It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET? part 2

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Here's a change of pace. Of what information you have put into this thread, what are the key points that prove your story to be genuine and true? I am not attacking. It's a question. What are the key points that stand out proving that you are an Andromedan terrestrial?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

erhaps if you didn't do those thing to me, I would not do them to you.

How very advanced of you. Tell me, Anthra... did your people advance the millions of years of evolution you claim they did with such ideas? Do unto others what has been done to you?

You have been COMPLETELY debunked, and yet you persist to the point of accusing people of being off topic when they state the FACTS about your claims. You flag posts for mods when they don't agree with you, and countless people here have spent their time and energy attempting to reason with you to no avail.

You have stated yourself that the DNA data is incomplete (thus you are unable to verify your claims, however what data there IS shows that you are 100% human), yet persist in your claims. Members of this forum have even gone to the lengths of contacting highly credible academic institutions to spell it out for you, yet still your threads sit here in the grey area.

I for one, look forward to seeing this matter concluded, and it WILL be concluded whether you like it or not, and you will be exposed for what you are.

You will, of course, interpret this as a personal attack. I do not believe you are a bad person, or that you are intentionally misleading people. I think you have actually convinced yourself that what you claim, is the truth. You truly believe it, and for that I cannot fault your character. I can however, join with other members here in an attempt to expose the falsities you have presented, in the hopes that other members or lurkers of ATS who are perhaps more gullible or impressionable not be led into the snare you have unintentionally laid for them.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Here's another tidbit:

Not saying this is what's happening, but it would be totally the other way and instead of causing disease, it could cause a beneficial trait to occur...it's possible. The spirit of evolution, and strengthens the case for "we were created to evolve." That put's a different spin on it, doesn't it?

Here's the bit to chew-on:

Copy-neutral LOH is a form of allelic imbalance. In copy-neutral LOH, one allele or whole chromosome from a parent is missing. This problem leads to duplication of the other parental allele. Copy-neutral LOH may be pathological. For example, say that the mother's allele is wild-type and fully functional, and the fathers's allele is mutated. If the mother's allele is missing and the child has two copies of the father's mutant allele, disease can occur.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
AJ,

I know why the Y wasn't found in the HRD database.

That database is NOT repeat NOT to be used for geneology. It's FORENSIC, which means it probably has those samples from violent crimes, criminal cases, or other things. You cannot use that to compare yours against, you'd only be comparing a very limited population against yours.

No wonder it's not found.

Note: This is an anonymous database developed for the forensic community - not for genealogists - associated with the Institute of Legal Medicine, Charité - Universitary Medicine Berlin. However, you may be interested in entering your Y results to see if you have a rare or common (many matches) haplotype.

YHRD (formerly Y-STR)

Source: freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
What are the key points that stand out proving that you are an Andromedan terrestrial?

I can tell you, ...wait for it... wait.. waiittt..... (don't laugh okay?) his mom (no really, his 'mom'..)

being serious here

edit on 19-8-2012 by acidsweep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by acidsweep

Acid, I thought you said you'd retired from profiling...lol.

/facepalm...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Perhaps if you didn't do those thing to me, I would not do them to you. But, the first thing all of you have said is "psychological" issues. And in that very statement you insult not only my "person", ut my intelligence and spirit.

You have to understand that if you are claiming something like being an alien and having alien DNA that you had better be prepaired to deal with people saying you have psychological issues. A reasonable person would. How can this explaination be ignored even by the person making the claim? There is no DNA evidence so we MUST assume the other. You must have reflected on this possibility.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
reply to post by acidsweep

Acid, I thought you said you'd retired from profiling...lol.

/facepalm...

LOL! well, semi-retired

If only we could get some of her DNA, maybe we could find out what's going on with his

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Okay, here are the results of an application known as OmniPop. Now I know some will object to this; however, it is used in genetic ancestry and law enforcement for just this purpose; identifying the ancestral orgins, which can help identify and unknown person.

Now, Where "looks" like the most probable ancestral origin?
For both parents. And, the Y-STR suports this, as will the mtDNA when available.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

See this is what makes me so irked sometimes about our perceptions. Should we limit a person's idea even if proof is not forth-coming from being what they wish to be? Is our society that strict, and quick to label a person crazy?

Who knows, if AJ wants to be from Andromeda or feels he is from there, who am I to say he's not? If this man isn't harming others or himself, should we intrude upon his reality? And take away that which comforts his soul and spirit and replace it with what we as society, expect him to be. Conform or be cast-out?

No, that my friends would be a tragedy. We should not turn him over to the state just because he sees or believes things or ideas which are converse to ours. Perhaps we should get to know the man as an individual, one who possesses a singular spirit and soul. And who knows, we both may learn something.

This is the very essence of freedom. What it means to be a member of the Human Race we call Mankind.

If we don't start to understand and empathize with others as to replace their ideals with ours, and as synonymous and same, we might find the world will be less colorful, with less shades of gray, to become same and monotonous, with no color of spirit or soul, and in this depth of human nature, we'll find Hell.

Trek

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

AJ,

I know why the Y wasn't found in the HRD database.

That database is NOT repeat NOT to be used for geneology. It's FORENSIC, which means it probably has those samples from violent crimes, criminal cases, or other things. You cannot use that to compare yours against, you'd only be comparing a very limited population against yours.

No wonder it's not found.

Note: This is an anonymous database developed for the forensic community - not for genealogists - associated with the Institute of Legal Medicine, Charité - Universitary Medicine Berlin. However, you may be interested in entering your Y results to see if you have a rare or common (many matches) haplotype.

YHRD (formerly Y-STR)

Source: freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

Firsty; YOU WILL STOP CALLING ME "AJ" OR ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN MY NAME
And that is Anth'Ra-Andromda.

Second: I'm truly happy you went to Yhrd.org and found out what their database is all about. You do realize, I hope, that you're completely wrong. YHRD is perhaps the most complete Y-DNA database on-world. It is intended as a respository for Y-DNA data, so it is very complete. You should check out the real thing.

And of course I did enter my numbers; no matches, in over 90,000 records.

edit on 20-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

This is the way I see it, he's on a public forum telling people he's alien (without sufficient/or any proof), what he's doing is misguiding people in believing aliens are here (they very well could be).

What he's doing is misguiding people (if he's lying) and also making people who are serious about UFO/ET studies look like fools. He makes people in that field look like even bigger quacks (due to the many gaps and holes in his story).

Now, if someone were to come forth with the truth, without gaps and holes, the legitimacy would be there, and would help disclosure. Gaps in stories would make disclosure even harder (thus making it harder for people who actually have something real to say).

In other words, another bunk story is another nail in the coffin.

That's my take on it.
edit on 20-8-2012 by acidsweep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Okay, here are the results of an application known as OmniPop. Now I know some will object to this; however, it is used in genetic ancestry and law enforcement for just this purpose; identifying the ancestral orgins, which can help identify and unknown person.

Now, Where "looks" like the most probable ancestral origin?
For both parents. And, the Y-STR suports this, as will the mtDNA when available.

Clearly, this means you are from another GALAXY that is 2.5 MILLION LIGHT YEARS away.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Spruk

Well Y-STR are polymorphic, which means random variations can exist between males,

But, what AJ needs to do is find out about his Single-nucleotide polymorphism SNP markers.

That's what he needs to find and instead of a limited population, compare it against the known markers in the human genome, then you'll be able to see how far-out he is in relation to the entire population.

I'm not a geneticist, or a doctor, so I'm just making my best-guess at what I think...and what I can glean from the "ether," but in any event, we'll need to see some data and comparison charts either way to even make an educated guess. There are so many subtleties in genetics I am not qualified to even guess...

Source for Opinion: en.wikipedia.org...

This is true, and it is possible for a mutation in the Y genetic structure, and happens constantly. However from my experience STR-Y counts (which is what is on display) are more than enough to narrow down species and origin. If the Y allele counts are well outside the human "norm" then yes i would come back and state "yes, you are a different species" and i'd be wanting a FULL sample to get it sequenced (after 2xSTR-Y's and an mtDNA), since this could indicate an emerging species or prove drastic genetic drift in humans, or if the Y came back with an extra allele set, well honestly i dont know how i'd react (probably get a sample and have it tested here)

Polymorphism is something that happens with each conception (and in some cases not at all). Remembering we are only dealing with a single chromosome, and a single allele set here. For example, parents give birth to two male children (remember females do NOT have Y chromosome), under the polymorphism rule its possible for the two male children to have a slight drift in alleles (since the Y chromosome is NOT a direct copy from your father). There are certainly quite a number of studies done on this that show increased fitness and personality traits centered (adapted from hormonal changes).

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

AJ now that's scary. And I can see exactly where you're headed with this. Is this something proprietary of yours or is this online?

You bet there's something way more operational out there than this. face recognition, retinal scans, possibly even EMF mapping. I'm not scared of humans abusing this, what I worry about is possibly an AI utilizing these, but it already is possible that that theory is true. If that's the case, then perhaps the hologram is building itself a graphical user interface to communicate with us? lol

Now wouldn't that be a kick in the head.

I'm not saying it AcidSweep, but to what level is your expertise? lol are you empathic / rv by nature or trained in it?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

1. the generation of reliable Y-STR haplotype frequency estimates for Y-STR haplotypes to be used in the quantitative assessment of matches in forensic and genealogical casework (Search Haplotypes)

2. the assessment of male population stratification among world-wide populations as far as reflected by Y-STR haplotype frequency distributions (Population Analysis)

These DNA exams are taken from Criminals and others SUBMITTING to these exams for genealogical reasons, and as i said before is NOT a complete list of ALL Y-STR's on the planet :/

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

OMG Spruk I hope you aren't saying what I think you're saying in that last part there...

Drastic drift...what would cause that? Or is this some mutation in our entire population?

Selected individuals? Are we all becoming hybrids...then why is gas so high? lol

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

yeah it's like having an outlier and comparing yourself against that, you'd be almost 100% guaranteed to exclude yourself especially if you know you're not a criminal...but if you are related to criminals, you might include yourself....it's not really a good practical use of statistics...

There's no good sigma on your stats, so what you've done is RULED OUT every criminal that is in that database IS NOT from Andromeda.

Non Sequitor...It doesn't follow... Doing stats on that assumption is not practical.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I'm not saying it AcidSweep, but to what level is your expertise? lol are you empathic / rv by nature or trained in it?

May I ask, in what expertise were you referring to? being empathic? I would have to say both. I manage people in my working profession.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

reply to post by ZetaRediculian

See this is what makes me so irked sometimes about our perceptions. Should we limit a person's idea even if proof is not forth-coming from being what they wish to be? Is our society that strict, and quick to label a person crazy?

Who knows, if AJ wants to be from Andromeda or feels he is from there, who am I to say he's not? If this man isn't harming others or himself, should we intrude upon his reality? And take away that which comforts his soul and spirit and replace it with what we as society, expect him to be. Conform or be cast-out?

No, that my friends would be a tragedy. We should not turn him over to the state just because he sees or believes things or ideas which are converse to ours. Perhaps we should get to know the man as an individual, one who possesses a singular spirit and soul. And who knows, we both may learn something.

This is the very essence of freedom. What it means to be a member of the Human Race we call Mankind.

If we don't start to understand and empathize with others as to replace their ideals with ours, and as synonymous and same, we might find the world will be less colorful, with less shades of gray, to become same and monotonous, with no color of spirit or soul, and in this depth of human nature, we'll find Hell.

Trek
I actually agree with you 100%. I am only trying to understand. It is not his belief or claims of belief that I struggle with, it is the other stuff. How could an alien wolf magician act in such a manner as to draw the attention of a Remote Viewer and an Ancient Wizard Overloard (Lvl 5)? Something smells in the "ether". Perhaps a Decepticon? What do your senses tell you?

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join