It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to summon demons?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

I certainly don't think there's anything wrong with cherry picking, in fact it's a similar path that I'm taking, the common thread idea.

I'm fascinated that you first say Hinduism and Catholicism... I'm very interested in Hinduism but I can only see something very dark and conspiratorial in Catholicism. But maybe that's just my own prejudice. Thanks for replying anyway, I haven't heard of the Hawaiian idea you mentioned, i will look in to it.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
reply to post by someotherguy

I'm fascinated that you first say Hinduism and Catholicism... I'm very interested in Hinduism but I can only see something very dark and conspiratorial in Catholicism.

Hinduism is a good path & will get you a long way towards the Truth. Meditation is key.

I can understand that view towards Catholicism. I think the information about the archangels & demons (both of whom are real entities) is good & useful. I do feel that the Truth was purposefully twisted to control people, such as at the Council of Nicea, which is unfortunate.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
i never used to believe in spirits or demons or anything untill i played the ouija board and it worked. I didnt realise i was talking to a demon untill it was to late and it had me under its control. Then the nightmares started. I would wake up in sleep paralysis scared out of my mind but not being able to move. I could no longer sleep in my room as i would get a sense of absolute dread everytime i closed the light and id have to run out of my room because i would be so scared. I had to sleep on the couch every night. I was no longer able to sleep during the night and i would have to wait for daylight before i could fall asleep. If i fell asleep before then i would wake up from nightmares covered in sweat and in sleep paralysis unable to move but scared out my mind. It then started putting voices in my head during the day until i thought i was going crazy and would have to be put into a mental hospital. Thanks god in the end i found a way to get rid of it. I now no longer fear sleeping and i no longer hear voices in my head. However i am glad i had the experience in the end as i now believe in god and guardians and spirits. However the OP has no idea what he is getting himself into. These things dont care about you one little bit. Their only purpose is to bring death and destruction to anything and everything they can. They are the opposite of God and angels and anything that is good. You will not be able to control them, they will get into your head and control you. If this is what you want to happen then i fear that a demon is already influencing your decisions in order for it to gain direct access to your mind just as it did to me with the ouija board. This is my second go at posting this as when i tried to send it before it didnt send and everything i wrote got erased so i take that as something does not want you to read this. I just hope its not to late for you.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfFarq
You people are insane. Go get some psychiatric help. There's no such thing as "demons". Idiots!

Er how are you goin gto prove that demons do not exist. How can you prove that i do not exist??

Gotcha

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
A few questions for those of you "in the know" about these types of things (there seem to be a fair number of you on ATS):

1) Can evil spirits locate people who do not take part in these Demonic rituals or those that have no intention of contacting spirits?

2) If one is unlucky to encounter these demons, would the average person be able to deny them access to their mind and body? (Can the average person use mental strength and positive energy to defeat these entities...or does one have to spend years developing skills to do so?)

3) Do demons/evil spirits fear anything in the physical world? (I get the feeling they are not too fond of Dogs, but that is just a feeling)

4) Can these spirits be helped/healed/converted from the Dark side to the Light side?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Those are some very good questions. Flag for you. My answers are my opinions based on my own personal experiences and are in no way "etched in stone truths".

1] I think they do and I think that is what deamonic posessions are. Somebody somewhere opened a gate and wasn't able to close it again in time. They were able to protect themselves but not anyone else. This is a very good case in point that no one should try doing this until they know EXACTLY what they are doing.

2] No. Again, this is where posession comes in, and those poor people didn't know what him 'em. Literally. A lot of cases where the deamon is drawn back out of the body, the posessed person doesn't remember anything. An average person doesn't stand a chance against these "things".

3] No. Ours is a positive life force that is greater than their dark one. But I wouldn't go so far as to call it fear. Loathing, hatred, disinterest.....emotions more along those lines. I don't think they "fear" anything.

4] If you know what you're doing, it's possible, but not probable. Kind of like Kieth Richards and Boy George hanging out at the beach together,[lol] possible but not probable. More times then not, they're their for a reason, it's no accident. You can't take something or someone, somewhere that they either don't want to go to or haven't been to before.

All of my answers here are based on my own personal beliefs of the afterlife which in turn are based on my experiences in life. My beliefs are more scientific [pragmatic] than religious [emotional] at this point. Every person on this planet, the planet itself, the solar system and the universe are electrically charged and are all connected together. You have positive and negative currents everywhere and in every person. If you think positive thoughts and do positive things in your life and are just a generally a good person, you will be drawn to other good people, places and things in your life. Hence the saying "birds of a feather flock together".

Conversly, if you're bad, that's what you're going to attract. And it doesn't just happen while your body is alive. If your vibrational currents are positive when you die, then they are going to gravitate toward other positive currents. You cannot convert AC power to DC power, they can work in tandem, but you can't mix them. Same concept.

We as humans either fear the "dark side", the negative, or revere the "light side", the positive. Why? I don't know. Maybe it's because religion has been so ingrained into the human psyche for centuries, it's just human nature at this point to assign emotions to the afterlife. In my opinion, angels and deamons in general, and the afterlife in particular, are exclusive to religion. They are, and should be, kept seperate.

Religion does have it's place though. It keeps us aware that there is something bigger and more powerful than us, and "it" is in charge. Take a close, unbiased look at the world around us today, and try to tell yourself honestly that "we" are in charge.

IMO, there will always be a rift, a seperation, of beliefs between the religious and scientific communities. And it's sad. If this seperation weren't there, if they were able to work in tandem, the human race could grow both spritually and physically to the point where we could exist on a higher plane of existance.

But until that time comes, people will keep trying to rein in powers, summon spirits from the dark side, they know nothing about.

Peace

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hi, Dark Ghost,

This is my personal opinion based on my experiences. I'm not offering it at the "Truth," just opinion.

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

1) Can evil spirits locate people who do not take part in these Demonic rituals or those that have no intention of contacting spirits?

Yes. I think anyone who is weak or unprotected could be a target. Also, anyone who stands out as a particularly bright light might draw their attention.

2) If one is unlucky to encounter these demons, would the average person be able to deny them access to their mind and body? (Can the average person use mental strength and positive energy to defeat these entities...or does one have to spend years developing skills to do so?)

I think it's possible for the average person to do this alone, if one keeps his or her energy high, focuses on love, etc. However, if one calls on one of the higher-dimensional beings for help, such as Michael or Rafael, then they will drive the demon away for you. I have personal experience w/ this.

3) Do demons/evil spirits fear anything in the physical world? (I get the feeling they are not too fond of Dogs, but that is just a feeling)

Yes, I believe they do. I have gotten that certain high vibrational music is actually "painful" to them.

Animals are light-beings that seem to be able to sense the presence of demons, so you could be right that they don't like dogs.

4) Can these spirits be helped/healed/converted from the Dark side to the Light side?

Many people seem to think they can be. I'm not sure. They seem to be driven away by love. The vibration seems to make them uncomfortable.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Hey Stealthyaroura! Wow.. this information is JUST what I've been looking for, thanks for sharing your insight. I've always been very curious about Crowley and have often wondered if the "inner contacts" of the various magickal orders grown from him were ET's. I googled LAM and Crowley and the first site I found on the subject is www.boudillion.com...

Fascinating. Thank you much!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think that even though you might feel that "nothing is happening" nevertheless believe you me things are happening. However happening on a level of dimensionality which is invisible to your conscious perception. The contact that you are trying to make is already fully operating in your subconsciousness. So these rituals are designed to put you into contact with your own subconsciousness. That takes time. Perhaps a long time. Perhaps a very long time. Patience is required.

I remember watching a GoogleVideo [inserted below] made by a man "Bill Schnoebelen" who once operated as a "scribe" during certain rituals being enacted by his witchcraft brother. Both these two man were trying to communicate with this really evil entity called "Asmodeus". They set up a circle of protection. The idea is that if the person calling the demon stays inside of the circle of protection then the demon cannot harm the person. They were doing this ritual of invocation in their garage. The mans wife was preparing dinner in the kitchen. She was not greatly informed what the hell the men were doing. All she knew is that she were not to interfere. So the ritual went on for hours and hours. They were getting tired and the dinner was cooking in the kitchen. Both men felt like ending the ritual for the day. However just when they were about to stop an amazing apparition rose up out of the ground of the garage. At this point both men knew that they aught to have performed the rituals out in the open. The entity was massive and really pissed off. It made a horrific smell and hideous noise. It was over powering. However both man knew that they were protected within the circle. So it would have continued. However something interesting happened. Let this be a warning to all. This demon "Asmodeus" appears to have made the telephone situated in the garage to ring. The man operating the ritual probably because he thought it to be his wife calling them to end the ritual so as to have dinner stepped outside of the circle of protection to answer the phone. Immediately as he answered the phone reaching outside of the circle to do so there was a massive bang like thunder of a lightning strike and a huge flash and the man was gone. Presumably taken away to Hell by this apparition called "Asmodeus". Even to this day the man has never returned. He is a missing person. The "scribe" wrote all this in his occult grimoire [diary] of the ritual. All that could be done was to close the ritual and just go and have dinner with his witchcraft sister. She has not yet seen the return of her husband. He is no doubt in Hell with this "Asmodeus" demon which he so patiently conjured.
SHIMONO

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

[edit on 14/3/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Fairly long thread and not sure if this has been mentioned but these " dark rites " are not something you do one night on a whim . These rites take a great deal of preparation before the ritual can even be attempted . In some cases the ritual can last 6 months , yes 6 months . See the grimoire's of Abramelin .

The preparation for these types of rituals can range from daly washing and preyer to for going speaking , to out right segregation . Fasting as well as other forms of sensory depravation play a big role in preparing for some of these rituals .

Another big factor is the Astrological timing of the ritual . Depending on what " demon " and goal you wish to express with your ritual will require a certain celestial arraignment of heavenly bodies to give your ritual the energy that it needs .

Often these rituals will also require you to obtain certain , hard to get , items . These items are used to craft your ritual tools as part of ones preparation for the ritual . When creating these items Astrological timing is also required . Often one may have to wait a while before a favorable Astrological alinement occurs that would allow for the construction of the item or the carrying out of the ritual .

As for PDF files of various grimoires they should not be to hard to find at all . The Grimoires of King Solomon is one of the more popular ones out there as it is said that King Solomon used summoned Demons to construct his Temple .

Having said all of that , I personally would not recommend this practice to anyone and for the record I have never took part in type of ritual . However , I do find this topic , as well as many others , to be of interest and worthy of study .

[edit on 14-3-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I know this isn’t what you want to be hearing, but I have to say it. What you’re trying to do is very dangerous, to be put it mildly. In my opinion, those who are able to help you the most are those who are telling you to please not do what you’re planning/wanting to do.

Scott Harper

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This is just ridiculous! What has the world come to...

Is this what our youth are doing with their time these days? Somebody help this kid!

Is your life really that bad?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Yeah I just watched that. If that story was true, why can he not stop laughing? Like he laughed at the fact the guy died and laughed when he told the wife and then widow. Like.. the guy was suddenly killed and dragged to hell, and he just giggles about it? And has no sympathy for the wife? And then they just eat dinner?

Don't you find that a little fishy?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OdovacarDvilhelm
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Yeah I just watched that. If that story was true, why can he not stop laughing? Like he laughed at the fact the guy died and laughed when he told the wife and then widow. Like.. the guy was suddenly killed and dragged to hell, and he just giggles about it? And has no sympathy for the wife? And then they just eat dinner?

Don't you find that a little fishy?

I have watched 4hrs out of the nine so far, and he seems to have deep genuine firsthand knowledge of witchcraft, Satanism, masons etc. He also seems to be very desensitized to it all and disconnected from it. Plus at the time these people were trying to summon powerful demons to kill people etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were able to eat dinner comfortably after the fact.

One thing that really struck me was when he was talking about summoning demons by using meditation and mind altering drugs. He pretty much described exactly what we were doing the night that we drew a demon into the room with us while meditating and using lsd. I guess we were pretty much performing witchcraft techniques without being aware of it.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
damn, i got on here to late to read thru all the posts today in this thread and have company coming so im short on time. i know a couple guys who use to summon demons and shortly afterwards they commited a murder and went to prison, they are Don Bartels and Chris Porter fron Zion Il. and did the Murder in Libertyville IL. (i think there still in Prison)IF YOU SEARCH THEM BUT I DOUBT IT HAD ANYTHING IN THE NEWS ABOUT THE RITUALS i just know the real facts that started it all and refused to answer any Police questions about it then. the demon got in the guys minds i suspect. anyways when you do it be mentally strong as i hope you are and LEARN HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FIRST!!! i have a few other bad stories and you are putting your family at risk so i suspect you are a young Rebel who has a ruff childhood, this is the vibe i am getting from you. trust me it is interesting stuff and you may be inclined to the dark side but you are playing with a fire you might not be able to put out.

having said all that if you are going to do it do it and no one can stop you. best of luck just do your homework and if your family are good people i do hope you make sure you cause them no harm whether or not you care.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Can I just shoot the demons instead. Like create a magical solution to dip bullets in that will kill them? They can't be that tough.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrarch42
Can I just shoot the demons instead. Like create a magical solution to dip bullets in that will kill them? They can't be that tough.

No. They can't be killed.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by anarchist-rebel

This is for your own good...

By the power and authority of the name of JESUS CHRIST -
I rebuke you,Satan. Leave this man, anarchist-rebel, and never come near him again!
I break the power of demons and every evil influence from manifesting in anarchist-rebels life.
By the authority of JESUS CHRIST - It is so.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepathoverseer

Originally posted by Tetrarch42

No. They can't be killed.

What weapons have you employed against these entities? Which are effective? Are they immortal? How does an atheist defend himself from evil demons if guns and other weapons don't work? I'm scared!

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Tetrarch42]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join