It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to summon demons?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by anarchist-rebel

For crying out loud who in their right mind would
want to summon up demons?

According to me, these "demons" are a bunch of balooney. But if I were to answer, I would say "curiosity". Admit it, it's kinda cool.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Sooo did the op get his wish in summoning a demon... I sure hope he did. I hope it scared the crap out of him lol

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by anarchist-rebel
I thought I'd put this in the Paranormal Studies section since it has to do with demons/spiritual stuff.

So I've been looking at this site called joyofsatan.org and they show how to summon demons. But they don't exactly give a step-by-step guide on how to do it, more like general guidelines. So I was wondering if some of you ATS members could help me find out how to do the ritual properly. Me & a few of my friends tried to summon Beelzebub last night but I'm not sure if it worked, since we're beginners & we're not sure if we preformed the ritual right. If you have no intention of helping me with this, then Please refrain from posting in here!

edit: Also I'm not looking to curse/kill anyone!

[edit on 7-3-2010 by anarchist-rebel]

Have you lost your mind???Well i live in west Virgina you should come to my home and you wont need to summons anyone...I have had both Bellsebulb and Satan here..Cant spell his name its not on spell check..Sorry..Get a Ouija board you'll get someone then.Or for real if your local come on over to my house..Ive been fighting demons for 1 year or longer now..he spiritual wind around here get a bit high at times..Do you mind me asking why you want the evil rim..I do really know them from spiritual warfare.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by mamabeth

For crying out loud who in their right mind would
want to summon up demons?

According to me, these "demons" are a bunch of balooney. But if I were to answer, I would say "curiosity". Admit it, it's kinda cool.

no baloney,trust me..i know it to well and cant stand it.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by osirissunra

Have you had any luck so far? I noticed this was posted last year

LOL..LOL..LOL..ha ha ha ...well now..wonder if the op is the one who brought this up..Maybe its not the op.Hints maybe the op found what he was looking for..Crazy ill tell ya

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by caddlesee
try saying
beetlejuice
beetlejuice
beetlejuice

LOL..LOL Another good one

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
Sooo did the op get his wish in summoning a demon... I sure hope he did. I hope it scared the crap out of him lol

Chance are if he is really looking he might not be so scared..He how ever will be profoundly taken care of cause the evil rim does take care of there own..But when the op passes in death on day he will be in the lake of fire....

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

You are one dumb SOB. You think that # is interesting, but it is dangerous. If you want an experience conjure a benevolent spirit dumb-ace. I know from experience about this stuff. You will be haunted by the tortured soul you conjured for the rest of your life. And probably the rest of your blood lines life. You have no idea what the hell you are doing.

Just out of curiosity what the hell did you want to conjure a demon for.

I just dabbled in the Dark Arts when I was a teenager. And trust me no good can come from it. Only people who studied and are accomplished in white magic's for years can successfully conjure AND CONTROL any demons. And there are s small portion of them around. Which is why they keep quite. There were good reasons for The Salem witch trials. This was no joke back then. They saw the huge problem and evil this stuff was. And reacted appropriately. People just don't understand that this stuff is real and EVIL. Real enough to kill someone with just a thought. Or give a heart attack to someone with just a thought. Like I said I dabbled and my life has been The Big Sh*t since then. Problem ON TOP of problem on top of problem. I have just learned about the proper cleansing rituals, but the # I did, its gonna take a lot of time to fix the sh*t I stirred up.

I suggest you get started doing the same thing brother, asap. And a lot of the cleansing rituals take a while

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Tru man, like the rose avatar said, this # is real.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringlejames

Tru man, like the rose avatar said, this # is real.

No doubt! Look who they are usually partying with:

I have had both Bellsebulb and Satan here..

That must be one Hell of a time (pun intended).

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Shut the hell up

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Shut the hell up

Or what? You gonna call in some heavies? Like Belzeebub?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I have a few thoughs about this the first
Being why would you but i digress
I suppose that summoning a demon might well make it quite angry probably livid giving it occaision to tear out
my spine and drink my blood from my own skull
Just sayin
Maybe you could get a peaceful demon that likes scrabble as opposed to the spine ripping
Skull drinking demon variety
So my advice would be to get a different hobby i'm told stamp collecting is quite safe but who really knows

Cran

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I dont need to summon demons to do my bidding just intense concentration. Really though yousaid what you needed to say, you dont need to be talking bout # like this man.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I dont need to summon demons to do my bidding just intense concentration.

Whoa. Impressive! Your bidding and all... So I assume you are fabulously rich and are typing this from your elegant castle built someplace in the Greek Isles. I envy you. I need to concentrate more... and just remember to not f@rt from over exertion.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
www.enochian.org - classes and supplies
if you really want to get deep into the left hand path then I reccomend the books
-Liber Falixfer
-The book of Lilith
-The Red King
-The book of Azazel

You wanted the information and if your serious this is what you need. Good luck and be careful.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Demetre

Hello. I was looking at your post and I was just thinking.....................You must have some experience right? Can you teach me how to SEE ghosts and demons and all. Not SUMMON them, just SEE them.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragoon30784
reply to post by Demetre

Hello. I was looking at your post and I was just thinking.....................You must have some experience right? Can you teach me how to SEE ghosts and demons and all. Not SUMMON them, just SEE them.

I would also like to know how to properly videotape them, in order to post the clip on YouTube. If they get our of hand, can I defend myself with a spray bottle full of Holy Water?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You have the staff of Hermes as your avatar and you don't know how to summon demons? What's the world coming to.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by dragoon30784
reply to post by Demetre

I would also like to know how to properly videotape them, in order to post the clip on YouTube. If they get our of hand, can I defend myself with a spray bottle full of Holy Water?

I just want to see them with my own eyes..... like in an everyday environment without any cameras

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join