It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

67 year old man beats the hell out of thug on bus

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
LOL...

"Get the pinkie..."

Are these sort of comments really as common in the US as those of us outside the US are led to believe? For a country of people of many races, there seems to be an awful lot of racial division.

Not that my country (the UK) is any better, I just want to get a better understanding of our cousins across the Atlantic.

Edit: Grammatical errors.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Dookzor]

link   
what is the guy saying after the ladies ask him if his teeth are broken?
nah nah, get me some M&M's ??

funny to watch either way, 'thug' got what was coming for em

link   
what is the guy saying after the ladies ask him if his teeth are broken?
nah nah, get me some M&M's ??

funny to watch either way, 'thug' got what was coming for em

link   
How did this esculate...?

It just reminds me, what the system is doing to the human race!

I pity those laughing at this!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Version A: Black Male=victim, White Male=aggressor
The young man did nothing wrong. He was going about his daily business and did not provoke and antagonise the older man. The young man showed restraint and just wanted to be left alone. For no reason, the older man moved from the front of the bus over to the back and began to savagely attack the young man for no apparent reason. Other people on the bus rallied behind the young man after they witnessed this vicious attack.

It was probably racially motivated and since there is video evidence, the young man should report the incident and have charges pressed against the old man.

Version B: Black Male=aggressor, White male=victim
The young man was trash-talking and very disrespectful to the older man. He continually yelled insults and provoked the older man. This continued even when the older man changed seats to the other side of the bus to get away from the younger man. The young punk went to the front of the bus and again antagonised the older man. He had it coming and asked for it. Everyone on the bus thought to themselves "that young punk deserved it!".

-----------

Unfortunately, the video is very comical for everyone except the guy that got beat up. A sad reflection on the current state of society, but also a valuable reminder that conflict is best avoided.

P.S.: I think the Old Man went overboard with all the punches and the force used, but if you re-watch the video you will see that the Young Man made physical contact with the Old Man first.

[edit on 17/2/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I wish he would have came back on that bus and finished off the woman behind the camera as well. Shes back there egging it on because she knows she won't be in the fight no matter what, as well as calling him "white boy".

She talks about pressing charges with the video she has that also has her saying to the others to look through the old mans bag. How stupid can you get.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
That's what happens when you push and push and push someone who isn't looking for trouble. Push them too far and they will explode.

I hope the police trace the youtube account and charge that person with theft.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

They won't have much investigating to do to find it , seems her details are being posted everywhere . Even I know where she lives now , phone number, what school she went to , myspace page, facebook page. etc.

I don't get why she posted it . She may get a lot of grief from people now, and the black guy .. he has lost what you call . 'street cred' ?, he won't thank her either . He probably told his friends he got mugged by 6 white guys with batons. He won't be able to go anywhere without getting taunted over it.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gun Totin Gerbil
Call the Ambalamps , Call the Ambalamps . They already made a song :

They're also releasing an expansion pack for street fighter 4 in honour of this guy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04a573347e47.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I never knew thugs were so weak... My little brother could beat up that thug lol!!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I don't get why she posted it . She may get a lot of grief from people now, and the black guy .. he has lost what you call . 'street cred' ?, he won't thank her either . He probably told his friends he got mugged by 6 white guys with batons. He won't be able to go anywhere without getting taunted over it.

Probably interpersonal relationship problems, women can be real bitches when they want to be. Or maybe he wanted to thank the old man for opening up some spots for some brand new gold teeth *bling* which obviously helped the young man's street cred.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I just saw it on the news and then here. That has to be the funniest thing I've seen in quite a while. That punk got his *** knocked out and his reaction was absolutely priceless. I can't stop laughing.

Words of wisdom: Never mess with an old man. Ever. Especially not one that looks to be about 6'5" and wearing that particular T-shirt.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the video I needed this...

I woke up this morning and made a pot of coffee sat at my computer to check world events. No, I rarely see what's happened at the MSM locations first Yup...

I check ATS first.

This thread caught my eye.

OLD Dude!

Young blood pup. :shk:

Young dude was like ...

OLD Dude was like....

Young dude then proceeded to act like he was it.

Old Dude showed him what's up.....
:bash:

Young Dude was like...

Old Dude!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I wonder if this was staged or faked?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If people want more reason not to start messing with a stranger, look for the video on YouTube "Don't Mess with Santa" LOL

Different situation but same principle none the less.

Edit: Here is the link if you are too lazy to search
Don't Mess With Santa

[edit on 17/2/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by crusaderiam

you can't fake blood rolling out of your face like that, priceless

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This has got to be the funniest thread on ATS! I thoroughly enjoyed the beating this guy got. I guess the "pinky" really knew he had some game. That first left jab stunned him! LOL! The music video cracked me up, along with the mortal combat theme graphic. PRICELESS! Great job on the graphic by the way.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Gotta admit, the old guy does give this Thug a clean left hook which is probobally what dazzles him out the most, and then he just lets rip.
A good lesson for self-defense if I ever saw it.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Well pity my honkey white donkey,I have tears a-streaming from laughter right now.The sign at the end!Ha Ha Ha.I have been in this situation before,but I'm younger.When contact comes as I try to back off,that's it,you're done fighting.I always try to avoid actually hurting people,but when,as in my last lil' altercation,I let the kid up and he didn't realize the skill it takes to actually drop ya without harm,I,,,well,,,made him piss himself,that works without all the dental work.(He avoids me now.)And potential issues with getting punk blood in your hand wounds as a mouth shot will get ya.

The only problem of course is this little cornrow headed fool has access to firearms.He and the female need a lock and no key untill the man is safe from retribution.Like a looooong time.

BTW the old guy could have killed the kid,so I'd say he acted with great restraint.If you have never fought a stranger,you really have little business discussing this fight,tut tutting violence.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
Youd think the "thug" wouldnt be so eager to inflate his chest with a glass jaw like that.

Am I an elitist because I can't even conceive of the level of stupidity in which this gnarly jamoke subsists? Not meaning you, epitaph, I mean the guy in the video.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/17/2010 by Doc Velocity]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join