It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET? part 2

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
As I indicated I would, I have additional DNA evidence. I've just received the resulta of a Y-Chromosome panel of 16 markers, while this is small it does give a good indication as to which "Haplogroup" I should belong to. Unfortunately, it indicates that I belong to no known haplogroup.

Here is the report from a Y-Chromosome database (www.yhrd.org...)

It indicates there is no match to any haplotype or haplogroup

Here are the actual results emailed to me:

In my previous thread we kinda of got off track with the discrepency found. It indicated that there was some Indian connection, and the thread emphasized this. What went almost unnoticed was the lack of European linkage. The Indian component came from Omnipop, the lack of European DNA was from the European version of CODIS

The company that did this most recent testing tried to place me in the "R1b" haplogroup, however after some research it was discovered that this placement was a very loose fit with only 8 of the 16 markers providing the match, and still the Euproean Codis fails to place me in any European population. Course all this shows is that if One uses little data, that almost any result can be found.

I like the statement make by Stephen P. Morse in his article "From DNA to Genetic Genealogy; Everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask" www.stevemorse.org...

The key to doing this sort of genetic genealogy lies in the way the sex chromosome is inherited. The X chromosome involves some shuffling within the past one or two generations. But the Y chromosome is never shuffled – it is always passed from the father to the son intact. So the DNA code on the son’s Y chromosome should be identical to the father’s, and every male should have the identical Y chromosome to Adam. In that case we could do DNA testing and determine that we are all descendants of Adam. Although this might help us weed out the extra-terrestrial aliens among us, it would be of little help in constructing our family trees.

The problem that remains is that I don't feel that we have enough data for a solid conclusion. Perhaps someone that is a bit more familiar with Biology can help clear this up.

Anyway, these are the results of the tests I've done to date. To me, they seem to indicate an increasing probability that I am not human, but an, indeed, an ET.

Edit to swap images

[edit on 18-2-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Quick question....does this test state that you are human?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

No, the test does not state that I'm human. I think it highly unlikely that the test could determine that anyone is human without a good match to an exiting haplotype.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Is there any other test that you can do, like blood testing, MRIs, X-raying your bone, etc. to see if they're "human?"

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I missed you! I wish I could hug you.. I'll settle for cuddling my laptop instead.

No known haplogroup.. nice. However a quick google search has thrown up quite a few other individuals who have the same issue, yet none of these people seem to give any indication of believing they arent human. I wonder why that is?

Im quite puzzled by the fact that you admitted yourself in the last thread that the test you had chosen was probably not the appropriate one with regards to solving your 'issue', yet you've gone and done the same test again, except with your paternal genes being analysed.
You've said previously that you arent the richest guy in the world, so why throw your money away on such a pointless test.

And as for wanting advice from someone who is familiar with this sort of stuff.. I would assume that you'd have chance to question the company that has performed your DNA analysis, so why wouldnt you ask them?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Again Anthra well done on seeing this through.

I do think you are getting muddled in semantics though.

Yes limited data can cause tangential results, so why have such a limiting test done?

I still say seek out a qualified psychiatrist and talk about how you feel.

Alien or not it will help you out.

Best of luck and keep up the searching for truth - you will find it.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

It seems to me that you are sending off for these tests (which don't seem very detailed to me) in the hope that one of them might just throw up an anomalous result. God only knows how many you have done.

The last one did nothing other than prove you were human and this one seems to have just thrown up a result that doesn't actually seem that special or rare.

Is the whole process done over the internet? Surely there are people at the company you can talk to about your results? I'm pretty sure if your results were that special they would be rather freaked out by it and contact you about it.

Your mind however is made up on the subject it seems so anything I or DNA results say isn't going to sway your decisions.

I would advise you to stop looking for what the results don't say and start looking at what they do say

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

It seems to me that you are sending off for these tests (which don't seem very detailed to me) in the hope that one of them might just throw up an anomalous result. God only knows how many you have done.

The last one did nothing other than prove you were human and this one seems to have just thrown up a result that doesn't actually seem that special or rare.

Actually, the last (first) one didn't prove I was human. What it showed was improbable genetics given my phenotype.

Your mind however is made up on the subject it seems so anything I or DNA results say isn't going to sway your decisions.

I would advise you to stop looking for what the results don't say and start looking at what they do say

Yes, I am rather sure that I'm ET, though not for the reasons you would like them to be. One can go through a bit of transformation when they stand on the deck of a starship and are told, in so many words, that they are not human. My first time was when I was 4 years old, nothing was the same after that.

Back in the day, when I was starting my technology career, I was an electronic Tech. I worked in the engineering labs of a few companies, and worked on some rather extensive logic systems. Very often it was what wasn't there, as opposed to what was, that provided the necessary data to make the systems perform as required.

In the case of my DNA, there is a bit of both. Some things that are present, perhaps shouldn't be, and the things missing shouldn't be. If we consider my phenotype, Western European, then the missing haplotype should be rather significant.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
I missed you! I wish I could hug you.. I'll settle for cuddling my laptop instead.

No known haplogroup.. nice. However a quick google search has thrown up quite a few other individuals who have the same issue, yet none of these people seem to give any indication of believing they arent human. I wonder why that is?

Interesting ... care to share the query string you used? In all my research to find a possible haplogroup I saw no indication of anyone missing one.

Im quite puzzled by the fact that you admitted yourself in the last thread that the test you had chosen was probably not the appropriate one with regards to solving your 'issue', yet you've gone and done the same test again, except with your paternal genes being analysed.
You've said previously that you arent the richest guy in the world, so why throw your money away on such a pointless test.

Actually they're not quite the same test, and, it gives me further evidence, even if it is not conclusive. Besides, it was affordable. Unfortunately, further testing will be a while, X-Chromosome and mtDNA tests are a bit pricey...

And as for wanting advice from someone who is familiar with this sort of stuff.. I would assume that you'd have chance to question the company that has performed your DNA analysis, so why wouldnt you ask them?

Most of the people who conduct these test are nothing more than lab techs, they run automated analyzers, and prolly know only a little more than I do...its not like they or the people they work for do DNA research.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

The company that did this most recent testing tried to place me in the "R1b" haplogroup

Isn’t there a difference between the company you employed to test your DNA “trying” to place you in a Hg, and having the professional experience in knowing where it should go?

I am no expert in this field – and neither are you by admission – but I did a little research, just out of curiosity.

R1b haplogroup:

In human genetics, Haplogroup R1b is the most frequently occurring Y-chromosome haplogroup in Western Europe and amongst speakers of Chadic languages in northern parts of sub-Saharan Central Africa. R1b is also present at lower frequencies throughout Eastern Europe, Western Asia, Central Asia, and parts of North Africa.

en.wikipedia.org...(Y-DNA)#Subclades

R1b is a branch of the MNOPS "macro-haplogroup," which is one of the predominant groupings of all human male lines outside of Africa, and this whole group, along indeed with all of macro-haplogroup F, is believed to have originated in Asia.

Notice the references to Asia, and your previous test that indicated your Indian ancestry?

I especially recommend deep SNP testing if you are Haplogroup R1b because this is the most common haplogroup in Europe and has many subclades.

dgmweb.net...

R1b haplogroup subclades (my emphasis):

R1b* (that is R1b with no subsequent distinguishing SNP mutations) is extremely rare.

en.wikipedia.org...(Y-DNA)#R1b1.2A

Rare, but not unknown.

As to your tests (this from a specific family genealogical site, but the content is applicable):

An individual's test results have little meaning on their own. You cannot take these numbers, plug them into some formula and find out who your ancestors are.

…the Y-Chromosome is passed from father to son. The vast majority of the time the father passes an exact copy of his Y-Chromosome to his son…However on rare occasion there is a mutation or change in one of the markers. The change is either an insertion or a deletion. An insertion is when an additional repeat is added to a marker. A deletion is when one of the repeats is deleted.

blairdna.com... the Test Results

The mechanism of mutation is not different for Y-chromosome microdeletion. However, the ability to repair it differs from other chromosomes. The human Y chromosome is passed directly from father to son, and is not protected against accumulating copying errors, whereas other chromosomes are error corrected by recombining genetic information from mother and father. This may leave natural selection as the primary repair mechanism for the Y chromosome.

en.wikipedia.org...

So it can be postulated, even with such pedestrian research, that there is an alternative explanation for your DNA results. As I said previously, no one on this thread (as of yet) is an expert in this field.

The problem that remains is that I don't feel that we have enough data for a solid conclusion. Perhaps someone that is a bit more familiar with Biology can help clear this up.

No data? It appears that there is plenty of data to be working with. The only problem seems to be an acceptance of their findings on your part.

And if and when an expert supplies you with conclusive data as to your Human origins, would you accept that?

To me, they seem to indicate an increasing probability that I am not human, but an, indeed, an ET.

No, they indicate that you are more than likely a rare Human being.

Where’s the startlingly anomalous DNA that should surely be present in yours if you are descended from wolves?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Isn’t there a difference between the company you employed to test your DNA “trying” to place you in a Hg, and having the professional experience in knowing where it should go?

Yes there is a rather large difference. However, One can not force fit data. By attempting to force the data they are debliberatly corrupting it. Corrupt data is less than useless, and it tends to be rather misleading. In this case it could be more like "dis-info".

I am no expert in this field – and neither are you by admission – but I did a little research, just out of curiosity.

So it can be postulated, even with such pedestrian research, that there is an alternative explanation for your DNA results. As I said previously, no one on this thread (as of yet) is an expert in this field.

Nice bit of research, thanks ... food for thought.

Although, just because thete is an alternate explaination, doesn't make the original invalid, nor does it validate the alternative. After all, there are at least two explaination for the genesis of the Human Species, one seems to have better support from the available data.

Please remember, that using all of the available data in my case, there would seem to better support for my hypothesis. Remember also, data doesn't care if it is accaptable to the end user, it is something that exists in a more or less pure form, it doesn't care where it came from, though it does care if it becomes corrupted.

There is also an issue with the lack of any European links in the autosomal DNA. If my true lineage was indeed R1b (any sub clade) then there should have been some indication in the autosomal panel. Also, while the "R" branch may have originated in Western Asia, I would point out, that does not include any of India, and the autosomal panel seemed to indicate central India, as opposed to the Western regions.

No data? It appears that there is plenty of data to be working with. The only problem seems to be an acceptance of their findings on your part.

And if and when an expert supplies you with conclusive data as to your Human origins, would you accept that?

I don't beleive I said "no data". I said "not enough data". There is still lots missing. There is still mtDNA, and nuclear DNA as well.

And then there may be an issue with Human knowledge of exobiology and exodna. A couple of subjects, that Humans have so far only speculated on, and shown no real data or knowledge.

If a qualified person said I was Human, and based that on ALL of the data (even that which is currently missing), I would accept it. However, that has not happened, and I seriously doubt it will

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Please forgive me for not having read part 1 of this thread series. But why, apart from these tests, do you have reason to believe you are an alien to this world?

n

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by exo.psych

Please forgive me for not having read part 1 of this thread series. But why, apart from these tests, do you have reason to believe you are an alien to this world?

n

Ya know ... I'm not sure I've ever related that part of my story ... sorry y'all.

In the fair weather months of 1952 a UFO came to visit the rural area of the central California coast where I and my "human mother" lived. Her parents owened a farm of about 120 acres. The craft was observed over one of the "back 40" parcels, hovering just above the tree tops. I was said that a "door" could be seen. This craft was there for several days. On one of those days I appearently wandered off and was missing for the greater part of the day. My human grand-parents, along with uncles, aunts, cousins, basicall the whole family started a search of the country side which lasted for some hours, but was to little avail. Near the end of the day, I came walking back as if nothing had happened.

From that day forward though, my life evolved in a rather different direction than it probably should have. I began to have thoughts that these people that I lived with were not my "real" family, and that they must have my real parents captive and hidden somewhere. I looked for that place, under the house, and other places, but, never found it.

I finished regular school and attended a year of college, then joined the military, and it seems was on track to lead a productive, but rather mundane life. After the military I returned to school and earned my degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. I moved to Silicon Valley and started my career in the computer industry.

The old thoughts that I was from somewhere else, and not who I was told I was had never quite gone away, and with my new and greater resources I though perhaps I could find some resolution to those issues, though at the time they were not significant.

I found a psychologist in San Jose that seemed like he could help. Thats when everything started to change. After some weeks we had come to the conclusion that the missing day in 1952 was spend aboard the UFO, and that I was told some things rather extraordinary. This scared me and I stopped seeing him. I bounced around from one "shrink" to another trying to find answers for a while. Most of the "professionals" I had seen didn't know how to deal with what I had to say, so they proscribed a variety of drugs that only made it so that I couldn't feel or care about anything ... I hated it and eventually gave up on the "shrinks" and their drugs.

Some how in all of this I managed to maintain my technology career and was involved in a few important projects (the first PC clone, first fully automated auto factory, the very early Internet [known then as DARPANET], and some others), I was very lucky.

Also during all this I became involved with the Occult, studied the writings of Crowley, got into meditation and the whole mind/body/spirit thing, as well as martial arts. All in all it was quite a ride.

In the early 1990's I moved to North-Eastern Washington state and had a bit of forest. I built a cabin and lived there with my Wolf Pack. During this time my real mother traveled to earth from Andromeda. When she arrived in about 92(?) I was taken aboard her starship and told many things. Most of what she told me comfirmed what I had suspected for much of my life.

Up to this time, periodoc abductions were a normal part of life for me. Various alien type and some humans would "borrow" me for a night, usually several times a month. When mother got here it all stopped.

Now, in 2010 I'm trying to prove to the people of earth that I am who I am, and that they truly are not alone. Unfortunately, I get little off world support in this.

And, yes, I left some parts out ... all in good time.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing your experiences, for they are very real and with truly positive cosmic people. If you have mission to share, then the seeds you plant will help no matter how many skeptics clamor, just ignore them and speak from your heart anyway, but be gentle with the opposition too.

Your group is a good group, similar to my friends group, and they are wonderful.

I should u2u a link to you and see if you can feel the energy.

sa'l me't ja'ri'n

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You know, I quite like to speculate about what I would ask a proper alien if given a few hours to simply chat...this would be under the assumption that the being I was talking to was a actual Et and not just "some guy saying he was" (lord knows I can find plenty of those in homeless shelters). But I digress.

I am generally interested in history...not because of any particular time period, but more just how society grows up and out...allows me to consider what is the better path of societys longevity...I think meeting a ET would certainly have benefits in asking about their individual planet history...such as what type of governmental structure worked best going from class 0 to class 1, and if such a government still is in place or why it was altered...if there was a unified world order or if it was factioned up and somehow managed to not blow each other up.

I would also be interested in the normal things...do advanced aliens (lets go with the pleadian concept beings) still hunt, fish, go to night clubs, have sex, play video games, listen to music and what type, etc...general social aspects.

I think I would end the conversation discussing technology, the initial sparks of real movement, the critical techs developed for massive leaps forward, which ones on earth are in the initial stages to become something great and which ones that are stagnated need to be developed more for some breakthrough we have yet to fully understand...and finally which ones we simply need to abandon (like the combustion engine).

OPs, there is no reason for me to believe nor disbelieve you should you choose to answer one, some, or all of my questions. I find at the very least your posts to tingle my love for sci-fi and the entertainment value alone is worth reading whatever you decide to put out.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mask ... here we go again with you beating the ground with your bone club and insisting that things are other than has been stated. Dude, you truly need to learn to read.

The test I've had done are all real, court admisable DNA tests, done by respectable companies. And, while they do show "human" DNA, it is the very nature of that DNA that seems to be telling a story a bit different than you would like.

You need to understand that I have a VERY European phenotype (what I "look" like). The first test shows NO linkage to ANY European population, though it does show a link to central Indian populations, and to Africian populations. The second test, which traces the paternal lineage, shows no linkage to any population, anywhere.

My first bit of data shows a high probability that I am of off-world origins, and while it may be contriversable at best, it is still valid data.

So I'm kinda wondering what your problem really is ... sounda like zenophobia.

When I presented my data you attacked it, saying it was inadiquate, and/or faulty, when I stated that I has seen professionals, you attacked their qualifications. You see the trend here? You are the quintessential psudo-skeptic. When presented with an idea that you don't like, you attack the person, when presented with real data that may support the idea, you attack the data. You NEVER put forth any constructive arguments, or make any attempts to refute the data on sound grounds ... you just resort to bashing and name calling.

Sorry y'all, the last I heard Mask had me on "ignore". He wants to bash me and my data without any possibility of defense ... he very much reminds me of the Troggs in World of Warcraft.
[also, sorry about any spelling or grammer errors, Mask is unworthy of a proper proof reading]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I wrote a paper on the history of my people, and while it is only an overview, I think it is a bit long to post here. I will finish puting it on my website tomorrow and let y'all know when its available.

I would also be interested in the normal things...do advanced aliens (lets go with the pleadian concept beings) still hunt, fish, go to night clubs, have sex, play video games, listen to music and what type, etc...general social aspects.

I don't know much about the Pleadian people, but I would hope that they aren't much different than mine. And, yes, we still hunt, fish, though not in the manner we did in our ancient times. Though the idea of chasing down dinner on foot may appeal to some. We also engage in a variety of other sports, though the "images" I'm getting are a bit confused; some recognizable sports, like one might see at the olympic events, and some I don't recognize at all. Alas, I don't know as much about my people as I would like.

Night clubs I don't know about, though I'm sure there is some sort of equivelent, Sex ... what can I say ... I'm here
and as I understand it, everything about my birth was natural except for the location.

Video games ... if they don't now, they will when I return! I for one like playing games, though recently it has been World of Warcraft ... I'd like to take it to a holodeck of some kind. I don't know much about the music, but the impression I get is that there are few, if any, strong beats. Sigh, and I so love classic Rock, I guess I'll have to expand their horizons some.

Technology ... The last great invention was in 1970 for Earth when Intel produced the first microprocessor. Since then it has become ubiquitous. I see that as one of the greatest inventions of the Human Species. There are some others on the horizon, Warp Technology, Energy systems that require far less input than their output, and perhaps some communications breakthroughs soon. Some of your imaging and medical technologies are developing well. Doctors now have tools that seem right out of Star Trek, it seems that the biggest difference is that the "scanners" probe has to be in contact with the subject, but how long will that last?

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Mask:
Although I see no reason to believe this chap or anyone else proclaiming themselves as a ET, I see no reason to not take advantage of interesting stories nonetheless. I think ultimately its just a suspend disbelief and listen verses kneejerk dismiss everything. What will purposefully spending time to dismiss someone serve you beyond...well, wasting that time in your life responding to something in disbelief...sort of pointless and you end up gaining nothing from the experience.

Quick question, do you watch star trek and yell at the TV the whole time that its not real, or do you simply sit back, become entertained, perhaps even allow for wonderment and hopeing to hear how the story advances...which way is more interesting to spend your time, quick dismissing or interest in storytelling? And finally...what happens on the off chance that the guy is for real to begin with but simply cant be farked to go into debt to prove to internet skeptics he is who he is?

Anyhow...I respect ya Mask, just wondering why you actually care...the guy said he knows his proof is not up to par, but frankly, any attempt trumps the others out there to begin with,

Anthra:
Interesting. Pity there is not more detailed info (be it real or researched concepts,) I look forward to reading your stuff (if you charge, I am outta there btw unless its a freaking excellent story).
I would request you divide it up for easy digestion...make use of double returns for new paragraphs, headings, etc...and oh, lose the space backround for the text...hard to read in its present state. There are plenty of freebie templates out there (or for a small fee, I can slap up a great site for you overnight [plug]
)

I said Pleadians just as a random example, but basically any space faring beings would work just fine...I think researching the transition point from knuckledragging computer junkies to space explorers would perhaps be the most interesting time period to learn about...makes me wonder what our initial priorities will be once we start spreading from earth and what our priorities for our race will be, say, a thousand years after that initial moment...

And what the hell is the true significance of gold anyhow...its a bloody rock..why is gold so damned valueable yet soo incredibly useless. Almost every other raw material we have serves a function, diamonds cut anything, silver can be used for a multitude of stuff, but gold itself is all but useless for anything beyond...ooh..pretty.

I look forward to either your response, or your update to the website you got going on.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

And what the hell is the true significance of gold anyhow...its a bloody rock..why is gold so damned valueable yet soo incredibly useless. Almost every other raw material we have serves a function, diamonds cut anything, silver can be used for a multitude of stuff, but gold itself is all but useless for anything beyond...ooh..pretty.

Its pretty! And easy to work with ... probably one of the first "pretty" metal to be used and worked with by any people, regardless of species / planetary origin. It doesn't corrode or change ... it must be of the gods!

Seriously though, Gold is very useful in electronic circuits. its electrical properties are the best known to Human kind. It has low resistance and good heat disapation properties, and is used as the interconnect wire inside almost all micro-circuits. It is also used in contaces and connectors in critical electrical systems (Space Shuttle, militart aircraft, etc.).

I've updated my site and have posted an overview of my peoples history, however I think of it as kinda crude, but there it is for all to read

Edit to add: I almost forgot ... I will never charge anything for what I have to say.

Etharzi od Oma

[edit on 24-2-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join