It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

67 year old man beats the hell out of thug on bus

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Call the Ambalamps , Call the Ambalamps . They already made a song :

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
At 1:46 - 1:50 in the video. I think the old dude is ramming the younger dude's head into the seat multiple times..to the face.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Who's the man now ...... DAWG! He's lucky the old guy didn't have his bowling ball or walking stick with him.

"Crawl de amrurance"

GOLD!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
*snip*

Could you even imagine a video turned opposite on this, if a white people where shouting kick his black ass, f*** that ****er up.

What people fight against for decades, they want only years later.....

Totally my thought exactly! Al Sharpton and his minions would be on TV calling for his head.

Although, I would argue that anybody "wants" what you're referring to. I believe it's more due to an epidemic lack of a proper upbringing by parents who teach "old fashioned" values such as civility, manners, tolerance, working together, etc. etc....

There's simply too many people in this modern world full of distractions who don't have time nor care to make the effort (and yes it is indeed a TREMENDOUS effort) to raise good people.

And thus, the world is now disproportionately full of bad people.

Too bad the old dude forgot his bag, I would have loved to hear that lady's comments as he marched back there to retrieve it. And I do not believe the beard was fake. He has all the movements and mannerisms of a man the age he claimed to be. Probably a war vet, not prone to putting up with any shizzle.

And the black dude, at the end he sure looked like he was seriously reconsidering his decision to mouth off. Got what he asked for, and then some!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Which is why I advocate bus surveillance systems. They don't use them on all buses, but they should!

Hell, traveling by bus is a harrowing experience. You meet all kinds of freaks, queers, and counter-culture activists on the bus lines.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Can't abide racism in any form.

We are all one species, bigots want to remember that!

Their racially divisionist perceptions and attitudes are a product of them being manipulated and programmed to hate, however deep the footprint from formatives, it is weak minded prejudice because they are programmed to think a certain way and can't rewrite what they are programmed with = weak mindedness, simple as that in regards to the individual, they have the ability to rewrite neural patterning, alter thought processes, but can't more than won't, easier to hate for them.

Innit mate!

Good on the chap for defending himself i say!

Chap reminds me of an ex Royal Navy vet i used to see hopping on number 9, 10 Routemasters along Kensignton High Street, London England, back in 2002-5, don't use the route so often since but maybe still alive.

This chap was in his early 90's and ran for the buses faster than some a quarter his age, carried a shillelagh of hardened Prunus wood, wild silver hair and short bearded, fit as a fiddle and a senior not to be messed with.

A vicarious lesson for the thugs out there, not all senior citizens are frail, plenty fight back and they won't know who are the ones who won't take crap until it's too late, because they aren't the trouble makers.

I'd like that disseminated across news agencies as food for thought for thugs, racist or not, other examples thrown up periodically as food for thought to thugs and bullies who'd seek to victimise seniors thinking they are old and frail, when many are nothing of the sort, just not trouble making oiks such are the thugs.

Perhaps more criminal thugs will be minded to leave senior citizens alone more being as the elderly are commonly made victim, just because they are seniors, doesn't necessarily mean they are pushovers.

Good on the fellow i say!!!

More power to him, indeed!!!

Nothing wrong with decent people taking issue with racist haters and criminal thugs, nothing wrong at all as long as it's not in context of vigilantist groups looking for it unofficially, groups need to liase with police to organise in the community.

Take the power back, thugs, racist or not, do not rule the streets, decent citizens and police do, thugs are the weak minority.

Peace.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by DeltaPan]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
My rules

I am a 59 year old navy veteran
And a ex navy shore patrolman.
And a ex security officer.
Plus i am disabled.

I do not start fights.
This means that any attack on me is a assault.
And i don't have to fight fair..
And can use anything i have as a weapon.

And the only thing i would say to a punk is "make my day"
just before i take my cane and beat his a**.

Oh i was also trained in philippine stick fighting (Eskrima).

The punk only defense will after he is arrested to try to plead that he did not commit a felony assault and Aggravated battery on a disabled person.(good luck)
Assault and Battery are two different crimes and each can be prosecuted as a misdemeanor or a felony. Circumstances of the crime determine this. For example, how was the crime allegedly carried out, what kind of injuries resulted and what are the laws in the state?

Penalties

The defendant will be charged depending on the circumstances surrounding the crime. The sentence will be more severe when assault or battery is against a child, elderly person, police officer, firefighter,disabled person or a pregnant woman.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by ANNED]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
He should have listened to his mummy "don't play with matches son, you may end up getting burnt."

Idiot thought he'd hide behind his race to stir sh1t, well guess what punk, black, white, green, blue, you had it coming. If you act like a prick you get treated like one.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
serves him right, that little punk deserved everything he got. There are so many young people like that today that need a good kicking.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foodman
Everyone he is 63* years old. His name is:Thomas Bruso
Second vid of bus incident.
www.youtube.com...

Links:

Here is a old story about the guy. It is about his real age.
www.infowars.com...
www.sfgate.com...

News on bus fight:
cbs5.com...

www.nbcbayarea.com...

The old man tried to avoid the fight, he even moved. In the second video, he even avoids it. My support is for epicbeardman

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Foodman]

Not the same guy. This is AC Transit, in Atlantic City, NJ.
I don't know where everybody's getting Oakland.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Which is why I advocate bus surveillance systems. They don't use them on all buses, but they should!

Hell, traveling by bus is a harrowing experience. You meet all kinds of freaks, queers, and counter-culture activists on the bus lines.

— Doc Velocity

Sounds like you would fit in then, as being on a conspiracy site is a counter -culture activity. many who investigate conspiracies are labbeled freaks. I dont know what you mean by "queers", homosexuals?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Soooo...you haven't seen the 2nd video after he got off the bus and they followed?

It's not a fake, it's quite real, and it's pretty big across the net right now.

They've already got the dox for the chick who took the video, and are harassing her beyond belief.

There is some confusion as to if this guy is some Vietnam veteran that's known for crazy stuff in the city or not. Still, the facts are:

Old man turns taunts back on instigator
Instigator keeps pushing with racial anti-white slurs
Old Man never once in either video utters a racist remark
Old man moves to front of bus
Instigator blocks old man at front of bus and takes a swing at old man.
Old man retaliates and beats instigator enough to make him move, then leaves bus.
Lady making the video films herself stealing the old mans belongings
2nd Video:

Old man, probably in shock, is in front of the bus with a crowd of people. Most likely the bus driver had to report the incident and await police.
Racial anti-white slurs from lady filming as well as original instigator.
Old man agitated, probably on an adrenaline rush and feeling threatened.

They're calling him EBM. They even have a zazzle.com store set up to sell T-shirt with the slogan from his shirt on it.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He got exactly what he deserved. Yeah, homie! God I wish I was there, I'd of kept on sayin' "that old white man whipped yo' ass!" over and over and over again laughing in his face making as big a deal as possible being as loud as possible for as long as possible. Why you ask? 'Cause that is exactly what would have happened if the fight would have went the other way!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The sign at the end that said ''Clean & Safe'' killed it!! And the old guy's T-shirt. That really got me on the floor laughing. If it was not for all the blood and the concussion of the offender, hence ''ambralamps'' i would have thought it to be extremely fake. Not to mention that the victim looks way to good for someone at the age of 67.

Guess that offender will not be playing the tough racist anymore....

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I heard this video was produced for an racism presentation. you all just got punked.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KKinsane2009
I heard this video was produced for an racism presentation. you all just got punked.

Oh.

You heard.

So must be true then.

Pfffft.

Be real.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by DeltaPan]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Got to laugh my ass off, punk let his mouth write a check his ass could not cash. Its been said don't mess with old people, they would just as soon kill you as fight you.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Classic !
That old guy has just made my day, hang your head in shame Mr Ambulamps

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Yeah, then we can be guaranteed some footage next-time!

But if the risk of losing your teeth (or getting shot) won't stop you from starting fights/assaulting people, cameras aren't going to have any noticeable deterrent effect.

Maybe one day somebody will develop a cheap and readily deployable security cameras with guns/tazers on them - and then morons can advocate for those. I bet people would; and do it 'for the children' too. *I predict that UK's morons will be the first to advocate for it successfully.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
If you watch closely, the "thug" punches the older man in the stomach and thats when he stands up and unleashes hell upon him. Youd think the "thug" wouldnt be so eager to inflate his chest with a glass jaw like that.

I believe that the older man is 67, there was a story alittle while ago about a 69....ish? war veteran that beat the hell of out a "thug" when he tried to rob a variety store.

---------------

I give credit to the old man, he walked away, sure he may have said something as he went to the front, but regardless, he was in defense mode, he removed himself from the situation in my opinion, the other guy got what he deserved, he laid his hands on the man so he was incapacitated and then left alone. You didnt keep striking him when he was in the fetal position (maybe 1 or 2) but isnt that what your aloud to do when in defense?

Once the other person is incapacitated you have to stop attacks?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join