It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET? part 2

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
reply to post by SaturnFX

It sounds like you are under the impression that gold is the most valuable element on the planet. There are substances that are worth far more per gram than gold. It is not the Highest standard for anything. It is not even really close? It is already superseded by platinum just in the world of shiny. Maybe I have read you wrong.

Was talking more of historical significance. Platinum is a recent addition to our valueable rocks collection...the history of platinum is barely 400 years old (when the spanish came across it and tried to make fake gold out of it)...since its discovery it did become more valueable in time, and once it was found to be exceptionally functional, it became very valueable.

Gems are a different matter, such as a ruby whom is used as art decor and depending on the cut and purity varies in price from tricket costume jewelry to incredible value...but this is all supposed worth (you never see politicians of today or emperors of yesterday suggesting people hoard rubies).

Gold is the most valueable (historical) yet useless (until as of late) rock we have. There is alot of speculation by "ETs" for the significance of gold, from the annunaki slavemasters having earthlings harvest vast amounts of gold for some atmospheric purpose, to a odd substance to injest, etc.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Again...please....stop sending things to online-dna-data-bases and start looking for a doctor to sit down with and just talk.

The validation you seek is not going to come from an online source...you will need to take a personal face-to-face approach with a credited doctor who can help you prove or disprove your official story.

I've been thinking about this statement. Ya know, I just can't beleive you said that! Do you have any idea what you even said?

Are you actually advocating that I take the opinion of someone, who is not qualified to class biological entities of any sort, over cold hard scientific data?

You are aware that ALL psychologists can only give their opinion about someone, right? A person talks to them, and they use their training, such as it is, their prejudice, and personal opinion to render a diagnosis. There is little, if any, science involved.

Thanks the gods that the doctor I do see is fully aware of the biology involved!

Etharzi od Oma

[edit on 26-2-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
All I can say regarding the OP's claims are

Looks like a duck, sounds like a duck....
Must be a?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball

Must be a?

Oh come on now, silly. You missed the most damning evidence. The DNA test results show he is human and apparently from somewhere in India. Obviously that proves he is an alien.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I am pretty sure he only meant to see a real doctor in person and get your DNA test results instead of just sending it away to some place online. I know he has advocated mental health care for you before but this particular statement simply reads as - get your DNA test done by a real doctor you can see and speak with in person. Why is that such a crazy idea?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'm really rather curious AnthraAndromda. Did you ever get a visit from one of those little gray beings when you where younger?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball

Must be a?

Oh come on now, silly. You missed the most damning evidence. The DNA test results show he is human and apparently from somewhere in India. Obviously that proves he is an alien.

It appears that you both are missing one of the points here. This represents a discrepency in the phenotype - haplotype mapping. It is kind of like finding a Chinese with natural fine blond hair, or in my case an Indian / african who has the phenotype of an Englishman.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
I'm really rather curious AnthraAndromda. Did you ever get a visit from one of those little gray beings when you where younger?

Yes frequently! It occured on a regular basis (both Greys and Humans) right up to when my Mother arrived in Earth orbit. Then it stopped and hasn't happeden since (thats about 15 years now).

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I will say this. Never make fun of nor dismiss those whom you deem crazy.

David Icke taught me something important. Even if you feel you know the truth and find someones claims insane, you must come to the realization that you might actually be the one thats insane.

Here is a Icke short that will make any and all naysayers feel completely stupid for how they look at those with wacky claims.

We outsheep the sheep. What a brilliant observation.

Ridicule or condemn anyone whom commits the crime of being different...

I am a icke fan I think. I dont believe his claims, but the man has total respect in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
It appears that you both are missing one of the points here. This represents a discrepency in the phenotype - haplotype mapping. It is kind of like finding a Chinese with natural fine blond hair, or in my case an Indian / african who has the phenotype of an Englishman.

Etharzi od Oma.

No, you are missing the point. A white African is not an alien.

See:Charlize Theron

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Yes frequently! It occured on a regular basis (both Greys and Humans) right up to when my Mother arrived in Earth orbit. Then it stopped and hasn't happeden since (thats about 15 years now).

Etharzi od Oma.

That explains it. You claim you were also visited by humans up until your real mom came. Now no humans visit you anymore. I think I understand the problem here.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Etharzi od Oma.

That explains it. You claim you were also visited by humans up until your real mom came. Now no humans visit you anymore. I think I understand the problem here.

I think he meant to say human looking aliens...such as nordics, androms, etc...the human looking doodz in all those internet sites, not actual earth humans.

Anthra:
1) Do you believe this mother of yours is still in orbit?
a) If yes - Why is the craft not detected

2) Greys are described as Zetas, some describe them as cybermen/machines, etc...whats your opinion on them?

3) What is your purpose on earth beyond getting old and die? bring awareness in general or simply experience what life has to offer...
a) If your purpose is simply to experience, do you think it is a disservice to the cause by knowing your origins to begin with, thereby missing the full picture of the struggle.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I think he meant to say human looking aliens...such as nordics, androms, etc...the human looking doodz in all those internet sites, not actual earth humans.

See, that is what I thought at first too but then I put some real thought into it and from reading this thread, I am pretty sure humans do not visit him and have not for some time now.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

See, that is what I thought at first too but then I put some real thought into it and from reading this thread, I am pretty sure humans do not visit him and have not for some time now.

Guess I am not following here. I suspect I know what your talking about, but I also suspect that thats just sarcasm, which makes me wonder why your bothering to begin with.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Guess I am not following here. I suspect I know what your talking about, but I also suspect that thats just sarcasm, which makes me wonder why your bothering to begin with.

If you are not sure why I am bothering to begin with, then you have not read any of my posts. What you are seeing is someone who has grown tired of talking to a wall and decided to at least get myself one little chuckle for all my wasted time in this thread. If you feel your conversation with him has been productive at any point then more power to you!

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hi AnthraAndromda

Do you mind if I ask you a few more question?

are you 44-45?
are you adopted? or did you have a missing natural mother or farther?

[edit on 26-2-2010 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Etharzi od Oma.

No, you are missing the point. A white African is not an alien.

See:Charlize Theron

Lol ... She is French - German. A very far cry from Indian - African. You need to see the discrepency in the phenotype - genotype mapping.

Again ... my phenotype is European my genotype is not.

Etrharzi od Oma

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Etharzi od Oma.

No, I don't think you do. You are trying to see things that aren't there.

When I said I was "visited" by Greys and Humans, I meant that there were two groups abducting be for a night. One was Greys the other was Human, U.S. Air Force ons one human group, and I'm sure there were others as well.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Lol ... She is French - German. A very far cry from Indian - African. You need to see the discrepency in the phenotype - genotype mapping.

Again ... my phenotype is European my genotype is not.

Etrharzi od Oma

One it was kind of a joke because you do not see what is so wrong with the logic you are trying to use anyway and second she is African. That is where she was born, that is what she is. I am American and apparently so are you. She comes from Africa. She was born in Africa. She is African.

I get what you are saying but what you are saying is wrong. You are claiming that you cannot have Indian roots because you are European. You have not explained why that is so hard for you to understand. You also completely missed the point about why seeing a doctor in person might be beneficial over sending away to some place on the internet. Having a real conversation with a real doctor about your results might help you understand why you have evidence of India in your blood even though you are all pasty white and think you know your family tree.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Etharzi od Oma.

No, I did mean actual Terrestrials. One group was the U.S. Air Force, though they were probably just providing services for someone else.

Anthra:
1) Do you believe this mother of yours is still in orbit?
a) If yes - Why is the craft not detected

I'm sure the craft have been detected, but that doesn't mean that intel would become public. And, yes, she is still in orbit. Aprox. 100,000 km directly above Dallas, Tx. Get a decent telescope and look for yourself. Though they may be hard to see. The largest craft is about 2km in length and is a dull non-refelective grey color

2) Greys are described as Zetas, some describe them as cybermen/machines, etc...whats your opinion on them?

A small species of humanoids evolved from insects. They are very intelligent, though they seem to lack most of the desirable qualities that most "human" species have.

3) What is your purpose on earth beyond getting old and die? bring awareness in general or simply experience what life has to offer...
a) If your purpose is simply to experience, do you think it is a disservice to the cause by knowing your origins to begin with, thereby missing the full picture of the struggle.

My impression is that it was never planned that I should grow old and die on Earth. In fact, I decided that I should stay here a little while longer to lend some help in the event that something might happen around 2012. Though, it is beginning to appear that there will not be any events that would require any assistance. It is also part of the 'plan' to help bring about disclosure.[

No, I don't think it is a disservice knowing, But, I do feel that knowing has made the "struggle' more intense.

Etharzi od Oma

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join