It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are the Most Brilliant Minds on the Planet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Who are these people who are being groomed to lead the future?
Who recuits them---corporations, government, secret societies?
How will their brilliance be used?

There are always scouts who are looking for the exceptional youth. Sometimes the gifted ones are offered special opportunities, all the while being observed and reviewed. Those that make it are assigned a designated mentor. Some are chosen and groomed from an early start. Others may receive scholarships that are conditional and reciprocal.

If the most brilliant minds on the planet belong to powerful corporations, who have sponsored and mentored them and dazzled them with gold, what can we expect for the future?

Could any of the most brilliant minds on the planet be behind the New World Order? What will the New World Order bring? GM foods? Transhumans? Space colonization? Anihilation of population in order to allow the earth to regenerate? Are the brilliant planning our future world?

What part have these brilliant minds played in society as we continued to misuse and deplete natural resources? We have reached the point where our aquifers are drying up and we have passed peak oil. In one generation we have depleted natural resources that took thousands of years to develop.

Will these brilliant minds be able to salvage the planet? Do they have a plan to detoxify spent uranium? To replenish the aquifer before the land disappears beneath the crumbling hollow earth? Can they save the whales?

Who are these most brilliant minds? How will they shape the future?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Phage or myself is a good start

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
By the age of 26 Isaac Newton had discovered the laws of gravity, motion , optics and had also created calculus. en.wikipedia.org...

This one man has provided more scientific knowledge than any other in human history. We could do with a few more Isaac Newtons

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
In a country where Ron Paul is ignored for the most part, and hairloss and erection pills garner the most attention, I think I can safely say we have no idea what "genius" even means, or who could be considered "the best and the brightest". Also, intelligence is a very multi-faceted measure, most people excel in at least a few areas.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I assure you that the most brilliant minds are nowhere near the government - but are well hidden.

The most brilliant minds are keeping as -far- away from everyone as possible and they are attempting to enjoy living simply.

The government does not have a DNA tracker like in the "Heroes" series. Heh. And beyond that, learning from ourselves, we should realize that just because someone didn't start out bright, it don't mean that they won't be.

Now... the people that you're talking about are the most obsessed and greedy minds... always hungering for new ways, requiring understanding, never being satisfied, always striving in vain for something better...

These attributes are not qualities of someone who is bright.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
Phage or myself is a good start

You still have time to edit this post. Of course... even if you do, it's stuck in mine.

How's that for incredibly bright.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
depending on your family background, race, religion or lack thereof, you may or may not benefit from your "brilliance" or "talents." if you aren't the "right kind" but are talented and/or brilliant, you will be told you are worthless, stupid, blocked repeatedly from achieving your goals, kept in poverty or near poverty conditions, but they'll keep tabs on you and use your materials to benefit themselves. happens alot in the science, music, literature and art world.

so sometimes the brilliant guy, is your struggling friend down the street who doesn't even know he's brilliant. but somebody else knows.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by undo]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
depending on your family background, race, religion or lack thereof, you may or may not benefit from your "brilliance" or "talents." if you aren't the "right kind" but are talented and/or brilliant, you will be told you are worthless, stupid, blocked repeatedly from achieving your goals, kept in poverty or near poverty conditions, but they'll keep tabs on you and use your materials to benefit themselves. happens alot in the science, music, literature and art world.

so sometimes the brilliant guy, is your struggling friend down the street who doesn't even know he's brilliant. but somebody else knows.

For one to believe they are worthless or stupid, they are then worthless and stupid. For one to be "kept in poverty", they must desire poverty.

For anyone who is constantly working in vain for things that mean nothing except more false technological comfort, false scientific comfort, fictitious explanations about the universe... on top of allowing people to steal the work...

The guy may be good at math and be a nice guy, but there ain't nothing brilliant about this guy. No wonder people are calling him stupid. NO, they aren't nice people, but they aren't lying because they know they don't have to. In fact, they are smarter than he is. He obsesses over his interests and they capitalize off of him because he's lost.

Tell me who is brighter? Both live in vain, but one is happy and the other doesn't even feel good... so when both sides have no God, who is better off?

[edit on 17-2-2010 by undo]

Edit to close the quote tag.

[edit on 2/17/2010 by TarzanBeta]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

an example, although perhaps not exactly what i was referring to, is a friend of mine who said he wrote a screenplay for star trek: the next generation. sent it in, was called in, flew to the studio for a meeting, was interviewed and then told later that they weren't interested. however, parts of his screenplay ended up in a future episode.

then there's the 2 egyptologists from john hopkins university, who wrote the screenplay for the film, STARGATE. they submitted it to devlin. he read it over and told them "not interested." 10 years later, devlin changed a few things, like names, and made it into a full feature film, without their approval or knowledge. they sued and the case was settled out of court.

there are literally hundreds of thousands of examples of this kind of thing. the art world is perhaps the worst of all.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
If the most brilliant minds on the planet belong to powerful corporations, who have sponsored and mentored them and dazzled them with gold, what can we expect for the future?

Well they didn't got me, because I always imagined I wasn't gifted

Books were my mentors and now I'm a trojan horse. A worm in the apple.

The wheel is turning boys. Mark my words.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

an example, although perhaps not exactly what i was referring to, is a friend of mine who said he wrote a screenplay for star trek: the next generation. sent it in, was called in, flew to the studio for a meeting, was interviewed and then told later that they weren't interested. however, parts of his screenplay ended up in a future episode.

then there's the 2 egyptologists from john hopkins university, who wrote the screenplay for the film, STARGATE. they submitted it to devlin. he read it over and told them "not interested." 10 years later, devlin changed a few things, like names, and made it into a full feature film, without their approval or knowledge. they sued and the case was settled out of court.

there are literally hundreds of thousands of examples of this kind of thing. the art world is perhaps the worst of all.

That's why you don't EVER send or show your stuff to someone else...? Maybe it's just me? Patent it first?

Being able to come up with ideas is human. Preserving them is bright.

But I understand somewhat of what you mean.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

i've seen examples here on ats. my entire ATS "stargates are real" thread (now like 200 or so pages long) was reposted somewhere else on the internet by a guy who claimed he wrote it.

research for the topic, submitted by other participants and myself, was later seen in videos published by successful authors and lecturers, with nary a mention of where the data came from.

none of my stuff is on the market. it's free to read. however, i received threatening U2Us from a guy here at ATS, saying i was trying to sell books loaded with false information and that i was "advertising my wares" and that it was against ATS policy so he was going to report me. he tried to get my entire thread removed from ATS. lol

the mod who received the report, checked the accusation and realized it was not true. but i had to prove my case by showing how even my website has no advertisements on it, that i didn't originally link my own FREE ebooks, one of the other thread participants researched it and found it and linked it himself. all verifiable. and that the books were FREE free free.

yes, it's true, there's an invisible glass ceiling and your material can be used to benefit others, at your expense, and you can even end up losing the right to post YOUR stuff lol

it's THAT bad out there now.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
ME, wheres the application form, why tey dont find me ????

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I dont have a clue but I hope they know what they are doing.
2nd

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Are the truly brilliant to be found among altruistic think tanks?

Who finances these "think tanks"?

Does anyone know if the following quote is true? Is this the best they have to offer the world?

In order to preserve the 'best' of humanity when the supposed 'self-destruction' of the earth takes place around the year 2,000, the JASON Society proposed that a vast network of underground cities be built in order to secure living quarters for the chosen Illuminati elite, high level cooperative politicians, and selected military elements. (From 'Alternative 2'.
educate-yourself.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think a lot of smart people don't make themselves very conspicuous, and so I'd think many of the smartest people are ones that nobody has ever heard of. Particularly women; I'm not suggesting women differ in intelligence from men, but in my experience, smart women do not show off their intelligence as much as some smart men do.

Good writers seem to be among the more intelligent people, or at least it seems that way to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Stephen Colbert
Niel DeGrasse Tyson
Michio Kaku
Bruce Buena de Mesquita
My mom

[edit on 2/17/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Kim Ung Yonga
The world’s most intelligent person is not Billionaire Mukesh Ambani (worth $63.2), Carlos Slim Helu ($62.2993 billion), William Bill Gates ($62.29 billion), Warren Buffett ($55.9 billion), or Lakshmi Mittal ($50.9 billion). The world’s most intelligent person has been speculated to be Kim Ung Yonga of Korea.

At the age of only four years, Kim Ung Yonga could solve integral calculus problems. Kim Ung Yonga mental scale had an IQ of 210 which he scored at Stanford-Binet test. At 3, Kim Ung Yonga could speak Japanese, Korean, German, and English languages fluently.

More Intelligent People
1. William James Sidis with an IQ ranging 200 to 300

2. Engineer Philip Emeagwali with an IQ of 190

3. World Chess Champion Garry Kasparov with an IQ of 190

4. Sir Isaac Newton with an IQ of 190

5. Francois-Marie Arouet (Voltaire) with an IQ 190

6. Ludwig Wittgenstein with an IQ 190

7. Leonardo da Vinci with an IQ of 180

8. Actor James Woods with an IQ of 180

9. Buonarroti Michelangelo with an IQ of 180

10. David Hume with an IQ 180

11. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with an IQ of 180

12. Blaise Pascal with an IQ of 171

13. Microsoft Founder Paul Allen with an IQ of 160

14. Martin Luther with an IQ of 170

15. Michael Faraday with an IQ of 170

16. Galileo Galilei with an IQ of 165

17. Albert Einstein with an IQ of 160

18. Charles Darwin with IQ of 150

19. George Washington with an IQ of 140

Source- hubpages.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The son of my brother is 'diagnosed' highly intelligent and was invited to join a hobby club for young boys.

When I asked about his teacher it came to my attention that he was a priest from a jesuit order.

This was a confimation for me that the jesuits are infiltrating organisations and are observing new recruits.

Anyways, that is what I wanted to say and I am sure that there are some really smart priest with the Jesuits.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
This was a confimation for me that the jesuits are infiltrating organisations and are observing new recruits.

Anyways, that is what I wanted to say and I am sure that there are some really smart priest with the Jesuits.

Maybe they are looking for THE one ?

<<   2 >>

join