It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to summon demons?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
i agree.this could end in devastation.this dude is retarded for wanting to summon demons!its like when you play on a grave yard and you end up haunted for the rest of your life.demons or anything from hell cannot be trusted.its like making a deal for the mafia but instead of having them make you do a favor they kill you or screw you over for life.I'm just a guy whose in to the paranormal and the unknown.so i know a thing or two about stuff like this.just watch the x files.they have an idea on this stuff.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ok, I have to ask... I am compelled by an unknowing force to ask this... and I really mean it... I TOTALLY Mean this:

To all the people who talk about "Evil Forces" and "You don't know what you are messing with" and "Consequences will never be the same" and "Meddling with forces that you don't understand" and all that.

How about you actually EXPLAIN what the consequences *ARE*

Come on now.... something that you have heard / experienced / read about or whatever...

And *ABSOLUTELY NO* cheap clichéd references to "Losing your soul".... come on now, at least show some imagination about the negative effects of summoning beings of malign darkness and hatred.

What bad things *SPECIFICALLY* could happen?

/me is curious.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Just to give it a small go.
put your mind in a very small window. looking out you will see idiot dancing in leotards.

Honestly demonolgy is just the study and naming of said demons. A demongorgist actually summons them. Satanist are just sexual kiids playing game.

What could happen as bad as lost of soul which most can say compares a tooth being pulled. Soul lost Indeed, How about total loss of the mind. Things seen reportedly drives a man mad so women alone should do it. Funny enough summoning a Jjinn is worse then summoning a demon

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by anarchist-rebel

For safety use a protective circle, and a triangle to confine the demon.

Look up "The lesser key of Solomon the king". It has a lot of images of magic circles and triangles in which to summon the demon.

I would also advice to try with something more traditional than Beelsebub. The book above has a number of demon names listed and the various descriptions of invocation particular to each.

As also mentioned above learn the lesser banishment of the pentagram ritual by heart and use it before and after.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
maybe this was posted before but I heard this on Coast to Coast, in the late 1940's Jack Parsons, L Ron Hubbard, and Alister Crowley did a Ritual called "Babylon Working" and opened a Portal and Some Things came through the only coincidence if you think Aliens might be Demons is after this Ritual people started seeing UFO's. Maybe it's connected or not I don't know. I just wanted to throw that out there.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Demons are not summoned by you...

You are called by the demons. At this point, it is best to ignore them.

Who started the myth that demons are controllable? The Devil himself.

I agree with many posters here- by asking you not to continue is the best help we can offer.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EchoM

That's why I was warning this guy about what he wants to do. What idiot wants to summon something that would screw them over or just kill someone?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Not promoting my country, but check some in Indonesia, they know how summon demon,control it, give command it, and put it back to its home (man looks like high paid-invicible merc right ?)
Sorry for bad english

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I remember this thread from a YEAR ago. Anyhow. I remember that one time I summoned a demon. It's name was like Orrack Babama or something. Anyhow he nearly killed me and ran away. No idea what happened to him.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

HEY
I think you should wait a while and do heaps of research on many different subjects. If you are a Theistic Satanist (Spiritual Satanist) then Father Satan doesnt want you to rush into things until you have an established relationship with him. Iam new to Satanism too and i have thought about establishing contact with many-a-Demon, but i did some studying and though i should wait a while longer until i have proven to the true creator that iam ready, he will let me know when you are ready. Just pray to him and talk to him about what you have done that day and practice meditation (what i still need to do lol)
But, dont rush into these things because it could throw your path off-course.
AVE SATANAS

edit on 11-9-2011 by NZkraw because: mistakes

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clavicula

For safety use a protective circle, and a triangle to confine the demon.

Stop talking please, Circles are offensive to Demons

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatansGift
Ignore anything on joy of satan, it's basically a neo-nazi recruiting ground targeting the youth. It preaches hatred of anyone who is involved with Christianity, Judaism, and the Islamic faith, far to much negativity for what you wanna do.

yes i agree go to check out theisticchurchofsatan.webs.com... it is a much friendlier site and you can talk to other Satanists on it, the creator is Black Widow - he can give you alot of good advice
sorry if im advertising a 3rd person website

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I actually know the ritual. It is very dangerous to perform and could cause death or even much worse. Beelzebub is the one who is supposed to bring the world into destruction. In the written documents it says october of 2012 beelzebub will be summoned and he will start his rampage around the very end of 2012. Maybe you should try to summon a weaker demon instead. I can actually help with the ritual but i do warn if the ritual is performed wrong then you could unleash something on earth that you and every one else may not want to unleash.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Just curious. Why would you want to summon a demon? What are you going to do once you summon him? have a drink or something or just go play in the lake of fire for a few hours

i'm sure that'll change ya mind very quickly

Try summoning an angel instead something nicer

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Have you had any luck so far? I noticed this was posted last year

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

A good book to read about summoning spirits and demons would be "DIARY OF A DRUG FIEND" by Aleister Crowley ..
He was a very intelligent person , and its an extremely interesting book.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rriku1337

This was a cool post. Excellent to research.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rriku1337
Not promoting my country, but check some in Indonesia, they know how summon demon

Do you mean Suharto?

Indeed...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
try saying
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
beetlejuice

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

For crying out loud who in their right mind would