It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET? part 2

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Okay, AnthraAndromda, if you require to be addressed in that manner I will do so.

Apparently, you have ruled-out yourself in a FORENSIC database, which is plainly stated on their website, even the site states that information, it is FORENSIC, not to be used for Geneology. You're going to have to widen your focus 900,000 is not good enough compared to 7,000,000,000. That's not a large-enough size population.

I'd recommend you widen your scope / database. Did you not see the link I gave as a source which states the HRD formerly YSTR is not to be used for geneology? And only for Forensic purposes? It even says why not use this other database over there for a better result.

The statistics you got only compared yourself with 1.28% of the population of Earth. That leaves 98.71% of the population to go. Given it is 7 Billion. You've got a long way to go AnthraAndromda...

That database is NOT repeat NOT to be used for geneology. It's FORENSIC, which means it probably has those samples from violent crimes, criminal cases, or other things. You cannot use that to compare yours against, you'd only be comparing a very limited population against yours. No wonder it's not found. Note: This is an anonymous database developed for the forensic community - not for genealogists - associated with the Institute of Legal Medicine, Charité - Universitary Medicine Berlin. However, you may be interested in entering your Y results to see if you have a rare or common (many matches) haplotype. YHRD (formerly Y-STR) Source: freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

If you insist on seeing it the other way, then your logic is flawed at the premiss level and leads to an invalid argument. All premiss and conclusion must be valid to be considered a valid argument which contains no fallacy, and I've just illustrated a fallacy above, and I'd like to hear your response.
edit on 20-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: added

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
reply to post by Spruk

OMG Spruk I hope you aren't saying what I think you're saying in that last part there...

Drastic drift...what would cause that? Or is this some mutation in our entire population?

Selected individuals? Are we all becoming hybrids...then why is gas so high? lol

Genetic drift, in the most basic definition is just the probability an allele shows up in a population. The effect of the drift may cause an allele and the biological trait that it confers to become more common or more rare over successive generations. Ultimately, the drift may either remove the allele from the gene pool or remove all other alleles. So that being said, genetic drift is the fundamental tendency of any allele to vary randomly in frequency over time due to statistical variation alone.

Anthrology .net

See above, without getting too far off topic, each and every community has their own little drift(s) going on genetically. Sometimes they are drastic mutations, like all genetic desease (Down-Syndrome, Hemophilia, Marfan syndrome to name a few) are a mutation or can be classified as a genetic drift. As humans keep breeding certain genes will shift and change, couple in environmental effects which cause damage to the genetic structure and we will find ourselves changing (probably physically for better or for worse only time will tell).

Long story short - Genetic Drift happens in all species. If our DNA stops doing this changes are we will die out, or we have invented viable cloning technology

Further reading :
PRINCIPLES OF POPULATION GENETICS - by Daniel L. Hartl & Andrew G. Clark (this is one of the many books i have on my desk)
Genetic Drift - Genetic Drift in Human
Populations by Andrew J Bohonak SDSU
Wikipedia - Genetic Disorders
edit on 20-8-2012 by Spruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

You have been COMPLETELY debunked, and yet you persist to the point of accusing people of being off topic when they state the FACTS about your claims. You flag posts for mods when they don't agree with you, and countless people here have spent their time and energy attempting to reason with you to no avail.

Completely untrue! I haven't been debunked yet. Heck ou haven't even debunked even the DNA, And there is still other evidence.

Yes, I flag a few; those who are off topic. Because, you have already destroyed one thread, I would like it to not happen again. Other times I have "flagged" because people are using personal information, that is against the rules here.

And, no I don't "flag" because they present "facts", I flag when the "facts" are irrelevent and off topic.

The topic here is "DNA evidence of ET?" anything else is off topic.
Although I will accept accept any evidence on my website as open for discussion.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

And this affects this data how? You are referring to genetics in general, and all DNA mutates at a fairly constant rate.

Mutation in the Y-DNA is slow, very slow, taking upwards of 6300 years.
The auDNA is suosed to mutate fast, and is unique to an individual.

What are the actual time frames of this "drift" yu speak of?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

TECHNICALLY you are not debunked since

You're comparison study of all known human DNA is incomplete.

Since the database is incomplete, theoretically this study could take a while.

However long it takes to map every member of the Human Race of 7 Billion.

1.28% has been tested and ruled out having no relation to AnthraAndromda

Which leaves 98.71% to be tested to confirm he is or isn't derived from ET DNA.

Since we cannot test what we do not know, I posit the theory or conclusion invalid due to the extreme amount of time it will take to render results. Some participants might have been born and died and the study not be completed.

With statistics like these, I am amazed at a scientist making such a conclusion as this, when scientific data has yet to be collected. The best I would come to calling this assumption anything would be one of wild-conjecture arrived at on a whim of utter futility. Plus adding to the fact there is no data which can be reproducible in any other scientific testing by independent scientists, it is my conclusion that this estimate is very gracious and also dispatches this very linear endeavor with all swiftness until relevant data is received and analyzed. Until that point, I will still be amazed and confounded to expect the possible from the improbable.

Sincerely,

Trek

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

That would put it right about 2012 woudn't it Master Overload? lol pardon the pun.

Notice the 6500 increment? Makes sense...if you raise your resolution and time scales...think about it ...

it's very sublime and ridiculous...you'll never notice it in 100 lifetimes but the next 100...oh yes...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by Spruk

And this affects this data how? You are referring to genetics in general, and all DNA mutates at a fairly constant rate.

It was just in general genetics. Not specifically the Y chromosome itself. However i'll be more specific:

Wikipedia Y Chromosome - Source

High mutation rate

The human Y chromosome is particularly exposed to high mutation rates due to the environment in which it is housed. The Y chromosome is passed exclusively through sperm, which undergo multiple cell divisions during gametogenesis. Each cellular division provides further opportunity to accumulate base pair mutations. Additionally, sperm are stored in the highly oxidative environment of the testis, which encourages further mutation. These two conditions combined put the Y chromosome at a risk of mutation 4.8 times greater than the rest of the genome.[7]

This is an copy/past from a research paper. The Y chromosome actually mutates with each sperm generated by the male (note the study was done in Mammals to be specific). In all honesty check out the book I linked previously it is a decent read. Or anything from Jen A. M Graves for that manner, she is quite talented in my opinion.

Edit 1 - Whoops to stay on topic, i have expressed my opinion on your genetics, and advised that the following in summary:

The subject is:
Species - Homo-Sapien
Gender - Male
Origin - Euroasian, 99% (100% according to my calculations, however i wont commit to that) probability. Now confirmed using Whit Athey's work.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Well, you are right; this requires more testing. However, I do beleive I've already mentioned the issues with that. 1. Those tests are expensive, I don't have the resources. When I get such resources 2. I have to decided if I "want" to, and that is greatly influenced by the behavior of Terrestrials toward me. The last time I had the resources; I spent it on a new development system (pricey), and a mate for my female Wolf (also pricey). It was a thing of the moment, and I was "unhappy" from the actions of Terrestrials. So, you will get more when I get more, sorry, but that's just how it is.

I thought you were very well off, you can't afford these tests that would prove your claim 100%?
If it were me, I'd take EVERYTHING I had to prove my claim and prove I am who I say I am

Also, the ship is hovering over Texas in space, right?
Do you have the coordinates, so those with a telescope can see it?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

lp527 copy written 3012 aug 20th.

Follow aLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLthe presidents blood line...and you will find out that they all came from one

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by acidsweep
reply to post by trekwebmaster

What he's doing is misguiding people (if he's lying) and also making people who are serious about UFO/ET studies look like fools. He makes people in that field look like even bigger quacks (due to the many gaps and holes in his story).

The only thing that makes you lok like "fools" is your ignrance created by not looking and doing research and due diligence. Your typical "rejection out of hand" is what makes you true fools. Fortunately this condition is repairable.

That's where you're wrong. No conclusive research can be done because the information you provide is severely lacking in many areas, this is not our fault, this is yours. If you want people to help you research, you need to excercise due diligence and provide the needed information (which you have not done). Nobody is out-rightly rejecting your claims, but we cannot accept it falsely either; unless Andromedans don't use logic to do research to back their claims? Is that how Andromedans work??

Let me remind you of what you said

Well, you are right; this requires more testing. However, I do beleive I've already mentioned the issues with that. 1. Those tests are expensive, I don't have the resources. When I get such resources 2. I have to decided if I "want" to, and that is greatly influenced by the behavior of Terrestrials toward me. The last time I had the resources; I spent it on a new development system (pricey), and a mate for my female Wolf (also pricey). It was a thing of the moment, and I was "unhappy" from the actions of Terrestrials. So, you will get more when I get more, sorry, but that's just how it is.

DNA tests can be expensive (its actually not that expensive) to low/middle income, but a man as well off as you (you said this many times in other posts), surely could afford a test(s) required to get that utterly important information (unless you lied).

HomerinNC also asked you about this multiple times, why do you ignore him? It's a very valid question.

Let me remind you, I've done more than I should have by contacting the wonderful people at the U of R to look at the data that you did provide (as little as that may be).

Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
edit on 20-8-2012 by acidsweep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk

reply to post by Spruk

It was just in general genetics. Not specifically the Y chromosome itself. However i'll be more specific:

High mutation rate

The human Y chromosome is particularly exposed to high mutation rates due to the environment in which it is housed. The Y chromosome is passed exclusively through sperm, which undergo multiple cell divisions during gametogenesis. Each cellular division provides further opportunity to accumulate base pair mutations. Additionally, sperm are stored in the highly oxidative environment of the testis, which encourages further mutation. These two conditions combined put the Y chromosome at a risk of mutation 4.8 times greater than the rest of the genome.[7]

This is an copy/past from a research paper. The Y chromosome actually mutates with each sperm generated by the male (note the study was done in Mammals to be specific). In all honesty check out the book I linked previously it is a decent read. Or anything from Jen A. M Graves for that manner, she is quite talented in my opinion.

Edit 1 - Whoops to stay on topic, i have expressed my opinion on your genetics, and advised that the following in summary:

The subject is:
Species - Homo-Sapien
Gender - Male
Origin - Euroasian, 99% (100% according to my calculations, however i wont commit to that) probability. Now confirmed using Whit Athey's work.

Can we place this hoax where it belongs now?

Or is even MORE evidence required that this person is not descended from a race of aliens in a galaxy 2.5 million light years away?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk

High mutation rate

Mutation Rate: The rate at which a genetic marker mutates or changes over time. The number of mutations per hundreds of generations expressed as a decimal value or a percentage. For example: A typical mutation rate quoted in early (circa 2001/2002) Y chromosome STR (Y-STR) TMRCA calculations and analysis is one per 500 generations (transmission events).

Source

The subject is:
Species - Homo-Sapien
Gender - Male
Origin - Euroasian, 99% (100% according to my calculations, however i wont commit to that) probability. Now confirmed using Whit Athey's work

Rather general, and not entirely supported by all the data. And, the data is trying to be somewhat more specific. What are the specific reasons yu do not use all the data

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

reply to post by DeadSeraph

You have been COMPLETELY debunked, and yet you persist to the point of accusing people of being off topic when they state the FACTS about your claims. You flag posts for mods when they don't agree with you, and countless people here have spent their time and energy attempting to reason with you to no avail.

Completely untrue! I haven't been debunked yet. Heck ou haven't even debunked even the DNA, And there is still other evidence.

Yes, I flag a few; those who are off topic. Because, you have already destroyed one thread, I would like it to not happen again. Other times I have "flagged" because people are using personal information, that is against the rules here.

And, no I don't "flag" because they present "facts", I flag when the "facts" are irrelevent and off topic.

The topic here is "DNA evidence of ET?" anything else is off topic.
Although I will accept accept any evidence on my website as open for discussion.

While I certainly appreciate the credit you have awarded me in "ruining" your other thread, I cannot accept such lofty accolades. You have ruined yourself, no thanks to me or anyone else here.

People on this forum have called you out, and demanded you prove your claims. This has absolutely nothing to do with me. I am simply here commenting and pointing out your fallacies. I do not have a personal vendetta against you (as you seem to think). I have an all consuming love of truth which compels me to expose a lie when I see it.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

That's where you're wrong. No conclusive research can be done because the information you provide is severely lacking in many areas, this is not our fault, this is yours. If you want people to help you research, you need to excercise due diligence and provide the needed information (which you have not done). Nobody is out-rightly rejecting your claims, but we cannot accept it falsely either; unless Andromedans don't use logic to do research to back their claims? Is that how Andromedans work??

And, you can't get better data? It's not like you can't get a DNA sample; all you need do is ask. I've actually provided enough for a Terrestrial with "vision" to begin work. This thing of "inaropriate" arkers is not new, thereis at least one other case., but, you will ignore that data I guess.

DNA tests can be expensive (its actually not that expensive) to low/middle income, but a man as well off as you (you said this many times in other posts), surely could afford a test(s) required to get that utterly important information (unless you lied).

When did I say I was "well off"? I don't remember a single instance.

In any case, extensive DNA testing is rather expensive. Even the simple tests are up to $200 each. The kind of work needed might require "custom Primers", and they are not cheap.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

And, you can't get better data? It's not like you can't get a DNA sample; all you need do is ask. I've actually provided enough for a Terrestrial with "vision" to begin work. This thing of "inaropriate" arkers is not new, thereis at least one other case., but, you will ignore that data I guess.

Huh? It's YOUR DNA!!! Wow..just... unbelievable. You are just debunking yourself. I don't want your DNA, it's really your job to do what you need to get that information. Nor am I qualified to handle that type of thing, knowing you, you will blame me and say I've 'tainted' it. So, no thanks.

When did I say I was "well off"? I don't remember a single instance.

In any case, extensive DNA testing is rather expensive. Even the simple tests are up to $200 each. The kind of work needed might require "custom Primers", and they are not cheap.

When did you say you were well off? Maybe you should go check the other thread... oh mr 'god' of my profession. LOL
edit on 20-8-2012 by acidsweep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Huh? It's YOUR DNA!!! Wow..just... unbelievable. You are just debunking yourself.

"Huh?" is that the best yo can do Independant verification of the results is one of the very first things you should be doing. You know "good ole scientific proceedure?" Or don't you beleive in that sort of thing. See,the problem is you want to argue this, you don't to find out. If you were truly interested, you would do the tests yourself.

When did you say you were well off? Maybe you should go check the other thread... oh mr 'god' of my profession. LOL

And, that equates to well off how? Did you miss the part about "intellectual property" theft? Or did you just forget

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join