It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

67 year old man beats the hell out of thug on bus

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
GReen M&Ms! green M&Ms!! ahh green m&ms
hehehe
stupid punk

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by abjure_denseness

I didn't make it matey, I saw it on another forum so I can't take credit for it. I don't know who created it.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

That's the guys own fault right there... shouldn't have messed with the wrong guy... he offered him out then got smacked down...

I do wonder though why the girl was recording the whole thing?

Flagged & Starred

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by crusaderiam
I wonder if this was staged or faked?

Notice the recoil of the head and the nice color and clarity of the blood on the fiberglass seat?
Also, take note of the small urine dribbles collecting in a stain pool on the original ganstas droops.
Real as real gets.
Call the am u lance?

The rage of dreaming sheep vanishes when the wolf walks onto the pasture.

Call the am u lance ?
For what? Seriously? For what?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

We are Apes.When males do the alpha contest thing,phermones waft and tension spreads.Females are effected also.Some act,others do the paralysis thing,like shock.Time slows and if a finger is pressing the record button,the person won't even realize that they recorded the whole thing until it's over.My take.She was in shock.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It's obvious we have some young snotty nosed kids in here who think a 67 year old man can't whip ass...lol Im 68, I have a white beard and mustache and my hair is 10% brown with rest white, fake NOT! I saw pretty much the same thing happen in a Walmart parking lot a few years ago and got the biggest charge out of it.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dookzor
LOL...

"Get the pinkie..."

Are these sort of comments really as common in the US as those of us outside the US are led to believe? For a country of people of many races, there seems to be an awful lot of racial division.

It's not a racist issue IMO.

The Young dude and the Old Dude had issues. The young guy at the beginning tries to make it a racial issue. The Old dude called him on it and then walked away. The Young Guy decided to take it to the next level and followed him.. He was successful. He hit the floor.

The Old dude opened a good old fashion CANOWUPASS and provided a SMACK DOWN.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
That Dummy went up there looking for a right hand and caught with a left cross!
The Old Boy Was a South Paw!

OOH LORD! OOH LORD HAVE MERCEY! OHHH! OHHH! JESUS!

PRICELESS!

[edit on 17-2-2010 by TwoTechnics]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Why call the ambulamps?
So they might steal drugs of course.
We had one just the other day where the EMS were treating a 'broken ski bunny' nearby and some fool tried to do GOD knows what,caught and charged with operating w/o consent.The EMS were in the back,fer crying out loud!!

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf 
Both of them are pathetic!

End of conversation!

absolutely.. only a pathetic man would stand up for himself. he has serious issues. god knows if someone comes at you and threatens to kill you while racist jerks around him are encouraging him to do it you're supposed to say you're sorry for whatever you did and then go to the corner of the bus and cry.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
63 and a technical climber for over 30yrs. At 5'9" I've weighed between 155 and 160 since my release from Marine Corp Active (1967). Shodan at the age of 54 in a pretty rough dojo. That same year I was "forced" to defend myself against an attack on a job site. Two-on-one...a couple of twenty-something cousins wearing full gang attire. Took the big one out first with a single ridge-hand to the throat...and when the dust settled with his compadre...I was the one standing with all of his teeth. I've replayed that scenario in my mind more than once , and realise that like the gentleman in the video , I probably could have avoided that confrontation , but I had a strong distaste for those two individuals and everything they represented. Mea Culpa...my weakness...but in all honesty it felt good at the time.

The following year I was accosted by a couple of hopped-up homeless fellows. I successfully defended myself in that situation also...albeit with a sharpened chopstick embedded two and a half inches in my neck , and the help of an off-duty cop.....a day and a night in the hospital. The one that did the sticking received 3yrs state time. I heard the other fellow was found murdered a couple years ago.

No doubt...the streets can be mean.

Ok...ok...enough already with the macho.

Point being...regardless of age...you never really know who you're dealing with until it's go-time.

I'm raising a 13yr old son , and when I have the opportunity to take advantage of a senior discount...I smile inside

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

We are Apes.

one of them is. the other is a rational human being, and as rational human beings do, he tried to avoid confrontation (moved to the front of the bus)

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think it's pretty amazing how that old guy connected with every punch , avoiding that safety handle bar every time . Even when the thug fell back towards the seat behind , that bar didn't hinder one swing . Normally , in a heat of the moment thing like that , you could end up catching the bar instead , but not the case for the epic beard man. They'll probably be a spate of chuck norris type accolades about ebm now.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I believe the older guy was originally sitting up at the front of the bus. He singled this guy out to mess with imo.
The younger guy repeatedly tells him to go sit back at the front. He also claimed to be 50. He didn't hit the older man in the face either.
LOL @ 2:15

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ionut

A pathetic man would start a fight with another, and a pathetic man would continue to agrovate the weaker man!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
That is not a 67 year old man....I think you got punked...

I call HOAX...

Hoax? LOL! Its so funny how people think everything is a hoax these days. So, you think this was set up?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf 
reply to post by Ionut

A pathetic man would start a fight with another, and a pathetic man would continue to agrovate the weaker man!

The only PATHETIC thing about this was that the Young guy made the mistake of thinking the Old guy was the weaker man. I'm pretty sure his lips and jaw were Aggravated.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

According to the local news, his nose was broken. Both of them were taken to the hospital.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf 

And just what would you do in a similar situation? Cry for mommy?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
reply to post by SLAYER69

According to the local news, his nose was broken. Both of them were taken to the hospital.

Both of whom?
Do you have a link?

What did the Old Guy need? A band-aid for his knuckles?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join