightings i guess it just takes getting off your lazy butt being a little more active and just scan the sky from time to time. maybe than will u see what so many others have. for u debunkers out there thanks for the speculation our civilization would be no where if were not the debate thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Would somebody get this person a tripod, the bouncy video is so 80's.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

Is that supposed to be satire?

If it is fuzzy picture it isn’t anything.
If it is clear picture it is fake.

I think its relevant to the Ohio footage. Where is the high fidelity shot? Where is the night vision? Where is the thermal shot?

After 10 days they cant rent a freakin plane and go look at it?

Until then, its a "stupid light"....

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by blaws572
[...] any thoughts??

Oh, I don't know. My first thought is that maybe somebody is doing a little boating at night. My second thought is that this "UFO" video might not be pure crap, but it's in the neighborhood of 99.999% pure crap.

And it must be a pretty slow night for the local news. Where's the obligatory "X-Files" Theme? Some intern is definitely falling down on the job there.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

im inclined to agree with u my friend not that i want to but after 10 days you would think that someone would invest a lil more on possibly the biggest story to hit mankind next to avatar but who am i kidding we would rather focus our attention on mtv or some bs like that

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
10 nights?

Nearly two weeks a light is appearing in the sky and nobody can find a camera that shows more detail then a point of light?

Night 1: Oh look at that!
Night 2: Oh look its back!
Night 3: What a coincidence!
Night 4: Maybe I should tell someone...
Night 5: Oh yah, I was going to call that reporter.
Night 6: Still there I see, I wonder where I put my good camera.
Night 7: Got my good camera, oh darn battery is dead.
Night 8: These are AAA, I need AA!
Night 9: Why doesn't the dumb thing just land?
Night 10: Oh well, I'm sure someone else will notice.

I want to believe as much as anyone but this is all a bit much.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharklive6
Things to Note: 1988 CG FOIA Document of Lake Eerie UFO

December 14, 1994 Liberty Township Police Department
UFO sighting with multiple Law Enforcement Officers
Chasing and witnessing similar object

911 recording of the night's events
members.tripod.com...

Great post Sharklive - Ohio's certainly had far more than its fair share of unexplained UFO incidents over the years.

The two cases mentioned in your post often get overlooked (or wilfully ignored) by debunkers but here's another famous Ohio incident in which policemen chased an unknown object for over 80 miles - it was also used as inspiration for a scene in Steven Spielberg's 'Close encounters' film.

*Above BlueBook* - Ohio UFO Chase , Portage County April 17, 1966

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

I like the way you put it i am a believer from my own personal experiences but come on maybe inbreeding is a cultural fad in ohio who knows i hate to be a lil mean but come on people borrow a decent camera g willigers

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
My thoughts...

They are lights. Get over it.

Or should I get out my tinfoil?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Semus
Or should I get out my tinfoil?

Tin foil works pretty good, but it's a little old school. What we're looking at now is a nice bicycle helmet made of a carbon graphic composite. Blocks the alien/government mind control rays really well, and doesn't look as dorky.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hey Guys,

I'm in Cleveland and weve been talkin about it for a few days now. What's suprisingly funny, is very few people in Cleveland (who aren't ATSers) even know about it. With something this "strange" you'd think more media coverage would be in order, or at least some official statement, as to not panic citizens.But thats not the weirdest thing Ive seen over the lake.
This is for the "locals". Does anyone recall a storm over the lake maybe 8 or so years ago. It was almost moving intelligently. It was a sorta dark greenish and orange color.We were driving from downtown and the storm moved very swiftly almost giving chase. Any one recall that anomoliy?
Anyway, goin down there tonight to check it out, will post tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Semus

if they are lights what kinds of lights and why has our government or state agencies confirmed this particular phenomenon. lights funny.... so quick do dis believe. i guess all it takes is personal experience

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join