It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET? part 2

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

To have a copy of those data that I can refer to as I need. Yes the government has my DNA, do you really think they are going to let me have access to that data, do you think they would authorize a copy for me?

Then either there is no point in getting a DNA test or seeing the government doctor. This is another one of the contradictions you are having so much trouble locating.

Now that I have some small amount of that data, I can look for a way to validage it against what the government has ... which will likely amount to attempting to get a look at the Doctors computer screen next time I see him. Maybe, if I'm lucky, he will leave the room for a minute and I can do a quick search.

Why? You have been on a spaceship and yet you still think you need to sneak a peak at someone's computer screen for more proof? How will anything on a computer screen be any better than a joyride on mommy's ship?

This is another one of those contradictions. Keep them coming!

Thanks for the thoughts; I'll have to remember to take a memory stick with next time, maybe I can download something.

For what purpose? Really, I want to know why.

There are other reasons that I would like to have this data.Perhaps if I get enough, I can somehow get the government to disclose the UFO/ET stuff that "doesn't exist".

Etharzi Od Oma

You mean the same government that already has this data and is keeping it from you?

Please do not hurt yourself slapping your own forehead now.

Can you at least try to make one consistent thought last for more than one post at a time?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

I didn't mean to imply that the car was relevent. I was pointing out that the whole idea me driving a rare car, is more acceptable though less probable than me being ET.

Ya know, I'm reminded of a Bruce Lee movie. In one scene he is talking to a student and he points to the moon. The student looks at his hand. Bruce then slaps his head.

I'm kind of wondering is any of you know why the student was wrong?

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I didn't mean to imply that the car was relevent. I was pointing out that the whole idea me driving a rare car, is more acceptable though less probable than me being ET.

Right, by asking why it was not relevant to us. Did your mom forget to teach you the language you would be using to communicate your superiority with? Look up relevant. Read your post again. WOW!

Ya know, I'm reminded of a Bruce Lee movie. In one scene he is talking to a student and he points to the moon. The student looks at his hand. Bruce then slaps his head.

Hmmmm. Never saw the movie and all you said was that he looked at the moon. No context whatsoever. I guess I am stupid for not knowing what the scene was even about in the first place then?

Etharzi od Oma

That is it? That is all I get? I just pointed out 3 contradictions. You complained that no one was pointing them out. I told you that you just ignore them when people do. Now scroll up.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I though I did present some evidence, on at least 3 occasions. It seems that perhaps you do not recognize it.

Link us to it. You have not presented anything but your delusions over the results of a cheap DNA test. Maury...lets see if he is the baby-daddy!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

To have a copy of those data that I can refer to as I need. Yes the government has my DNA, do you really think they are going to let me have access to that data, do you think they would authorize a copy for me?

Then either there is no point in getting a DNA test or seeing the government doctor. This is another one of the contradictions you are having so much trouble locating.

There is no contradiction here, save in your mind.

Now that I have some small amount of that data, I can look for a way to validage it against what the government has ... which will likely amount to attempting to get a look at the Doctors computer screen next time I see him. Maybe, if I'm lucky, he will leave the room for a minute and I can do a quick search.

Why? You have been on a spaceship and yet you still think you need to sneak a peak at someone's computer screen for more proof? How will anything on a computer screen be any better than a joyride on mommy's ship?

This is another one of those contradictions. Keep them coming!

Again, no contradiction! Yes, I've been on mother's ship, but I'm not allowed to bring anything that could be used as evidence back to Earth. With evidence, and even better evidence from the government, I can help to bring about disclosure.

Thanks for the thoughts; I'll have to remember to take a memory stick with next time, maybe I can download something.

For what purpose? Really, I want to know why.

I thought that was explained (see below), or is there something about disclosure you don't grasp?

There are other reasons that I would like to have this data.Perhaps if I get enough, I can somehow get the government to disclose the UFO/ET stuff that "doesn't exist".

Etharzi Od Oma

You mean the same government that already has this data and is keeping it from you?

Please do not hurt yourself slapping your own forehead now.

Can you at least try to make one consistent thought last for more than one post at a time?

There is consistency, though perhaps it is beyond your grasp, there are no contradictions except in your mind.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I'm very happy that you are pushing and bringing this out, though like all the evidence, what is not allowed is definitive, not in pictures, not in evidence. There is incredible testimony by very credentialled individuals, grass roots testimony by many people, and videos, pictures that are always affected by their shields and therefore not clear, by design on their part.

Because too show too much interfers with the progress of individuals, and yes it is like a personal test for everyone.

I think you're doing a really good job.

It's time for people to get ready. For the work many have within them, such as awakening others locally, and gathering supplies or blueprints and tools even, to help rebuild if things occur.

Watching Steven Greers recent videos made me think of you and your thread. The push for disclosure and redistributing goods, and the need for our awareness, and to work for this. Do you think that setting up local groups to meditate and seek contact, ufo clubs, grass roots amabassadors, but without the hefty fee, would be the right approach to spread this? What kind of methods should people work at, because I see similarites between Steven Greer and his talk of what the majestic crowd have in mind in hording the resources and technology and letting the events happen, even orchestrating depopulation their way, instead of freeing it all up, similar to Benjamin Fulfords advice as to the kind of world we could create, and what the disclosure would look like.

Very informed people, well connected some of them, are coming out with messages in a real push to offer an alternative to this dark cartel's vision.

Everything you're doing is adding some extra support, and even this dna evidence, while not conslusive is very anomalous. It helps.

But we need to go further and quicker, do you think that local groups is the best step first, or another way first and that maybe as an extra?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

That is actually your response? Two can play this game.

Yes there is.

I at least pointed out the text backing up what I said. All you do is say "no."

Ok then I get to say "yes" and my argument is just as valid. You are not even trying today, you must be tired. Don't you have important work to do saving the human race? bringing an end to the human race? studying the human race? ignoring the human race? You said all 4 so you must have A LOT to do!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Right, by asking why it was not relevant to us. Did your mom forget to teach you the language you would be using to communicate your superiority with? Look up relevant. Read your post again. WOW!

Hmmmm. Never saw the movie and all you said was that he looked at the moon. No context whatsoever. I guess I am stupid for not knowing what the scene was even about in the first place then?

Etharzi od Oma

That is it? That is all I get? I just pointed out 3 contradictions. You complained that no one was pointing them out. I told you that you just ignore them when people do. Now scroll up.

You might want to re-read what I said ... you appear to have completely missed it. [hint: I dodn't say he looked at the moon]

The scene is irrelevent...

No ... you didn't point any contradictions. But, you are starting to demonstrate an inability to read and understand.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Yes there is.

Ok then I get to say "yes" and my argument is just as valid. You are not even trying today, you must be tired. Don't you have important work to do saving the human race? bringing an end to the human race? studying the human race? ignoring the human race? You said all 4 so you must have A LOT to do!

yeah, come on spaceman. either lead us to the promised land or destroy us, just please, please stop boring us.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Let me try and keep this simple for you as you seem very easily lost in your own words. If you have such a rare car then why would you claim to not have the money for better DNA tests? Why not sell that car? Mommy has a friggin spaceship! I am sure she can hook you up with 4 wheels and you can get that DNA test and end all this.

Instead you want us to believe you have a really valuable car and no money at the same time. Explain.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
so you know you're an alien. the government know you're an alien. and your mommy knows your an alien.
so why do you need proof?
i think its time you were deported back to the moon, you lunatic

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You might want to re-read what I said ... you appear to have completely missed it. [hint: I dodn't say he looked at the moon]

The scene is irrelevent...

You really need to get a dictionary and maybe an eight grade education. The scene is not relevant? If I am suppose to know why he is wrong for pointing at the moon in the scene, the scene is the only thing that is relevant. Are you really this stupid?

Looked, pointed, whatever. There is no way to know why he is wrong in the context of the scene without knowing the scene. You cannot ask if people know why he is wrong in that scene and then claim the scene is irrelevant. You are so lost now.

No ... you didn't point any contradictions. But, you are starting to demonstrate an inability to read and understand.

If you say so. I keep pointing out contradictions and you know bluebelle even linked us to them. You are just denying them. If you feel like you are accomplishing something by purposely lying to yourself then you are beyond help.

Because you do not want to address them does not mean I did not bring them up. You are just dishonest. You do not even know what "relevant" means and you used it twice and are saying I have a problem?

Pssssst: You cannot spell and your grammar is atrocious as well. Why was your alien education so poor?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hi Anthra, your mother looks humanoid is that correct? What other

characteristics does she have to make us think she is alien including how many

fingers, toes, her eye color, skin and color is her hair ? When you close your

eyes have you ever had what you would visualize mentally as a computer

download of tens of thousands of bits of information in seconds?

Since you have been aboard your Mother's Starship information on the

creation of the Earth and where the first civilization on Earth was located

might have been discussed. Was the first civilization on Earth humanoid or

not? You will know the answer to the following question if you are truly an

alien. Where did the first civilization on Earth begin? ^Y^

[edit on 28-2-2010 by amari]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Yes there is.

(my statement which you think is contradictory)

How is this contradictory? As I said, do you really think that the government would allow me to have a copy of this data? Why is it so difficult for you to grasp the reason I would want a copy of this?

You are seening contradiction where none exists, and then condemn me for not addressing it. WTF?

I have said many things, but, where -o- where do you get the "bring an end to the human race"? I know Mask has said that, and perhaps may have as well, but, I NEVER HAVE!

It is bad enough that you appear to be deliberately obtuse and refuse to even attempt to understand what I have presented, but, I am beginning to resent the outright lies about what I have said.

Which is also to say; if you can't understand what I'm saying, and have no intention to try ... go away. You are doint nothing but play into the governments hans and obfuscating important issues.

Ehtarzi od Oma

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari
Hi Anthra, your mother looks humanoid is that correct? What other

characteristics does she have to make us think she is alien including how many

fingers, toes, her eye, skin and what color is her hair ? When you close your

eyes have you ever had what you would visualize mentally as a computer

download of tens of thousands of bits of information in seconds?

Since you have been aboard your Mother's Starship information on the

creation of the Earth and where the first civilization on Earth was located

might have been discussed. Was the first civilization on Earth humanoid or

not? You will know the answer to the following question if you are truly an

alien. Where did the first civilization on Earth begin? ^Y^

yes, his mother looks human , he looks human, his entire race looks human and his spaceship looks like a 30 year old car. oh and they all watch bruce lee films together

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

How is this contradictory? As I said, do you really think that the government would allow me to have a copy of this data? Why is it so difficult for you to grasp the reason I would want a copy of this?

You are seening contradiction where none exists, and then condemn me for not addressing it. WTF?

You are just getting tiring now. You said you see a government doctor. You said this in response to someone telling you to go see a real doctor and get real help. Then you tell us the government knows what you are and is purposely keeping that information from you. Yet you go to a government doctor for help? That is not a contradiction how?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

It is bad enough that you appear to be deliberately obtuse and refuse to even attempt to understand what I have presented, but, I am beginning to resent the outright lies about what I have said.

I agree with you there, Anthra. No need for outright lies, eh? lol

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you dear Lady! For bringing a little sanity into my day.

I'll respond to your questions, but not in this context. There are others here, that if I didn't want to know better, I would think were in the employ of these "dark cartels"

Its kind of like; Oh no! He has something we have to obfuscate and discredit it! Which by the way is exactally what they would do.

Etharzi od Oma

P.S. Loved the links you sent ... I could use a week or so there.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Which is also to say; if you can't understand what I'm saying, and have no intention to try ... go away. You are doint nothing but play into the governments hans and obfuscating important issues.

Ehtarzi od Oma

Why is it that such an advance being cannot type simple English sentences? A typo now and then is one thing but you type like an autistic 3rd grader. This is a species more advanced than me? English is your native tounge and you cannot even use it correctly.

Stop dodging my very clear points about your contradictions and actually address them for once. Be a man and stand behind the stupid things you say.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join