It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys sees UFO in Cleveland for 10th straight night

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The best story on this is here:

www.examiner.com...

MUFON got involved on nights 8,9,10 and apparently have nothing to show for it other than a single frame with a light.

The guy that started all this is completely unreliable for the fact that he's been there 11 nights in a row and has nothing to show for it but fuzzy, out of focus, garbage.

I don't see anything coming from this.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaws572
This is spooky. This guy apparantly keeps seeing an orb orb a craft or some type of space anomaly creating a light every night and zipping through the sky. and through various parts of the night. It's hard to tell what it is but it's caught the attention of MUFON and the big network news channels so it must hold uo to some extent. multiple sightings by different people and the MUFON studier that went out there to check to see if his story held weight. Whatever it is it'll be intresting to see what will turn out. enjoy...........and any thoughts??

www.dailymotion.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-3-2010 by blaws572]

I`ve been seeing this kind of anomaly for 5 years now....
it appears almost the same time almost day to day ,but may differ in location in the sky
(where i live i have pretty good 360 degrees view around sky, Just fields around me and flat ground
and no artificial lighting reflecting from nearby cities etc)

reason i havent photographed is just the same as stated above....
it would show just a blur image with lit spot in it....so wont bother cause all ive got is cell phone cam. Ain`t into photographing .
But i see it up there,i know its up there, thats good enough for me....

Edit: and i Live quite far from Cleveland

[edit on 16-3-2010 by zoomer72]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

Video turned me off from the very beginning. They made sure to state "at least that is what one man claims"

I would think there would be a lot more people getting envolved. My guess is, that when a professional camera crew is there, there are no lights.

Still interesting and fun to let the imagination go. Reminds me of a south park episode I just watched. ET's come to test us, and we fail.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BreakinThEwaLL

christians have been saying the same thing about jesus for years. he's coming!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If I had 10 dates with the same woman and hadn't managed to get laid by the 10th night......Well c'mon, how hard can it be? I know things are pretty difficult to film in the sky, but he's had at least 9 practice nights to get it right and his mates came along too.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
this is a good thread thanks for the better part of my day. i suppose this is just another failed opportunity by our local and national media to cover ground breaking worth while news you would think they would have some special video equipment guess we shall never know

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
weird ... imo, the fact that fox news are trying to say it could be extraterestirial leads me to think its more likely something is being tested secretly!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

Originally posted by alexander_delta

Originally posted by Jezus
reply to post by alexander_delta

Is that supposed to be satire?

If it is fuzzy picture it isn’t anything.
If it is clear picture it is fake.

I think its relevant to the Ohio footage. Where is the high fidelity shot? Where is the night vision? Where is the thermal shot?

After 10 days they cant rent a freakin plane and go look at it?

Until then, its a "stupid light"....

But what is the "stupid light"?

We would all like to know, but nobody has been able to answer that.
I think we all have to change the culture from one of "ooh look at the pretty lights" to "hey, I am going to determine what that is".

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
OK, so is there anyone in that area that has access to some good cameras?

Maybe someone should be out there checking infrared during the day, while someone with an HD camcorder take some video footage at night!

My university loans out super expensive cameras to students that need them (for free)... maybe there is a school there that does this.

Some one could get a cheap telescope (or binoculars) and take pictures of it with a decent (10.0MP+) digital camera.

There are so many ways to get a good image, and we finally have a time where we know that a UFO is going to be there, I think that someone from ATS living around there should get off their asses and find out what this is.

P.S. Someone could go buy a high end HD camcorder from staples and then return it within 14 days.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
not to get off topic what you tube number

hope i did this right here some footage of a ufo see in ohio i believe 2008 over lake eerie researchers say this is hot spot

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Why doesnt MUFON or its "investigators" buy one of these? How can you be an investigator if you have no tools of the trade?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm starting to wonder after nasa makes repeated comments as we had nothing in the sky at this time if maybe we finally have ufo like aircrafts in our own possesion. That could account for some of the sightings...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The topic is Guys sees UFO in Cleveland for 10th straight night, not each other.

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by consigliere
Hey Guys,

I'm in Cleveland and weve been talkin about it for a few days now.
Anyway, goin down there tonight to check it out, will post tomorrow.

Finally! a member that is prepared to go and see what all the fuss is, congratulations you have shown many members from Ohio up on this site. ATS always gets the news first this is a fact! and with many experienced talented memebers we should be able make a definate conclusion after seeing some proper footage, shot by someone with a bloody tripod!

10 days straight and still nothing to get our teeth into anyone else getting a little edgy! COME on ATS lets get things going !

[edit on 16-3-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Observing that particular footage of one UFO or series of UFO events appears insufficient to create proof of anything unusual going on does not mean that the person making that observation is close-minded or in denial of the possibility that some UFOs could be exotic craft of some kind or another.

Believing that some UFO sightings have been documented as hoaxes does not mean that the person holding that belief is asserting that all UFO sightings are and must be hoaxes.

Not personally seeing anything extraordinary or unusual in a particular piece of footage does not make someone close-minded.

Just saying.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
The best story on this is here:

www.examiner.com...

MUFON got involved on nights 8,9,10 and apparently have nothing to show for it other than a single frame with a light.

The guy that started all this is completely unreliable for the fact that he's been there 11 nights in a row and has nothing to show for it but fuzzy, out of focus, garbage.

I don't see anything coming from this.

I woulden't call this guy unreliable. He has a cell phone, which has crappy resolution. I don't expect or require him to run out and by a $1,000.00 camera. Also, there were a LOT of people who saw this. In the past you might see a UFO, light in the sky, what ever, for a day or two or three. Then it would go away, usually. It's also very unusual to see a UFO reported above a major metro area. (Bud Hopkins did put out a book about 15 years ago about an abduction in New York City. I think the name was "witnesed, the central park abductions". It woud seem NYPD and a diplomat saw this. According to the book.)

I have my own theory that there are just as many UFO's above cities then there are seen by a lonely farmer. In a city, it's hard to see the stars at night or any thing else for that matter. Also our attention will focus on events around us. The greater the crowds or complexity of what we have to do, like crossing a city street, the less likely we are to see something out side our immediste concern. If you let your mind wander while you cross that street, the better chance you have of being killed.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Consigliere,

I just U2U'd you some informationif you would perhaps like to coordinate since we are both in the area. If not, it's cool, no worries, I know I am a stranger.

Anyway, 7:30pm this thing shows up usually, right?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I apologize for my bad manners....rough day. I would like to say that I think this is exciting news and I'm from Indiana. If this keeps happening I think I might drive there and take a look for myself. It is very interesting however that it isn't getting more coverage. If absolutely nobody can explain what it is, then I think that is good news. Sometimes it is nice to know that something can't be explained.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GreyFoxSolid

These ufo orbs love communication. try pointing a torch at it/or at an empty space where you hope it to appear and flash three times, one second apart. The three flash sequence really helps bring them towards you, they can be timid and if you are lucky take hours to bring close. Best of luck guys, I use this sequence here in the uK and it works so give it a try out near Lake Eerie

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join