It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to summon demons?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I thought I'd put this in the Paranormal Studies section since it has to do with demons/spiritual stuff.

So I've been looking at this site called joyofsatan.org and they show how to summon demons. But they don't exactly give a step-by-step guide on how to do it, more like general guidelines. So I was wondering if some of you ATS members could help me find out how to do the ritual properly. Me & a few of my friends tried to summon Beelzebub last night but I'm not sure if it worked, since we're beginners & we're not sure if we preformed the ritual right. If you have no intention of helping me with this, then Please refrain from posting in here!

edit: Also I'm not looking to curse/kill anyone!

[edit on 7-3-2010 by anarchist-rebel]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by anarchist-rebel

yes i know of a few texts. cannot remember them. very easy to find in full pdf for free on the internet.

personally wouldnt try it. but still interesting read.

someone knows what im talking about. lots of symbols in them. and telling what you need to do for who. and how to make offerings on incense

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Then what exactly are you looking to do?

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I intend to HELP you...

Before playing with Fire you should become a Fireman.

People playing with things they have no real concept of, and even less concept of how to deal with their possible results, should simply leave things alone until you have grown in awareness sufficiently to understand what you would be doing.. and then you will have grown enough to know to not play with Fire.

This is help, so please do not be offended.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Then what exactly are you looking to do?

To summon a demon...

yes i know of a few texts. cannot remember them. very easy to find in full pdf for free on the internet.

My friend gave me the Black Book of Satan in pdf. But I don't want to do the whole Black Mass thing... Although I haven't fully read it, I will.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'll help You with it. Dont do it. It has nothing to do with 'God' and everything to do with the fact that U are opening Yourself, Your friends and family up to something none of u are capable of handling. Are u comfortable with subjecting ur families to such darkness?? I wouldnt think that a malicious entity would have bounderies. Once summoned it has no bounderies and could very well torment generations of urs to come. Once u open that doorway U have no idea whats coming thru or even how to close it or return the entity to where it came from??? Do u want to be responsible for such a thing. If ur serious, which I hope ur not, find someone who knows what/how to do it locally. I think ur crazy to be honest, especially with being beginners. Did I say I think ur crazy?? Good luck, honestly, I worry for ur safety.

Peace. K*

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

And then what?

Have a chat? Sing a song? Offer it a drink?

[edit on 7/3/10 by Kram09]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I think you are going down the wrong road with the satan thing.

what you want to summon is jinn. they can grant you wishes. "apparently"

they can also tear your flesh from your bones if you piss them off.

again this is not from personal experiance.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by MR BOB]

link   

Are u comfortable with subjecting ur families to such darkness??

Yes.

Do u want to be responsible for such a thing?

Yes. Everyone must take responsibility for their actions right?

I think ur crazy

I'm glad that's your opinion, since I'm not crazy

link   
Well Ill try again..

The computer closed the ats thread...

Now I am going to help you for the fun of it.

First you need to practice with lesser ones before you try to go for big boys.

Work your way up if that is your intention.

Im a little lazy right now so here it is.

Look up the lesser summoning ritual of the pentagram

Then the Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram

The two can be combined and must be.

dont worry a hundred percent about the quality of the source. What your first efforts are geared towards is writing rituals that you and your friends can use.

Then work on learning to deal with request to entities. I suggest reading up on what you are summoning.

BTW, its all summonable

Angels to Zeus.....

You must learn to write your own rituals because they are the ones that will be the most effective. Have fun...

Remember what is your purpose for summoning them. All the angel get upset if its just a get your but here.

Ex-
A friend who was at a local college got pissed because the professor was sleeping with one of the students. The student was getting away with just about murder. Well he summoned the diety he works with and made a request.

The next day the teacher got fired and then dean lead the teacher out of the class. The student he was sleeping with was taking out to. He turned around to find out that apparently the wife tested positive for syphilis. It seems the teacher got it from the student.

So have a purpose in mind when you use it. It is merely a tool. I suggest practice then use but the combo I used as an example should be enough to protect you. I suggest you also read up on wards in certain books. Add cleansing and smudging for you post demon summoning...

CYA-

Recount-
Lesser summoning and banishing rituals
Wards
Cleansing and smudging

practice practice practice.....

P.S.

You want a fun one, try explain to a christian you are using christian magics..... watch there eyes

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Seen as you haven't answered my question i don't think you've thought this through.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
i think the op is wanting a demon as a pet or something.

btw demons love to eat virgins.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Kram09. Posts that don't offer any help will simply be ignored.

First you need to practice with lesser ones before you try to go for big boys.

Yeah we tried summoning Beelzebub but I had a feeling it was better to start with a lesser demon.

btw demons love to eat virgins.

*phew!* Glad I'm not a virgin

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I asked a simple question.

Asking questions helps us gain knowledge....i took that from your profile.

So again....if you happen to summon a demon, what then?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
www.lilithgallery.com...

how to summon a succubus. have fun!...

(it wont work, but have fun...)

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
orderofganymede.org...

www.youtube.com...

answers.yahoo.com...

the whole hog on lpr
www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

use the words in combonation on google... ravenwolf and a few others can be aquired at the library for use for free

Smudging and other thing you type in various things ins...

I have violated no rules or laws.. I have merely informed children who will be doin it anyway... you might as well have them do it porperly...

@ op their are so many combinations it will stagger your mind enjoy.....

To be sure let me see...

make sure you consecrate the area
cast ward
cast summon
make request
cast banishing
departing instructions

wait and smudge personal space- should be separate from ritual space for this reason

I also suggest casting wards on personal space...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

It's rare when I see a thread so plain in it's dirtiness. Therefore, I guess I'd take a look. It reminds me of the user image placed in a thread that talks about how much stuff he knows, about everything, any age etc....and get this...he is 'government'. I want to take a shower after just seeing it. It's like hearing the voice of sara palin...so squeaky it hurts.

What I'm trying to say is I want to bust you for your hair, in this sort of query. It's like the howard stern of sex, as concerns spiritual properties. To wit, what you are asking for are undeserved powers, and as such, they come with a price. That is the cut and dry symbolism of satanism. Sorry I can't help...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well to me the OP seems a bit immature for what he's trying to do.

He asks for help, yet can't answer simple questions about his intentions.

The only thing he can come up with is:

"I want to summon a demon."

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm not necessarily a believer in all this kind of stuff but....I find it very disturbing that only like 1 or 2 people on this thread are asking "why" or "then what" and are instead just throwing any kind of advice out there to do it. From reactions on this topic and many others in the paranormal section it seems demons are VERY dangerous. The OP even said he was willing to risk the safety of the people closest to him to do this.

Why aren't more of you asking why? I mean, if he has to ask for advice (whether he has "good" intentions or not) you're probably putting him in a lot of danger (if any this is real) by giving him said advice. I mean coming onto ATS to ask how to summon a demon? How much more inexperienced and prone to a terrible reaction can the OP seem. No offense, OP, just stating something fairly obvious.

But that's just my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by angrymomma]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join