It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to summon demons?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BtotheG

ever heard the saying "there are no atheists in the trenches"?

i am an atheist and believe that science can prove everything.

then i talked to a few of the right people. just because it exists outside our plane of reality doesn't make it fake or un explainable by science.

download the books. take a peek. but seriously i cant stress this enough, if you don't understand the title or know what it could be. don't read it.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

I'm completely open to anything that is paranormal. It's probably one of the main things I come to ATS to read about, besides world-wide happenings.

Unlike you, I haven't talked to the right people. I'm 16 and the chances that anybody my age would know very much about things like this is slim, so I'm going to have to wait until somebody comes around who really knows what they're talking about.

And yes, I have heard of that quote.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
As some have suggested, you may be in for a very bad ride. If you insist I'd suggest calling Washington DC . Start with the little evil bastards, and work your way down to the big ugly stuff.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
if the way to summon a demon is documented, and they work, why haven't any scientists looked in to this subject. Surely a summoning could be done in a controlled situation and demons could be proved or taken seriously by science?

Or has this been done?

To the person who linked the books with warnings.....could you tell us what happens if we read a book that we don't understand? Are you saying something can happen just by reading them, not even uttering the words? I don't understand why you are being so vague with your posts....this is what drives kids like the OP to experiment because all knowledge and warnings about it are like smoke and mirrors, it's like your mum saying to you not to look in a cupboard when you are young - of course you are gonna look. Some definitive answers would be great.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Well even tho i am divided whether i believe or not, you only have to research the work of Alister Crowley, john Hubbard and jack parsons.

they seemed to believe and lived by occult rules and these men were no amateurs! (well Hubbard?) there way of thinking was not to follow the way of god as in study the ants and see the perfect order they live in and copy this and you shall lead a good life.

no they believed that this was a very limited way to think and live, so they chose to mock god and his "set" of rules to obey. they decided a life of chaos was more beneficial to human evolution and in a way Crowley was rite.

so far this may have little to do with your thread on summoning demons but read up on Crowley and his little friend LAM. and the rituals involved.Then you may begin to understand how the complex and sacred rituals are used.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by wookiee

Sane adult and normal people do not kill people, Politicians and Governments make them!

(Stile this from a signature of one of the ATSers, but he states guns in stead of People)

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Sover3igN]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticSky
The Book of Black Magic and Ceremonial Magic
by
Arthur Edward Waite

Originally intended to be a Christian book against the dark arts, it has ended up being a definitive 'how-to."

That's some heavy stuff that junior here doesn't need to know about.

Just sayin', haven't had the will to try any of it but it seems legit enough that someone with the wrong intentions, OP for example, could do harm with.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If you are going to do it just don't underestimate the demon. You are a human, a bag of meat and flesh, and you are nothing but prey to something like that. But if you have to go and summon Thezzla'dfdsfna' himself from the fiftieth layer of hell take some notes and see what happens. That way if your face gets evaporated someone can get the notes and put them on ATS. But if nothing happens just keep trying.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I have another ignorant question, ha...

Ouji boards (sorry I'm not sure how to spell it), why summon demons through complex rituals when you could use a Ouji board? I mean, I always thought they were just "party games", I didn't (and don't) think they are real or do anything.

But, point is, why not just try and contact demons through that method? Unless that's not what Ouji boards do; as I said, I'm very uneducated on the topic so try not to tear me apart.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You don't have to warn the kid any further, I mean any ritual he does nothing will happen, believe me, I've done a lot of them.

It's just the fact he wants evil in his and his family's life that's a little unnerving.

Nothing is going to actually happen if he tries to conjure a demon though. He'll just be disappointed anyway.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This is the most idiotic post I've come across on this forum! Mister "I wanna summon a demon" - come on! Have you just drank away all of your brain cells or something? Ridiculous. If you were truly that interested or serious, you would study the magickal arts at least a little on your own. And btw, the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram has nothing to do with a working with a lesser "lesser" demon. It's about PROTECTION, which you clearly need a lot of as you seem to be just a very clueless young one.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProUSA
I have another ignorant question, ha...

Ouji boards (sorry I'm not sure how to spell it), why summon demons through complex rituals when you could use a Ouji board? I mean, I always thought they were just "party games", I didn't (and don't) think they are real or do anything.

But, point is, why not just try and contact demons through that method? Unless that's not what Ouji boards do; as I said, I'm very uneducated on the topic so try not to tear me apart.

Ouija boards have been marketed as speaking to the dead. I suppose to our would be diabolist he wants his demons to be more spectacular. The problem is that he really has never had a glimpse of how badly it can go but then again he will probably disappear from this site after he has done it.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
To the many gracious posters: is it possible to accidentally summon a demon? Is it possible to attract demonic interest with soft activities such as research?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by juan_galto

From what I understand you don't need any rituals to summon demons.

If you really want a demon to appear and believe it is possible then a demon will appear. The ritual is only a placebo. If you think "if i do all the things in this book a demon will appear" then when you do the ritual, your mind will really want a demon to appear just because you went through all this trouble to summon it.

So just studying demons is not enough to summon them. The danger is that you start thinking too much about demons in your life until eventually one shows up.

Hope that helps.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
lots of info and warnings on here. has anyone actually done this? i seea few posters that seem very knowledgable but not giving up any details. sounds like some just have a string of bad luck. just wondering if anything actually physically shows up, or what.

i'm on the fence on believing or not.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by mikebell]

[edit on 11-3-2010 by mikebell]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mikebell

exactly what i would like to know - see my last post ^. The lack of disclosure (for want of a better word) and veiled warnings, plus the complete lack of any scientific investigation (sure we could do this if you can summon) leads me to believe this is all nonsense.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mikebell

For some reason people always feel the need to constantly warn people of dangerous things, wether they have witnessed such events or not. Personally I prefer that people just find out themselves if they cannot handle the curious urge to peak into whatever is Beyond, they can decide afterwards how 'bad', 'evil' or 'good' the experience was for them.

I've done some experiments regarding the summoning of demons in various ways and never seen too much horrid things happen. There could have been personal flaws in the rituals I had found in several books, but no matter how much faith/believe/willpower I stuffed into it; no horrid demon as described in a book like 'the book of black magic' appeared, nor did any unfortunate event happen which could have been caused by those creatures (I'm unfortunate by nature
).

There were 2 occasions where something did go awfully wrong but as I can't remember one of the events, and both of them could be a form of self created paranoia through the rituals, I'm still not sure on what to say about it. One event occured when I was working with some material on Marduk and according to my ex-boyfriend I went from normal to completely insane in a matter of seconds. I ended up on the floor, eyes turned white and I was laying there muttering things he couldn't understand. I remained like that for 5 minutes and when I came back to senses I couldn't remember it myself, and all I experienced the following week was being exhausted.

The second event happened while working with a self-written ritual regarding the demon Belial (the name and the demon always attracted me for some unknown reason, and my curiosity beats minor fear) and even though I didn't notice anything directly, I felt surrounded by a suffocating aura for a few weeks and my body was filled with an unknown energy to me. Even though it felt like 'darkness' I never found it too disturbing and used this again for further research for the late night hours.

Anyhow, like I said I'm still not sure where to attribute the events to or the feeling I had. These were the 2 most clear results from my snooping around in the Beyond.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyouki

Interesting experiences.

It's hard to determine wether what you experienced was a demon attack or just a weird coincidence. Have you tried remembering what happened or is the whole experience blocked out?

[edit on 11-3-2010 by GeneralRipper]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GeneralRipper

I tried to remember and when that failed, I tried to recreate the event by doing the exact same thing that I think triggered it. However I never got far as copying my state of mind is a really tough job. The only odd thing there was to me is that I never lost it in such a way I couldn't recall what happened, nor do I ever mutter jibberish when minor events did occur in past research. Hence it will remain an odd case. I do however do not suspect it was Marduk I triggered; I doubt if I would be alive if I did
I am thinking of consulting a regression therapist (is that a word in English?) to see if she can help me sort out some of those forgotten moments. I really am curious what hit me that day. It's quite hard to get back into the research as well, my current fiancee doesn't support my playing with fire all that much

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
How to summon demons:

Smoke a lot of marijuana.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join