It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to summon demons?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Demons are very interesting to kids but after a few joy rides, a couple of trouble free sacrifices, when the smoke settles and just when you think they are finally your friends or your sidekicks....They will slither into your nostrils as you sleep and occupy your brain. They will make you itch constantly and your skin will crawl and morsel by morsel, bit by bit they will eat your insides until you are gone. You just can't trust the little buggers.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
You know... I have been reading until half way page 2 and then it hit me!
I NEED to reply telling this infantile human being that he has no idea what he is up against.

Not that I am an expert in the subject... far from (and glad of it)
But MOST (sane and adult) people on this earth, with whatever upbringing and whatever religious background, would not want to challenge God in any way.

If they would do so, the feeling of discomfort would be too overwhelming for them to cope with and they would ask for forgiveness. (Because what if he did exist?!)
People speak out the words "oh my God" (mostly) randomly in various situations, or simply "God" when a subject is not understood or some ones actions is uncomprehendable to yourself. It is a form of uncontious praying (and maybe indeed uncountiously indoctrines arising in your way of thinking).

Again to stress out: I am talking sane, normal, adult people and by far the majority of people walking this earth.

The same works with challenging the other side of this spiritual world as well. One reply was, that you can write your own ritual (dunno who actually). And that is what i find something that I can agree with. No one can tell you how to pray to God neither. So if you beleve enough, you put your faith enough. This summoning might work. And well... sh*t would hit many fans. Not just yours, but your entire surroundings.

So little guy, please do not do it.
And if you do so... please stay away from me?

(But yes post vids, pics!!
)

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
nice to see how many people are the voice of reason in this thread.

im not. i have a torrent with about 500 or so books about everything and anything you may want to know.

rapidshare.com...

if you really feel up to it.

there it is.

there is only 10 downloads available on its first come first served.

although i can upload it somewhere else if needed

edit to add: if you are reading it, take it seriously. some of those books you just shouldn't read. its a wide range of topics. stay away from anything you don't understand. stick with the demons.

everyone goes through this phase. let him read some of those books and when hes done pooping himself he will realize its not for him.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Doc Tesla]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I think there's another site you can log onto which will accomplish the same thing...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DisIllusioned PatRiot

I used to be VERY interested in this topic.

Try Enochian Magick, supposedly it was created by John Dee in the sixteenth century, while he was the royal wizard for the Queen of England. As his story goes, he was able to use an ancient "table" of sorts to contact angels. "Table" as in more of a mathematics table, not one you sit and eat on.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

talking sane, normal, adult people

sane, normal, adult people don't kill others over make-believe stories.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wookiee

if you could reason with Christians there would be no Christians.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the torrent Tesla. Glad to see EVERYONE had to reply to this lol. Have at it.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
gonna take a little while to download it because it was a dead torrent. i had to necromancer it. but when i get it back ill seed for awhile.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm downloading at 200 kB/s so it will be done in about 15 mins

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Full_Vision
reply to post by Frakkerface

As for the Necronomicon being fictional, its been, to my knowledge - please correct me wherever i am wrong in this, it remains disputed.. but Lovecraft does tie into the publishing of it in the late 1970s.. the problem is there are a few different copies around and a lot of those are entirely crap.. but a good friend of mine who is in his late 50s and has practiced the arts since his youth and is also a historian, demonology being somewhat of a specialty to him, confirmed the seals, incantations and the information in the copy i have about each Elder God and the ancient Demons that can be called upon for various reasons depending on the person trying to contact these beings. ..he confirmed them to be accurate.. so much so he borrowed my copy to make the seals of the proper materials...
So yes and no to the fiction aspect of the book lol

Lovecraft 1st referred to the Necronomicon in 1922.

“As for bringing the Necronomicon into objective existence—I wish indeed I had the time and imagination to assist in such a project...but I’m afraid it’s a rather large order—especially since the dreaded volume is supposed to run something like a thousand pages! I have ‘quoted’ from pages as high as 770 or thereabouts. Moreover, one can never produce anything even a tenth as terrible and impressive as one can awesomely hint about. If anyone were to try to write the Necronomicon, it would disappoint all those who have shuddered at cryptic references to it.”

H. P. Lovecraft—from a letter addressed to James Blish and William Miller, Jr.

There are historical “Books of the Dead” coming from both Egyptian and Tibetan cultures, and in some manner their existence may have inspired HPL. These books contain incantations essentially designed to aid the disembodied soul on its journey through the Underworld of each mythology for which they were written. In the excerpts Lovecraft wrote in his tales, supposedly coming from the Necronomicon, we mainly find cautionary erudition concerning magical powers and practices stemming from alien entities with godlike powers, who are said to exist in other dimensions, neither alive nor dead, and who will return to earth someday “when the stars are again right.” Thus, the premise of Lovecraft’s book differs from what is found in these real books of the dead, as well as the theory and practice found in existing grimoires, which are manuals explaining how to summon up demonic entities, usually based on Judeo-Christian mythology. His was truly an original conception.

Of course, it was inevitable that a number of people would eventually see fit to produce books called Necronomicon to cash in on the gullibility of those who did not get this elaborate inside joke.

Here follow some of the prominent ersatz Necronomicons that you may enounter.

The most widely distributed version is the Necronomicon by Simon. The Magickal Childe, one of New York City’s most famous occult shops, published a deluxe leather-bound copy of this book in 1977, which was later released as a paperback by Avon books in 1980, and so it became a mass market release reaching many thousands of readers.

In my conversations with Herman Slater, the owner of the Magickal Childe, he noted that “Simon” did exist, but hinted that his stated pedigree was about as authentic as that of the Necronomicon invented by Lovecraft. Slater recounted that, over the years, customers to his shop continually asked for copies of this book mentioned in Lovecraft’s tales. So a market clearly existed for a ritual book that somehow might be passed off as authentic—if it were somewhat like that mentioned by HPL. The book thus fabricated by the mysterious Simon is an artful blend of pseudo-Sumerian and Goetic ritual, with names crafted to resemble those of Lovecraft’s invented monster gods. More importantly for many would be Black Magicians who bought copies, it had performable rites and plenty of arcane sigils. It was more than enough to sucker-in the gullible and it still sells well today.

Satanists understand that any prop that is sufficiently stimulating can be used in personal ritual, so if the materials contained in this book send the proper chill down your spine, then certainly avail yourself of them. As Magistra Nadramia has said: “Working with and expressing your emotions in the ritual chamber using this particular little black book is perfectly valid Satanic magic. A careful look at The Satanic Bible will tell you that Dr. LaVey encouraged the magician to use any and all elements of fiction, fact and fancy to create his Intellectual Decompression Chamber.”

Just don’t fool yourself outside the ritual chamber into the belief that you are using some authentic ancient tome handed down by Elder Gods to their human, or humanoid, servitors.

Next is the George Hay Necronomicon. It was originally published in Great Britain by Neville Spearman, Ltd. in 1978, and in paperback by Corgi Books in 1980 (see image at left), and has been more recently reprinted by Skoob Books.

In his essay “The Necronomicon—The Origin of a Spoof” (printed in issue #23 of Crypt of Cthulhu magazine, published back in 1984), Colin Wilson, the writer of the introduction to this volume, clearly states that this book was a fraud wrought by himself with the assistance of several of his associates. It is a fascinating article and it details the genesis of this version, and the steps taken to make it seem plausible. Wilson states, “The fact that he [Gerald Suster—a serious student of magic], found it necessary to denounce such an obvious spoof indicates that we succeeded beyond my original expectations.”

Of course, unless you are an avid fan of Lovecraftiana, it would have been easy to have missed this revelatory essay, as Crypt of Cthulhu is just a fanzine (though one with excellent credentials) with a rather limited circulation. It has not been reprinted in any mass media, nor included in subsequent editions of this book.

[An aside of interest: the art on the cover of that issue of Crypt of Cthulhu was called “Stele of Cthulhu” and was drawn by myself, long before I became the High Priest of the Church of Satan.]

Swiss surrealist painter H. R. Giger was inspired by Lovecraft’s fiction to invoke realizations of some of his eldritch themes in Giger’s unique biomechanical style. Eventually, the first major published compendium of his images, most rendered via airbrush, was entitled H. R. Giger’s Necronomicon. It was published in 1977 by Sphinx Verlag of Switzerland. The current version now sports an introduction by popular horror and fantasy author Clive Barker and is printed by Morpheus International. This book was given to director Ridley Scott during the pre-production of Alien, and the images therein seduced Scott into hiring Giger to design the titular character. The rest has been movie history, as Giger’s imagery has spawned many imitators in almost a new biomechanical sub-genre of science fiction cinema. A later collection of his images would naturally follow as H. R. Giger’s Necronomicon 2, printed in 1985 by Edition C of Switzerland. The currently available edition is also printed by Morpheus International.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by anarchist-rebel

Well, you really seem to want to go through with this so I won't try to talk you out of it. I wish you all the best with your demon summoning.

If you're in luck, the spells won't work and you can just go on with your life.

If they work.... well, you'll learn a few valuable lessons I suppose.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Something about the OP bothers me greatly. Especially the fact that he/she answered "Yes" to being alright with subjecting his/her family to evil/darkness.

I won't judge though. What you do with your life is your own business.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by ZikhaN]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

I would like a copy

Please,
Thanks Pinky

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
bah..
Bout the best i can say and still keep up with this assinine thread. Demos and angels.. you art whar you seek. It is simple you seek something that is not there i will pray for it and involve your names. well names as I know them this is bullshout by the way. I will set up my recorder draw the silly line and call to your dark gods why do they say... they as an unit are retarded.. so are you for believe ing in god satan even aliens......

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
HA have fun i know i found all the dark occult stuff fascinating and tempting to get into and dabble a bit,so i did.....

if i could go back in time i would of not dabbled in this stuff now! as whether you believe in good and evil or whatever your faith or beliefs you may just come unstuck.

I still dont know what to believe whether or not there are demons and such but all i can tell you is I had a very bad time years later (not long ago) now was this all just some mental kind of breakdown i dont know but it took a lot of advice and will power to get rid of what i had invited into my life.

all i got was darkness and misery some of these things seem to be able to leach the goodness out of you and your left with bad thoughts and bad luck like i said i dont know if it was all just in my head or what but it ain't worth it.

you are potentially opening yourself up to mental illness so be careful.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
rehosted the torrent because rapidshare sucks.

www.filefront.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
When I was 10, me and my friend were at his house after his parents threw a big surprise party for his dad. It was late at night, around 11 or so, and our moms, who were pretty sober, decided they wanted to play with the Ouija board. My friend and I asked if we could watch them play, and they said ok, since nothing had ever happened before.

So we sat there and waited while our moms tried summoning a spirit. Finally after about 15 minutes, the little piece, whatever it is called, began to move. I can't even tell you how scared I was. The thing was answering questions even I didn't know the answer too, even though I was 10, and had much less knowledge than I do today at 16.

After we sat there and watched our moms play with the spirit, we basically were stunned. That night, we slept with the light on, tv on, etc. We slept in the same bed, no homo, because I wasn't in the mood to sleep on his floor and stare under his bed at night.

Around 3 in the morning, we both woke up, sweating perfusely, and told each other we had a horrible nightmare. The nightmare was the same thing, for the most part: "Ouija board, little piece starts to move, board lights on fire, screaming"-and then we woke up. The fact that we had the same dream and awoke in unison scared the living hell out of us, and made us believe there was a spirit messing with our heads.

I'm 16 now, and I really don't believe in this stuff anymore, as interesting as I find it. But we have done one research project during one of our human physiology class. Our teacher really likes my friends and I, and wanted us to study the placebo effect, since he hears us talking about going to local haunted areas such as Cuba Road and Devil's Gate (I'm from Illinois).

We found out that the "sugar medicine" experiment provides a person who believes that demon summoning is possible with the same effect. If they believe it will happen, their brain can make it happen, simply because they want it to. Of course, it's not reality, but to them, it is.

So overall, if you really, really want to try summoning a demon, and want to believe in it 110%, you will eventually find yourself sitting in your house with a demon present. On the contrary, if you went into the ritual, with no belief in this being possible, it wouldn't work.

It's just science my friend. I'm pretty good with this kind of stuff, not the demons/spirits, but connecting the paranormal world with science. It's my niche.

-Brett

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BtotheG
When I was 10, me and my friend were at his house after his parents threw

TL: DR

-Brett

you dont know squat kid.

when it concerns the occult, anyone who thinks they know something, in actuality knows nothing.

ouija boards are a kids toy. any story you hear about it is bullcrock.

books are just step 1 of demons. you dont need to know step 2

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Doc Tesla]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

Obviously you think I don't know squat if you didn't read anything else that I wrote. "When I was 10", meaning I was much more gullible to things I saw. I hadn't read about Ouija boards before, I had no idea about summoning spirits. All I knew during that time was that I was witnessing a spirit move the plank. Clearly now as I am several years older, I'm a bit more knowledgeable about these things, and since I am a believer in science, and that most things in the world can be explained by it, I believe that the whole Ouija board (which is obviously bull), and summoning demons can easily be proven by the placebo effect. In case you dont feel like reading my post completely, once again, I'll make it easier on you this time.

SECRET TO SUMMONING DEMONS: PLACEBO EFFECT

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join